PDA

View Full Version : Eevee team Help

Crystalphoenix
06-14-2004, 03:24 PM
Ok, I need help with movesets for: Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, and Umbreon, I need each one to have a move set where all 4 are of the same type as the Pokemon...

Eevee (Normal)
Vaporeon (Water)
Jolteon (Electric)
Flareon (Fire)
Espeon (Psychic)
Umbreon (Dark) Can you help me?

Phoenix004
06-14-2004, 07:38 PM
Finally I have found someone else with an all Eevee Team! Eevee is great, I just love that little guy! Why do you need them all to be the same type though? Doesn't that put you at a disadvantage? Also, if you want Umbreon to have 4 Dark moves, there are only 4 Dark moves it can learn.

Crystalphoenix
06-14-2004, 08:53 PM
Disadvantage maybe, but with the whole team having strong offensive moves of the same type, my team can take on 14 out of 17 types and Eevee is unaffected by Ghost-type Pokemon/Moves.

What'dya think? :biggrin:

Nefarious
06-14-2004, 10:14 PM
I don't really care about disadvantages, I just take the pokemon I want. An all eevee team is a great idea. even tho eevee doesn't learn good attacks. And vaporeon is the only one who can learn water HM's. If you wanna know some good attacks for each of them, look at the pokedex on the PE2K site and pick the best attacks it learns, or the best attacks to teach it to.

Ironshell Blastoise
06-14-2004, 10:48 PM
Finally I have found someone else with an all Eevee Team! Eevee is great, I just love that little guy! Why do you need them all to be the same type though? Doesn't that put you at a disadvantage? Also, if you want Umbreon to have 4 Dark moves, there are only 4 Dark moves it can learn.

There are lots of ppl with all Eevee teams ._.

BTW, movesets where all attacks are of the same type as the user suck. The ONLY time you should have two moves that are the same type is if they do different things.

IE: Starmie with Thunderwave and Thunderbolt
Meganium with Leech Seed and Giga Drain

BTW, post what YOU have as your team, and then we'll fix. I'm not making you movesets, don't be a lazy ass. :susp:

Crystalphoenix
06-15-2004, 01:20 AM
Ok, I just wanted some help on which moves are a good idea to use, so I'll have an idea of what moves might be good... if I really wanted to just copy someone's own custom moveset I'd go to sites that have sections for submitted movesets...

Eevee lv.42

Tackle
Quick Attack
Take Down
Bite

Vaporeon Lv.52

Blizzard
Dive
Surf
Waterfall

Jolteon Lv.52

Quick Attack
Thunder
Thundershock
Thunderbolt

Flareon Lv.52

Fire Spin
Flamethrower
Fire Blast
Overheat

Espeon Lv.52

Morning Sun
Return
Psychic
Confusion

Umbreon Lv.52

Moonlight
Frustration
Pursuit
Faint Attack

(Umbreon is the one I'm least satisfied with, Moonlight and Frustration are ok, but pursuit and faint attack...)

Andreas
06-15-2004, 09:00 AM
Ok, I just wanted some help on which moves are a good idea to use, so I'll have an idea of what moves might be good... if I really wanted to just copy someone's own custom moveset I'd go to sites that have sections for submitted movesets...

Eevee lv.42

Wish
Baton pass
Double edge/Return
Protect

Vaporeon Lv.52

Protect
Rest/Wish
Surf
Haze

Wish for fast healing or rest for taking care of status changes
Jolteon Lv.52

Wish
Hidden power Ice/Grass
Protect
Thunderbolt

Flareon Lv.52

Return
Hp Fighting
Shadow ball
Overheat

Espeon Lv.52

Morning Sun/Wish
Bite/Hp Fire
Psychic
Calm mind

Umbreon Lv.52

Wish
Toxic
Mean look
Baton pass

(Umbreon is the one I'm least satisfied with, Moonlight and Frustration are ok, but pursuit and faint attack...)

Pocket
06-16-2004, 02:54 AM
Vaporeon
Hydro Pump - STAB and high base power.
Ice Beam - verstality
HP Grass
Wish the first turn, Protect and heal the next turn. Vaporeon can have various roles, but I think it should go as a Sponge.

Jolteon
Substitute - high Speed, blocks off status
Thunder Wave - annoying
HP Ice - major verstality
Thunderbolt - STAB

Espeon
Sunny Day - boost the effects of Morning Sun and HP Fire
HP Fire - verstality
Psychic - power
Morning Sun - healing
I never used Espeon, and I dunno if it can pull off Calm Minds or not..