PDA

View Full Version : Super Smash Brothers?

Nefarious
06-14-2004, 02:29 PM
Who thinks they should make another super smash brothers? One that is even better than Melee. They probably won't but it would be pretty cool if they did. It would have even more characters and more features than before.

Agent Orange
06-14-2004, 02:46 PM
I think they should!

VenusaurTrainer
06-14-2004, 05:44 PM
They are currently working on a Super Smash Bros Melee sequel. Its expected to show up at the 2005 E3 show. I cant wait till it does.

Nefarious
06-14-2004, 06:20 PM
ooooooooo!!!!!!

Can't wait to actually see the proof.(not that I don't believe you)

Mechaflame
06-15-2004, 11:59 PM
Ooh, more characters. Hmm, gives me an idea. How about Birdo as a character. Or the other Donkey Kongs (Chunky Kong would be cool). Or how about Baby Mario and Baby Luigi. Or even King Boo! That would be awesome if they had these characters in there. :biggrin:

VenusaurTrainer
06-16-2004, 12:09 AM
The characters I would like too see are Meta Knight, Baby Bowser, Toad, Diddy Kong, Wario, Waluigi, some more F-Zero people and a whole lot more.

Mechaflame
06-16-2004, 12:14 AM
Ooo! Meta Knight is a good idea. And Toad, too. And I was already thinking about Wario, Waluigi, and Diddy Kong. Baby Bowser sounds really cool, and it would be nice to see some more F-Zero characters besides Captain Falcon.

Sidney
06-16-2004, 04:39 PM
They should throw out all the clones (Dr. Mario, Ganon, Falco, etc.) and the Ice Climbers and add Pit, Little Mac, Samurai Goroh, and Wario.

Bandit
06-16-2004, 04:46 PM
I'd like to see Star Wolf.

VenusaurTrainer
06-17-2004, 03:40 AM
I hope they add a ton of new stages and items. I would like to see every Pokemon come out of the pokeballs.

Mechaflame
06-17-2004, 05:04 AM
Imagine that! Every single Pokemon accessible! The possibilities of torment! :twisted:

§hadow
06-17-2004, 05:16 AM
yes and I know a good pokemon the could put in it that you could be

blaziken

Mechaflame
06-17-2004, 05:17 AM
Ooo! A Blaze Kick and it will send an opponent hurling through the air! :devious:

RaichuGuardian
06-17-2004, 01:38 PM
I really don't care WHO they put in, as long as they take out Mr.G&W and Pichu. They suck,IMO. Just don't take out Luigi, and replace Pichu with Raichu!

§hadow
06-17-2004, 02:10 PM
I have to disagree with You RG I think they should keep pichu just don't make it where he hurts himself but I do agree with raichu being in ther they should take out jigglypuff for raichu

and I think they should put more Fire Emblem Charecters in ther wario and waluigi would be cool to

Nefarious
06-17-2004, 02:32 PM
Jigglypuff is pretty good tho. I have won many battles with her. But I hope they put more pokemon. And not sucky ones. That would be cool if all pokes were accessable through items.

§hadow
06-17-2004, 02:35 PM
Jigglypuff is pretty good tho. I have won many battles with her. But I hope they put more pokemon. And not sucky ones. That would be cool if all pokes were accessable through items.

I just don't like her up and B it dosen't help her get back onto the stage same with yoshi

Nefarious
06-17-2004, 02:39 PM
Ya that sucks. But I like her B. It is powerful. And so is her down B.

§hadow
06-17-2004, 03:32 PM
yes I agree with that

RaichuGuardian
06-17-2004, 04:05 PM
I guess Pichu could stay in, but I heard some talk at a Super Smash Bros. Fan site that he would not be in. I'm just saying that because he is not very popular. I would like to see Wario and Waluigi, too. They should definately add Felix and Isaac from Golden Sun in.
Gannondorf needs moves of his own, and Young Link is kinda filler. I would like to see Baby Mario and Baby Luigi with completely different moves from their older selves.
Yes, I agree Shadow, they need more Fire Emblem characters! Think of the havoc, especially if they put in Golden Sun characters! Here are my opinions for the next game

Taken Out
Pichu
Mr.G&W
Gannondorf (or just put new moves on him)
Young Link
Ice Climbers

Put in
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Plusle/Minun (like Ice Climbers combo)
Issac
Felix
Fire Emblem chars (don't know the names)
Wario
Waluigi
Diddy Kong

