PDA

View Full Version : Don't you hate not having all the cards you need?

Steven
06-15-2004, 10:06 AM
Don't you hate that? It always happens to me and there are so many magic cards I am always stuck wasting money on boosters and getting the same old cards and stuff that I don't want, plus I have no one to trade with really cause I'm the only one that plays it (lol... I know people who play if I let them use a deck) and I always find myself with not enough mana... I think they should make it so that you can buy a complete set or order a specific amount of cards and what to put in a deck, like a custom deck... then you don't have to worry about getting whatever cards, and it would probably be good because some of the rares are worth more when they are out of the pack and some of the commons aren't as bad, while in the pack they are pretty much all equal... just a thought, cause I can never get all the right cards and I already have a couple inches of layers of cards on my floor... :sleepy:

Caite-chan
06-15-2004, 05:54 PM
All you nedd to do is find a trade fourm. I use to be at one but, I forgot it. [I'll let you know if I find it.] Or just go on Ebay and look up the ones you want.

Kenny_C.002
06-15-2004, 10:13 PM
Check the local TCG shop. Some have the specific-card sales, and others will have that AND have a card-ordering service. Of course, the pricing for card-orders tend to be about 50 cents to a dollar Canadian over the actual price of the card itself...with a fact atht they may not get the card-orders for quite a while (e.g. if you're looking for a Ravager right now, the service won't be able to find one most of the time anyway).

If you live in the GTA (if you don't know what this is, you're not in the GTA), I can recommend you to a Gamestop in Ajax or Markham, both of which have both services. I also know of a place that does just the card sales and no ordering. But it is also in Markham.

btw, if you want to know, you can post here and I'lltry and give some directions on where they are.