PDA

View Full Version : Searching for a server...

Hoenn Mirror Girl
06-14-2004, 05:53 PM
Does anyone know where I could find a good server for hosting music files (specifically mp3s)? I'm planning on making a music section for my site, but I don't want to suck up all of Angelfire's bandwith. So, any ideas?

Shael
06-15-2004, 03:26 AM
I've been searching for a long time also, and hosting sites tend not to have enough space for mp3's (typically because they're made for images or what not). Actually, angelfire is the only one I know of that also allows the music to be played/linked onto another site. I think geocities might let you upload mp3's but if I recall, they don't allow linking like angelfire does.

On another note, I was gonna make a new thread about this but this one is close enough...anyone know what happened to photobucket? and is it just temporary unlike what angelfire did to image linking?

Hoenn Mirror Girl
06-15-2004, 08:37 AM
I've been searching for a long time also, and hosting sites tend not to have enough space for mp3's (typically because they're made for images or what not). Actually, angelfire is the only one I know of that also allows the music to be played/linked onto another site. I think geocities might let you upload mp3's but if I recall, they don't allow linking like angelfire does.
Oh... That's tough-nyo. Meow.