§hadow
06-17-2004, 04:13 PM
I guess Pichu could stay in, but I heard some talk at a Super Smash Bros. Fan site that he would not be in. I'm just saying that because he is not very popular. I would like to see Wario and Waluigi, too. They should definately add Felix and Isaac from Golden Sun in.
Gannondorf needs moves of his own, and Young Link is kinda filler. I would like to see Baby Mario and Baby Luigi with completely different moves from their older selves.
Yes, I agree Shadow, they need more Fire Emblem characters! Think of the havoc, especially if they put in Golden Sun characters! Here are my opinions for the next game

Taken Out
Pichu
Mr.G&W
Gannondorf (or just put new moves on him)
Young Link
Ice Climbers

Put in
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Plusle/Minun (like Ice Climbers combo)
Issac
Felix
Fire Emblem chars (don't know the names)
Wario
Waluigi
Diddy Kong

Actually I don't think they will ever take anybody out they didin't with this one the kept all the charecters and added new ones I hope they will do the same if they make another super smash

I also think they should make giga bowser as a charecter you can play

Cody
06-17-2004, 04:31 PM
They should make it so you can set the group of characters in different files. The screen where you choose your character could be switched around for custom setting. Then, you could only have your fave characters on the screen! Oh, and there should be less charge time for Marth and Roy's Down-B.

They should put better moves on the sucky ones, too.

Toad! :crackup: Lol!

GreenF!reR@ge
06-17-2004, 05:08 PM
They should definatly make another S.S.Bs, it was a REALLY good fighting game

GreenF!reR@ge
06-17-2004, 05:10 PM
I know Sonic is Sega and not Nintendo but Ninendo should buy Sonic off Sega, he'd make a good char. in S.S.Bs 3, also they should put in shadow, rouge, knuckles, tails, etc :oops:

§hadow
06-17-2004, 05:34 PM
I know Sonic is Sega and not Nintendo but Ninendo should buy Sonic off Sega, he'd make a good char. in S.S.Bs 3, also they should put in shadow, rouge, knuckles, tails, etc :oops:

yes thats what I think

Bandit
06-19-2004, 12:27 PM
It wuld be good to have Sonic but since he runs so fast you'd fly off the stage in a nanosecond!! They really should add Fox with his staff though, and minigames like races where you get hover bikes and an olympic games thing, that would be a good crack. But it would be really good to see a create your own character mode. That would be so awesome :drool:

They could also make an apperance of the deku people, goron people and Zora people from Zelda Majora's mask, It'd be just sweet to see Daruni in his ball form crushing Jigglypuff's tiny little ass, which he doesn't have.

Crossfire Chaos
06-20-2004, 01:13 PM
koppa tropper
para tropper
Wario
Waluigi
Baby Bowser
Giga Bowser
Baby Luigi
Baby Mario
Blood/Hell Falcon (not just as a costume change)
Gomba!
King Dedede!(AWSOME)
Fox's Rival
Lanky
Chunky
Tiny
Didi
Trixie
Fire Emblem Charictors
F-Zero Charictors

-Also there should be 'Special' costumes for charictors like Kirby, and Mario.
Their costumes (ex: Mario=Metal, Normal, Flying, Super, Raccoon, and Dr. Mario. Kirby=All the special powers he can get in his games.) should each have their their own attacks.

But as long as there is a 'home run bat', I'll play it.
__________________________________________________ ____________
I'm Restarting the SSBM Club with extras!

§hadow
06-24-2004, 09:07 PM
I think people with Weapons should be able to drop them and othe people could pick them up then agiain it could be Annoying

I see we are good on the characters that should be added and I agree with fox's staff that would make a good weapon

Eric and Totodile
06-27-2004, 02:06 PM
I love Super Smash Brothers. If Miyamoto makes a new one, (and pray to God he does) here's what I think should be in the game:

-Characters in different categories, i.e. Mushroom Kingdom, Hyrule, Dreamland, etc. Default and secret characters (A LOT of characters):

-Mushroom Kingdom-
Mario (Default)
Luigi (Secret)
Peach (Default)
Daisy (Secret)
Bowser (Default)
Baby Bowser (Secret)
Baby Mario and Baby Luigi (Secret)
Wario (Secret)
Waluigi (Secret)

-Yoshi's Island-
Yoshi (Default)

-DK Isles-
Donkey Kong (Default)
Diddy Kong (Secret)

