PDA

View Full Version : ToD - The Crimson Dawn RP Discussion

Pages : [1] 2

Neo Emolga
10-25-2006, 12:56 PM
Rather than having discussion from all three RPs tangled in one thread, feel free to discuss events of The Crimson Dawn RP in this thread. However, all discussion about the other two RPs should go in their own thread.

Snow Fairy Sugar
10-26-2006, 11:42 AM
Cool idea to Sticky this, Neo, I'll be able to find this thread pretty easy now.

Just asking, what happened to Espeon Rinage? Won't he be active on these roleplays?

As for my character, do you guys know about "Cortana" in Halo one and Two? I thought I'll get my character and behavior a little aggressive, like her...

And Neo, you said that you thought I wasn't going to use the gun...actually, if you hadn't answered my question, I would have definitely shot you xD

~May~

Dr Scott
10-26-2006, 06:11 PM
Psh, who doesn't know Cortana, my good lass?

I think I read somewhere that ER is taking a break or something like that ... It has to do with Meg I think kinda ? It's confuzzling.

Sent Reglay
10-26-2006, 11:09 PM
*maniacal laughter* I just foiled your bombing plans. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dr Scott
10-27-2006, 12:52 AM
I think I'll post this here too, just in case someone misses it ...

Notes to All: Remember, any War between the groups is right now on the backburners, what everyone is worried about right now is rebuilding. Do you think the people would be wanting a War after one just ruined the entire planet? And word would probably be traveling slow despite the technology, more then likely all power and connections between the lands have been cut off. Just … I’m not trying to be controlling, this is you (the people)’s RP, I just want you all to follow the story and all of that. I'll allow the Sevii Island thing, but TR just lost some precious materials building a defense, and try to keep all this in mind ^^. Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or problems with anything I say/do, feel free to contact me via IM or PM.

With Love,
Scott

Also, just to note that I will be using another character, a NEUTRAL character to help further the story and mess things up randomly and from time to time. If there is any news about any changes in the RP, any news that all teams might want to hear, any interesting plot twists I'll put it in there, so remember to watch.

Snow Fairy Sugar
10-27-2006, 12:05 PM
I just thought I'd give a reference, just in case anyone forgot XP

And too bad, looks like the Rocket goons have built anti-ship missiles. I guess rust'll figure out something to counter it.

~May~

Sceptile Frost
10-28-2006, 09:28 PM
Or maybe rust and company can just not use ships...

Sent Reglay
10-30-2006, 12:12 AM
Isn't completely ignoring our defenses God-Moding? *points at rust* whatever. I have a plan.

DaRkUmBrEoN
10-30-2006, 08:07 PM
Isn't completely ignoring our defenses God-Moding? *points at rust* whatever. I have a plan.

It's just stupid for now, not god-moding yet.
Whatever plan there may be, I'm not gonna be a part of it. I have my personal agenda to think about.

Oh, and Scott. If you plan on using that neutral character, be sure not to have him jump in randomly on someone's bandwagon, since that itself is considered god-moding, let it be by the person judging or not.

Dr Scott
10-30-2006, 08:56 PM
Ummm, hey DU. I'm the one judging that the Crimson Dawn RP.

I want to use him to mess with people who are god-modding or something, just mess with whatever they did or ruin their plans or whatever. In other words I want to make him the most hated of everyone in here :-P.

Tell them what they did while roleplaying.

And yes, I got this idea from you DU.

DaRkUmBrEoN
10-30-2006, 09:16 PM

I want to use him to mess with people who are god-modding or something, just mess with whatever they did or ruin their plans or whatever. In other words I want to make him the most hated of everyone in here :-P.

Why thank you...

But I dread the consequences that all this may hold. I for one would not have been happy, if some neutral figure Neo created had jumped in when I was launching my virus on rust's ships.

Cave Master and Crimson Dawn are on two different ends of the same scale. While CM is a completely guided RP, CD is not. Meaning that if you interfere in it, it would beat the hell out of our efforts as RPers.

However, if the interference was made with a reasonable amount of work from the person interfering, who would complain. I'm just against the idea of you jumping in when for example rust launches a hard worked for preemptive strike on Kanto with three lines worth RPing.

Besides, there's no logical ground for that neutral character to do those things on his own. He would become a god if he did.

Anyways...

Happy Hunting!

-]DU[-

Dr Scott
10-30-2006, 09:24 PM
Ah, but you see I don't plan on doing that much with him.

If a horrid case of g-modding should occur he might fix things so they are fair once again within reason, I know that he coudln't stop some viral outbreak or anything. But if, for example, someone auto takes over a place or blows it up with little to no RPing to it perhaps I will find a way to turn a small amount of the populace against them.

But MAINLY I was thinking of using him as a messenger. For instance, Neo mentioned way earlier something about an unground oasis of resources that could help the team. If, at some time, I decided to add that in, I would use that character to do it.

~Scott

Lord Celebi
10-30-2006, 09:26 PM
I'm just against the idea of you jumping in when for example rust launches a hard worked for preemptive strike on Kanto with three lines worth RPing.

-]DU[-
You know I'd never launch a strike against Kanto in only three sentences. Maybe Sent would, but I certainly would not :P

DaRkUmBrEoN
10-30-2006, 09:27 PM
You know I'd never launch a strike against Kanto in only three sentences. Maybe Sent would, but I certainly would not :P

I meant Scott blocking your well deserved attack with three sentences.

-]DU[-

Sent Reglay
10-30-2006, 09:31 PM
Wow rust, I would think an experienced vet like you would be more mature than that. Have you noticed how I've posted in this RP a least 60% more than you? It wouldn't be crazy if now I launched an attack aginst you.

Lord Celebi
10-30-2006, 09:32 PM
Wow rust, I would think an experienced vet like you would be more mature than that. Have you noticed how I've posted in this RP a least 60% more than you? It wouldn't be crazy if now I launched an attack aginst you.

And haven't you noticed that:

A) I have a life.
and
B) My posts = 5 of your posts.

Pwnt.

Sent Reglay
10-30-2006, 09:36 PM
5 of my posts? In the beggining maybe, but your posts are all spaces.

Dr Scott
10-30-2006, 09:40 PM
Heh, DU, I'm not stupid you know.

If someone RP's well I'm not going to touch it. I'm not here to ruin people's RP live's, I'm here to ruin GOD-MODDERS RP lives. I think I've said this somewhere ... but I'm not sure.

I know what I'm doing, though I appreciate your worry ^^.

DaRkUmBrEoN
10-30-2006, 09:58 PM
You're welcome, Scotty.

B) My posts = 5 of your posts.
Where have I heard that before?

Anyway, Sent, stay clear of rust for the moment. You'll lose hard with the knowledge of events you have now. Let me handle my stuff first, before you go tackle rust's plans.

-]DU[-

Sent Reglay
10-30-2006, 10:05 PM
Ok, i'm just gathering evidence in my next post, it should be up in a minute.

Lord Celebi
10-30-2006, 10:05 PM
Where have I heard that before?

-]DU[-

I felt like p0wning Sent, so I resurrected one of your insults :P

SiberianTiger
10-30-2006, 10:09 PM

You will never be more hated tha me haha :-P

Go ahead and attack if you think you can take my character, he'll be back in Shinou soo enough.

~Isaiah

Sent Reglay
10-30-2006, 11:02 PM
Well first of all, I think given orders for a covert mssion, everyone would be eager to get out of their, full team or not.

As for the second point, there are many explanations to why someone would be left behind. since he was buried under rubble, and not fully incinerated, he could have been trying to flag down some aquas, when you blew the building "Sky High". the debris could have easily killed him even if he thought he was out of range. another explanation could be he was hit in the head with something while the team was planting the bomb, and he could have been dead before the bomb was planted. he could have been killed by friendly fire, the list goes on.

Lord Celebi
10-30-2006, 11:27 PM
Well first of all, I think given orders for a covert mssion, everyone would be eager to get out of their, full team or not.

As for the second point, there are many explanations to why someone would be left behind. since he was buried under rubble, and not fully incinerated, he could have been trying to flag down some aquas, when you blew the building "Sky High". the debris could have easily killed him even if he thought he was out of range. another explanation could be he was hit in the head with something while the team was planting the bomb, and he could have been dead before the bomb was planted. he could have been killed by friendly fire, the list goes on.

Meh... Whatever. You finding an Aqua body isn't really going to influence much else anyways... :susp:

DaRkUmBrEoN
10-31-2006, 06:27 AM

Ohkay, seriously Sent, that's kinda going way off limits.

rust may be lousy at describing his posts decently, but what you're saying in complete bull.

1. rust DID say everyone made it out without casualties.
2. Debris doesn't go as far as where the Aqua ship was.
3. If he was dead before the detonation, they would have taken him along.
4. Friendly fire my ass. That defies the purpose of covert.
5. They WERE dressed in civilian, unmarked clothes, if you read rust's post.

Sorry, but framing rust would take logic, even if he rped it out lousy.

-]DU[-

DaRkUmBrEoN
11-04-2006, 07:35 PM
Screw the double post... It's been 4 days already...

Hmmm... Maybe I should start a bet about how fast I can start some mayhem in CD. That is, if rust stays IC and doesn't forget how his character works...

-]DU[-

SiberianTiger
11-06-2006, 01:51 AM
Screw the double post... It's been 4 days already...

Hmmm... Maybe I should start a bet about how fast I can start some mayhem in CD. That is, if rust stays IC and doesn't forget how his character works...

-]DU[-

Na but will bet on who causes the most mayhem, pick a team and we'll see who can mess them up the most.

~Isaiah

DaRkUmBrEoN
11-06-2006, 06:04 AM
Na but will bet on who causes the most mayhem, pick a team and we'll see who can mess them up the most.

~Isaiah

I never pick teams...
Messing up everyone in one go is far more pleasing.
-]DU[-

Dr Scott
11-06-2006, 06:19 AM
Aw, we'll see. I MIGHT be able to cause some fun here and there, once I get a good read of what everyone is doing.

We'll see.

theEND
11-06-2006, 12:27 PM
Fools, the power of my new plan will decimate you all and make you work at a turd manufacturing company! Not including Aquas, of course. But still, Sent, rust definitely has more experience than you. It's just he probably changed after WAR Season 5. In my opinion during WAR Season 5, he was ruthless, a great leader, although I didn't follow his plans nor neither be that active more than half the time, and commanding. Great, proud, vicious. Now he's still pretty much the same, but just got soft on the Pocchama race. :eek:

If you launched an attack against him, I'll send my entire Sound Waves squadron against your forces.

SiberianTiger
11-06-2006, 03:56 PM
I never pick teams...
Messing up everyone in one go is far more pleasing.
-]DU[-

If you launched an attack against him, I'll send my entire Sound Waves squadron against your forces.[/QUOTE]

DU; now there a thought, though I'm pretty sure shouts of god-modding will surface....

Honestly I would love to see them attack...after all I'm still on the ship!

~Isaiah

DaRkUmBrEoN
11-06-2006, 05:37 PM
DU; now there a thought, though I'm pretty sure shouts of god-modding will surface....

Honestly I would love to see them attack...after all I'm still on the ship!

~Isaiah

It can't be god-modding, if someone does it right...
Pulling off a Kenny takes:
a. stealth
b. patience
c. perseverance
d. a lotta 'f free time on your hands...

-]DU[-

SiberianTiger
11-06-2006, 06:10 PM
It can't be god-modding, if someone does it right...
Pulling off a Kenny takes:
a. stealth
b. patience
c. perseverance
d. a lotta 'f free time on your hands...

-]DU[-

I got all that but b.

I don't mean that someone actually will, but people are bound to be a tad upset when they see I have destroyed everything their trying to rebuild *coughhintcough.*

~Isaiah

Neo Emolga
11-06-2006, 08:19 PM
I got all that but b.

I don't mean that someone actually will, but people are bound to be a tad upset when they see I have destroyed everything their trying to rebuild *coughhintcough.*

~Isaiah

You blow up Ultima City, then consider the Deathwing a dead stick.

Not to mention its heavily patrolled. Come on down, you'll be our next lucky contestant on Wheel of Torture.

SiberianTiger
11-07-2006, 01:42 AM

Not to mention its heavily patrolled. Come on down, you'll be our next lucky contestant on Wheel of Torture.

On my way now, I always loved games...

~Isaiah

theEND
11-07-2006, 03:42 AM

Don't worry Neo. The destruction of Ultima City will ultimately not take event inside the city, but instead, "outside of it". You'll see in time. Of course, I wouldn't expect anybody to be able to figure out my plan. You're going to be seeing a lot of inflamed corpses that have bloody stickers saying "BOOO DARK!!!!" on them.

Neo Emolga
11-07-2006, 03:15 PM
Don't worry Neo. The destruction of Ultima City will ultimately not take event inside the city, but instead, "outside of it". You'll see in time. Of course, I wouldn't expect anybody to be able to figure out my plan. You're going to be seeing a lot of inflamed corpses that have bloody stickers saying "BOOO DARK!!!!" on them.

Right... :rolleyes:

Don't let that big head suddenly pop on you now...

