PDA

View Full Version : ...:::~*Eevee's Siblings*~:::...

Tombi
10-21-2006, 08:13 PM
Feel free to sign up! It'll be great!:biggrin:

Ithilan
10-24-2006, 02:53 AM
I will sign up when I see a story line and a sign up form

Shadow Eevee
10-25-2006, 01:58 AM
I will sign up.:biggrin: After all it is Eevees. LanceCorporalZero don't comment me please. Where is the story?

Tombi
10-28-2006, 07:51 PM
The story is about 6 trainers who all have Eevees. They find out that their Eevee has five siblings, and they all set out to find them. Everyone goes on a seperate journey to find each other, catching Pokemon and finding friends along the way.

The form was in the Role-Play sign ups... I'm am sooooooooooo sorry, but I didn't realise anyone would comment here. I just started it to avertise the RolePlay sign up list... and I already have enough members!!!!! *wails* I HAVE DESTROYED YOUR HOPE!
*runs away crying* *runs back again* I'm really sorry! *grovels at your feet*
The roleplay has started... *sniffs* I better get on with it...

OCC: Tombi's Eevee is called Kyosan.

"Kyosan, are you ready?" Tombi called. She pulled on her gloves and put on her cap. She swivelled it round, and looked in the mirror. She grinned, then frowned and walked over to the sitting room door.
"Kyosan...?" She called again. Suddenly, she felt something leap onto her back!
"Kyosan!" She yelped and whirled around laughing. Kyosan giggled, and leapt onto her shoulder. Tombi's mother leaned on the doorway and smiled sadly. Today, her duaghter Tombi was leaving on her journey. Kyosan, the family pet, was going with her.
"You better get going, dear.." Said her mother. She gave Tombi a huge hug and a kiss, and so did her father. Tombi brushed away tears as Kyosan said goodbye, licking everyones cheek. Then, they walked out of the door, waved, and set off towards Proffessor Oaks Lab...

.Red.
10-29-2006, 02:12 PM
Zeno woke up to find his Eevee sleeping ontop of Weavile. Today was the day that they would go looking for Eevee's siblings. He grabbed a camera and took a picture. He slid across the wood floor in his socks and stopped at the rug. He woke them up with the sound of an air horn. Weavile slashed all over the place taking a chunk out of Zeno's clothes.

"Woah! Weavile, it's ok! Look here!", he said showing them the picture, "Next time you guys fight, I'll bring this out." He chuckled throwing the picture onto his stand. He grabbed his ninja outfit and stuck it on. He felt really comfortable in the thin clothes. He grabbed his wallet, ran down the carpeted wooden stairs, and ran out the door.

"C'mon Eevee! Let's go find you siblings!"

Tombi
10-29-2006, 02:27 PM
"Hey Professor Oak...? It's me Tombi!"
Kyosan ran ahead into the Lab, but his paws slid all over the place on the polished floors! He zoomed along the floor and crashed into the Prof.!
"Oh my God... I'm so sorry, professor!" Tombi ran ahead and helped Oak up.
"Oh my... did someone get the number of that Rhydon?" Chuckled the Prof, rubbing his head.
"Anyway Prof, you needed to see me?" Tombi asked, scooping up Kyosan and holding him firmly as he wriggled and squirmed.
"Yes, yes. I know that you going to find Kyosans siblings, and I wondered if you'd need anything else to help you. So I thought for a while and decided to give you this."
He handed Tombi a PokeGear and PokeNav!
"They are the latest gadgets. The PokeGear is all the way from Johto!" Smiled Oak.
"Oh wow! Thanks, Professor Oak!"
Kyosan wriggled away and ran out of the door.
"Bye!" Yelled Tombi as she chased after Kyosan. Oak smiled.
"I always knew those two would go on a Journey together. I wish them the best of luck."

.Red.
10-29-2006, 03:00 PM
The Orange Islands had a warm climate. Zeno ran down to Prof. Ivy's lab. He knocked on the huge building's glass door. It opened by itself letting him in. The floor was a nice green and white tile. There were a few scientists here and there, but not as many as there could've been. Out came Prof. Ivy with a Pokedex in her hand.

"Good morning Prof. Ivy. How are you today?" Zeno said with a smile.

"Good morning Zeno. I'm very fine, thank you. See this thing in my hand. Do you know what it is?" She asked me.

"Of course I do. It's a PokeDex! Who's it for?" Zeno hoped it was for him.