-Corneria-
Fox McCloud (Default)
Falco Lombardi (Secret)
Wolf O'Donnell (Secret, I think he's Fox's Rival)

-Hyrule-
Link (Default)
Zelda/Sheik (Default)
Ganondorf (Secret)
Young Link (Secret)

-Planet Zebes-
Samus Aran (Default)

-Pokemon World: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn-
Pikachu (Default)
Jigglypuff (Default)
Pichu (Default)
Totodile (Default)
Blaziken (Secret)
Mewtwo (Secret)

-Dreamland-
Kirby (Default)
King Dedede (Secret)

-Eagleland- (Onett, or whatever Ness' world is, I don't know)
Ness (Default)
Paula (Secret)

-Mute City-
Captain Falcon (Default)
Samurai Goroh (Secret)

-Infinite Glacier-
Ice Climbers (Default)

-Fire Emblem-
Marth (Secret)
Roy (Secret)

-Game and Watch-
Mr. Game and Watch (Secret)

VenusaurTrainer
06-27-2004, 06:17 PM
For Hyrule they should add Ganon, Also for Zebes they should add a Space Pirate. It would be cool to see Poo and Bill from Onett, and they should add all of the Donkey Kong characters.

JoshE
07-14-2004, 10:23 PM
Who thinks they should make another super smash brothers? One that is even better than Melee. They probably won't but it would be pretty cool if they did. It would have even more characters and more features than before.

I never liked the others. The only great one was the first. I will destroy any of you with Link. Puting aside that I have not played N64 in 2 years.

Mechaflame
07-14-2004, 10:33 PM
Two years? Wow, that's a long time. But not compared to me, with five years. I will terminate any challenge with Kirby, Captain Falcon, DK, or Pikachu. Any challenge... :devious:

Gamemaster
09-29-2004, 05:58 PM
TOAD IS IN THE GAME!HIT ALL THE NAMES THEN YOU GET TOAD :happy:

The End
09-29-2004, 08:49 PM
Well, for one, the clones pwn you ass f00. @ all people that said clones suck

They usually have different stats, and Young Link is not a filler you idiot. Young Link is like Falco and Fox. Falco is slower, more powerful. Fox is faster, less powerful. Get it? *slaps fools around the head*

LuigiWithCheese
10-02-2004, 11:58 PM
No one can beat Yoshi! Buy Chibi Link IS cute! ^.^

Matthew
10-03-2004, 08:54 AM
Ummm.... Kirby can... XD Heh.... Yoshi is an oversized, annoying gecko... bah! XD *sheilds head from rathing fury of LWC*

LuigiWithCheese
10-03-2004, 05:49 PM
Ummm.... Kirby can... XD Heh.... Yoshi is an oversized, annoying gecko... bah! XD *sheilds head from rathing fury of LWC*

:evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:WHY, I OUGTA!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! Ok! :happy: Either Kirby or Yoshi pwns... :twisted: SO CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY!!!!

VenusaurTrainer
10-03-2004, 09:18 PM
Yoshi is annoying when the computer plays as it. It swallows you to much.

LuigiWithCheese
10-03-2004, 09:46 PM
The computer always sucks when it plays good characters. I.e., Luigi, Kirby, Yoshi... How come the CPU never uses B-Up to get back to the stage?!

VenusaurTrainer
10-03-2004, 10:08 PM
I know the CPU is so stupid.

LuigiWithCheese
10-03-2004, 10:35 PM
Lol, anyone go to Giant Melee, use Super Mushrooms on Mario, then taunt? :crackup: I've heard of getting big in the mornings, but... :crackup:

Nefarious
10-21-2004, 05:46 PM
Lol, anyone go to Giant Melee, use Super Mushrooms on Mario, then taunt? :crackup: I've heard of getting big in the mornings, but... :crackup:

Lol. that would be super huge. I've never tried it but now I am.

I think they should put an underwater level where you battle underwater. that would be tight. And when a goldeen comes out of it's pokeball it uses an attack instead of flopping around. And they should put more water pokemon in the pokeballs. And also more psychics. I can just see Alakazam comeing out of a pokeball seeking an opponent to use it's psychic powers on.

And I agree with the characters being added. I liked the idea about mario being able to turn into raccoon mario and all his other transformations.

VenusaurTrainer
10-21-2004, 09:58 PM
I would like to see Paper Mario in the game and Bowser Jr.