PDA

View Full Version : The Unknown Trench

hogsbff
10-28-2006, 09:06 PM
Okay here we go, before we start just to let you know this story takes place near Island 5 of the Sevii Islands. Also be sure to play as only one character, yourself! You may live wherever you want and do what ever you please but just stick to the storyline.

Here are some places of interest

Water- The Unknown Trench, Tentacool Park, The Great Seaking, Water Volcano (shoots out water every know and then)

Shore- Island 5 shore, Shell Mountain, Castle of Sand (Please make sure your character can walk on land to go to the shore)

If you plan to drop out PM me! Do not post it in the RP.

Lets get playing!

hogsbff
10-28-2006, 09:07 PM
Mudkip swam around in the turquoise colored sea extremely happy. He pranced around underwater and jumped out and dived back in. "Finally!" He said with a gasp, "I am finally learned Mud Slap!" Mudkip then began swimming to his home located east of the Tentacool Park. As he swam he noticed a small silver pearl and picked it up. "Ohh, I am going to keep this." He said to himself.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-28-2006, 09:38 PM
I looked around. The river was drying up! "Oh, no!" I cried. I may have been stupid, but I had enough common sense to get away from the river. Plus, that would lead to the ocean, where I could look for the Trench...
As I left the river, the ocean looked humongous! I couldn't even see the other side! "Wow..." I said to myself. Immediatly, I started searching.
After an hour of tiresome searching, I saw a Mudkip. "Hello..." I was a bit nervous, as it seemed quite wrapped up in its discovery of a pearl.

Fiery Houndoom
10-28-2006, 09:44 PM
bubbles, swimming as fast as her legs could drive her, pasted a look of onto her face and looked behind her. the sharpedo was steadily gaining on her with its jaws snapping and fins pumping. she her head back in the direction she was going and the terrified expression was emeaditly gone, replaced by a look of determination. there, ahead of her was a small coral reef she darted into a small tunnel she had discovered a few weeks earlier and came out on the other side of the reef. the sharpedo, going much too fast to judge the size of the hole plunged the front half of its body into it and found it could go no further. it wend limp for a moment then tried to back out of the tunnel. it couldn't. it panicked, thrashing about wildly in a vain attempt to free itself. it was still doing this when bubbles swam back,grinning broadly, over the reef to inspect her handiwork. she stuck her tounge out at the trapped pokemon, and swam away laughing.

hogsbff
10-28-2006, 10:07 PM
Mudkip looked away from his pearl and noticed a Magicarp next to him. "Oh hello!" he said calmly staring into the Magicarp's blank expression. "Would you like to see the pearl I just found?" Mudkip held it up for Magicarp to see.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-28-2006, 10:14 PM
I was enchanted by that pearl... no, dumbfounded would be a better word, or maybe stupified. It was beautiful. I was thinking of stealing it, but decided it might not have been a good idea to attack a Mudkip. I stopped looking at the pearl and regained true consciousness. "Oh, hi! Are you looking for the unknown trench? I am." Any subject of topic was good enough for me. "By the way, my name's Scrapter, what's yours?" To me, it seemed like I had made a new friend.

Shady
10-29-2006, 12:11 AM
OOC: Oops, I forgot I was in this RP :P

IC:

Whirl the remoraid was drifting along with the currents around 5 island, dreamily looking at the beautiful corals that lined the ocean floor. Whirl started to lazily swim towards the shore, using the currents to his advantage he managed to get very close to the sand.

He noticed two small silhouettes in the distance. He swam closer, very cautiously. He noticed that the two silhouettes turned out to be pokemon. A Mudkip and Magikarp to be exact. He swam out from behind the piece of coral to greet them.

"Hello?" He said.

hogsbff
10-29-2006, 02:51 PM
"The Unknown Trench!" Mudkip said frightnend, he looked around and saw a Remoraid swimming close. "Okay," Mudkip whispered quitelt. "I know exactly wear it is, although I never thought of looking in there." Mudkip watched as the Remoriad got closer, "That place is dangerous, I have heard noises from in there, and plus there is a large creature down there. Nobody knows what it is, although it took my father a few years ago." Mudkip then turned to see the Remoraid, "Oh! Hi, my name is Mudkip." He stared at the Reimoraid for a reply.