Snow Fairy Sugar
11-10-2006, 02:54 PM
I recomment that rust should "accidentally" kill DU, or the DU's aim id will be "I-ousted-rust-and-became-leader-of-aqua"

DaRkUmBrEoN
11-12-2006, 12:37 PM
I recomment that rust should "accidentally" kill DU, or the DU's aim id will be "I-ousted-rust-and-became-leader-of-aqua"

Ehm... not likely.
Oh, and May. You do know that when it comes to being a nasty, nasty person, you're playing with fire against me.

-]DUlicious[-

Snow Fairy Sugar
11-12-2006, 12:44 PM
Ehm... not likely.
Oh, and May. You do know that when it comes to being a nasty, nasty person, you're playing with fire against me.

-]DUlicious[-

Bully :P

And I love playing nasty :D

Watch me, it's going to get better. And oh, may the best uh, girl win XD

And you should've planted a bomb in rust's cabin, I don't think he ever searched there.

EDIT : Is it too late if I go on a vacation? I'm finding it difficult to counter your divers, lol.

~May~

DaRkUmBrEoN
11-12-2006, 01:04 PM
Bully :P

And I love playing nasty :D

Watch me, it's going to get better. And oh, may the best uh, girl win XD

I'll be looking forward to it. :biggrin:

And you should've planted a bomb in rust's cabin, I don't think he ever searched there.
A girl in rust's cabin... That would be a first. :dazed:

EDIT : Is it too late if I go on a vacation? I'm finding it difficult to counter your divers, lol.
Ouch, you got burned! If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.
That was one quick contest.

-]DU[-

Snow Fairy Sugar
11-12-2006, 01:07 PM
Oh, Ha ha, that's a first, alright, but you could've asked one of your sideicks to do it. Or you could've poisoned his morning tea. Ah, well.

I wonder if two can play at the divers game...

~May~

theEND
11-12-2006, 01:11 PM
A girl in rust's cabin... That would be a first. :dazed:

-]DU[-
Hahahahahaha, you've gotta be ****ing kidding me, DU. You seriously haven't ever seen a girl in any RP visit rust's cabin? Take a look at WAR 5, man.

Or you could've poisoned his morning tea.
~May~
You try that, I will make sure you get a beating. >:3

Snow Fairy Sugar
11-12-2006, 01:15 PM
You try that, I will make sure you get a beating. >:3

I would have tried to, had I been aboard the Deathwing.

I'm waiting for Scott's reply before I RM. Ah well...

~May~

DaRkUmBrEoN
11-12-2006, 01:15 PM
I wonder if two can play at the divers game...
Please, don't pull a rust and copy me. Be original.

Hahahahahaha, you've gotta be ****ing kidding me, DU. You seriously haven't ever seen a girl in any RP visit rust's cabin? Take a look at WAR 5, man.

I know, but I meant, a girl, non-hybrid, in rust's cabin with a bomb kit. Oh, please...

-]DU[-

Snow Fairy Sugar
11-12-2006, 01:18 PM
Please, don't pull a rust and copy me. Be original.

-]DU[-
I know, I'm kidding :P

Waiting for Scott...

DaRkUmBrEoN
11-12-2006, 01:25 PM
I know, I'm kidding :P

Waiting for Scott...

That's a long wait.

-]DU[-

theEND
11-12-2006, 01:27 PM
I know, but I meant, a girl, non-hybrid, in rust's cabin with a bomb kit. Oh, please...

-]DU[-
Oh.....be more specific next time......by the way.......what the ****'s this about a bomb kit and rust? Are you secretly planning to betray him by going into his room, shutting the lights off, taking out a knife, accidently stab yourself with a knife, and then hit rust's back with a hard, metal pot with a dandelion in it?

Sent Reglay
11-12-2006, 01:33 PM
I need someone from Delta green to reply *Points at May* I want to get in on the festivities.

DaRkUmBrEoN
11-12-2006, 01:34 PM
Oh.....be more specific next time......by the way.......what the ****'s this about a bomb kit and rust? Are you secretly planning to betray him by going into his room, shutting the lights off, taking out a knife, accidently stab yourself with a knife, and then hit rust's back with a hard, metal pot with a dandelion in it?

Go read the RP... You'll get everything then.
And why is everyone joining in. This will make Aqua a loner if they don't attend the meeting.

-]DU[-

Sent Reglay
11-12-2006, 01:41 PM
*begs for reply* Come on, Iwant to get in on the action.

Snow Fairy Sugar
11-12-2006, 01:42 PM
I need someone from Delta green to reply *Points at May* I want to get in on the festivities.

You're welcome to join us ;P

Supposing we all team up against aqua? And then, we have a rematch? Things will be a lot easier XD

~May~

Sent Reglay
11-12-2006, 01:44 PM
no, I need someone to answer my message in the RP section befor I enter Johto. If I don't, rust will yell INVASION and i'll hate him again(wait, I never stopped hating him).

Snow Fairy Sugar
11-12-2006, 01:46 PM
no, I need someone to answer my message in the RP section befor I enter Johto. If I don't, rust will yell INVASION and i'll hate him again(wait, I never stopped hating him).

Umm, actually, you may be shot dead if you try and enter the dishonest way.

We gotta figure out some neutral sector, too.

And does DARK know about the plan?

Sent Reglay
11-12-2006, 01:47 PM
Didn't DU say that Olivine would be the negotiation location?

DaRkUmBrEoN
11-12-2006, 01:47 PM

Oh, btw, Sent. That shiny/dangerous metal you have... Seems a bit too unrealistic, but I'll motion for Scott to let it slide for now. :devious:

-]DU[-

Snow Fairy Sugar
11-12-2006, 01:50 PM
Didn't DU say that Olivine would be the negotiation location?

I'm not too happy about that, this is our headquarters, and we cannot afford to lose it. Why does Delta Green have to play the host? Ah, well.

Anyway, I'm off, guys, gotta think a bit, and crush DU. :wink:

And Scott : Send those orders and return to base, or I'll do a DU XD

~May~

DaRkUmBrEoN
11-12-2006, 02:00 PM
I'm not too happy about that, this is our headquarters, and we cannot afford to lose it. Why does Delta Green have to play the host? Ah, well.

Well, if you want it to happen on neutral terrain, why not have it in Shinou. Oh, wait, I'm being hunted down there, and y'all are not liked by Aqua. Besides, Kanto and Hoenn are way to far for me to reach without being spotted by Aqua.

-]DU[-

theEND
11-12-2006, 02:07 PM
You're welcome to join us ;P

Supposing we all team up against aqua? And then, we have a rematch? Things will be a lot easier XD

~May~
I don't think you'll be even touching the Deathwing once you meet my Sound Mecher Waves Squadron. Not only are they newly upgraded with better coating, but their are more than just hundreds of them scattered around the Deathwing itself. If I were to just order them for a barricade, there's no chance you can get through, with any weird object, stone, and hell, even the force of a Lugia! This is NO exaggeration. Exaggeration.

Reign-of-Dreams
11-12-2006, 02:23 PM
And I have permission to bunny Tiana, DU, this one time. She told me what to do by PM. ;3

DaRkUmBrEoN
11-12-2006, 02:26 PM
And I have permission to bunny Tiana, DU, this one time. She told me what to do by PM. ;3

Okay... Then it's fine. But don't think you can stall that long.

-]DU[-

Reign-of-Dreams
11-12-2006, 02:29 PM
Okay... Then it's fine. But don't think you can stall that long.

-]DU[-
It doesn't mean I can't try. ;D

Or maybe I won't...? :o

DaRkUmBrEoN
11-13-2006, 02:11 PM
OOC : Dash it!

The only consolation is that my guns on the coast will fire rapid-shots.

And take a look at these IL-76 babes.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=IL-76

You can't counter my coast guard, my planes, and my submarine at the same time, one of them bomb you.

Don't forget that you can't plant bombs on my submarine, seeing that they can detect underwater presence, like divers and scum. ;P

Too much of a good thing, right? Dash the hijack...

Seriously, are you having eye sight problems, May?
I'm not countering your coast guard, I am however planting my bombs on your sub.

See, when a sub goes into stealth, it can't go sending out signals, because it wants to stay hidden. The crew has to even be as quiet as possible, since every sound they make has a chance to get amplified by the contained air inside the sub, and sound is vibration, meaning that it'll get passed on into the water.

This means that it can be detected. Especially if I have sonar enabled. As for the planting part. Your ship is actually completely blind now, since you know I have sonar enabled. You can't move your periscope, so I can get to you from behind. You can't use sonar, since it'll be picked up, as well as radar.

So, May, in the end, you've been DU'ed.
Have a nice day.

-]DU[-

Snow Fairy Sugar
11-13-2006, 02:16 PM
Well, that's the problem of a submarine.

It's virtually impossible to detect submarines, that's why they are so popular.

Besides, it's a Nuclear powered submarine, and moving continously. You know something? What are the chances that your diver doesn't get crushed by the engines? They can suck him in, if he isn't careful.

Also, if his air-hose is ruptured, he'll be crushed to a jelly, inside his helmet. Thanks to the ocean pressure.

My submarine isn't moving in a straight line, it's random. The diver has to be really lucky to avoid being "bumped" or crash into the submarine, and he has to be fast enough to avoid the submarine hitting him, or the engines sucking him in.

Nuclear submarines are pretty fast, so you may be a goner, unless your diver is lucky enough to land on my submarine, carefully, and plant the bombs. :D

DaRkUmBrEoN
11-13-2006, 02:24 PM
You are theoretically correct,...

Except,

1- In stealth mode, if any sound can betray you, why would anyone keep their engines running. I know my physics, and the chance of you not making any sound, with or without any nuclear energy, is zero!. Those rotor blades are still making water vibrate, meaning that it'll be picked up on the sonar.

2- Subs aren't virtually undetectable. When searching for them on shore and with radar, you won't run into them unless you are very lucky. However, with sonar, you're just as screwed as having them floating in the air. So basically, I know where that blasted thing is, since I either am seeing a big stretched blob on my sonar, or I'm not seeing anything on my sonar, while I should be seeing the ocean floor.

3- If that sub is supposed to have me in it's sight, in stealth mode, while moving, I can give you one perfect reason why my diver can get to it. It has to freaking move at the same speed as I am.

4- It's a magnetic bomb. 'Nuff said.

-]DU[-

DaRkUmBrEoN
11-14-2006, 06:32 AM
Screw the double post.

May, why am I getting the idea that you're RPing OOC. I mean, c'mon, you're first acting like you don't know squat about subs and stuff, and suddenly you rp like a true sailor.

Either stick with one or don't rp them both. I mean, it's quite annoying to see something like this happening, *coughrustdidthisstufftoocough*

Oh, and before I forget. I only used magnetic charges for the sub. Besides, who's stupid enough to have a bomb near the rudder. It would be found so freaking easy.

Seriously, before I forget. Don't go doing stuff that's in the past, or not self-explanatory, in a post after the one I made. If I make a post, it's based on the your IC post from before it. If you change history after I posted, well good for you, but that won't do. Simply, because those facts weren't there when I RPed my side out, so they aren't there when you see my post and respond to it. BTW, it's called bad RPing.

As for the definition of self-explanatory in a RP context:
An action that obviously leads to a reaction without the need for further clearance.
Let me give you an example:
Let's say I pull out a gun and shoot it at, not hit you, but only shoot. Then you don't have to tell anyone that the bullet's gonna damage something, since it's common knowledge. However, it needs to be said by you what the bullet hits.

Leave the bombs, or RP in character.
However, I'll remind you that whatever you do know, you'll regret deeply.

-]DU[-

Dr Scott
11-14-2006, 09:22 AM
Wow! I really should check this more often ... I see my name a few times ...

And it's not TOO long of a wait for me, I am here a lot, just not early like you weirdos :-P.

Now I'm waiting for people, so ha!

Everyone kinda did just jump on, but you did get DARK involved, then of course Rocket will want to, then ST ... It's a dominoes effect.

Lord Celebi
11-19-2006, 03:27 AM
I've been gone for a week. Anyone care to update me? I won't have time to do much reading, as I need to get to bed so I can get up early to claim my Wii tomorrow, then I have a major amount of homework to do.

SiberianTiger
11-19-2006, 03:33 AM
I've been gone for a week. Anyone care to update me? I won't have time to do much reading, as I need to get to bed so I can get up early to claim my Wii tomorrow, then I have a major amount of homework to do.

Nothing much but evert team is in attendance for the peace meeting, Jawa included but i think I may bring that to an end and just trick eveybody into war.

Other than that, a big fat nothing.

~Isaiah

Dr Scott
11-19-2006, 04:08 AM
Yeah, there's been nothing cliffnote worthy for a long time.

Basically we've all been greeting each other, and that's a useless thing to put in the notes ...

Tiana_M
11-19-2006, 07:00 AM
What is with the sudden two day inactiveness? Has everyone simply been swamped or what? I hope that it doesn't continue, I don't want the RP's to die.

SiberianTiger
11-21-2006, 08:13 PM
What is with the sudden two day inactiveness? Has everyone simply been swamped or what? I hope that it doesn't continue, I don't want the RP's to die.

Yea, well apparently you got your wish.

On the other hand I go away for half a day to come back and suddenly everybody is posting like crazy.

~Isaiah

Neo Emolga
11-21-2006, 08:15 PM
Yea, well apparently you got your wish.