"Well, for you! Here take this too!", she said handing him a PokeNaV!, "Take good care of those. You'll need them when you go to find Eevee's siblings."

"Thanks Prof. Ivy! Good bye!" Zeno ran out the door with Maze (Weavile) and Eevee following behind him.

Entei_3000
10-30-2006, 01:32 AM
Loriele balanced herself on a fence, a cool breeze pushed her hair off her shoulders. She looked up at the sky, then hopped down. She walked up to her Eevee. Lorielle roughly picked her up and carried her to the town. The little Eevee squirmed in Lorielle's hold.

"Hold still, Cherry (OOC: That's the Eevee's name)," Lorielle grumbled. She ran down the path and skidded to a stop in front of Prof. Birch's lab. The proffesor was already waiting.

"Ah, Lorielle," Prof. Birch said cheerfully, "Here, I had these custom made for you." Lorielle took the Poke Gear and Poke Nav.

"Thanks," Lorielle said. Cherry squirmed again.

"Here, this'll stop Cherry from squirming so much," Prof. Birch tried to put Cherry in Lorielle's arms in a way so that Cherry would be comfortable. But Lorielle pulled away from Prof. Birch.

"I can handle my on Pokemon, thank you," Lorielle snapped. Prof. Birch looked hurt, but didn't protest. Lorielle walked away. Prof. Birch sighed.

"Lorielle's parents weren't kidding when they said she was a handful," Prof. Birch said.

Lorielle walked down the path and finally had to stop because Cherry was squirming so much. Lorielle dropped Cherry, the Eevee shook her head in disgust. Lorielle sat down and checked the map on the Poke Nav.

After awhile she stood and again picked up Cherry. The Eevee squirmed and squealed.

"Be quiet," Lorielle hissed. Cherry reluctantly stopped. Lorielle ran the rest of the way to the next town. But suddenly a Poochyena jumped out. Lorielle fell backwards, Cherry jumped out infront of Lorielle and growled fiercly. She tackled the Poochyena and bit its hind leg.

The Poochyena yelped and pushed Cherry away. Then jumped on her and bit her front foot. Cherry screamed in pain. Cherry bit the Poochyena's back, and the Poochyena got even by biting deeper into Cherry's leg. Cherry scratched the Poochyena sending yelping into the bushes.

Lorielle picked up Cherry without any thanks and alked past the Pokemon Center. he walked past the next Pokemon Center also. Cherry whimpered.

"Hush," Lorielle snapped. Cherry obediently remained silent.
That night Lorielle and Cherry slept under a couple shade trees. Cherry tossed and turned all night. Her nightmare returned. Someone almost falling off a cliff, and Cherry and Pikachu rescued that person. But then a dark Pokemon attacks Cherry and almost throws her off the cliff. And then Cherry wakes up breathing heavily.
Cherry sighed and tried to go back to sleep.

wanlingnic
10-30-2006, 08:51 AM
Ooc~/ Amazing how long I write when I get carried away...

“Phoenix!” A young woman ran around Viridian Palace grinning and clutching her Leafia; today was going to prove exciting. “Phi-Phi? Oh, Feee-niiiiiiickss?”

A palace guard looked at her and gave the lady a courteous bow, “What is it, your highness?”

“Please don’t call me that, sir! I’m just Green.” Greendale bowed as well and continued to look around, though she couldn’t see anything, “Is Phoenix in? He promised me he’d take me to get my bike repaired...” Light dawning, Green faced down to the floor; she knew what the answer would be.

“I’m sorry, Madame, but the Crown prince left early this morning. No one knows where he could have gone but thank goodness the Queen Mother is asleep, otherwise she’d be distraught.”

Greendale narrowed her sightless eyes and set her Leafia onto the ground, “Thank you, sir, I think I know where Phi-Phi went – come on Abraham, he’s not getting away from me that easily!” She pulled an Ultra Ball out from her book bag and threw it to the ground where a red beam shot from it and solidified into a little green tortoise with a tiny sprout growing from its head, “You too, Hillsong.”

“Nay-tell!” Hillsong grinned and jumped alongside his trainer, while Abraham tagged along slowly behind. Today promised to be far from exciting, with nothing but boring searching for the missing Phoenix.

It was about a two-hour hike through victory road, and another half-hour to wade through the shallow lake that lead to New Bark town, even with her two pokemon guiding her. Finally, when she arrived at Professor Elm’s lab, Greendale was drenched from head to toe with lake water and sweat.

