PDA

View Full Version : I can't choose!

PokemonGirl93
11-04-2006, 02:01 AM
I'm trying to choose ahead of time which game I'm going to get when they come out, Diamond or Pearl? I like the name Pokemon Diamond better than Pokemon Pearl, but I like the Parukia in Pearl better. I like Zugaidosu and Ramuparudo in Diamond better than Tatetopusu and Turidepusu in Pearl. What should I do?? ^^''

Sipheria
11-04-2006, 02:07 AM
Diamond, because they are a girls best friend :smile: lol

T r I p L e x
11-04-2006, 03:15 AM
i would go with diamond because i think diaruga is cooler than parukia and thats wat im basing is on and it doesnt matter cuz my bro is getting pearl so i get w/e pokes arent in diamond:)

silent pokemon master
11-04-2006, 10:09 AM
i say you have more choices on diamond and yes diamond is a girl best friend! not pearl but i'll get diamond so.....

Syas
11-05-2006, 02:04 AM
Diamond has the same number of choices as Pearl.

As far as which one to get, I would look at the exclusive Pokemon for each game and decide that way. That (like R/B/Y, G/S/C, R/S/E, FR/LG) is the only difference in the two games. As far as the import crowd, most (~70%) seem to have chosen Diamond, if that holds true for American release, then the exclusives from Pearl will be valuable on GTS.

Kenny
11-05-2006, 04:23 AM
I started a thread about Dialga and Pialka to get other people's opinions about which version is more worth it. I'm going to go with Diamond......no Pearl......Dammit! I can't decide either!:sad:

silent pokemon master
11-05-2006, 10:59 AM
The bad thing with diamond is there is 19 version exclusives and pearl has 20 version exclusives so that means you have to trade more if you want diamond

Pichufan4
11-05-2006, 01:18 PM
why dont you just spend the another 35 dollars to buy both of them

Poke Master
11-05-2006, 01:27 PM
Im not a rich kid! How are ya supposed to use up 70 bucks on just 2 games!
My mom would kill me!

legendarytrainer264
11-05-2006, 01:52 PM
well that the problem with me i head to seribi net and see alot of col pokemon to catch s im going to get both

Syas
11-05-2006, 02:41 PM
The bad thing with diamond is there is 19 version exclusives and pearl has 20 version exclusives so that means you have to trade more if you want diamond

There are 11 Exclusive Familes in Both. The only reason Pearl has an extra exclusive is that it has 3 Families that have 3 Evolutions (Base/Upgrade/Final), where as Diamond only has 2 like that. It still means 11 Trades with EITHER game gets you the capability to have all.

silent pokemon master
11-05-2006, 03:18 PM
i thought it was 19 and 20 oh well i am wrong then:banana: :sweat: :wall:

Syas
11-05-2006, 03:39 PM
i thought it was 19 and 20 oh well i am wrong then:banana: :sweat: :wall:
You are counting evolutions.

Thing about it this way. Someone doesn't need to trade you a Charmander, Charmeleon, and Charizard for you to get all three; they can just trade you Charmander and you can level it.

Charmander, Charmeleon and Charizard may be three Pokemon, but they are one "family". D/P both have 11 Exclusive "families". :cool:

STORMTROOPER X
11-05-2006, 05:04 PM
Why not get one now, and get the other later when the price goes down?

Deoxysfan3
11-05-2006, 05:07 PM
I will be willing to buy both. I have every GBA pokemon game anyway. Besides, I usally get 100$ for my birthday anyway.

Kenny
11-05-2006, 07:37 PM
I plan on getting the opposite of what my friend gets. That way, we won't mix then up when I go to his house. Last time I went, we mixed up our Emeralds. He's planning on getting Pearl, so I guess I'm getting Diamond, even though I think Palkia makes a better sweeper.

Seawolf
11-05-2006, 07:40 PM
I'm getting Diamond and my friend is getting Pearl.

Problem solved. :cool:

Espeon EX
11-05-2006, 09:46 PM
I'm getting diamond and my sister is gonna get pearl.

Lord Voldemort
11-05-2006, 10:53 PM
Im not a rich kid! How are ya supposed to use up 70 bucks on just 2 games!
My mom would kill me!

