PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: The two realitys

Shadow Kyogre GT2
10-22-2006, 12:56 PM
As all the planets are perfectly aligned, the pokemon world clashes with the human world. But there are only 10 people that can enter. As adventures unfold the planets start to move so for only two months, they will be able to access the pokemon world.

Sig up form

Name: (Made up, not a charecter from the movie or TV series)
History: (What happend in you're charecters past)
Discription: (What you're charecter looks like)
Personality: (How you're charecter acts)

RULES

no.1 - No contrling other charecters.
no.2 - No cursing.
no.3 - Be as creative as posible.
no.4 - Have fun!!!

I will tell you when you find real pokemon and you're starter for when you enter the pokemon world is optional, the choice is out of:

-Charmander-
-Squirtle-
-Bulbasaure-

You will get extra starters every reigon you pass.

Heres my sign up form:

Name: Krade
History: Krade has loved pokemon ever since he was 4 and plays all the pokemon games he can find. He dosen't watch the TV series because he has not got the chanels bt he would if he could. He has 2 sisters and no brothers but to him his pokemon on his games are like brothers.
Discription: Krade has short black hair and brown eyes. He has strait teeth and small nose. He wears blue jeans and a black t-shirt with a blue track-suit jacket for winter times.
Personality: Krade is a nice and kind boy but always keeps him to himself. He has a big competetive side but rarely shows.

I can't wait to see the rest of the sign ups from you lot and now you can make one.

silent pokemon master
10-22-2006, 01:39 PM
Name:Jayten
History: he has been lonly and has made himself capable on surviving on his on.he has become extremmly skilled at pokemon
his parents have dies so his only friends are pokemon.he is a loner because his parents have died and he prefares to be alone
Discription:Jayten is 6 foot wears whatever he can and he has a black hair with red highlights.he wears black trainers which are firlthy and mankey.his clothes are raged his face looks worn but nothertheless happy cheerfull and cheekey
Personality:he is very cheerfull once you get to know him he hopes to become a great pkm master.he has no friends and being a loner but he wishes that to change.when he's angry you don't want to now him he becomes stronger then he uselly is!!

Shadow Kyogre GT2
10-22-2006, 01:42 PM
Give me a longer personality, discription and history and you're in. Also you might want to doble check you're writing. PENDING...

silent pokemon master
10-22-2006, 01:48 PM
write check it now please it's edited at the top

Shadow Kyogre GT2
10-22-2006, 01:51 PM
Still a few speling mistakes.