PDA

View Full Version : Disney Trivia

Rapz
10-27-2006, 07:06 PM
25 questions will be asked, anyone can join at any time, just answer the question and your score will be updated here.

Point totals:

Only Umbreon: 4

Matthew: 3

Espeon: 1

Question #1:

Robin Williams was the voice actor of two disney movies/and or sequels, what are they?

EmBreon
10-27-2006, 07:13 PM
25 questions will be asked, anyone can join at any time, just answer the question and your score will be updated here.

Question #1:

Robin Williams was the voice actor of two disney movies/and or sequels, what are they?

Aladdin, and Happy Feet

Rapz
10-27-2006, 07:17 PM
Yeap, congrats! One point for One Umbreon.

Question #2:

Who was the first Disney Character to 'fly' over disneyworld.

EmBreon
10-27-2006, 07:23 PM

Question #2:

Tinkerbell?

Sixto
10-27-2006, 07:25 PM

Question #2:

He-heh, just thought I might point out that, it's "Only" Umbreon, not one. :oops:

Rapz
10-27-2006, 07:32 PM
....you're right Mario, thanks.
(bows) Sorry Only Umbreon. But Tinkerbell is the correct answer!

Question #3:

What is the title of Disney's first animated cartoon?

EmBreon
10-27-2006, 07:36 PM

Question #3:

Thank-you mario, and its no big deal rapz.

First animated cartoon or movie?

Sixto
10-27-2006, 07:39 PM

Question #3:

Adventures of the Gummi Bears.

EmBreon
10-27-2006, 07:56 PM

I've never heard of that, i wonder if its right?

Rapz
10-27-2006, 09:50 PM

Close...but there was one before it...

LS
10-27-2006, 09:52 PM
Close...but there was one before it...

Mickey Mouse? xD

Espeon EX
10-27-2006, 09:55 PM
Mickey Mouse? xD

Darn it you took mine.

Rapz
10-27-2006, 10:00 PM
Mickey Mouse? xD

Lol, Mickey is in it. But it DOES feauture one of Mickey's friends too...

LS
10-27-2006, 10:01 PM
No...its a cartoon show

>.> What's Mickey Mouse? A TV show?

Matthew
10-27-2006, 10:02 PM
Steamboat Willy. :eh:

LS
10-27-2006, 10:04 PM
Steamboat Willy. :eh:

Who???? Why would a steamboat be called Willy...

Rapz
10-27-2006, 10:05 PM
Mickey Mouse is the mascot of Disney, the Mouse.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i24/Bina_03/mickeybig1.gif

Nirvash
10-27-2006, 10:06 PM

Question #3:

Oswald the Rabbit. The Mickey Mouse Legend isn't his first. Oswald came first.

LS: Mickey Mouse is a popular mascot of the extremely famous Disney Company. Inform yourself (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mickey_Mouse).

LS
10-27-2006, 10:07 PM
Mickey Mouse is the mascot of Disney, the Mouse.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i24/Bina_03/mickeybig1.gif
>.> They also made cartoon shows of it..
Oswald the Rabbit is in it. The Mickey Mouse Legend isn't his first. Oswald came first.

LS: Mickey Mouse is a popular mascot of the extremely famous Disney Company. Inform yourself (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mickey_Mouse).

I dont do clickies.. :p

Matthew
10-27-2006, 10:08 PM
It was Disney's first cartoon:

Walt designed the famous mouse and gave him a personality that endeared him to all. Ub animated two Mickey Mouse cartoons, but Walt was unable to sell them because they were silent films, and sound was revolutionizing the movie industry. So, they made a third Mickey Mouse cartoon, this time with fully synchronized sound, and Steamboat Willie opened to rave reviews at the Colony Theater in New York November 18, 1928. A cartoon star, Mickey Mouse, was born. The new character was immediately popular, and a lengthy series of Mickey Mouse cartoons followed.

Rapz
10-27-2006, 10:09 PM
Yeap, one point to Matthew!

Question #4
Name three shows on Disney's Afternoon from the 90's:

LS
10-27-2006, 10:11 PM

Huh? Did I miss something? What was the answer? o.O

Rapz
10-27-2006, 10:14 PM
SteamBoat Willie was the answer.

LS
10-27-2006, 10:15 PM
SteamBoat Willie was the answer.

._. Well why didn't you say so.. Next question?

Matthew
10-27-2006, 10:17 PM
Awnser to Question #4

The series mainly consisted of stories based on Darkwing Duck, with occasional stories featuring Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers and TaleSpin. It ended at 10 issues, but stories based on the block's shows continued in Marvel's Disney Comic Hits! and in the children's magazine Disney Adventures.

And to point out somethign about your first question's awnser, Happy Feet is not a disney movie... it is a WB movie.

The awnser would really be the Aladdin series and Flubber... at least that is what I would have awnsered.

LS
10-27-2006, 10:25 PM
Awnser to Question #4

And to point out somethign about your first question's awnser, Happy Feet is not a disney movie... it is a WB movie.

The awnser would really be the Aladdin series and Flubber... at least that is what I would have awnsered.

Well..I'm out lol I didn't see the 4rth question..