Yah .... I have that much but since both games are the same, (almost) and I like parukia better, im getting pearl

PokemonGirl93
11-07-2006, 12:05 AM
Hmmm...I still don't know...Parukia is so much cooler than Diaruga, but...X_X

Legendary Wolf
11-07-2006, 12:06 AM
I will be willing to buy both. I have every GBA pokemon game anyway. Besides, I usally get 100$ for my birthday anyway.

im getting Pearl the pokemon are cooler

silent pokemon master
11-07-2006, 03:57 PM
me is diamond my sister pearl there will be no need for wi-fi trading:hungry: but wi-fi battleing is something else intirely i prefare the diamond legendarry but some people don't which is fine and that's why mainly i am getting diamond

Kenny
11-07-2006, 05:24 PM
I might wait for the third one to come out even though it will take a long time to come out. I don't even have a DS yet.:rolleyes:

SteelArson
11-07-2006, 06:49 PM
go to http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/exclusives.shtml

this page has the version exclusives for each game so from this it should be easy to chose,

im going with diamond because the legendary is Steel/Dragon (strongest type, and ive proved it ^_^) and it has scizor and tiranitar innit aswell so..

also if you get perl pm me and ill send you my friend code when i get diamon so you can get the pokes from both games, ^_^ but i live in england so i might get the game after you if you live in the US.

Ridley
11-07-2006, 06:51 PM

this page has the version exclusives for each game so from this it should be easy to chose,

im going with diamond because the legendary is Steel/Dragon (strongest type, and ive proved it ^_^) and it has scizor and tiranitar innit aswell so..

also if you get perl pm me and ill send you my friend code when i get diamon so you can get the pokes from both games, ^_^ but i live in england so i might get the game after you if you live in the US.
:0
After looking at that page I want Diamond even more than I used to.

PokemonGirl93
11-07-2006, 11:17 PM

I'm leaning more towards Pearl, but then again...:oops:

Espeon EX
11-08-2006, 12:01 AM
It kinda depends if you like parukia or diaruga better because both games are the
same so it kinda depends what legendary you like the most.

autism
11-17-2006, 08:52 PM
I like diamond. Donkarasu has more power than mumaaji.
IF ANY OF YOU ASSES ARE HACKING MY COMPUTER, STOP RIGHT NOW!

Grimdour the Rampager
11-17-2006, 09:02 PM
I like diamond. Donkarasu has more power than mumaaji.
IF ANY OF YOU ASSES ARE HACKING MY COMPUTER, STOP RIGHT NOW!
Hacking?! WTF?

Anyway, I'm getting both.

silent pokemon master
11-20-2006, 05:45 PM
$100 bit you should keep to your self

Lord Voldemort
11-20-2006, 08:40 PM
Parukia looks so much cooler and stronger than darugia. he just looks like a puppy with blue steel armor

Espeon EX
11-20-2006, 10:48 PM
at least its steal and dragon. paruka's water and dragon. i think diaruga smashes all.
thats why i'm getting pokemon diamond.

CrackedUpFlygon
11-20-2006, 11:31 PM
I say dimond because it seems and sounds better.

silent pokemon master
11-21-2006, 04:37 PM
really the choice is up to her and we should not bother!:wink: just joking but really you should chose we should not choices for you :naughty:

Mylo
11-21-2006, 06:53 PM
Like i said in one of the other forums choose diamond it's the best!!

Lord Voldemort
11-21-2006, 08:48 PM
at least its steal and dragon. paruka's water and dragon. i think diaruga smashes all.
thats why i'm getting pokemon diamond.

but that gives him 2 weaknesses when parukia has only 1. that has to be an advantage. also darugia has lower speed, but im not going to be one sided about so I guess i will admit that darugia has more HP.

silent pokemon master
11-22-2006, 05:01 PM
this is about dailga and palkia but trained both of them could kill each other i mean come on one thats ev trained and one thats not i know who's stronger

Tory vs Meaty II
12-02-2006, 10:05 PM
Parukia, it looks better!

Leafia
12-10-2006, 10:09 PM
SUPPOSING BY THAT TIME I ALREADY HAVE A NINTENDO DS........ I'll be getting both... but if it comes down to only having enough money for one version, I'll get Pearl. I feel bad for it since most other people are wanting Diamond ;(

mistdragon
12-11-2006, 09:37 AM
I will only be getting Pearl and still only getting Pearl. Why? Cause I love its Legendary, plus Mime Jr. is in the game! Wee~