Jaden0527
10-29-2006, 04:53 PM
OOC:Sorry I didn't post earlier.

IC:Dagger jumped in the water of the volcano.He waited for it to push up.Soon it did.Dagger was pushed up into the air.Dagger jumped up and shot out his most powerful water gun.He was trying to see if he could push the water down.Of course he couldn't.

"One day,hen I'm a Feraligator,I'll be able to push it down."Dagger said.Dagger looked down and the water began to drop.When that happened,Dagger would drop and land on something hard.He started thinking for once.He put his tail under his body and landed on a boulder.The tail blocked his fall."It doesn't hurt at all!"Dagger yelled.

Dagger jumped back into the water and waited another hour.The water pushed up and sent Dagger flying again.He jumped and turned around.He used his tail to slice the water into two seperate waves."You know,I could be in a pokemon contest."Dagger said proudly.

Fiery Houndoom
10-29-2006, 05:16 PM
ooc: i know this isn't a very good way to rp but could somone come to my character? im just having a writers block about what she would say/do if she came to one of y'alls:oops:

hogsbff
10-29-2006, 10:16 PM
Mudkip tuned away from the Magicarp and saw a small Squritle from afar. He swam towrads him excitedly. As he swam he carried his shiny white pearl next to him. "I can't wait to make another friend!" Mudkip finally came up to the Squritle and waved a shy but freindly hi.

grassMaster1530
10-30-2006, 03:10 AM
A bright morning on the Shore of all of the Sevvi Islands, Chin-Chin was on the fifth island's shore looking at its appearance in the bright, clear water.

<What a glorious day today. Noww there must be something to do today> she said to herself as it looked at its feelers from the reflection.

Shady
10-30-2006, 04:17 AM
"Hello?" Whirl repeated as he got closer. The Mudkip was very friendly, he replied with much enthusiasm. But before Whirl could give an answer to his question he started to swim in the direction of a squirtle in the distance.

Whirl followed him closely. The two greeted the new pokemon "Hi there!"

hogsbff
10-30-2006, 10:39 PM
"Sorry." Mudkip said to the other water type Pokemon. "I didn't see you." Mudkip blushed and then looked around. "Have either of you heard anything about the Unknown Trench?" Mudkip hoped he would get an explaination.

Shady
10-31-2006, 02:33 AM
"I have heard of the Unknown Trench, but I have never dared go near there... with all the story's I've heard." said Whirl. "I only just overheard you talking about it back then... Do you know what exactly it is?"

"I have heard that there are treasures down there of unmentionable worth. But then again, I have heard that they is a large colony of Sharpedo down there, who eat anyone who wonders close..."

Ithilan
10-31-2006, 02:48 AM
Ooc: sorry I'm late I have no accese to a computer at home, so this has to be done at school.

Ic: Spheal swam toward the shore, time to rest he thought. He had trained hard and just learnt Aurora Beam. He was determined to find the Unknown Trench that his father had told him about before mysteriously disappearing.

Jaden0527
10-31-2006, 03:58 AM
Dagger had been shot out of the volcano all the way to where Mudkip was.Dagger's back ached,but he fought it and got up.He walked over to the Mudkip and overheard them talking."Ah,the trench,I always anted to go there."Dagger said.

hogsbff
10-31-2006, 10:54 AM
Mudkip jumped when he heard the splash that Totadile had made. Mudkip gave him an angry face. "Well I was planning to actually go down into it and see the treasure." Mudkip hoped that all of them would join.

Shady
10-31-2006, 10:57 AM
OOC: Sorry it's so short, I really couldnt think of anything.

"I'm up for it!" replied Whirl excitedly. "But we should probably prepare for the worst before we go... you can never know what's down there."

Whirl stared at the other pokemon, waiting for a reply.

Fiery Houndoom
10-31-2006, 06:01 PM
"Sorry." Mudkip said to the other water type Pokemon. "I didn't see you." Mudkip blushed and then looked around. "Have either of you heard anything about the Unknown Trench?" Mudkip hoped he would get an explaination.