Nirvash
10-27-2006, 10:27 PM

Question #4
Name three shows on Disney's Afternoon from the 90's:

WTF?! Oswald the Rabbit was! I've seen Disney's actual 15 minute film of his short Biography. It clearly shows that his first Cartoon was Oswald the Rabbit, even if he still owns the rights or not! Just clarifying. :tongue:

Question: Chip'n Dale Rescue Rangers (loved it), Darwing duck (Was wacky O.o), there was a Lion king one, also.

Rapz
10-27-2006, 10:27 PM
I'm sorry, I thought that it was disney...but I thought of another one, the third Aladdin had Robin Williams as the voice actor, but wasn't for the return of the Jafar. It was a bad question... Gomen Nasai

But another point for Matthew.

Question #5

What was the first feature length movie Disney created and what year was it shown in theatres?

Nirvash
10-27-2006, 10:29 PM
I'm sorry, I thought that it was disney...but I thought of another one, the third Aladdin had Robin Williams as the voice actor, but wasn't for the return of the Jafar. It was a bad question... Gomen Nasai

But another point for Matthew.

Question #5

What was the first feature length movie Disney created and what year was it shown in theatres?

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, presented in 1937. :tongue:

BTW, read my above post.

Matthew
10-27-2006, 10:34 PM
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs 12/21/1937

and give the point to the guy who said oswlad the rabbit... that was technically his first, though I don't know if he created it or not... he just picked up the contract for it.

Nirvash
10-27-2006, 10:54 PM

and give the point to the guy who said oswlad the rabbit... that was technically his first, though I don't know if he created it or not... he just picked up the contract for it.

Technically, it was his first creation. He did create it, but through a loophole, lost his artists and the rights to Oswald. :tongue:

Rapz
10-28-2006, 12:56 PM

I was thinking of Snow White...but techinally Oswald was the first. I also know theres a disney cartoon that is on Hollywoods most wanted since its been missing for decades now..

Question #6

Who was the voice actor of young Simba in The Lion King?

Matthew
10-28-2006, 04:01 PM
I was thinking of Snow White...but techinally Oswald was the first. I also know theres a disney cartoon that is on Hollywoods most wanted since its been missing for decades now..

Question #6

Who was the voice actor of young Simba in The Lion King?

Jonathan Taylor Thomas! (Matthew Broderick plays adult Simba!)

and I didn't have to look any of that up :susp:

That is my favorite Disney animated cartoon you know...lol. :silly:

EmBreon
10-28-2006, 06:27 PM
Jonathan Taylor Thomas! (Matthew Broderick plays adult Simba!)

and I didn't have to look any of that up :susp:

That is my favorite Disney animated cartoon you know...lol. :silly:

Do you have a disney trivia game at home? Don't lie!!!!

Matthew
10-29-2006, 01:09 AM
Do you have a disney trivia game at home? Don't lie!!!!

No I don't... but I was actually thinking about getting Disney Scene It! lol. :oops:

I'll put that on my Christmas List :silly:

Rapz
10-29-2006, 09:43 AM
Lol, I wish I could get it but...I'd have no one to play it with...well maybe me grandmother and aunt :oops:

Anyway, onto question #7!

How many people have died on Tom Sawyers Island in the Magic Kingdom?

EmBreon
10-30-2006, 01:55 AM
2!!!!!

EDIT: Ha! Finally beat Matthew to it!!! lol

Ninja TK
10-30-2006, 02:07 AM
2!!!!!

EDIT: Ha! Finally beat Matthew to it!!! lol
You know what would be funny? If you were wrong! That would be sad...

EmBreon
10-30-2006, 02:13 AM
You know what would be funny? If you were wrong! That would be sad...

I am never wrong!! MU HA HA HA!!! lol :crackup: (I hope) Because technically they died in the water.:happy:

Matthew
10-30-2006, 08:18 AM
I couldn't find an accurate source quick enough and I just gave up... wasn't worth my time anyway... Couldn't find a number of deaths ON the island, but there were 2 or 3 in the river of america which surronds it. one was where an older brother was swimming with his younger brother on his back after sneaking onto the island and the older bro couldn't make it. the younger bro paddled around until a crewmember was able to get him out. that is the only one i remember reading about.

Rapz
10-30-2006, 07:47 PM
I couldn't find an accurate source quick enough and I just gave up... wasn't worth my time anyway... Couldn't find a number of deaths ON the island, but there were 2 or 3 in the river of america which surronds it. one was where an older brother was swimming with his younger brother on his back after sneaking onto the island and the older bro couldn't make it. the younger bro paddled around until a crewmember was able to get him out. that is the only one i remember reading about.

I read about it on a disney history page (lost the bookmark) but two brothers did sneak over and the younger one died (drowning in the Tom Sawyer river?) and another man was on the ferry and when the approached he fell backwards and was ran over.

One point for Only Umbreon!

Question # 7

In The Resucers, Down Under, what is the name of the bird (the albatross?)

EmBreon
10-30-2006, 07:58 PM
Oh jeez, it's been ages. Is it Wilber, or Wilbor, or Wilbur? Oh well, one must be spelled right.

Rapz
10-30-2006, 08:02 PM
Wilbur ^^ Yeap, another point for Only Umbreon, you're now in the lead!

Question #8

What kind of animal/creauture serves Bianca and Bernard during his 'attempted' proposal to her?

EmBreon
10-30-2006, 08:05 PM
I think it was a penguin, but if not it's ok, i'll let some other members try to guess

Rapz
11-08-2006, 09:01 PM
No, not the penguin.