On the other hand I go away for half a day to come back and suddenly everybody is posting like crazy.

~Isaiah

It's simple, my friend.

rust's back. XD

Either everyone is in a rush to stop him from wrecking havoc, or they're ready to wreck havoc with him, because no one wrecks havoc like rust can.

There you go...

SiberianTiger
11-21-2006, 08:17 PM
It's simple, my friend.

rust's back. XD

Either everyone is in a rush to stop him from wrecking havoc, or they're ready to wreck havoc with him, because no one wrecks havoc like rust can.

There you go...

I dunno, I plan to mess Rocket up royally.

~Isaiah

Lord Celebi
11-21-2006, 08:19 PM
It's simple, my friend.

rust's back. XD

There you go...

I feel so loved :tongue:

Reign-of-Dreams
11-21-2006, 08:21 PM
I feel so loved :tongue:
You should, you made me lose my place, lol. XD

I'll just cont. where I left off... >_>;;

DaRkUmBrEoN
11-21-2006, 08:26 PM
You should, you made me lose my place, lol. XD

I'll just cont. where I left off... >_>;;

Don't worry, I helped you out safe.
Don't forget the interactive part.

-]DU[-

Reign-of-Dreams
11-21-2006, 08:31 PM
Don't worry, I helped you out safe.
Don't forget the interactive part.

-]DU[-
Yeah, thanks. x3

Hmm... Now that I got a det, what to do... :O

Lord Celebi
11-21-2006, 08:33 PM
Hey DARKies!

Read my recent post. KB just got Ultima City quite a few viruses... As well as everybody in his computer address book (I'm just going out on a limb and assuming Neo and Bron would be in there :P)

Start saving up for new computers :P

Knightblazer
11-21-2006, 08:49 PM
Nah, Monsieur rust. Read my post after yours. Geniuses often tend to have a private sector. They hate their files gettin' commercial. And I've sent a little present for you too. See ya. Have a great time with buggy NRY-13. =P

Knightblazer

DaRkUmBrEoN
11-21-2006, 08:51 PM
Stop being freaking unoriginal!
I hate you both.

-]DU[-

Knightblazer
11-21-2006, 08:54 PM
Unroginal is usually my middle name, Monsieur DU. But don't worry - I'm never out to get you. Unless I have a valid reason. Besides, you're too cool for me to kill. :3

Knightblazer

DaRkUmBrEoN
11-21-2006, 08:55 PM
Seriously, I think I was the one to introduce the terminology 'virus, computer' on pe2k. At least show some creativity, both of you.

-]DU[-

Knightblazer
11-21-2006, 09:27 PM
Will do, Monesiur DU. I'm already the only person with a bionic arm. ><; Anyway, I'll be hitting the sack. Staying up from 3am to 6am (GMT +8 Hours) really sucks. And I'm a tad too young for midinght heists. ><;

Knightblazer

DaRkUmBrEoN
11-21-2006, 09:28 PM
Will do, Monesiur DU. I'm already the only person with a bionic arm. ><; Anyway, I'll be hitting the sack. Staying up from 3am to 6am (GMT +8 Hours) really sucks. And I'm a tad too young for midinght heists. ><;

Knightblazer

Know how you feel. Those damn time zones are annoying. It's like midnight here, and I've been up ever since 6 AM.

I'll be going to sleep to, in a few minutes.

-]DU[-

SiberianTiger
11-21-2006, 09:35 PM
Well at least the activity might slow down a little :P

I'm working on my next few post to screw Rocket.

~Isaiah

Dr Scott
11-21-2006, 10:47 PM
I want to apologize with my lack of RP's (Why should many people care about this?) and lack of cliff notes (Not the one's that examine every little thing like May sounds like she wants, but the newer stuff ...)

My Thing:

I've been working for an understaffed newspaper this week, I am running on little sleep, and I've been playing WoW with my friend, who only has it for a little more.

I will be back into activity when I go back to school Sunday / next Monday (Yes, more active at school then my break -_-), so there's no need to worry too much.

HOWEVER if someone would like to do the cliff notes for THIS WEEK (I would still like to do them for the other weeks, it makes me feel like a somebody :-P) it'd be greatly appreciated. Note, I still have time to quick check and "mod" if need be, just not the notes. PM me if you want to do them, but don't force yourself ... I'll get around to them sometime if no one else wants to.

theEND
11-21-2006, 10:54 PM
I also apologize for my lack of activity that's similiar to what I used to be like in the WAR. It's more like I'm kind of uninterested, lazy, and all that other stuff. I feel only obligated to do some typing once in a while if it's productive for mostly my benefit. :P That doesn't mean Aqua doesn't have my support, still.

....rust, I believe it's about time to get a new VPP.....

Lord Celebi
11-21-2006, 11:01 PM
I also apologize for my lack of activity that's similiar to what I used to be like in the WAR. It's more like I'm kind of uninterested, lazy, and all that other stuff. I feel only obligated to do some typing once in a while if it's productive for mostly my benefit. :P That doesn't mean Aqua doesn't have my support, still.

....rust, I believe it's about time to get a new VPP.....

Don't worry, I've started Vacouuver or whatever the hell you called it. I got a few ideas to get it going, and you can step in at any time.

48 posts, then Ho-Oh is mine.

theEND
11-21-2006, 11:16 PM
Don't worry, I've started Vacouuver or whatever the hell you called it. I got a few ideas to get it going, and you can step in at any time.

48 posts, then Ho-Oh is mine.
Thanks a lot! I'll see if I can get a post or two in by tonight. Might as well see if I can test my second plan with independence. My team supports me, and I am just being lazy. Time to take some action.

SiberianTiger
11-23-2006, 06:26 PM
If people are going to ask questions post them here please.

BTW LAWS are Missiles designed to penetrate, mostly used in the destruction of Tanks, but, they will do the job I need them to do on the buildings.

~Isaiah

Poltergeist
11-23-2006, 06:32 PM
Uh huh and how exactly do these missels differ from other missels. Second you cannot think you can seriously take out an entire island with shooting a couple missilss of a couple ships. That is totaly unthinkable! You might as well have just dumped a nuclear missel on top of us, which I know you cant.

DaRkUmBrEoN
11-23-2006, 06:38 PM
Uh huh and how exactly do these missels differ from other missels. Second you cannot think you can seriously take out an entire island with shooting a couple missilss of a couple ships. That is totaly unthinkable! You might as well have just dumped a nuclear missel on top of us, which I know you cant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M72_LAW

Common type of LAW... read what it does there.

-]DU[-

Poltergeist
11-23-2006, 06:47 PM
Read and now I am totally sure this thing cannot manage to take out an entire city from a ship. There is no way this thing can manage to hit buildings farther back with a range of 3000 feet not only because it couldn't reach but because buildings farther back would be protected from buildings still standing. Also your in a boat firing that thing meaning that already wasting away your range. This thingb would also need about three or four at the least to topple a building! And with only one cance to shoot each I highly doubt you have enough of these things. Ok I have to go but please think about this logic. TY.

Lord Celebi
11-23-2006, 07:55 PM
Screw it. ST, pwn Cinnabar with the troops on the Seatooth. I've developed them enough for them to be freakin' super soldiers.

Go forth and pwn.

Snow Fairy Sugar
11-23-2006, 11:52 PM
Ha ha, I just noticed one thing.

Rust originally tried to grab ER and Finch : The first ToD was locked.

Rust got Neo, and some others in the CD...that too, locked XD

Rust got DU and Finch, they too, deserted him. The only person anywhere near rust is Isaiah. If he goes too....

SiberianTiger
11-24-2006, 12:58 AM
Just so you know Aqua hasn't arrived at the Island, so blowing up the ships and stuff is nonexistent, second like Neo said something that took 5 or 6 post cannot be destroyed in 1 post, take for instance the ships, Rust spent 7 or 8 post on them i dunno, but Cinnabar on the other hand has had no mention whatsoever, and you retracted the sheild from it, this lead me to believe it is weak, fairly unguarded and a easy target hence destroying it under a hail of LAWS, now I can modifiy my post a bit becasue maybe destroying all the buildings was a stretch, but thats not for me to decide but like I said Aqua hasn't even arrived, so you can cut that now.

~Isaiah

Snow Fairy Sugar
11-24-2006, 01:14 AM
ha ha, I'm forcing an immediate war between DARK and Aqua. Lets see you guys squirm out of this. :devious:

Watch as detective-correspondent May shall add more spice to the dessert in a few hours. :wink:

This post will force you in a war, thusly getting me a bunch of points, if ever the judging starts.

Not even rust or Neo can stop it, unless they rack their brains really hard....

Dr Scott
11-24-2006, 01:52 AM
Notes from me:

Neo said it, the more you work on a project the stronger it is. So if say Jim Bo Bob puts 100 posts into a small tank, that tanks gonna kick your large giant robot the size of the earth's ass that Billy made in 2 posts, no matter how much you say "Well it has SUPER LASERS!" Keep that in mind. I will be enforcing this rule.

Also, dammit, stop making stuff so fast. If I have to read another "And I made this and this and this and this..." post I'm gunna kill someone. Give me a post or two to say that you're making it before you do make it ... This goes to EVERYONE.

YOU DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING DARNIT! This mostly goes to Sent at the moment. If someone is sneaking in you can't say "Ooooh, I just found their heat signature!" We're just one man, we can't know everything ... Be honorable in the RP's, being super powerful just isn't fun at all ...

I saw a few jumps. Like, they were in blah blah and then across the continent. I have to see a post of travel people, or I'll be slicing heads with my newly found beheading sword. Rust knows waht I'm talking about ^_~.

Friendly Reminder: Keep the discussion here, if I see much more of the small just OOC posts in the RP without my name tacked on it, I'm going to start issuing warnings. And Neo will be issuing spankings. Funny thing, he asked just for that job, *Winks around the room*

ADDITIONS:

... Eeps, I have a correction to make! Way back when, I made an OOC post. What I meant to say was "Neo said something like I'm handing the CD RP to you." Not RP's. I apologize ^^. And I make up for it by repeating that Neo is a genius ;-P.

WOOTWOOT CAUGHT UP IN CLIFFNOTES.

Honestly, can we be a little more creative people? I know that you have to make stuff, but all I saw out of rust for posts and posts was creating this and that ...

Scott out.

Lord Celebi
11-24-2006, 01:13 PM
ha ha, I'm forcing an immediate war between DARK and Aqua. Lets see you guys squirm out of this. :devious:

Watch as detective-correspondent May shall add more spice to the dessert in a few hours. :wink:

This post will force you in a war, thusly getting me a bunch of points, if ever the judging starts.

Not even rust or Neo can stop it, unless they rack their brains really hard....

Oh come on, that trick is SO DAMN OLD... New Order did it last WAR... And I tried that in the last CD, but noone believed me, so I say this bomb gets the same treatment :P

Neo Emolga
11-24-2006, 01:15 PM
Oh come on, that trick is SO DAMN OLD... New Order did it last WAR... And I tried that in the last CD, but noone believed me, so I say this bomb gets the same treatment :P

Well, it was either that, or wait for you to finish up with Rocket and then go after us, which could have been quite some time...

Lord Celebi
11-26-2006, 05:13 PM
Currently Subs, attack cruisers and aircraft carriers where being loaded with ammunition. Troops where getting aboard there transport vehicles, both Arial and aquatic and special ammunition was being loaded onto some bombers. Choppers and Jets and stealth fighters where at our air strips ready to take off.

:crackup:

Where did these things come from? As you know, I built all my ships from scratch (Except the Deathwing, that was my prerequisite)... You make them appear out of thin air? As I recall, Rocket doesn't have... A NAVY. You can still do this, fine, but all the ships are going to be annhilated in seconds because it took me much more time to create them.

Also, Mikey, I never knew you could BUY a deportment :P

Poltergeist
11-26-2006, 08:27 PM
Thats fine with me for I wont even need them.:wink: You are quite right though I shall put more work into them although The ToD Rocket stays since I already had that said in the beginnng. Also I did say we have an airforce but yeah the navy needs work.

Sent Reglay
11-26-2006, 08:33 PM
We have A SHIP, that has effort put into it. Its on Island 64. So you can build a cardboard navy if you want poltergeist:wink:

Poltergeist
11-26-2006, 08:35 PM
We have A SHIP, that has effort put into it. Its on Island 64. So you can build a cardboard navy if you want poltergeist:wink:

Sweet a carboard Navy! I cant wait to use that. Oh well I wont even be needing my navy for with my strategys they shall be blown to bit.

Sent Reglay
11-26-2006, 08:37 PM
Heh, that would be fun. Build a navy out of cardboard, put alot of effort into it, and blow the Deathwing up with it.

DaRkUmBrEoN
11-26-2006, 08:38 PM

Oh, and where's this Island 64? I might come and pay you a visit.

-]DU[-

Poltergeist
11-26-2006, 08:39 PM
Sigh I wish I had time to build a navy. We where getting attacked by like my third post so I haven't had time to build anything. What a drag.....

Sent Reglay
11-26-2006, 08:40 PM
Oh, and where's this Island 64? I might come and pay you a visit.

-]DU[-

Note the "Undisclosed location" I know exactly where it is, so feel free to take a shot in the dark in the RP, and watch me laugh when you get it wrong.