"the unknown trench?" bubbles asked, and without waiting for an answer she replyed "well, nobody really knows about it, other than rumors and legends. the only thing thats certain is it's is an extremely dangerous place. it is positively fraught with peril."

grassMaster1530
11-05-2006, 11:11 AM
"I'm feeling like a little adventure today.....maybe.......... I should visit the Unknown Trench....... I learnt Spark Attack yesterday so I should be safe....... hwo knows? .. there could be cute Water Pokemon down there..... **blusheS**...

Chin-Chin jumped in the water and swam down to find the Trench.

Ithilan
11-06-2006, 12:33 AM
Spheal, being well rested, decided to go for a swim he came to the spot his father told him to avoid. "Ok the trench is just past this rock out croping" he said to himself, he swam toward tentacool park, knowing he wuold have no chance by himself around the trench, to find more water pokemon to help him with his adventure to find out about the trench, and what happened to his father.

Fiery Houndoom
11-06-2006, 10:50 PM
bubbles gave the others a funny look "you'd have to be crazy to want to go down there. you'll all be killed!" she exclaimed

hogsbff
11-07-2006, 12:58 AM
"It hasn't been proved that people have died in the trench." Mudkip said to Bubbles madly. My father I bet is still down there. Mudkip then got ready to say something that he'd never thought he say, "Well, I am going down tomarrow morning at eactly 8:45 pm. Nobody can stop me, so whoever is with me then meet at the Tentacool Park." With that Mudkip turned and left for home.

OOC: Every so often I will announce what level your character is at. I mostly base it off of how much you have participated, not the amount of times you have posted. Here are the levels of people which have participated:

SpazzedOutRayquaza: Level 6
Fiery Houndoom: Level 9
Jaden0527: Level 4
Sharp Claw Shady: Level 9
Ithilan: Level 5
grassMaster1530: Level 5

grassMaster1530
11-07-2006, 02:25 AM
Chin-Chin was about to swim past Tentacool Park but she then realised that maybe she should really train a little more. It was heard a strong Sharpedo was down there and maybe even an unknown Water pokemon.

"Maybe..tomorrow......" Chin-chin thought as she swam back up to the shore to train a little more.

hogsbff
11-07-2006, 02:34 AM
On Mudkip's way home he had stopped at the Trench and looked down into it. Wow, can't even see the bottom. He then got hit by a rush of water that shot him out of the water and into the sky. "Ahhhh!" Mudkip flipped back into the water and swam home quickly.

OOC: Just letting all of you know that any creatures in the trench I will control.

Shady
11-07-2006, 02:40 AM
OOC: Cool, level 9 :)

"Well, I'll be going down with Mudkip. That's for sure." said Whirl confidently "I don't know about you guys." Whirl started to swim off towards his home amongst the coral, he would need some sleep for the big day tomorrow.

Whirl layed his head down to rest.

'I am so excited about tomorrow, I can't wait to find out the secrers of the unknown trench.' He said quietly to himself before drifting off to sleep.

Ithilan
11-07-2006, 02:52 AM
Spheal heard what Mudkip said. Exhalent I can go with him and whoever is with him he thought and started to train some more.

hogsbff
11-07-2006, 01:25 PM
Mudkip sat is his home hoping for tomarrow to come sooner. If he and whoever joined get down there and figure out the secret they would be heros! Mudkip flopped in his bed and closed his eyes. It may be only 3:00pm right now. But a nap never hurt anybody. Mudkip then fell asleep.

Fiery Houndoom
11-07-2006, 05:16 PM
bubbles sughed and shook her head, a bit exasperated. she began to swim back towards shore to find a place to sleep. i suppose i'll end up going down to tentacool park tomorrow,she thought just to see if the go down the trench...if they do...i guess i'll go down too. having me with them will increase their chances of survival tenfold with that thought on her mind she settled down and went to sleep.

Ithilan
11-08-2006, 02:33 AM
Spheal swam near the trench while waiting for some other adventurouse pokemon to come.

Ooc: sorry its so short I can't think of anything else to write.