PDA

View Full Version : Project MeteorEX ( Pokemon RP )

GaryEX
11-11-2006, 03:49 AM
Project MeteorEX. A major project created by a group of pokemon called Team ACAT. But now that team is gone and has disappeared. That project is the most dangerous and critical damage in are world. The project was created by Team ACAT because the Alkazam, the leader of the group found out a major meteor coming and will hit the pokemon world and destroy everything in the whole wide world in just a year. Every pokemon is really scared and nervous, but no one will take up the challenge and go forth to destroy the meteor to save the world. But for out of sheer luck, a small group of pokemon about 6 has taken the challenge and will find a way to destroy the meteor. But can they. We'll find out soon.....

SIGN- UPS:

NAME: ( Make up anyname )
SEX: ( Your sex, no duh! )
POKEMON: ( YOU'RE A POKEMON, ONLY CHOSE ONE AND MUST BE AT THE 1ST STAGE )
PERSONALITY: ( Make one up, or used yours! Can be short )
HISTORY: ( Make one up. Can be short. )

MY SIGN-UP:

NAME: Jackson
SEX: Male
POKEMON: Charmander
PERSONALITY: Nice, easily angered, and can do anything to make the person happy or laugh. Emotional.
HISTORY: Has no parent, but grew up by eating berries sich as Oran Berries or Sitrus Berries.

RULES:
1) No bunnying people.
2) No double posting.
3) No insulting or flaming or SPAM.
4) Try to post a day to the RP.
5) Make posts at lease 3 lines long.
6) Don't be lazy.
7) Enjoy the RP.

THIS VERY IMPORTANT READ THIS SENTENCE THAT IS WAY IT IS ON CAPS LOCK, MEMBERS OF MY RP FROM NOW ON THERE WILL BE HEADS IN MY RP, LIKE A GLOBAL MODERATOR, THERE WILL BE GLOBEL ROLEPLAY MODERATORS, ALRIGHT HERE ARE THE RANKS!

RANK MODERATORS OF THE RP:

ADMINISTRAITOR: GaryEX
GLOBAL MODERATORS:
GLOBEL MODERATORS:
MODERATOR:
MODERATOR:
MODERATOR:
TEAM RATER:
TEAM RATER:
SUBS:

INFORMATION ON THE RANKS:

There are so far, there are 8 ranks open, I will choose the members to be in the rank carefully, they will have to give a good interview of why they should be that rank. For me I am the ADMINISTRAITOR. For GLOBAL MODERATORS you just watch out for people who are insulting, flaming, or spaming at members of my RP like Chaud yesterday, and you can ban people who are doing those things. MODERATORS they just watch out for people and do NOT have the right to banned people, but I am giving them the power to ban people, but not as out of the RP forever, I mean suspending people from my RP for like a week or a few days or even a month depending on their behavior on the RP. TEAM RATERS are people who check if the members of my RP are posting a good enough post, but if not you have to have a good excuse reason on the RP post, okay. SUB ADMINISTRAITOR don't do much, but they just sub for me if I say I can't post that day or week, before I start not posting, so they are subs and when they are subing they they have the same power as me. And they can sub for other moderators that can't do their job the next day and have the power depending on that moderator. For me, of what I do is I can ban people from my RP, check the sign-ups thread of my RP if anyone signs up and can lower your ranks as a RP MODERATOR depending on how well you do with your job, and of course you can PM me if you have any excuses if your can't do your job the next day, or just have a complaint.

Like That?

ACCEPTED MEMBERS:

GaryEX
Jaden0527

Jaden0527
11-11-2006, 05:06 PM
NAME:Rage
SEX:Male
POKEMON:Growlithe
PERSONALITY:The type to rush into battle.Laid back when he's not bothered and rarely gets angry.When he does,it's always about something seriously bad.

HISTORY:When Rage was born he always had to stay in the den when everyone else went to hunt.He started to think it was because of his coloring.He was black with white stripes and the fur on top of his head was purple.He decided to take matters into his own hands then and followed them out to find food.He ended up seeing his family get destroyed by a pack of Houndooms and Houndours.There was way to many to fight off.

The houndours caught a glimspe of Rage and took off after him.Rage ran into the den and hid.They ended up finding him anyways.Next thing Rage knew,he was knocked out.He woke up later by a lake.The hounds crowded around him.They picked him up and threw him in the lake.It would take everything Rage had to survive.After two hours of riding the current,Rage got out of the river.Tired and hungry,a Meganium,a Thyplosion,and a Feraligator took care of him.They tought him everything he knew.He now has become a great battler and the only thing he needs now is to evovle.

GaryEX
11-12-2006, 12:23 AM
NAME:Rage
SEX:Male
POKEMON:Growlithe
PERSONALITY:The type to rush into battle.Laid back when he's not bothered and rarely gets angry.When he does,it's always about something seriously bad.

HISTORY:When Rage was born he always had to stay in the den when everyone else went to hunt.He started to think it was because of his coloring.He was black with white stripes and the fur on top of his head was purple.He decided to take matters into his own hands then and followed them out to find food.He ended up seeing his family get destroyed by a pack of Houndooms and Houndours.There was way to many to fight off.

The houndours caught a glimspe of Rage and took off after him.Rage ran into the den and hid.They ended up finding him anyways.Next thing Rage knew,he was knocked out.He woke up later by a lake.The hounds crowded around him.They picked him up and threw him in the lake.It would take everything Rage had to survive.After two hours of riding the current,Rage got out of the river.Tired and hungry,a Meganium,a Thyplosion,and a Feraligator took care of him.They tought him everything he knew.He now has become a great battler and the only thing he needs now is to evovle.
Your accepted! 4 more left to go!