DaRkUmBrEoN
11-26-2006, 08:43 PM
Note the "Undisclosed location" I know exactly where it is, so feel free to take a shot in the dark in the RP, and watch me laugh when you get it wrong.

Oh, hiding in an undisclosed area is kind of a bad idea, since what's to stop rust from bombarding a random location, and claiming you're there?

Nothing, I guess.

Undisclosed is only good if you can give us an almost precise location, like I did with Daisy's fortress back in WAR Season V. Everyone knew it was in the mountains near Blackthorn, yet rust never tried to attack me there.

Only thing I have to do is to find Island 64 - Kanto probably doesn't have that many islands left with rust manning the waters - and enter it. Islands are small, I've probably found you in two or three posts. Believe me, I can make up a whole lot of crap to get there.

-]DU[-

Poltergeist
11-26-2006, 08:46 PM

Lol thats what I did with my strategies. I was thinking of actually writing out the meeting but that would give away my plans so I had to skip that. Once I finish with this Aqua business I will get to building stuff. Even if our land is taken over I plan to become a terrorist on Aquas land and give our troops to whoevers not on their side.

Sent Reglay
11-26-2006, 08:47 PM
Contrair. You know how I made that map with the Metal on it? Well I did the same thing with Island 64. I have already set up its location. oh, and for your information, under heavy artillery and AA fire, rust couldn't reach the east side of kanto.

Poltergeist
11-26-2006, 09:02 PM
Lol nice. No matter what I will break through that blockade although I really don't know why since Kanto is it's own self supporting country since everyone's against us anyway. I am so not letting them take one step on Fuschia's shores! Man on a happier note I love my character because unlike everyone elses character with the I am the greatest or strong man attitude my dude is lazy, funny and truely just an excellent strategist, not so much a fighter.

SiberianTiger
11-26-2006, 09:44 PM
Lol nice. No matter what I will break through that blockade although I really don't know why since Kanto is it's own self supporting country since everyone's against us anyway. I am so not letting them take one step on Fuschia's shores! Man on a happier note I love my character because unlike everyone elses character with the I am the greatest or strong man attitude my dude is lazy, funny and truely just an excellent strategist, not so much a fighter.

Careful You might make me shed a tear when when Kanto is completely under Aqua control. And don't worry I'm sure there are uses for "lazy, funny" characters.

~Isaiah

Poltergeist
11-26-2006, 09:47 PM
Careful You might make me shed a tear when when Kanto is completely under Aqua control. And don't worry I'm sure there are uses for "lazy, funny" characters.

~Isaiah

Then I will make sure to pinch you because your dreaming.:happy: Well here is some more info on our weapons so that they wont be totally annihalated.

Lord Celebi
11-26-2006, 09:50 PM

Uh... Breaking through the blockade isn't going to happen... The Apocalypse Cannons can fire 1024 bullets in 9 seconds, just enough to annhilate anything that comes by. And your ONE ship cannot stand up to our navy, srsly.

BTW, Island 64 sounds like a good place for a bombing run. Will somebody be a dear and find out where it is for me? Or I'll have ot start killing Aqua scientists to find out.

Poltergeist
11-26-2006, 09:54 PM
Uh... Breaking through the blockade isn't going to happen... The Apocalypse Cannons can fire 1024 bullets in 9 seconds, just enough to annhilate anything that comes by. And your ONE ship cannot stand up to our navy, srsly.

BTW, Island 64 sounds like a good place for a bombing run. Will somebody be a dear and find out where it is for me? Or I'll have ot start killing Aqua scientists to find out.

Whatever your blockade is doing diddly squat anyway...

Sent Reglay
11-26-2006, 09:56 PM
I'm sorry rust, but no one knows where Island 64 is except for the people who are actually there. I'm the only one there who can leave.

Charizard Michelle
11-26-2006, 10:16 PM
:crackup:

Where did these things come from? As you know, I built all my ships from scratch (Except the Deathwing, that was my prerequisite)... You make them appear out of thin air? As I recall, Rocket doesn't have... A NAVY. You can still do this, fine, but all the ships are going to be annhilated in seconds because it took me much more time to create them.

Also, Mikey, I never knew you could BUY a deportment :P

What did I buy and when? (not sure where that came from)

I'm sorry rust, but no one knows where Island 64 is except for the people who are actually there. I'm the only one there who can leave.

Well then what is stoping Rust/Aqua/anybody from sending an unarmed black plane or pokemon during the dead of night and look all over the Kanto seas for an island that isn't on any maps with a military base on it? (That is called scouting)

Sent Reglay
11-26-2006, 10:20 PM
AA guns. AA guns are what is stopping them.

Lord Celebi
11-26-2006, 10:20 PM
Damn, now you have slaves? The media is going to LOVE that.
What did I buy and when? (not sure where that came from)
You wrote 'DEPORTMENT Store' as your location in one of your posts :P

Sent Reglay
11-26-2006, 10:21 PM
Damn, now you have slaves? The media is going to LOVE that.

rust, going to the island is an optional thing, and there families are brought with them. no slavery about it.

Charizard Michelle
11-26-2006, 10:24 PM

Guns can only shot what they know what to shot. How will you know that a Murkrow or a black plane is flying over the island in the dead of night? Then if you do shoot the plane down or pokemon then it doesn't look good for you because you just gave away your location.

Lord Celebi
11-26-2006, 10:24 PM

rust, going to the island is an optional thing, and there families are brought with them. no slavery about it.

AA Guns? Who's to say I'm going to make a 32 Post Spy Plane to find your island? 1 Sentence to 32 Posts? Who's gonna win?

I see... So they're just never allowed to leave? What about the kids who grow up and want to go? Eh?

SiberianTiger
11-26-2006, 10:26 PM

Great idea give away your cover with anti-aircraft fire.

~Isaiah

Sent Reglay
11-26-2006, 10:26 PM
Well when I start investing in my defenses, then you gonna die.

Only the adults know anything, if the children come of age and want to leave, we blind-fold them and send them back.

EDIT: The AA guns are on the coast of the mainland. If anything gets within 20 miles or so, we blow it out of the skys.

SiberianTiger
11-26-2006, 10:29 PM

Only the adults know anything, if the children come of age and want to leave, we blind-fold them and send them back.

EDIT: The AA guns are on the coast of the mainland. If anything gets within 20 miles or so, we blow it out of the skys.

What about that present I'm giving you?

~Isaiah

Neo Emolga

Hate to burst your bubble, but he can locate it. It's like hiding in a locker while the entire school is being infiltrated by SWAT teams. They will eventually find you, regardless of how much you try to hide.

Sent Reglay
What present? I like presents, but if it will blow up in my face, I'll throw it back.

Charizard Michelle
11-26-2006, 10:31 PM

Oh. Yep. DG has a Deportment Store. We making it a business to deport people out of Johto and other places. For every person being deported we charge 100 dollars.

SiberianTiger
11-26-2006, 10:32 PM
What present? I like presents, but if it will blow up in my face, I'll throw it back.

I think this present is a bit to big to throw back.

~Isaiah

Lord Celebi
11-26-2006, 10:51 PM

So, you're going to put defenses on the cardboard box you're going to have after we take over Kanto? OH NOEZ! THE CARDBOARD B0X OF D00M!

Oh. Yep. DG has a Deportment Store. We making it a business to deport people out of Johto and other places. For every person being deported we charge 100 dollars.
ROTFLMAO!

Neo Emolga
11-26-2006, 11:01 PM
Okay, you want some advice, Sent? This is what I would do in your position. Also, I highly recommend you don’t follow these to the letter, but instead start thinking creatively. Remember, disasters can be seen as opportunities. And I like the quote, “It’s only after you’ve lost everything that you’re free to do anything,” because it’s true.

One, at the current rate, you’re almost guaranteed to lose Kanto. Face the music, running to Island 64, wherever it is, is just prolonging the inevitable. Making instant “just add water” AA units and defense protocols doesn’t work by RP standards, they are cheap quality and can’t hold their own against something someone else took some time to make. Here’s what I would do.

Play Osama Bin Laden, and make other people look like you, while you try to change your identity. Instead, pretend to be a civilian not affiliated with Team Rocket. Make the real Sent Reglay disappear to the point where after your “copies” are killed, Team Aqua will think they would have had you by now.

Second, surrender to Team Aqua. Your Team Rocket underground survives, but as a hidden identity. Play the Team Aqua role if you have to and that’s what it takes. You want your region back, but you can’t get it with Team Aqua there. However, you’re still hidden. You’ll either look like a civilian, or you’ll try and blend in with Team Aqua.

Sounds like a rough thing to do, eh? Keep in mind that rust isn’t the kind of guy to not finish what he starts. He’ll go after Delta Green, or us peeps at DARK. Want a good chance at revenge? Make an underground offer to the team he’s attacking. Become their secret ally, while you use your forces to gather intel on Team Aqua from the inside. You’ll give Team Aqua’s enemy a much better chance at driving Team Aqua out, or by doing something even more vicious. In exchange, you give them something of value for a little slice of Kanto back. So you get your little slice of paradise back, and now you’ve made good friends with Team Aqua’s enemy. What’s the step after that? Cleaning out Shinou.

Rust doesn’t like RPing against me… solely for the fact I do this kind of stuff. You’re not out yet, kid, but don’t put too much faith in the stuff you didn’t spend too much time creating. And secondly, the most powerful tools in war aren’t always weapons.

Lord Celebi
11-26-2006, 11:08 PM
Actually, you are most defiantly not going to get all of Kanto back by beating Aqua unfortunately. I'm going to give Delta Green West Kanto so that you have to beat two teams to get back all of Kanto, which will be impossible for you, Sent.

Have a nice day. :twisted:

Neo Emolga
11-26-2006, 11:12 PM
Actually, you are most defiantly not going to get all of Kanto back by beating Aqua unfortunately. I'm going to give Delta Green West Kanto so that you have to beat two teams to get back all of Kanto, which will be impossible for you, Sent.

That doesn't make sense. You're submitting to Delta Green by giving them land for all your hard work? They didn't even help you in the infiltration operation.

Wow, that's so not like you, rust. That's probably the first time you've acted as someone else's slug slave.

Lord Celebi
11-26-2006, 11:15 PM
That doesn't make sense. You're submitting to Delta Green by giving them land for all your hard work? They didn't even help you in the infiltration operation.

Wow, that's so not like you, rust. That's probably the first time you've acted as someone else's slug slave.

No, no... Its a part of my plan to A) Piss off Sent, and B) Make me look much better, politically, and C) Gain Delta Green as an ally.

Charizard Michelle
11-26-2006, 11:15 PM

That is sure is nice Rust. Still that what you say here but what will you really do? Still ok. Rust. We roll with it.

Lord Celebi
11-26-2006, 11:16 PM
That is sure is nice Rust. Still that what you say here but what will you really do? Still ok. Rust. We roll with it.

Just be our ally when we fight DARK eventually, and that land is yours!

Neo Emolga
11-26-2006, 11:20 PM

Good! Come on down, you're our next lucky contestant on Your Ass is Mine!

Plus, how are you going to go after DARK while trying to look good politically? I'm itchin' to see this one.

Lord Celebi
11-26-2006, 11:26 PM

Plus, how are you going to go after DARK while trying to look good politically? I'm itchin' to see this one.

There are ways, Neo, there are ways...

Charizard Michelle
11-26-2006, 11:37 PM

Hmm.....Intresting. I always did wanted to have the chance to meet and/or fight agasinst NEo since the end of the WAR.

So many doors are being opened here. So many! So many ideas. I going have to see but still so many ideas.

(Scotts going have to see this.)

Neo Emolga
11-27-2006, 12:00 AM
Hmm.....Intresting. I always did wanted to have the chance to meet and/or fight agasinst NEo since the end of the WAR.

You don't stand a chance, little Mikey.

But you can always give it a try.

Charizard Michelle
11-27-2006, 01:04 AM

That is the plan. I don't really care if I win. I hase some idea but oh well. What are you going to do? Run me over with a car? haha.

Lord Celebi
11-27-2006, 01:07 AM

Oh well, Mikey may not stand a chance, but I look forward to our first encounter. Heh, Let's finish that sword duel to the death we started in Season 5. Hopefully, If I can steal some wings from DARK, We'll have some kind of 00ber cool Aerial Battle... Or I can just use Tiantus to modify the strain to inject me with Starmie DNA, making me a Starmie Hybrid again, like KB is now a Mightyena Hybrid...

Snow Fairy Sugar
11-27-2006, 01:08 AM
It just so happens that I have to give consent, rust, if you want us as an ally.

I happen to be the chief of the Air Force, in the sense, the only person other than Mike and Spencer, to give orders.

Secondly, the unmatched intelligence and counter intelligence service is running on my orders, they are my men, not Spencer.

Thirdly, half of the navy is in my control, too. So that gives my an average 35% stake in Delta Green, nonetheless.

So, if you want us as an ally, its all my ax : We'll help you, only if your actions are satisfying ours.

Finally, we are a neutral team. Forget Spencer, I'm taking charge of the whole thing. Once Aqua, DARK and Rocket blow themselves up, Delta Green is going to come into the fray. That's called using your head like a girl. :tongue:

EDIT : But if you want as an ally, there are two conditions.