At the side of the building, Green gave off a sharp whistle and waited for the echo. This was the way she normally ‘saw’ the world - through echoes. The sound that bounced back was quiet, which meant that she was facing a long alleyway and not the door. Knowing she was on to something, Greendale walked down the alley and whistled once more, the reply was high, which meant something was in the way. Green could hazard a guess on what it was.

She gave the thing a kick in his shins, “Phoenix! There you are, you promised to help me with my bike, you spudhead!” smiling as Phoenix gave an “Ouch!” in his familiar voice. Green had killer instincts, and she knew that this was Phoenix’s favorite place: perched atop a shrub or from a tree, listening to Professor Elm talk. “Do you remember what chopped my bike in half in the fist place?”

“Yeah, Yeah. Mina did it didn’t she?” Phoenix sat down and rubbed his leg, perched on his shoulder, his Sneasel gave an indignant huff. “I don’t care about the bike! Green, you have to listen to this.” His voice was an urgent, hushed whisper, as if what he had to show her was of great importance, and as much as Green disliked his rude attitude towards her thrashed bicycle, she felt obliged to see what was so important.

Phoenix pressed the side of her head against the lab wall and Green could hear Professor Elm talking to someone. It was rude eavesdropping, but what the ‘Prof’ was saying seemed of great importance.

“And that’s not the last of it, Ivan!” The gruff voice of another man besides the professor could be heard along with slight static; Green concluded Elm was talking over the phone.

“There’s more?” Elm was sounding intrigued.

“Yep! Yesterday, Lorielle came to me to pick up her PokeGear, I think she’s going to find her Eevee’s family, too.”

“Isn’t Lorielle that rude little girl that lives near you, Odie?”

“Yeah, she’s a handful.”

“Has Professor Nanakamado called you of the blind girl he gave the Naetle to? I’m worried for her – going on an adventure without being able to see it…” Elm changed the subject to Greendale, almost as if he knew she was listening in…

“Nana told me she’s fine, Ivan. She’s getting married soon, you know?”

“She is? It seemed like only yesterday that she turned ten…”

“The problem with you, Ive, is that you’re too busy cooped up in your lab to breathe the flowers, man!”

“Yeah, I suppose so. Who is she marrying anyway?”

“That Phoenix kid. You know, the one who stole your Totodile wa~ay back…”

“Oh yes…” And Phoenix pulled Green’s head away for the wall.

“Did you notice a pattern?” Phoenix interrogated her, his hands were gripping Green by the shoulders and he was quite serious indeed. Mina the Sneasel and Hillsong were still listening in, ear pushed tightly to the wall.

Greendale shrugged and hazarded a guess: “Umm… They were talking about us…?”

“Not just that – all that trainers that idiot Elm mentioned were Eevee trainers. You have Abraham; I have Daniel; Birch mentioned a kid called Lorielle who had an Eevee, and earlier the two other trainers they talked about had Eevees too.” Green narrowed her eye in her thinking face and thought about the mystery. Something suspicious was going on…

“Phi-Phi, we have a mystery on our hands,” Green whispered, “What if our Eevees are related somehow? What if they’re siblings?”

“Do you really think…?” Phoenix thought it over as well, giving off a thoughtful ‘hmm’, “For all you know, Green, you could be right. We could be on to something… We should try going to look for the rest of these Eevee trainers tomorrow.”

“Great – but first, you need to help me get my bike repaired!”

Tombi
10-30-2006, 05:02 PM
OCC: I DID THIS HUGE POST AND PRESSED X ACCIDENTLY! OMG
So I may edit this later to type my entire post again, OK? I'm sorry.

Entei_3000
10-30-2006, 06:12 PM
Lorielle awoke to Cherry licking her cheek. Lorielle pushed Cherry away and stood up. She started walking, but turned around and saw Cherry chasing her tail.

"Come on, Cherry," Lorielle said angrily. She picked up Cherry and continued on her way.
That afternoon Cherry's stomach growled. Lorielle rolled her eyes and kept on walking. This time Cherry whimpered. Lorielle ignored her. Again Cherry whimpered.

"Will you be quiet? Sheesh," Lorielle hissed. Cherry did as she was told.

Soon they reached a rocky cliff, it was a long drop. Lorielle carefully made her way across the narrow path. Cherry following close behind. She looked down and shudered as she remebered her nightmare. She didn't want her nightmare to come true at all.

"Eevee, Eeevee," Cherry murmured.

Suddenly Lorielle lost her footing and fell, luckily she grabbed the edge. Cherry yelped in surprise. She put her paws on Lorielle's hand, desparetly trying to pull her up.

Tombi
10-31-2006, 05:11 PM
Lorielle awoke to Cherry licking her cheek. Lorielle pushed Cherry away and stood up. She started walking, but turned around and saw Cherry chasing her tail.

"Come on, Cherry," Lorielle said angrily. She picked up Cherry and continued on her way.
That afternoon Cherry's stomach growled. Lorielle rolled her eyes and kept on walking. This time Cherry whimpered. Lorielle ignored her. Again Cherry whimpered.

"Will you be quiet? Sheesh," Lorielle hissed. Cherry did as she was told.

Soon they reached a rocky cliff, it was a long drop. Lorielle carefully made her way across the narrow path. Cherry following close behind. She looked down and shudered as she remebered her nightmare. She didn't want her nightmare to come true at all.

"Eevee, Eeevee," Cherry murmured.

Suddenly Lorielle lost her footing and fell, luckily she grabbed the edge. Cherry yelped in surprise. She put her paws on Lorielle's hand, desparetly trying to pull her up.
"OK, Kyosan. Let me figure out how this thing works... is may help us..." Tombi was walking along the route to the next town. Kyosan was tumbling around her legs, playing with leaves. Suddenly, Tombi tripped over him and fell right over!
Kyosan immediately stopped playing and ran over to her. He licked her cheek and apologised,
"Eevee... vee...vee?"
Tombi sat up and shook her head, clearing her brain. Then, she started laughing!
Kyosans frown disappeared immediately and he giggled happily. Tombi scooped him up and tickled him. He squealed madly and squirmed around. Tombi kept hold of him and tickled him and tickled him until they were both out of breath. They got up, covered in dust and leaves in their hair/fur, and carried on walking.
'BEEP BEEP! PHONE CALL! BEEP BEEP!' Tombi's PokeGear exploded into life and screamed noisily. Kyosan yelped and hid behind a tree. Tombi answered it quickly.
"Hello?" She asked.
"Tombi? Is that you?" asked a frantic voice.
"Mum?" Tombi held the phone more firmly to her ear as she tried to hoike Kyosan into her arms.
"Oh my goodness, you're safe!" Tombis mum sighed heavily, and Tombi could hear her dad in the background going, "Is that Tombi?"
"Yeah, I'm fine..." Tombi frowned. She'd only been gone about an hour.
"You said you would CALL US!" Her mum shouted.
"Oh... my... god..." Tombi suddenly remembered. "I'm so sorry, Mum!"
"Yes, you should be!" Her mum seemed to be crying. "We were so worried about you!"
Suddenly, Tombi's PokeGear cut off. She frowned at it, as Kyosan strugged in her grip.
"Ah well."
Kyosan leapt down and ran off into the bushes.
"Hey...! Hey Kyosan, hey!" Tombi yelled. She ran after Kyosan into the bushes, and heard a scream for help...!

Entei_3000
10-31-2006, 07:28 PM
Lorielle tried her best to stay calm. Cherry tried to pull Lorielle up, but she wasn't strong enough. Lorielle tried to pull herself up, but almost slipped.

"Cherry, go find help," Lorielle said calmly. But in her mind she was scared. Cherry shook her brown head and tried to pull her trainer up. Cherry stopped and sniffed. She turned around and saw another Eevee, followed by his trainer.

"Eevee, Eev, Vee! (Please help my trainer!)" Cherry said. She licked Lorielle's hand with her pink tongue.

Lorielle caught a glimpse of the trainer.

This is embarassing. Lorielle thought.

Tombi
11-02-2006, 05:54 PM
Lorielle tried her best to stay calm. Cherry tried to pull Lorielle up, but she wasn't strong enough. Lorielle tried to pull herself up, but almost slipped.

"Cherry, go find help," Lorielle said calmly. But in her mind she was scared. Cherry shook her brown head and tried to pull her trainer up. Cherry stopped and sniffed. She turned around and saw another Eevee, followed by his trainer.

"Eevee, Eev, Vee! (Please help my trainer!)" Cherry said. She licked Lorielle's hand with her pink tongue.

