PDA

View Full Version : This game is annoying!!!!

XD001
10-21-2006, 03:10 PM
i was at the silver trench mission and i was on floor like 95 and i had my charizard and Articuno and my chaz. died!! then i went to face lugia and killed him but my body size was too big!!!

Fire Bird
10-21-2006, 03:13 PM
:confused: :confused: I think I am getting second thoughts on buying Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.......:confused: :confused:

Ridley
10-21-2006, 03:15 PM
Why did you bring Articuno in the first place?

@ Fire Bird: No, it's still a great game.

Fire Bird
10-21-2006, 03:17 PM
Why did you bring Articuno in the first place?

@ Fire Bird: No, it's still a great game.

Well........ if you say so.:cool:

Sceptile
10-21-2006, 03:22 PM
Well........ if you say so.:cool:
No,seriously,if you like Pokemon youll LOVE this game!Besides pokemon Emerald,I havent played another game since! :cool:

Ridley
10-21-2006, 03:25 PM
No,seriously,if you like Pokemon youll LOVE this game!Besides pokemon Emerald,I havent played another game since! :cool:
Ever since I got it, this is the only game I've played since.

Fire Bird
10-21-2006, 03:28 PM
One question though, because I am about to go out right now. Can you catch all 386 pokemon in the very game???

Ridley
10-21-2006, 03:29 PM
One question though, because I am about to go out right now. Can you catch all 386 pokemon in the very game???
Yes, every single one.

Fire Bird
10-21-2006, 04:34 PM
Yes, every single one.

Awww Man........if you could have only responded before I went out, I would have bought it!!!!!

AshMistyMayfan
10-21-2006, 04:55 PM
i was at the silver trench mission and i was on floor like 95 and i had my charizard and Articuno and my chaz. died!! then i went to face lugia and killed him but my body size was too big!!!

When you take on a legendary, NEVER bring a legendary in the cave with you no matter how extreme it is. The legendary is 4 stars in body length, your legendary is 4 stars, and the number is a lot higher. The rule says that you can only have a 1 star in body size Pokemon and another one star Pokemon in body size to take on the legendary with 4 because the number can't be higher then 6 if I recall.

Fire Bird
10-21-2006, 04:56 PM
When you take on a legendary, NEVER bring a legendary in the cave with you no matter how extreme it is. The legendary is 4 stars in body length, your legendary is 4 stars, and the number is a lot higher. The rule says that you can only have a 1 star in body size Pokemon and another one star Pokemon in body size to take on the legendary with 4 because the number can't be higher then 6 if I recall.

WOW:eek: :eek: I have no idea what you guys are talking about???

Jacevil
10-21-2006, 07:28 PM
Ashmistymayfan is correct.

Nirvash
10-21-2006, 07:33 PM
Ali, you can't get a legend the first time you meet it. Well, i'm pretty sure you can't.

Some legendaries are size one, for example, Jirachi. A pokemon I hope to soon posess. :tongue:

Espeon EX
10-21-2006, 07:45 PM
I got Lugia on my very first try battling it! And the only
annoying time in the game is wish cave.
It took me a week to get through it. Even
Mewtwo's dungeon is easier! Try not to
bring Articuno with you next time. Try to have
a pokemon thats neer your level.