One : Annihilate Rocket, or try your best to do that, and capture DU.

Two : Piss off Sent. XD

Do these things, and I'll hand you Neo. At this very moment, harry Stone and my intelligence service are watching Neo, ready to kidnap him. He'll be handed over to you, in exchange of 50,000$.

~May~

Charizard Michelle
11-27-2006, 01:11 AM
Oh well, Mikey may not stand a chance, but I look forward to our first encounter. Heh, Let's finish that sword duel to the death we started in Season 5. Hopefully, If I can steal some wings from DARK, We'll have some kind of 00ber cool Aerial Battle... Or I can just use Tiantus to modify the strain to inject me with Starmie DNA, making me a Starmie Hybrid again, like KB is now a Mightyena Hybrid...

Oh. THanks Rust for the support. At least I know you have faith in me in that fight with Neo (if it every happens). I have my own plans to fight him if that every comes. I doing it the regular way too. No injections or enhancements like wings. (looks at Neo (,Soon to be Rust if he does the Starmie thing) and KB)

Lord Celebi
11-27-2006, 01:13 AM
Oh. THanks Rust for the support. At least I know you have faith in me in that fight with Neo (if it every happens). I have my own plans to fight him if that every comes. I doing it the regular way too. No injections or enhancements like wings. (looks at Neo (,Soon to be Rust if he does the Starmie thing) and KB)

Or I could be a Starmie with Wings :P I'll just modify the injection, and then drink some Red Bull :P

Knightblazer
11-27-2006, 01:15 AM
Actually, Lucifer's not a true blue hybrid. I did go for the wings, but in the CD, Lucifer had a bionic arm with interferred with the connections of the wing's neurons and nerves, so there was a complication and he HAD tp be injected with some other genetic pattern in order to keep him alive. This has great compliations, y'know. XP So Lucifer is actually more of a diluted version of a hybrid, no special Mightyena powers, just good ol' speed and reflexes, and hightened senses.

Knightblazer

Charizard Michelle
11-27-2006, 01:15 AM
It just so happens that I have to give consent, rust, if you want us as an ally.

I happen to be the chief of the Air Force, in the sense, the only person other than Mike and Spencer, to give orders.

Secondly, the unmatched intelligence and counter intelligence service is running on my orders, they are my men, not Spencer.

Thirdly, half of the navy is in my control, too. So that gives my an average 35% stake in Delta Green, nonetheless.

So, if you want us as an ally, its all my ax : We'll help you, only if your actions are satisfying ours.

Finally, we are a neutral team. Forget Spencer, I'm taking charge of the whole thing. Once Aqua, DARK and Rocket blow themselves up, Delta Green is going to come into the fray. That's called using your head like a girl. :tongue:

Do these things, and I'll hand you Neo. At this very moment, harry Stone and my intelligence service are watching Neo, ready to kidnap him. He'll be handed over to you, in exchange of 50,000$.

~May~

Yeah. It a three way control in DG between us in DG.

Or I could be a Starmie with Wings :P I'll just modify the injection, and then drink some Red Bull :P

Wow. Didn't know that will work. YOu could find a bunker full of Red Bulls some where in Shinou.

Knightblazer
11-27-2006, 01:19 AM
May, if you kidnap the Chief... ><;

Anyway, I'm gonna see Missus Mew now... XP

Knightblazer

Snow Fairy Sugar
11-27-2006, 01:21 AM
At the moment, harry Stone, my right hand man, is ready to kidnap Neo.

Sorry Kn, you're just too late. :devious:

~May~

Knightblazer
11-27-2006, 01:22 AM
Ah well... injected him with Pika Virus. THEN we have the Angelic Pikachu in Four Stones... and a Renegade on in Crimson Dawn... XD

I feel deja vu a comin... O.O;

Knightblazer

Neo Emolga
11-27-2006, 01:25 AM

Steal wings? Wow, you suck, there's absolutely no way in hell you're going to get your hands on the process to do so. Besides, you don't even know what the hell created them. Fail. And good luck searching when nothing over here is even being broadcasted. Nice try.

Injecting yourself with Starmie DNA doesn't make you a Starmie Hybrid, silly. That's like saying if I inject you with cow DNA, you become half man, half cow. Wouldn't that be cute? You totally forgot how PHT works in the first place.

~May~

Wow, someone sure added a booster seat to their high horse.

Catch me if you can, girl, I ain't afraid of you either or this backwards maggot you call Harry Stone. Ever see a Mac-10 before? Well if you haven't, you're about to see one closer to your face than you'd like to.

Lord Celebi
11-27-2006, 01:50 AM

~May~

DU cannot be captured, unfortunately. He just can't. I can destroy Rocket and piss off Sent though. 50k is easy money :P

Steal wings? Wow, you suck, there's absolutely no way in hell you're going to get your hands on the process to do so. Besides, you don't even know what the hell created them. Fail. And good luck searching when nothing over here is even being broadcasted. Nice try.

Injecting yourself with Starmie DNA doesn't make you a Starmie Hybrid, silly. That's like saying if I inject you with cow DNA, you become half man, half cow. Wouldn't that be cute? You totally forgot how PHT works in the first place.

Um... I have my ways... Um... I just need some money to bribe DU with... and maybe some Scooby Snacks so he'll return to Aqua... I'm sure I'll find out after our first encounter, Neo...

Well... How did KB become a Mightyena hybrid then? He got injected with the thing with modified Mightyena DNA to keep him alive.

Knightblazer
11-27-2006, 01:54 AM
Gah. He got injected with the orginal first... when things got too complicated, he was injected with pure Mightyena genes to keep him running. Geddit?

Knightblazer

Lord Celebi
11-27-2006, 01:57 AM
Gah. He got injected with the orginal first... when things got too complicated, he was injected with pure Mightyena genes to keep him running. Geddit?

Knightblazer

Yes, yes, yes, I understand it. I'm just too lazy to put it out in word form, therefore, I am calling that process 'Pulling a KB.'

Charizard Michelle
11-27-2006, 02:01 AM

Knightblazer

Still it is like how Neo said. It just like injecting yourself with cow DNA over and over again. HOw is it messing with the DNA?

Knightblazer
11-27-2006, 02:20 AM
Still it is like how Neo said. It just like injecting yourself with cow DNA over and over again. HOw is it messing with the DNA?

Its not messing with DNA, actually.... kinda hard ta explain it... but to put it simply, its like subituitng a satay stick for the broken axel of your toy car. Something like that... ><;

Pulling a KB... het, it has a ring to it. =O

Knightblazer

Dr Scott
11-27-2006, 02:47 AM
O_O, my, and here I thought Neo was a laid back guy. The man is about as much of a Hellion as May herself XD.

About, that is.

I'm playing it quiet, until I need to roar.

**Meow**

Neo Emolga
11-27-2006, 02:59 AM
O_O, my, and here I thought Neo was a laid back guy. The man is about as much of a Hellion as May herself XD.

About, that is.

I'm playing it quiet, until I need to roar.

**Meow**

Ha ha, I'm just being this way for kicks. Just to show I'm not a puny little pushover like some people think I am. ;)

Charizard Michelle
11-27-2006, 03:01 AM
Ha ha, I'm just being this way for kicks. Just to show I'm not a puny little pushover like some people think I am. ;)

I know you are no push over. Haha. I saw you go Pika-Lugia back there in the jail cell of Aqua back there. I know what you can do. THat just makes me even more anioux to go against you in the RP. I like to test my abilities against yours.

DaRkUmBrEoN
11-27-2006, 06:10 AM
Second, surrender to Team Aqua. Your Team Rocket underground survives, but as a hidden identity. Play the Team Aqua role if you have to and that’s what it takes. You want your region back, but you can’t get it with Team Aqua there. However, you’re still hidden. You’ll either look like a civilian, or you’ll try and blend in with Team Aqua.
Somehow, my spider senses are tingling. Isn't that what I tried to do with rust back in WAR V before I lost interest? Hmm... If so, I can say it worked pretty damn great.

And secondly, the most powerful tools in war aren’t always weapons. Look at me, I've been in this RP and I've yet to start a big project to create a big weapon. Basically, if you don't want your character to die, stop investing in big projects for a while, and go back to the basics. I haven't touched anything yet, except handguns, rifles, semi-auto machine guns, knifes, bomb, Trianite and small stuff like that, and I've been in Kanto longer than rust is.

DU cannot be captured, unfortunately. He just can't.
Thanks for the trust. :P

Um... I have my ways... Um... I just need some money to bribe DU with... and maybe some Scooby Snacks so he'll return to Aqua... I'm sure I'll find out after our first encounter, Neo...
Bribe... what's the price? Oh, wait, you're rust. Sorry, no deal.

-]DU[-

Poltergeist
11-27-2006, 02:52 PM
Sup guys. Sorry about the arguing yesterday I was a bit cranky. Anyway I plan to become a terrorist if we lose and in the meantime build an ultimate weapon to take our land back. Still that is if we lose for I am not done yet.

SiberianTiger
11-27-2006, 04:48 PM
Sup guys. Sorry about the arguing yesterday I was a bit cranky. Anyway I plan to become a terrorist if we lose and in the meantime build an ultimate weapon to take our land back. Still that is if we lose for I am not done yet.

*Poof* Pallet just got buried in the dead of the night.

~Isaiah

Neo Emolga
11-27-2006, 05:11 PM
*Poof* Pallet just got buried in the dead of the night.

~Isaiah

Hmm, goodie. You just found a way to wreck rust's political image by using unnecessary deadly force on civilians.

Lord Celebi
11-30-2006, 08:40 PM
Lol, May, you did the EXACT same thing Poltergeist did :P You made a navy out of thin air, attacked us (In the wrong place, might I add), and you beat my several post battleships in only ONE SENTENCE. The guns alone took 8 posts to make, your cardboard navy would have been decimated by the Apocalypse guns in 9 Seconds (The time it takes for it to fire 1024 bullets).

Neo Emolga
11-30-2006, 08:52 PM
Lol, May, you did the EXACT same thing Poltergeist did :P You made a navy out of thin air, attacked us (In the wrong place, might I add), and you beat my several post battleships in only ONE SENTENCE. The guns alone took 8 posts to make, your cardboard navy would have been decimated by the Apocalypse guns in 9 Seconds (The time it takes for it to fire 1024 bullets).

OOC:

Eh, hate to say it May, but he's right. You made that Navy pretty much instant, and they would get chewed to bits from anything that took at least three posts to make.

DaRkUmBrEoN
11-30-2006, 09:07 PM
Yo, rust.

Help me out on busting Sent's ass. Read my RP post to understand.
I might spare you longer in return.

-]DU[-

SiberianTiger
11-30-2006, 09:09 PM
Sent is mine back off! I'm finishing up my next post anyway.

~Isaiah

Lord Celebi
11-30-2006, 09:19 PM
Yo, rust.

Help me out on busting Sent's ass. Read my RP post to understand.
I might spare you longer in return.

-]DU[-
0_0

DU Actually wants to work with me?

You may just be pulling another DU *couhpandoracough* Oh well, what better do I have than to blindly walk into your trap?
Sent is mine back off! I'm finishing up my next post anyway.

~Isaiah
Kool :P

Dr Scott
11-30-2006, 10:41 PM
I think RoD died. I talked to her, she said she'd get to it sometime but ... I'm getting antsy :-P.

Must ... do ... something ... semi ... important ...

Snow Fairy Sugar
12-01-2006, 06:20 AM

If you want me to break the news to you, it sho happens that I've attacked my own navy by mistake. We've taken an accidental circle. My intention is to complicate things in the RP, like oil-slicks, pollution, smog, Global Warming, Hurricanes, fuel shortage, you name it.

It so happens that I never mentioned (did I) that I attacked Aqua navy, we haven't even identified the enemies yet.

Trust me, you saw my first post, where I get kidnapped and everything, you saw an explanation for that, later on. Trust me, I'll take care of everything. Course, I won't tell you now, what 'happened' that we accidentally attacked our buddies, but you'll understand later, trust me.

Neo Emolga
12-01-2006, 01:04 PM
Ha ha ha... :devious:

I came up with the perfect plan. Either rust goes after DARK and we enjoy ruining him through all out war, or we take over everything he owns bit by bit. Hoenn, The Orange Islands, and Orre are already ours. Soon enough, Fiore and the Sevii Islands will join them. Meanwhile... we'll slowly devour Shinou... without even firing a single bullet.

See? Always being good politically will not help you. Make your move, rust, I just put your king in check.

Knightblazer
12-01-2006, 01:57 PM
Ha ha ha... :devious:

I came up with the perfect plan. Either rust goes after DARK and we enjoy ruining him through all out war, or we take over everything he owns bit by bit. Hoenn, The Orange Islands, and Orre are already ours. Soon enough, Fiore and the Sevii Islands will join them. Meanwhile... we'll slowly devour Shinou... without even firing a single bullet.

See? Always being good politically will not help you. Make your move, rust, I just put your king in check.

Heh heh... good to have the Chief on our side... now things will get ten times more fun... in this amusing game of chess. =O

Knightblazer

Dr Scott
12-01-2006, 02:00 PM
If it's going into a political war, then I'll join in.

