PDA

View Full Version : Legendary Dog

Lanay
10-31-2006, 05:29 AM
Can someone help me catch the legendary dog entei & raikou? I can't find it anywhere, so help me plsss

TehD00de
10-31-2006, 05:42 AM
I assume you got everything on the map revealed right? good..... lol

Just go to Morty's town and use that as a base of operations because it has the most intersections and are the easiest to access the fastest. Keep your level 50 (or so) dude in first slot and use those repels. Repels make it so anything lvl 12 - 14 you'd normally see gets filtered out and the lvl 40 dogs show up. If possible, make your lvl 50 font-line up have a sleep move (preferably spore since it has 100% accuracy), so they can't Roar you away once you find them, and Mean Look or Spider Web so they can't run on the first turn (Haunter works great for this if you don't have a link cable to turn it into Gengar, since he has Hypnosis and Mean Look, then Night Shade for dealing safe damage and you won't KO it by accident off a critical hit or something).

Then if you have the time once all that's done, pull out someone with False Swipe; these things are meanies to the RNG on the probability that even an Ultra Ball will work, so you'll need all the help you can get.

After that, toss those Speed Balls. Better than Ultra Balls, thought harder to accumulate.

The toughest part though is waiting for them to show up; get to a town with 4 intersections (or 3, whichever is more convenient), and hint: whenever you go to a different part of the map (ie: town to route # whatever, or vice versa) BY WALKING, they move around the map one space away from where they were before. But when you Fly, Dig, or Teleport, they will just be rearranged totally at random to a new spot on the map. So just keep walking and wait. Keep using repels is the key.

Hope it helps :susp: I had fun catching these things too, so you're not alone dude.

Lanay
10-31-2006, 06:24 AM
Thanks so much dude. But i can't have gengar, since i can't trade :sad: :sad:

Spinner
10-31-2006, 06:26 PM
Thanks so much dude. But i can't have gengar, since i can't trade :sad: :sad:

That's OK. Just use Haunter - He'll do the job just fine.:smile:

silent pokemon master
10-31-2006, 06:29 PM
I assume you got everything on the map revealed right? good..... lol

Just go to Morty's town and use that as a base of operations because it has the most intersections and are the easiest to access the fastest. Keep your level 50 (or so) dude in first slot and use those repels. Repels make it so anything lvl 12 - 14 you'd normally see gets filtered out and the lvl 40 dogs show up. If possible, make your lvl 50 font-line up have a sleep move (preferably spore since it has 100% accuracy), so they can't Roar you away once you find them, and Mean Look or Spider Web so they can't run on the first turn (Haunter works great for this if you don't have a link cable to turn it into Gengar, since he has Hypnosis and Mean Look, then Night Shade for dealing safe damage and you won't KO it by accident off a critical hit or something).

Then if you have the time once all that's done, pull out someone with False Swipe; these things are meanies to the RNG on the probability that even an Ultra Ball will work, so you'll need all the help you can get.

After that, toss those Speed Balls. Better than Ultra Balls, thought harder to accumulate.

The toughest part though is waiting for them to show up; get to a town with 4 intersections (or 3, whichever is more convenient), and hint: whenever you go to a different part of the map (ie: town to route # whatever, or vice versa) BY WALKING, they move around the map one space away from where they were before. But when you Fly, Dig, or Teleport, they will just be rearranged totally at random to a new spot on the map. So just keep walking and wait. Keep using repels is the key.

Hope it helps :susp: I had fun catching these things too, so you're not alone dude.

one thing wrong use a level 40 or below pokemon cause if you repel on other's then they won't show up they level 40 (duh:goofy: )

Espeon EX
11-03-2006, 12:03 AM
Entei is the first legendary dog to battle me in all my games.
I weakend him till he has a tiny bit of health left. Then i use my ultra ball.

!CeMAn
11-12-2006, 06:13 PM
If you have a MasterBall, i'd recommend using it on one of them.
They are very hard to find, let alone capture.

Nonstop
11-12-2006, 06:24 PM
I wouldnt waste

Edward Elric
11-12-2006, 08:58 PM
I just need Raikou. He's hard to find, though!!

mistdragon
11-13-2006, 07:08 AM
Entei is the first legendary dog to battle me in all my games.
I weakend him till he has a tiny bit of health left. Then i use my ultra ball.
I don't get it. Did you make it sleep or something?

!CeMAn
11-13-2006, 11:12 AM
Raikou is the one i've found the most, on 3 different games.
I've never found Suicune(except on Cyrstal), and i only found Entei once.

Spinner
11-13-2006, 06:23 PM
Actually, I reset my game with all the legendary dogs on it quite a while ago. Because it's Crystal, I thankfully have Suicune, but the other two I haven't seen once! Which means I haven't got the map of where they are or anything... :sad:

!CeMAn
11-13-2006, 10:13 PM
You reset your game without trading over the gerbils?
Off topic a bit, but what the heck were you thinking?

mistdragon
11-14-2006, 01:45 AM
Gerbils... Lol...

I sometimes do that too. When I want to feel all new, with NO strong Pokemon as backups and such. I do that before, but now never. Lol...

Charbok
11-14-2006, 02:58 AM
honestly, suicune is the only legendary dog ive ever caught too, and its my favorite...:oops:

Spinner
11-14-2006, 03:45 AM

Well.. er.. you know what? I don't know what I was thinking. I have always managed to catch them before, so I didn't expect to have any trouble this time, I suppose.:oops:

mistdragon
11-14-2006, 07:43 AM
Well.. er.. you know what? I don't know what I was thinking. I have always managed to catch them before, so I didn't expect to have any trouble this time, I suppose.:oops:
Lol. Good luck comes once in a long, long while. Maybe you might find them - if you restart again.

Charbok
11-14-2006, 08:48 PM
Lol. Good luck comes once in a long, long while. Maybe you might find them - if you restart again.

in my experience there's no such thing as "luck"

Lugia Of Darkness
05-27-2007, 04:40 AM
Exactly there Is no such thing as luck theres only hard work,and patience once you forget everything about Entai Suicuune and Raiku and you do all sorts of other things you automatically come across them somehow,its somewhat magical and with hard work comes responsobility to once you catch them you gotta put them to good use cause ive caught em all, no cheats needed cause i never could find any ARs or Game Sharks that were already sold out :P so i just waited and waited and waited.. then i waited some more.. then BAM! i got them right there it just takes time. but once you catch them you sorta dont pay much attention to them

Jack of Clovers
05-27-2007, 05:37 AM
Don't revive threads over 1 month old, unless there's an good enough reason.

~Jack~