Lorielle caught a glimpse of the trainer.

This is embarassing. Lorielle thought.
"OI KYOSAN! WAIT!" Bellowed Tombi as she raced after her speedy Eevee. Suddenly, they reached a clearing.
"Oh my god!" Shrieked Tombi!

A trainer was hanging off of a cliff edge! Her Eevee was struggling to pull her up but it wasn't strong enough! Kyosan leapt over and started helping, but Tombi raced over and easily pulled up the trainer. She fell back panting.
"Wow... are you OK?" She asked the trainer. She didn't reply.
Must be shocked, Thought Tombi. Suddenly, she had a thought.
"Hey..." she asked slowly. "Are you looking for your Eevee's siblings?"

Entei_3000
11-02-2006, 07:46 PM
Lorielle gasped, she looked up tat the trainer.

"Thank you so much," Lorielle said, "And yes, I am." Lorielle slowly stood.

"Thank you again for saving me," Lorielle said. She spotted Cherry flirting with the trainer's Eevee.

"Cherry, stop that," Lorielle said, she picked up Cherry and turned to the girl.

"I'm Lorielle," Lorielle said.

"Eevee, Eev," Cherry added.

"Will you just knock it off?" Lorielle hissed. Suddenly a Pokemon grabbed Cherry out of Lorielle's hands and flung her over the edge. It was te Poochyena she had encountered yesterday. Lorielle managed to catch Cherry, but she once again slipy, so now she was back to hanging on the cliff for dear life. Plus she held Cherry.

Pikachu burst out of his Pokeball, he fought back the Poochyena and franticly tried to pull the two up.

Tombi
11-03-2006, 01:27 PM
Lorielle gasped, she looked up tat the trainer.

"Thank you so much," Lorielle said, "And yes, I am." Lorielle slowly stood.

"Thank you again for saving me," Lorielle said. She spotted Cherry flirting with the trainer's Eevee.

"Cherry, stop that," Lorielle said, she picked up Cherry and turned to the girl.

"I'm Lorielle," Lorielle said.

"Eevee, Eev," Cherry added.

"Will you just knock it off?" Lorielle hissed. Suddenly a Pokemon grabbed Cherry out of Lorielle's hands and flung her over the edge. It was te Poochyena she had encountered yesterday. Lorielle managed to catch Cherry, but she once again slipy, so now she was back to hanging on the cliff for dear life. Plus she held Cherry.

Pikachu burst out of his Pokeball, he fought back the Poochyena and franticly tried to pull the two up.
Tombi snatched up Lorielle once again and commanded Kyosan to attack the Poochyena.
"Kyosan! Tackle!" She yelled as she hauled Lorielle further from the edge.
Kyosan leapt at the Poochyena and hit the target. It yelped and ran back into the forest.
"Wow... I reckon if you fall down there again you could make a living out of it!" Tombi gasped, then laughed. Kyosan giggled as Cherry showed off.

Entei_3000
11-03-2006, 08:47 PM
"No kidding," Lorielle said, manging a smile, "Thanks again for rescueing me and Cherry. She picked up Cherry.

"Are you alright, Cherry?" Lorielle asked softly. Cherry was surprised at her trainers change in personality. Cherry licked Lorielle cheek, Lorielle giggled.
Lorielle gathered Pikachu in her arms.

"Thanks for coming out, Pikachu," Lorielle said. Pikachu looked at Cherry as if asking if this girl was their trainer, Cherry nodded. Lorielle stood and faced the girl who'd rescued her two times.

"I don't know how to thank you enough," Lorielle said. Pikachu patted her bag.

"How about lunch?" Lorielle asked.

Tombi
11-04-2006, 03:46 PM
Tombi's face broke into a smile. "Yeah! That'd be great! I'm starving!"
Kyosan leapt onto Tombi's shoulder.
"Veevee!" He said.
"Kyosan obviously agrees!" Laughed Tombi.
They introduced each other, and they spread out a picnic blanket and ate sandwiches, cakes and drank lemonade.
Kyosan and Cherry ate as much PokeChou as they could, and fell asleep next to each other.
"So..." Tombi looked at Lorielle. "You're looking for Cherry's siblings, huh? I'm looking for Kyosans. Maybe because Kyosan and Cherry get along so well, they are brother and sister and they don't know it! You are the first person I have found so far. I hear there are 6 people with related Eevee's... me, you... and four others..." Tombi lay back and stared at the clouds. The sun was warm, and she started feeling sleepy.
"What do you think, Lorielle?" She asked sleepily.