Being totally political minded wouldn't hurt, sure, and I think that I have a chance to out-politicize (?) XD Neo. THAT would be a fun challenge, but I'd be too afraid it'd end up like Rust and Sent giving five million conferences in a row XD.

Neo Emolga
12-01-2006, 02:06 PM
If it's going into a political war, then I'll join in.

Being totally political minded wouldn't hurt, sure, and I think that I have a chance to out-politicize (?) XD Neo. THAT would be a fun challenge, but I'd be too afraid it'd end up like Rust and Sent giving five million conferences in a row XD.

Well, DARK wants peace, and we're willing to raise a little hell around if that's what it takes. Rust can address the problem in as many press conferences he wants, but it will be no match for the determined and the defiant. We're very active, and very presistant. Rust can either choose to lose Shinou to our growing and already dominant influence, or he can physically fight it with weapons before he loses too much ground to ever recover.

Like I said, the most powerful tools in war aren't always weapons. I know rust is like a wild animal of war, and this is my way of smoking him out of his hole. :wink:

Dr Scott
12-01-2006, 02:15 PM
Just know ... that if you become TOO ... I can't think of the word! GAH! This happens to me way too much. Well, if you become too crazy about it, really wanting to, PERSISTANT! HAH! About taking over Shinou, I will have you all turned into the bad guy as soon as the Emperor took over the Senate XD.

I already have idea about it.

Neo Emolga
12-01-2006, 02:28 PM
Just know ... that if you become TOO ... I can't think of the word! GAH! This happens to me way too much. Well, if you become too crazy about it, really wanting to, PERSISTANT! HAH! About taking over Shinou, I will have you all turned into the bad guy as soon as the Emperor took over the Senate XD.

I already have idea about it.

Well, what's so evil about immigrants wanting to spread their ways around through non-hostile means? It's not evil, nor is it violent. We move into Shinou, become sleeper cells, and then move into action and spread the influence around, ensuring Shinou protection... but from only our wing. It might take some time, but once the people of Shinou see we have way more influence and resources to build the future than Team Aqua... it will spread even further.

Rust can easily stay in his fox hole and choke to death from the smoke... or he can come out fighting however possible. Trust me, I've been RPing against him long enough to know his breaking point. A team that tries to act Lawful Evil will have a very hard time working against a team of Chaotic Good nature.

Dr Scott
12-01-2006, 02:51 PM
Well, DARK is becoming a little too powerful for my tastes, so I want to take them down a peg, what can I say? I just need to figure out a reason and how to get myself involved.

Actually, I'm just ITCHING to go against you Neo. Really, I had to rub some salve on myself.

And yes, that's a compliment.

Charizard Michelle
12-01-2006, 03:12 PM
I suck at RP politics. (Big words confuse small mind) but I do love to rustle some feathers. Still I watch from afar and do my thing.

Neo Emolga
12-01-2006, 03:12 PM
Well, DARK is becoming a little too powerful for my tastes, so I want to take them down a peg, what can I say? I just need to figure out a reason and how to get myself involved.

Actually, I'm just ITCHING to go against you Neo. Really, I had to rub some salve on myself.

And yes, that's a compliment.

Well, I gladly invite you to try. Yes, DARK is becoming the most powerful and unchallenged influence. Trust me, if Shinou were to be taken in by our grasp, Kanto and Johto would be next on the list. I wouldn't hesitate to do the same thing to you that I plan on doing to Team Aqua.

But be careful. I can be very mean when it comes to exploiting the weaknesses of my enemies to my own advantage. You may not even see it until its too late.

And if you don't know what your weaknesses are, trust me. I'll find them for you. :devious:

Dr Scott
12-01-2006, 03:14 PM
So far, Johto is neutral. To even try anything against us would be ... political suicide.

Mikey, that's why you have me, to take care of that stuff XD.

And Neo, if you think I'm going to let DARK just take over everwhere, you're crazy. Everyone has weaknesses, anyways ^_~.

Also. You're not a politician :-P.

And it doesn't hurt to have a DARK member right beside me XD.

Charizard Michelle
12-01-2006, 03:16 PM
So far, Johto is neutral. To even try anything against us would be ... political suicide.

Mikey, that's why you have me, to take care of that stuff XD.

And Neo, if you think I'm going to let DARK just take over everwhere, you're crazy. Everyone has weaknesses, anyways ^_~.

Also. You're not a politician :-P.

Neo has people to be politician. As seen in WAR V he used President Frisby to be his political voice.

I can be political too! Just in a different way.....I going to need lots of things. Bombs and a telecast and some big issue to make people agree on.

Dr Scott
12-01-2006, 03:19 PM
I would like to point out to not be too crazy. I mean, all these projects hurt my eyes to read about, and it gets confusing :-P.

And working on restoring many random places might drain your resources Neo, you're working on restoring Orange Islands, Hoenn, AND Orre, so I think your resources would be pretty much zapped, or at least enough to slow down some of your military works.

Neo Emolga
12-01-2006, 03:40 PM
I would like to point out to not be too crazy. I mean, all these projects hurt my eyes to read about, and it gets confusing :-P.

And working on restoring many random places might drain your resources Neo, you're working on restoring Orange Islands, Hoenn, AND Orre, so I think your resources would be pretty much zapped, or at least enough to slow down some of your military works.

I think long term. Eventually these places will generate resources of their own in due time, even if its not immediate. Trust me, we still have quite a ways to go before nabbing everything, I'm definitely not denying that.

And yes, our resources are being somewhat zapped on restoration. If you've ever played Starcraft, this would be the same as spending all your beginning money building Command Centers and supply depots near all the resource locations before building the machine shops and Stargates. However, in due time, that will evolve to become something greater than you can imagine. Plus, the fact that we are the worlds sleeper cells proves to be a big advantage, especially against you and the rest of your neutral team, as well as Team Aqua, who wants to preserve the integrity of the political standpoint. A direct attack by either of you... would simply be in violation of Team Aqua's and your goals. Considering how you've built the foundations of your organizations, its given me the best idea of how to move forward with this to achieve the greatest good for DARK with the lowest amount of risk.

Good luck out there, I can be quite a foe.

SiberianTiger
12-01-2006, 03:51 PM
I think long term. Eventually these places will generate resources of their own in due time, even if its not immediate. Trust me, we still have quite a ways to go before nabbing everything, I'm definitely not denying that.

And yes, our resources are being somewhat zapped on restoration. If you've ever played Starcraft, this would be the same as spending all your beginning money building Command Centers and supply depots near all the resource locations before building the machine shops and Stargates. However, in due time, that will evolve to become something greater than you can imagine. Plus, the fact that we are the worlds sleeper cells proves to be a big advantage, especially against you and the rest of your neutral team, as well as Team Aqua, who wants to preserve the integrity of the political standpoint. A direct attack by either of you... would simply be in violation of Team Aqua's and your goals. Considering how you've built the foundations of your organizations, its given me the best idea of how to move forward with this to achieve the greatest good for DARK with the lowest amount of risk.

I say if all he is doing is building Command Centers, and Supply Deopts, we rush attack with Zerglings.

~Isaiah

Charizard Michelle
12-01-2006, 03:54 PM

Yeah. I think we are doing the same thing too Neo. It just that DG is more on different things. Scotts=politics and junk. May=crazy-lady-with-gun. Mike(Me)=projects/restoration/whatever-I-can-think-of (speaking of which I need to come up with a few more of them restoration junk). That how I see DG working.

Dr Scott
12-01-2006, 04:00 PM
DG hasn't even started to fight! **Evil laughter is heard**

I just don't want you to go overboard, you know, because anybody could have just said "Oh, I'm working there and there now ..." Just ... don't try to do too much at once. I mean, I could come up with a shopping list of projects to work on all at once, but that's no fun. I mean, I'm one person, and I like to play more ... human-like. Though I'm going to have to change, by the looks of it XD.

I just don't want people going overboard, trying to keep up with Rust, because then ... well, it just doesn't work well.

And, what is Fiorre !? XD

I'll Protoss both your butts go in, bomb you, and leave.

SiberianTiger
12-01-2006, 04:01 PM
DG hasn't even started to fight! **Evil laughter is heard**

I just don't want you to go overboard, you know, because anybody could have just said "Oh, I'm working there and there now ..." Just ... don't try to do too much at once. I mean, I could come up with a shopping list of projects to work on all at once, but that's no fun. I mean, I'm one person, and I like to play more ... human-like. Though I'm going to have to change, by the looks of it XD.

I just don't want people going overboard, trying to keep up with Rust, because then ... well, it just doesn't work well.

And, what is Fiorre !? XD

I'll Protoss both your butts go in, bomb you, and leave.

Protoss don't leave.

~Isaiah

Knightblazer
12-01-2006, 04:08 PM
O_o;;; Now everyone's talkin' 'bout 'em Starcraft... HAIL KERRIGAN! *ish shot*

Knightblazer

Neo Emolga
I say if all he is doing is building Command Centers, and Supply Deopts, we rush attack with Zerglings.

~Isaiah

Well, tell that to rust when he has to cover for your actions again. Unfortunately for you, the Zergs never cared for politics. Kerrigan wasn't busy trying to run for president and keep a good impression in the meantime.

Go ahead and attack, and give our workers and soldiers an instant morale boost to give us reason to waste you, as well as making yourself obviously evil and corrupt.

You may not want to admit it, but I have you just where I want you.

DaRkUmBrEoN
ROFLMAO @ conversation above.

Thinking big doesn't do much except get the RP going. It's people like me, who think small, that can do the most damage to someone.

I mean, I may be the only one in the RP up until now, who hasn't set up a gigantic army, found a strange ore, fixed a generator, nor some other major plan. All I do is character based, which has its ups and downs.

I'll share some of them with you all. :hungry:

Ups
Even 10 rustanian tanks wouldn't be able to dent me.
I take less casualties on my side.

Downs
It would take me a lot of rping to take down 10 rustanian tanks, since I'm all alone on this one.
If I take a casualty, it will enormously effect my rping.

Oh, yeah, and when it comes down to annoying rust, rogue attacks are for more rewarding than building a gigantic army like in WAR V. We've got living proof of that, just read the link in my sig.

-]DU[-

Snow Fairy Sugar
12-01-2006, 04:56 PM
Just one question.

Can I mention a similar-to-world-war-two state in the RP?

You know; rising inflation, FDI inflows stopping, insecurity, arms race, oil slicks...

That should make it a lot tougher. I mean, we should capture territories in view of such hostile factors, combating weather, and stuff. I mean, this is the first time I've heard of a war with minimal weather. Besides, it so happens that Johto happens to be like U.S.A. :-not suffering bombing, investments, we're making profits supplying arms to you guys.

The Germans left Russia during invasion because of the cold winters there. I think we should put these factors, too.

I'm planning an oil-slick in Sootopolis seas, when an oil tanker collides with a merchant ship, which leads to a price rise in basic necessities, and blah, blah. I think that will make the RP more challenging...

~May~

Neo Emolga
12-01-2006, 05:25 PM
Oil, in the future, wouldn't be as needed. Trust me, in real life, sooner or later oil is going to run out. The demand for another fuel or energy source will escalate accordingly, and serious researchwill be done to obtain it, since there will be a lot of market and investment opportunity in it.

Also, businesses are barely international now, due to the fact trade agreements have been totally wiped clean. We're still mostly in a state of proving grounds rather than dealing with world commerce.

Arms races are already beginning. Rust is building ONYX machines, while DARK is developing military protocols. As for weather, its minimal considering many ecosystems were cleaned up as a result of the nuclear attacks, leaving a lot of arid, desert area. Sure, nature could come back through secondary succession, but that would take quite a while.

Snow Fairy Sugar
12-01-2006, 05:30 PM
Point taken, chief :P

Then, can we at least have a economic depression, inflation and a couple of calamities or so? I don't know, Tsunamis (No intention to hurt anyone who's been affected by the Dec.2004 Tidal Wave), Earthquakes, you name it...

Also, one point. Common man in your areas, (Kanto, Hoenn and Shinou) should be affected, much more as compared to Johto, because what with the inflation, etc, and Johto not taking part in the war, like the U.S. during WW1, where they hardly suffered damage, and au contraire, made a lot of money, in investments, arms supplies and stuff, trade, loans...

Does Delta Green have the privilege to display an advantage that way? I mean, can I mention it in my next RP?

~May~

Neo Emolga
12-01-2006, 06:12 PM

Then, can we at least have a economic depression, inflation and a couple of calamities or so? I don't know, Tsunamis (No intention to hurt anyone who's been affected by the Dec.2004 Tidal Wave), Earthquakes, you name it...

Also, one point. Common man in your areas, (Kanto, Hoenn and Shinou) should be affected, much more as compared to Johto, because what with the inflation, etc, and Johto not taking part in the war, like the U.S. during WW1, where they hardly suffered damage, and au contraire, made a lot of money, in investments, arms supplies and stuff, trade, loans...

Does Delta Green have the privilege to display an advantage that way? I mean, can I mention it in my next RP?

~May~

In a way, I guess you could. You could see it as DARK being like Russia and being more spread out as far as territory goes, while Delta Green would be more like Japan, and more highly developed in a smaller territory. However, you would have to RP that advanced development, since it doesn't just happen automatically.

