PDA

View Full Version : Attack of the lizard lips!

PIKA_GIRL
10-23-2006, 01:57 AM
I was in MOUNT BLAZE trying to recruit moltres (later I did..) and the keckleon shop was next to the stairs. So I took all the items on the red mat.I steped outside the mat and this keckleon said "that will be 2000poke" I said "NO". It then started attacking me. Then I beat it. So I walked tword the stairs. Then 4 ganged up on me. I beat them too.
What was happening? I lost becaused it used ancient power on me after they ganged up.:oops: Can you recruit it even when its mad? I saw on recruitment search it said I could get them.
So...Can some one answer this?:oops:

FireMasta
10-23-2006, 02:07 AM
Yep that's how you get one and plus your member must be at lv. 90 with a friend bow.:wink:

PIKA_GIRL
10-23-2006, 02:12 AM
Okay....but recruitment search says I can recruit keckleon. I dont have the friend bow either.:oops:

Ridley
10-23-2006, 02:19 AM
Actually, his get rate is so low, you need to be over level 90, and have a friend bow. And the chances are still slim.

You can get the Friend Bow at Mt. Faraway 30F

Espeon EX
10-23-2006, 02:21 AM
How do you get the freind bow anyway because i
check the keckleon shops at the dungeon alot and
they don't have them. Even the one in Poke square
too i check alot and they don't have them.

Ridley
10-23-2006, 02:22 AM
How do you get the freind bow anyway because i
check the keckleon shops at the dungeon alot and
they don't have them. Even the one in Poke square
too i check alot and they don't have them.

PS: Kecleon's get rate is about -33%. (yes, negative.)

PIKA_GIRL
10-23-2006, 02:26 AM
Actually, his get rate is so low, you need to be over level 90, and have a friend bow. And the chances are still slim.

Okay. When can you get to Mt. Faraway? What missions do you need?he's seiriously strong I want him on my team.plus I can spend 10 days strait trying to get him even if the chance is 33%

Ridley
10-23-2006, 02:12 PM
Okay. When can you get to Mt. Faraway? What missions do you need?he's seiriously strong I want him on my team.plus I can spend 10 days strait trying to get him even if the chance is 33%
To get Mt. Faraway,

White text below for people who don't want spoilers

First, get HM Surf from Solar Cave. Then, you will see a long cut scene in Pokemon Square with a Spinda, who gives you the Clear Feather. Take that to Xatu, and he will grant you access to Fiery Field. You need Surf to go there, 30 floors. You fight Entei in the end. After you beat him, you can go to Lightning Field, 30 floors, where Raikou is. Then after beating him, you can go to Northwind Field, also 30 floors, where Suicune is. Finally, after beating him, you can go to Mt. Faraway. 40 floors, Ho-oh's at the end. And you get the Friend Bow on F30.

End white text

AshMistyMayfan
10-23-2006, 04:42 PM
I was in MOUNT BLAZE trying to recruit moltres (later I did..) and the keckleon shop was next to the stairs. So I took all the items on the red mat.I steped outside the mat and this keckleon said "that will be 2000poke" I said "NO". It then started attacking me. Then I beat it. So I walked tword the stairs. Then 4 ganged up on me. I beat them too.
What was happening? I lost becaused it used ancient power on me after they ganged up.:oops: Can you recruit it even when its mad? I saw on recruitment search it said I could get them.
So...Can some one answer this?:oops:

Congratulations, you stole from the KEcleon. I love doing that too, but I use a Trawl orb, and I beat it for top of the stairs. I might recruit one soon now that I have my level 100 Pokemon, but you should bring a friend bow and also an escape orb JUST in case after you recruit it that you get out of the dungeon.

Legendary Wolf
10-28-2006, 01:32 PM
Congratulations, you stole from the KEcleon. I love doing that too, but I use a Trawl orb, and I beat it for top of the stairs. I might recruit one soon now that I have my level 100 Pokemon, but you should bring a friend bow and also an escape orb JUST in case after you recruit it that you get out of the dungeon.

yea thays true you should go with ashmistymayfan

SunshineWingull
10-28-2006, 06:38 PM

Isn't that where you face Ho-Oh? :eh: Or does it become a 99F place?

Espeon EX
10-28-2006, 06:40 PM
Mt. faraway is where you fight Ho oh. It's 40 floors.
It's a good place to steal. I done it alot.