PDA

View Full Version : Now What?

PIKA_GIRL
11-01-2006, 11:45 PM
pokemon crystal.....http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/gbc245.gif
So....I just beat the pokemon leage + champion. Thanks to Typhlosion,umbreon,red garados,suicune,noctowl,and rydon.
BuT.........What next? I did the S.S Aqua thing. Now whats next?Could someone help?..........PLEASE???:redface:

Espeon EX
11-02-2006, 12:14 AM
If you got the ticket from your mom then you go to olivine city and enter the ship.
Go to sleep and you exit the ship. You'll find yourself in kanto in lt. surges town.
I forgot. Then you can verse the kanto bosses. Once you beat them all you'll verse
someone... Who has... And he's your toughest opponent you'll ever verse. His name is...
I beaten him already so i don't want to spoil it all.

Lanay
11-02-2006, 02:41 AM
1.Wait 'till prof. elm phone you.
2.Go to elm lab. and talk to elm. he will give you SS.AQUA ticket.
3.Go to olivine city and go to the port.
5.Flashes the ticket and go to the ship.
6.Go to sleep in your cabin, then will be an exlamation says "SS.AQUA has arrived to Vermilion City"
7.You are in the kanto ^_^

<HaLEyTsUMi>
11-02-2006, 02:43 AM
If you got the ticket from your mom then you go to olivine city and enter the ship.
Go to sleep and you exit the ship. You'll find yourself in kanto in lt. surges town.
I forgot. Then you can verse the kanto bosses. Once you beat them all you'll verse
someone... Who has... And he's your toughest opponent you'll ever verse. His name is...
I beaten him already so i don't want to spoil it all.

Agreed on the toughest part, but PIKAGIRL will have to figure that out on her own ^_^ Best of luck to you.

Espeon EX
11-02-2006, 09:28 PM
Yah i should've only told her the ticket part.

PIKA_GIRL
11-03-2006, 03:12 AM
Yeah...Okay ill figure it out on my own. I caught the Snorlax,and beaten brock.It was easy with suicune!*o* Thanks for helping.Apreciate it.:happy: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/trozeiani/trozeiani245.gif

Lifetimeban
11-04-2006, 01:47 AM
Yeah...Okay ill figure it out on my own. I caught the Snorlax,and beaten brock.It was easy with suicune!*o* Thanks for helping.Apreciate it.:happy: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/trozeiani/trozeiani245.gif
Seeing as you've already made it to Kanto, be sure to visit the man in viridian city, who gives you an item which helps you catch Articuno. He's one of the randoms standing out in the open. Once you beat all the gyms, mount silver is a must see. You can find Blue (Gary) at Cinibar island, and them as the gym leader in Viridian. And if you have a gameshark, open the wall in Funshina and try the safari zone! Also beat the gym there.

the1
11-04-2006, 08:11 AM
Seeing as you've already made it to Kanto, be sure to visit the man in viridian city, who gives you an item which helps you catch Articuno. He's one of the randoms standing out in the open. Once you beat all the gyms, mount silver is a must see. You can find Blue (Gary) at Cinibar island, and them as the gym leader in Viridian. And if you have a gameshark, open the wall in Funshina and try the safari zone! Also beat the gym there.

WHAT? Articuno thing is not true. I have never get any item from there. You can only get Articuno by trading from R/B/Y,isn't it so?

Spinner
11-04-2006, 10:11 PM
You're absolutely right, the1. I think he must have meant Lugia, and the old man in Pewter city...:confused:

!CeMAn
11-06-2006, 10:56 AM
Don't forget the Battle Tower.
You haven't accomplished anything in Crystal until you've won in there.

PIKA_GIRL
11-07-2006, 02:34 AM
Acomplish? Okay.......Whats it about? Whats the prize? What pokemon should I use?........Okay. Sorry so many questions. Please answer them!!!:pray:

!CeMAn
11-12-2006, 08:05 PM
Acomplish? Okay.......Whats it about? Whats the prize? What pokemon should I use?........Okay. Sorry so many questions. Please answer them!!!:pray:
Haven't you seen the Battle Tower?
It's located West of Olivine, North from the beach.

The prizes are so not worth the effort, LoL, but it's still a challenge to win.
I don't know what you should use... i did it with a DT/ BPing umbreon and a Cursegatr :cool:, cuz i'm cheap like that.

Nonstop
11-12-2006, 08:14 PM
People who are cheap shouldnt play :eek:

!CeMAn
11-12-2006, 08:18 PM
People who are cheap shouldnt play :eek:
Well maybe the Battle Tower shouldn't be full of cheap trainers.
I did what i had to do to win!

Nonstop
11-12-2006, 08:23 PM
Uhm try diff movesets? diff pokemon Remember its a Challenge

!CeMAn
11-12-2006, 09:15 PM
Uhm try diff movesets? diff pokemon Remember its a Challenge
Apparantly you're forgetting how much work goes into fully training a pokemon. Yeah, just start over, it's that easy.

Nonstop
11-12-2006, 09:20 PM
Dude you said yourself its to challenge you......

Spinner
11-13-2006, 07:00 AM
OMG... nearly too much of a challenge. When you win at battle tower, you know you've really made it as a pokemon trainer... when you win there you've pretty much beaten the game (in my opinion anyway).:smile:

mistdragon
11-13-2006, 07:05 AM
Dude you said yourself its to challenge you......
Yes it is a challenge. You know why he had to DT and Curse all the way? It is because for some weird reason, you can begin to miss massively or the opponent can Critical Hit you 3 times in a row. Therefore, the challenge here is -

Stay Alive and Hope they don't Suddenly begin to Critical your Pokemon 10 times in a ROW.

Spinner
11-13-2006, 06:29 PM
Stay Alive and Hope they don't Suddenly begin to Critical your Pokemon 10 times in a ROW.

Yes. I found out why that is. Someof the pokemon in battle tower are holding a Scope lens. And when it comes to missing, there are also pokemon holding Bright powder. It took me ages to find this out.

http://www.psypokes.com/gsc/battletower.php

This is where I get all my battle tower info from.

mistdragon
11-14-2006, 01:38 AM
Yes. I found out why that is. Someof the pokemon in battle tower are holding a Scope lens. And when it comes to missing, there are also pokemon holding Bright powder. It took me ages to find this out.

http://www.psypokes.com/gsc/battletower.php

This is where I get all my battle tower info from.
I see... that's very valuable information! Thanks Spinner!

However, we would still need to DT/Curse all the way. Sad...

EDIT: And I have seen Pokemon holding the SAME items together before. So much for Battle Rules not imposing on computer Trainers...