Economic problems, I don't think would be as critical, considering most businesses now are pretty simplistic and are probably no bigger than most S Corporations are today. However, there are a few that would greatly benefit from a large gap for a market niche that was created from the nuclear war.

Also, as far as inflation goes, the chance of going into hyperinflation would really only be the result of us creating money to insert into the economy, which we're not doing. Any inflation now would really only be minor. And to tell the truth, I think the economy now would have a greater risk of running into deflation considering most of these businesses are only just starting off to get up and running again. Right now, people wouldn't be willing to spend their money as avidly as most Americans do today with there being so much buy and everything being so expensive. Today, we're running off of desire, but in this RP, it's more about getting the essentials and necessities. The economy would likely reflect a different spending pattern in this time period.

Dr Scott
12-01-2006, 09:48 PM
First off, the Protoss hop in, bomb a Zerg infested planet, and leave. I know my Starcraft. Oh, and the first book of the Starcraft series ... Uhm, I'm not sure what it's called, but it's awersome, and I'd suggest it to anyone.

Too bad about Ghost though, and it's decade delay.

Anyways. I haven't done super building either! The biggest I've done is find an underground base, greet people, clean up satellite from the ground, and take a shower :-P.

Wow Neo, you make my job easy.

The way I figure it is that money ... isn't really a big factor for us just yet. I mean, we're still mainly rebuilding, you know, it's not like we're all back to normal already. I figured a bit of a monetary system, but mostly a trade based economy where you trade for everything. Everyone is working on building their lands together, not making stuff to sell on the market.

There's another Librarian!! Ah, I <3 that movie like Neo <3's taking out Rust.

Charizard Michelle
12-01-2006, 09:54 PM

~May~

SHut up May. Now you going to inspire people to attack Johto/DG.

I doing and working on some junk. Finding old suppiles (Thanks fo DU for mentioning it) and now developing a project. Nothing.

Dr Scott
12-02-2006, 05:17 AM
Eh, I've just got the Gundam series' that I bought, so more then likely I'll have to add in some kind of mobile suits, or else I'll end up going crazy.

Problem is, I'll end up feeling all unoriginal. Oh well, who cares, just as long as I have fun?

I'll put some kind of originality in there other times, I'm not going to stop my fun just so I can call myself original.

I don't even know why I'm telling everyone. I guess I feel guilty for even doing it, and I don't know why :/.

**Slaps himself** I'm better now ^^. Just need something original to even it out ...

DaRkUmBrEoN
12-02-2006, 06:43 AM
There's another Librarian!! Ah, I <3 that movie like Neo <3's taking out Rust.

That movie with the ER dude? Cool.

Anyway, no problemo, Mike.
Hmm, I'm back to annoying rust, am I not?

-]DU[-

Lord Celebi
12-02-2006, 04:10 PM
You can't just teleport >_< I made an 'En Route' post, justifying me being on your island... You, however, did not, and just appeared there.

You're stuck on the island. Deal with it.

Snow Fairy Sugar
12-02-2006, 04:11 PM
You can't just teleport >_< I made an 'En Route' post, justifying me being on your island... You, however, did not, and just appeared there.

You're stuck on the island. Deal with it.

Rust, is it okay if I defect to Aqua? Delta Green is boring the hell outta me, sitting on our, you know xD I'm tired of it. >.>

~May~

Lord Celebi
12-04-2006, 01:06 PM
Rust, is it okay if I defect to Aqua? Delta Green is boring the hell outta me, sitting on our, you know xD I'm tired of it. >.>

~May~

Sure.

Sent: I Launched a big honking space laser at you. Respond, dont ignore.

Neo Emolga
12-04-2006, 03:43 PM
Sure.

Sent: I Launched a big honking space laser at you. Respond, dont ignore.

No biggie. After I'm done mutilating May into tiny bits, I'm coming after you.

Cheers! ^_^

Lord Celebi
12-04-2006, 08:47 PM
Problems with all of your posts. I'll start with Sent, because I hate him the most.

A) The satellite laser will destroy the Riptide before it hits Shinou, because I posted before you.
B) Your defense is absolute crap. Say goodbye to your ship, Sent. The laser is 1000 times more power than your Trianite laser from space. Mirrors cannot absorb this energy, it will MELT right through them, and then your petit sailboat.
C) Seeing a gleam? If we saw gleams from satellite, I'd be pointing out the Comcast satellites when stargazing.
D) There is no time to get your panels 'ready.' Hell, there is no time for defense. Lasers move at the Speed of LIGHT. You are not going to even expect it coming.
E) I hate you.

Neo:

A) Thank you for ignoring my speech. I will be sure to ignore your sleeper cells in my next post.
B) Deathwing and Seatooth are at Vermillion, not at Shinou. You also have to deal with the fact that Sent's ship went boom, and will cause a tidal wave and capsize the rest of your ships.

NE:
A) You need a location at the top of your post. I have no idea in hell where you are.
B) Where the hell did all your ships come from? The Ship Fairy has not smiled upon you to my knowledge.

I'm not making another post until either all of the problems are rectified or explained.

DaRkUmBrEoN
12-04-2006, 08:50 PM
B) Your defense is absolute crap. Say goodbye to your ship, Sent. The laser is 1000 times more power than your Trianite laser from space. Mirrors cannot absorb this energy, it will MELT right through them, and then your petit sailboat.
Don't go the scientific way, cause Neo didn't like me going there. If I had, Trianite would never had existed in the first place. :confused:

Oh, and why the hell is everyone bloodthirsty all of a sudden, especially Neo.

As for Problem Sent A...
That doesn't make any sense. That would mean that everyone can attack me around 4AM GMT and I'll be hit before I can even react at 6 PM GMT the next day?

-]DU[-

Neo Emolga
12-04-2006, 08:54 PM
Neo:

A) Thank you for ignoring my speech. I will be sure to ignore your sleeper cells in my next post.

Okay, let's face the music here. How many people would actually believe you at this moment? The evidence is kind of against you, rust. It doesn't make sense Sent Reglay would target his own people, especially if he made that barrier in the first place.

You're better off making things LOOK like the way you want them to be, rather than just saying some random things that don't have any real hardcore evidence.

Heck, I could say I'm the ghost of Elvis too. That doesn't mean its right, even though you don't have much to prove it with... :P

B) Deathwing and Seatooth are at Vermillion, not at Shinou. You also have to deal with the fact that Sent's ship went boom, and will cause a tidal wave and capsize the rest of your ships.

THEY ARE!? :D

Omg...

Thank you, you just made my mission 20 times easier!

As for his ship going boom, a ship exploding wouldn't cause a tidal wave, nor would a laser. If anything, your laser would be melting his ship like a popsicle in Hell, rather than blowing it up.

Dr Scott
12-04-2006, 11:24 PM
I'LL KILL YOU ALL! I'LL KILL YOU ALL!

I have no idea what I'm planning just yet ...

Poltergeist
12-04-2006, 11:26 PM
I'LL KILL YOU ALL! I'LL KILL YOU ALL!

I have no idea what I'm planning just yet ...

Whoa there Scott a little stressed today? Oh and in your dreams!

Charizard Michelle
12-04-2006, 11:53 PM
Also come on Rust. We need some sort of defense against your laser. I mean it is fired at the speed of light. That is kind of hard to defend against and it is powerful. Come on. That is impossible. It can't make a huge explorsion and be fast. Still what can we do against your laser because as you can see I already working on something against it but it depends on your speed which is impossible with tech.

Dr Scott
12-05-2006, 12:01 AM
People, can we take this seriously? We aren't little kids playing super heroes, you know. What does this mean?

"OMG I have a super laser power!"

"Yeah, well I have a super shield that blocks your super laser!"

"Yeah, well I have a shield breaking sword!"

No, that's not the way it goes. The only way I'm going to allow something as powerful as a super speedy blowing up laser would be if you spent like ... a HELL of a lot of posts developing it. You have to ALLOW people to create a defense, you have to let them react, you have to give them a chance. If not, then you're a g-mod.

Look, I don't want to have to do this, but if this crap keeps up I might have to. If you keep creating super-powered crap in a certain amount of posts then I will have to have everyone tell me everything they are developing, and I will A) Decide if it's OK and B) Decide how many posts it would take.

Again, I don't want to have to do this, but if things keep going out of hand like this, then I'll have to.

Also, I'm thinking of limiting the amount of projects that every person can do, because building like four things at once just doesn't work :/.

Lord Celebi
12-05-2006, 12:03 AM
Also come on Rust. We need some sort of defense against your laser. I mean it is fired at the speed of light. That is kind of hard to defend against and it is powerful. Come on. That is impossible. It can't make a huge explorsion and be fast. Still what can we do against your laser because as you can see I already working on something against it but it depends on your speed which is impossible with tech.

Lasers travel at the speed of light. They are concentrated light :P Blame the science, not me.

And, if you were going to complain about Superlasers, you shoulda complained when Sent launched his.

-

Waiting on Sent to edit his posts before I make more...

*Plays Runescape in the Meantime*

Neo Emolga
12-05-2006, 12:08 AM
Okay, I deleted all the crap about DARK attacking the Deathwing and Seatooth. Instead, we'll just head into Shinou. There.

As for that speech thing, it's kind of hard to tell how people would react, but yes, Rust would still have some avid followers, but that doesn't mean the entire Lapis Faction would be totally convinced about Rust's integrity.

So in Shinou, we have about a situation like this.

75% - Follow Rust
25% - Lapis Faction

At this point, you could make a million speeches, it's not going to totally clean out the Lapis Faction, especially if DARK is pulling the strings behind it.

Okay, so I cleared that bit up.

Lord Celebi
12-05-2006, 12:17 AM
Okay, I deleted all the crap about DARK attacking the Deathwing and Seatooth. Instead, we'll just head into Shinou. There.

As for that speech thing, it's kind of hard to tell how people would react, but yes, Rust would still have some avid followers, but that doesn't mean the entire Lapis Faction would be totally convinced about Rust's integrity.

So in Shinou, we have about a situation like this.

75% - Follow Rust
25% - Lapis Faction

At this point, you could make a million speeches, it's not going to totally clean out the Lapis Faction, especially if DARK is pulling the strings behind it.

Okay, so I cleared that bit up.

Ah, good. As soon as the crap with Sent is cleared up, I'll make my next post.

Sent Reglay
12-05-2006, 12:26 AM
I edited it A LONG tiem ago. My ship went boom, but on an earlier post I said I had already landed, so all my men and supplies are fine.

Charizard Michelle
12-05-2006, 12:29 AM
Lasers travel at the speed of light. They are concentrated light :P Blame the science, not me.

And, if you were going to complain about Superlasers, you shoulda complained when Sent launched his.

-

Waiting on Sent to edit his posts before I make more...

*Plays Runescape in the Meantime*

Still sounds a bit imposible but you do have a point. I should have said something about it when Sent did it. Still pass is pass. I am also thinking about it going thought the atomsphere and the charging of the laser. But that is just me. To me it will take a while and could be shining like a star before it is actually shot.

Snow Fairy Sugar
12-05-2006, 02:04 AM
Okay, I don't like rust too much, but I think it's unfair that you guys are all attacking him. I think we should attack, say Ryan? XD Or do something else, till ER and Finch come back; that should be fair.

Where is Finch anyway? =/

~May~

Sent Reglay
12-05-2006, 12:09 PM
Tough. He was the aggressor, we're just paying him back. May, weren't you the one that wanted to sick DARK on me? I was at even more of a disadvantage, at least rust has teamates, it was just me, with the occasional(Unfrequent) post from Poltergeist, defending an entire continent.

Neo Emolga
12-05-2006, 12:16 PM
The big problem is Delta Green is incredibly neutral. Lots of people, but no real conflict going on. Meanwhile, Team Aqua is directly assaulting Team Rocket, and DARK sees this and is going against Aqua because of that.

Not everyone is fighting rust either, only Sent and I are at the moment.

Charizard Michelle
12-06-2006, 01:06 AM
The big problem is Delta Green is incredibly neutral. Lots of people, but no real conflict going on. Meanwhile, Team Aqua is directly assaulting Team Rocket, and DARK sees this and is going against Aqua because of that.

Not everyone is fighting rust either, only Sent and I are at the moment.

We are not neutral. We are just sleeping and leaving others alone.

Also. Rust! What are you going to do with Kanto? YOu took over it but doing nothing with it. We are waiting to see what you will do. Is LT a NPC? (I don't know anybody by that name but not sure who it is)

free2rhyme
12-06-2006, 03:47 AM
This one is for Sent.

Sent, I read a post from I think last week, and it was about how you absorbed the energy from Sent's satolite and you did it all in one sentence when rust stated that the beam would be shot in the vicinity of the RNF Riptide to make sure no one survived. So who did only your engines blow up?

Charizard Michelle
12-06-2006, 12:24 PM
This one is for Sent.

Sent, I read a post from I think last week, and it was about how you absorbed the energy from Sent's satolite and you did it all in one sentence when rust stated that the beam would be shot in the vicinity of the RNF Riptide to make sure no one survived. So who did only your engines blow up?

I should have just said something last night but my head was somewhere else.

