PDA

View Full Version : Undecided..?...

PIKA_GIRL
11-04-2006, 01:30 AM
I've got a new game:POkemOn GolD.....Im not used to it im a cristle person
But I've not yet decided wich starter: chicorita,todidile,or...cindaquil? Oh another question..Umbreon or Espeon? One more what other strong pokemon should I have? Thanks if you help.
~PIKA_GIRL~

ZadokRox
11-04-2006, 01:41 AM
I've got a new game:POkemOn GolD.....Im not used to it im a cristle person
But I've not yet decided wich starter: chicorita,todidile,or...cindaquil? Oh another question..Umbreon or Espeon? One more what other strong pokemon should I have? Thanks if you help.
~PIKA_GIRL~

Well, that all depends on what you want.

Regarding which starter, if you want a real challenge, go with Chikorita. If you want a moderate challenge, go with Totodile. If you want it easy, go with Cyndaquil.

As for whether to get an Umbreon or Espeon, I personally like Umbreon due to its high Defense and Special Defense (though its Attack and Special Attack is slightly weaker than usual).

When it comes to strong Pokemon, obviously try to catch the shiny Gyarados as well as the Sudowoodo and Snorlax.

Happy hunting. :happy:

Lifetimeban
11-04-2006, 01:43 AM
If you have crystal and have only tried one beginner pokemon, try a new one.

I like Cyndaquil the most. Good fire pokemon like it are hard to find.
Totodile is pretty powerful, but water pokemon are easy to find.
Chicorita is one of the few good grass pokemon.

So yes. Try a new one.

Oh, and as for Umbreon/espion, I like Umbreon the most, but when you get it, you can breed it with a ditto for a new eevee egg!

One more good pokemon? I dont really know. Use your faveroute. For pokemon you can catch early in the game, I like Geodude. You get it before the first gym, in a cave.

PIKA_GIRL
11-04-2006, 02:09 AM
Well Allrite! I'll go with Chicarita since I'm a trainer in the game with a high experience level. I need a challenge!:razz: I'll take Espeon 'cause I always picked Umbreon. And Kadabra. Well good luck to me......Im restarting it 'cause 1 day I got out gold to continue the game and all i could pick was restart:cry: and I knew I had a game saved:dazed: .....Anoying old games.........

Rohypnol
11-04-2006, 04:59 AM
I would have gone with cyndaquil..........when I went with chico I got owned.:oops: After that cydaquil became my like long friend.:goofy:

Sixto
01-14-2007, 06:26 PM
same whith my crystle!
Oop, try not to double-post. :happy:

01-14-2007, 06:45 PM
dose any one know how to get to Palet Town after you beat eliat4(I cant spell it well:oops: )!

Ridley
01-14-2007, 06:47 PM
Kirby girl, don't revive old threads, and 123, you should make your own thread for that question.

01-14-2007, 06:57 PM
Kirby girl, don't revive old threads, and 123, you should make your own thread for that question.

fine:dazed:

01-14-2007, 07:01 PM
hi

some one is gunna yell at you:thpoke_249:

01-14-2007, 07:04 PM
you double posted!

Ridley
01-14-2007, 07:07 PM
Kirby girl, you have just earned yourself a report from me.

Congratulations.

kirby girl
01-15-2007, 12:50 AM
:happy:thanks ridley!