Entei_3000
11-05-2006, 03:29 PM
"I don't know," Lorielle answered, "Cherry and Kyosan look almost like twins."
Pikachu and Cherry were playing tag with Kyosan. Pikachu jumped on Lorielle's stomach.

"Oof!" Lorielle said, "Careful, Pikachu." Lorielle said. Pikachu and Cherry still couldn't figure out why Lorielle was being so genlte. Cherry then started telling Kyosan about Lorielle.

Tombi
11-05-2006, 06:13 PM
"So, your trainer is normally horrible to you?" Kyosan frowned as he looked at Lorielle who was chatting away to Tombi. "She seems nice."
All Tombi could hear was,
"Vee, vee vee vee, Eevee Eevee vee vee? Eevee vee."
"She's normally really grumpy and doesn't seem to love us," Replied Cherry.
"Ah well. Maybe when you tried to help her, she saw who nice you are and wanted to return the favour." Kyosan suggested.
"Hmm..." Cherry looked worried. "I hope it lasts."
"Don't worry so much, Cherry." Kyosan rubbed his head against her. Cherry sighed.
"You know, I feel like I have met you before, and we have a lot in common..." She flopped onto the floor with Kyosan next to her.
"Wow... they really do like each other." Tombi said wonderingly.
"Yeah..." Said Lorielle.

Entei_3000
11-05-2006, 09:24 PM
Cherry rolled over on her stomach and playfully batted at Kyosan. Lorielle smiled, she sighed sadly. All this time she'd been so mean to her Pokemon. She wasn't sure if they'd forgive her.

"Hey, Tombi," Lorielle started, "Lets say someone had been really mean to you for a really long time. But one day they suddenly started being nice. Would you be able to forgive that person?"

Just then Pikachu started to laugh. Lorielle knew why. She pulled Pikachu close to her and stroked his head and waited for a reply.

Tombi
11-06-2006, 01:31 PM
Cherry rolled over on her stomach and playfully batted at Kyosan. Lorielle smiled, she sighed sadly. All this time she'd been so mean to her Pokemon. She wasn't sure if they'd forgive her.

"Hey, Tombi," Lorielle started, "Lets say someone had been really mean to you for a really long time. But one day they suddenly started being nice. Would you be able to forgive that person?"

Just then Pikachu started to laugh. Lorielle knew why. She pulled Pikachu close to her and stroked his head and waited for a reply.
"Well..." Tombi frowned. "Probably... I mean, say it was someone else, not me... if they were really loyal, I bet they would forgive them. Why?"
Cherry bounded over and leapt into Lorielle's lap. Lorielle gasped and Cherry looked tense. Would her trainer revert back to her old self?

OCC: Written at school in secret... soz.

Entei_3000
11-07-2006, 07:53 PM
Lorielle smiled and petted Chery, Cherry smiled and rubbed her head against Lorielle's hand.

"Oh, no reason," Lorielle answered, "Well, yes. I'm just afraid that Pikachu and Cherry won't forgive me. I've been so cruel to them. I feel like a complete idiot and tyrant. Even my friends say that." Lorielle's voice trembled. Cherry looked surprised.

"Eevee, Vee, Vee. Eev, Eevee! (Don't worry about it. I forgive you!)" Cherry said comfortingly.

"Pika Pi, (I do too,)" Pikachu added, he gave Lorielle a hug.

"Thanks, you guys," Lorielle said softly, tears rolled down her cheeks, "I love you too." Lorielle turned to Tombi and gave her a hug.

"And thank you for rescuing me," Lorielle added.

Tombi
11-10-2006, 09:03 PM
OCC: Where is everyone? Do you want this to die?

IC: Tombi smiled and stood up.
"Well..." She began. "Do you know where any of the other Eevee's are?"
She started folding up the picnic blanket and put litter into her backpack.
Kyosan licked Cherry's cheek.
Tombi looked at Lorielle expectantly.

OCC: Sorry it's so short...

Tombi
11-12-2006, 04:22 PM
Sorry for double posting, but where is everyone? HELLO!!!! Do you want it to die or something?

Tombi
11-14-2006, 07:55 PM
Sorry, but this has been abandoned.

No one is posting and it's dying. Thankyou anyway.

~Tombi