The reason that happen was because player characters (like Spencer, Micheal, Neo, Rust, Sent, etc...) can't be killed unless if the person RPing them decides to die. Sent had to find a reason to live and what he did seems acceptable to the rest of the RPers. Sent handle it the best he could in a reasonable rate. If there was something wrong with what he did then somebody would have mention it when Sent did it. Now it is a bit too late to change it.

free2rhyme
12-06-2006, 02:58 PM
That would make sence because if Sent died what would that person do.
Like would he still be able to talk on the discussion page?

Neo Emolga
12-06-2006, 03:01 PM
That would make sence because if Sent died what would that person do.
Like would he still be abel to talk on the discussion page?

You can't kill another person in an RP, its totally illegal. You can try to wound them through, and entrapping them is another option. But don't keep them trapped for too long, or it will become bunnying (Controling someone else's character for them.)

There's also other non-fatal fates you can implement on other characters. In War Season 5's RP, Rust gathered more of the PHT Virus around, and spread it all over the place, pretty much turning everyone in the RP into a hybrid if they weren't one already prior to that event.

DaRkUmBrEoN
12-06-2006, 03:05 PM
You can't kill another person in an RP, its totally illegal. You can try to wound them through, and entrapping them is another option. But don't keep them trapped for too long, or it will become bunnying.
I thought you said somewhere that you can kill someone, but that it would require creating a situation, where the target can not escape from with or without help from others...

Sorta fighting it out man to man, and then grabbing the target and committing suicide just to take down the other would suffice as a good example.

-]DU[-

Neo Emolga
12-06-2006, 03:12 PM
I thought you said somewhere that you can kill someone, but that it would require creating a situation, where the target can not escape from with or without help from others...

Sorta fighting it out man to man, and then grabbing the target and committing suicide just to take down the other would suffice as a good example.

-]DU[-

The only way a character can be killed is if the other person allows it. Shane let her character die when they got shot. That's really the only exception.

DaRkUmBrEoN
12-06-2006, 03:22 PM
The only way a character can be killed is if the other person allows it. Shane let her character die when they got shot. That's really the only exception.

Oh, well. Killing rust wouldn't solve anything. I could always cut his tongue, mutilate both his hands and feet, and give him an everlasting shot of botox. :P

Anyone want a rust vegetable?

-]DU[-

Neo Emolga
12-06-2006, 03:40 PM
Oh, well. Killing rust wouldn't solve anything. I could always cut his tongue, mutilate both his hands and feet, and give him an everlasting shot of botox. :P

Anyone want a rust vegetable?

-]DU[-

Could I tar and feather him? I've always wanted to do that to someone in an RP.

But I'll set him on fire too. He can play Comet Man! Yay!

free2rhyme
12-06-2006, 03:51 PM
Why does every one hate rust so mutch?

Neo Emolga
12-06-2006, 04:22 PM
Why does every one hate rust so mutch?

We don't hate Rust, he just has a totally priceless reaction when things don't go his way and he then goes and makes some crazy super Giga Robot or weird science project to compensate for his losses. Its like watching Pinky and The Brain.

Rust, in a nutshell, is like this:

RUST - NORMAL MODE

Plan world domination
Start arms races
Laugh accordingly
Go after some team's property
Annoy them
Laugh accordingly
Build some machine or disease
Kill slews of NPCs by violating every Geneva Convention standard possible
Laugh accordingly

RUST - LIMIT BREAK MODE (When things don't go his way)

Curse at the successful assailants
Begin project of total overkill
Kill more NPCs
Target particular RPers for total destruction
Unleash massive army/armada
Obliterate some random, enemy location
Laugh accordingly

It's just fun to set him off and watch these things. He's like a big box of fireworks that people enjoy setting off and watching explode in plenty of many magical colors. XD

free2rhyme
12-06-2006, 04:27 PM
That seems like a lot of fun.

What the heck is a giga robot abd has Rust built one yet?

Or is that the Onex-2?

Charizard Michelle
12-06-2006, 04:55 PM
Yeah. Only the RPer can kill their own character and if so they can still RP them out if they wish. Example: TT sending her character to the afterlife and coming a back as something super-like.

OR

Neo willing dies and comes back as the evolution of Lugia.

We don't hate Rust like Neo pointed out. We love him. Love messing with him.

That seems like a lot of fun.

What the heck is a giga robot abd has Rust built one yet?

Or is that the Onex-2?

Rust done junk like giant robots before like Azure from WAR V (Which was just a Gundam) Now he seem to be having fun with the ToD verison of the GullCannon (which may be forgotten after a while).

Snow Fairy Sugar
12-06-2006, 04:56 PM
Neo, you need to accept these new guys. :P

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24654&page=4

free2rhyme
12-06-2006, 05:05 PM
Charzard Mike, he has really done this before?
Thats strange. What happened to the giga robot?

Charizard Michelle
12-06-2006, 05:17 PM
Charzard Mike, he has really done this before?
Thats strange. What happened to the giga robot?

Yes. Rust has built a Gundam before. That was his Giga Robot. As to its faith (the Giga Robot/Gundam), it end up surviving to the end of the RP (he had two) but they took lots of hits each time they were used. Mostly everybody was against it too. (Hard to put up a fight against an army, a ship and a giant metal bird)

EDIT:

NEO PIKACHU’S PREDICTION – Team Delta Green may resort to using fortune cookies to plan their next strategies.

Hey Neo. You were right.

Dr Scott
12-06-2006, 07:31 PM
Killing someone by putting them into a situation they can't get out of can get ... hairy, like someone could think "OH!" and send three nukes covering all of the continent and say "Now you can't escape!" XD.

But yeah, you can do a lot of things in the RP's, the only thing is to not be g-modding or doing something you're not supposed to or doing it too early ... But still, there's a lot of leeway. The trouble is finding something that's original :-/.

GAH! I can't wait to get next Tuesday over with.

free2rhyme
12-06-2006, 10:46 PM
I'm glad that Lapis faction and Aqua are allied with each other again, because with their tactical genious they could make an inpenetrable complex that has guidedmissiles or something cool like that.

Neo Emolga
12-07-2006, 02:54 PM
I'm glad that Lapis faction and Aqua are allied with each other again, because with their tactical genious they could make an inpenetrable complex that has guidedmissiles or something cool like that.

The agreement note was a fake, silly goose. Read the post again. ;)

Rust doesn't know that either. But, knowing him, he'll try and think of some way to figure out it was a fake. That's okay, because I want to tear apart his forces to tiny bits.

Charizard Michelle
12-07-2006, 02:57 PM
I should have guess that. Still I don't really read what is said but haha. Maybe Rust should be more like DG and use fortune cookies. They would tell him if the note was real or not.

Lord Celebi
12-07-2006, 08:54 PM
The agreement note was a fake, silly goose. Read the post again. ;)

Rust doesn't know that either. But, knowing him, he'll try and think of some way to figure out it was a fake. That's okay, because I want to tear apart his forces to tiny bits.

Nope. I'm not trying to figure out like a RPing n00b *coughsentreglaycough* would try to. I have...

*Dun Dun Dun*

A BACK-UP PLAN!

free2rhyme
12-08-2006, 03:49 AM
So what the Lapis faction is aginst Team Aqua or what? Aqua was just sending a peace message and I think that they accepted and were all chummy chummy and then trankulizers take out a bunch of S.W.A.T agents. Whay the heck happened?

Charizard Michelle
12-08-2006, 03:54 AM
So what the Lapis faction is aginst Team Aqua or what? Aqua was just sending a peace message and I think that they accepted and were all chummy chummy and then trankulizers take out a bunch of S.W.A.T agents. Whay the heck happened?

IT all call planning. In a RP we do things and job of the other RPers are to respond to the situation given. The Lapras Frction are only a group of NPCs that Neo is using for his master plan. He know what he is doing and Rust is just responing to them. NOt even I know what is actually going on but we are just going have to see what will happen.

Dr Scott
12-08-2006, 04:34 AM
Notes: :-/, sorry about not keeping up with the c-notes, it's finals next week, 'nuff said. Some of the inactivity is my fault, what with other RP's and trying to get a URPG story done ASAP.

Other Notes: Well, it seems that Neo has so far been a much better mod of this place then me :-P. Why? Probably because he's used to it, gets more respect, and because he knows more about this subject.

That's kinda why I've been pushing the Gundam RP a little bit, it's something that I'm familiar with and would be much easier to look after. Plus, honestly, I'd be much more interested in it :-P, so if my idea ever got OK'd and I could finish up my idea, it'd be much easier to mod. It's also much easier to mod something that you've made. Finally, it's something I've done / been in before, so I'd be used to it.

If not, I really don't care that much of it passes or fails, but I will be making a Gundam in this RP, forcing everyone else to make something like it or fall behind XD.

Also, I was wondering if someone would like to perhaps permantly help me with the C-Dawn notes. It's not that I'm giving up or won't do it, but I hit patches of time where I am pretty darn busy or have other things to do, and would need a little help catching up.

That's all, I am not meaning to put pressure on Neo or anyone else, I just had to get in my tree-fiftah

Charizard Michelle
12-08-2006, 02:04 PM
Notes: :-/, sorry about not keeping up with the c-notes, it's finals next week, 'nuff said. Some of the inactivity is my fault, what with other RP's and trying to get a URPG story done ASAP.

Other Notes: Well, it seems that Neo has so far been a much better mod of this place then me :-P. Why? Probably because he's used to it, gets more respect, and because he knows more about this subject.

That's kinda why I've been pushing the Gundam RP a little bit, it's something that I'm familiar with and would be much easier to look after. Plus, honestly, I'd be much more interested in it :-P, so if my idea ever got OK'd and I could finish up my idea, it'd be much easier to mod. It's also much easier to mod something that you've made. Finally, it's something I've done / been in before, so I'd be used to it.

If not, I really don't care that much of it passes or fails, but I will be making a Gundam in this RP, forcing everyone else to make something like it or fall behind XD.

Also, I was wondering if someone would like to perhaps permantly help me with the C-Dawn notes. It's not that I'm giving up or won't do it, but I hit patches of time where I am pretty darn busy or have other things to do, and would need a little help catching up.

That's all, I am not meaning to put pressure on Neo or anyone else, I just had to get in my tree-fiftah

Well since this is abotu letting FW go away and replacing it with your Gundam idea then I going have to say this. I don't really give a care for it. I mean I do but still I go with the punches and go ahead anyways. Still I have some concerns.

Do we really want to start another RP?
When judging going to start anyways? (I know must people have finals next week including myself so is it possible to start judging next week or the week after if we are still going to have judging done for this)

I mean if we start another RP so close to judging (If that still going to happen) then that is less then a week to prepare. Still if we do add this to ToD then I be glad to take responisbity of CD from Scotts and then he can do the junk for the ToD Gundam RP. (Since if FW is taken away then I have nothing to do)

Dr Scott
12-08-2006, 08:12 PM
Well, like I said, it was just an idea and I don't care that much if it doesn't work out. Sometimes you have to do something to get something done, and so I decided to put out an idea and see how it would work out. I'd honestly love to see a more unique one, such as KB's "Blood Stones" or NE's thing, but as for NE's we found that older fashioned RP's just don't work out.

I'd like to be a vampire / werewolf / otherworldly in an RP though, but that'd make the use of Pokemon rather odd :-P.

It wouldn't be that hard to get into a good RP, juding or not. Our we could just wait a week or two and don't judge that one, just judging the other two.

Lord Celebi
12-08-2006, 09:40 PM

Once I get off my lazy ass and decide to bring the MS Zephyr back, we'll have a Gundam battle :P

I could help in the Cliff Notes, but I'd require my own thread so I can edit it on my own :P I know they make you feel special and all, but I want to feel special too :P

Dr Scott
12-09-2006, 01:48 AM
:-/, making a new thread wouldn't be great, there'd either be two of them or I'd be unable to do anything, either way it's a bum deal.

Oh, the limitations of us normal people :-P

Charizard Michelle
12-09-2006, 05:05 AM
Once I get off my lazy ass and decide to bring the MS Zephyr back, we'll have a Gundam battle :P

I could help in the Cliff Notes, but I'd require my own thread so I can edit it on my own :P I know they make you feel special and all, but I want to feel special too :P

If you bring back the MS Zephyr back then I bring in the Neo Lugia (with new name maybe) with STM! (Even though I should have brought that over since you had the Deathwing.) haha.

Dr Scott
12-09-2006, 08:10 AM
Notes about recent post:

Spaceship though it may be, IT WILL NOT BE GOING INTO SPACE. It's basically there to float around and let out droves of my evil minions. As I told DU

TheScott1987: I figured ... rust has his ships, DG is air based, so ...

Well, there ya go.

Note 2:

It's a spaceship by name only. It's not really going into space.

Call it a "Large Plane" or a "Bio-Sphere" or whatever the hell it was Bron called it =P. I'm going to call it a space ship for now, so get used to it.

Lord Celebi
12-10-2006, 02:06 PM
Um... Neo...

BULL!

You cannot destroy my stuff on my Salvo-2 or ONYX-2 and say they're in critical damage. I make efforts to stop them, but they are blatently ignored. So, the less than one post fire Pokemon are going to destroy my Salvo-2 and ONYX-2.

As BHK once said, "But it has LASERS" Isn't going to cut it if you didn't take the posts to make them.