PDA

View Full Version : Buena -- slot machines?

Spinner
11-06-2006, 06:28 PM
Well I recently have gotten 30 points on my blue card on crystal version via Buena's password. So, because I had collected 30 points she gave me her phone number. Later on she rang me saying that she was going to the game corner after work (at the radio tower, of course) and mentions that one of the slot machines pays out more than the rest. Do any of you know which slot machine she is talking about?

!CeMAn
11-07-2006, 12:07 AM
Well I recently have gotten 30 points on my blue card on crystal version via Buena's password. So, because I had collected 30 points she gave me her phone number. Later on she rang me saying that she was going to the game corner after work (at the radio tower, of course) and mentions that one of the slot machines pays out more than the rest. Do any of you know which slot machine she is talking about?
I got all worked up over Buena's phone calls aswell.
I've checked out that Game Corner, morning, noon & night, 7 days a week, trying to find her playing slots to see her "favourite" machine. She's never anywhere but that Radio Tower. I think it's just pointless game dialogue she's giving you.
She also says something about getting together for a shopping date :crackup:.

Honestly, i've looked around and i can't find anything that says getting Buena's phone number can do anything for you, except receive random calls.
Toss her number for somebody actually worth talking to.

Lifetimeban
11-07-2006, 12:57 AM
Every night, a random slot machine is lucky. You'll have to be lucky to find it.

PIKA_GIRL
11-07-2006, 02:29 AM
Every night, a random slot machine is lucky. You'll have to be lucky to find it.

I agree. I've found that out 1 night and got 500 coins!! Worth loOking.I got a Abra and Cubone. Wobbuffets are useless:goofy: !
No offence to anyone who loves Wobbuffet!:oops:
P.S: Try to get the jack pot on every machine to find out..

Spinner
11-08-2006, 04:39 AM
Thanks, but I think I won't bother trying to find it. I'd rather just cream the Elite four with one pokemon holding an amulet coin, and then buying game corner coins, than trying to find out which one is the lucky slot machine..:tongue:

!CeMAn
11-10-2006, 10:53 AM
Thanks, but I think I won't bother trying to find it. I'd rather just cream the Elite four with one pokemon holding an amulet coin, and then buying game corner coins, than trying to find out which one is the lucky slot machine..:tongue:
I don't think that's true, that one machine is "lucky" each night...
I prefer to just make tons of cash and buy the coins i need for TMs and pokemon. Besides, the card flipping is so much easier.

Nonstop
11-20-2006, 06:12 AM
i think she is telling the truth cause ive hit the lucky ones like almost everynight

Mime Jr
11-20-2006, 06:16 AM
Well there will always be the Myth since there is no real way to proving it. I hate the slots so I just beat the elite 4 alot and buy coins.

Xalapeno
11-23-2006, 12:42 PM
Buying coins is wat Ive alwys done.Its easier.
Although I did get alike 5 jackpots in a row once:susp: :susp:
Its suspicious but Im not complaining.:happy:

Tory vs Meaty II
11-27-2006, 03:30 AM
Well I did got only 777 twice, but that's still good.:oops: