PDA

View Full Version : Linking up

KingBoo1
11-14-2006, 10:25 PM
I had ordered a Game Link cable for my Yellow and Crystal on eBay. It came today. When I had finished trading the first 4 Pokemon that were not from the Advance Generation (!), my Yellow character was stuck in the trade room. I had to turn off and restart (the system, not the save file) Yellow. It then was normal. Is this regular to happen with Time Capsule linking?

.Red.
11-14-2006, 10:30 PM
It's normal. I have to do it too. When I traded over my Charizard from Blue to Crystal, I was stuck in that room too. I shut it off, and it was fine!

Lucavi
11-14-2006, 10:36 PM
You can press start and pick "reset"; there's no need to turn off the console

KingBoo1
11-15-2006, 01:36 AM
You can press start and pick "reset"; there's no need to turn off the console
I think it's because a different room is loaded. The normal options are Trade Center and Colosseum: when I went in, I briefly saw a "Colosseum2" option. Maybe that's it? There's definitely no door on C2.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
11-15-2006, 05:29 AM
I think it's because a different room is loaded. The normal options are Trade Center and Colosseum: when I went in, I briefly saw a "Colosseum2" option. Maybe that's it? There's definitely no door on C2.
Nah, I'm pretty sure the Colloseum 2 option is when you link up two Yellow games, you can then play different types of matches like the Pika Cup and Poke Cup and stuff, depending on your Pokemon's levels.

As for the reason that you have to restart the game when you're done trading, that's just how it is in the older games. It's supposed to be like that.

mistdragon
11-15-2006, 11:02 AM
Nah, I'm pretty sure the Colloseum 2 option is when you link up two Yellow games, you can then play different types of matches like the Pika Cup and Poke Cup and stuff, depending on your Pokemon's levels.

As for the reason that you have to restart the game when you're done trading, that's just how it is in the older games. It's supposed to be like that.
Yes... I don't think there were 'Trainer Cards' to be overwritten or anything. You simply shut off or press Reset. Ahh... good old times.

DratiniLover
11-17-2006, 04:40 PM
I haven't heard of this before...

Nonstop
11-19-2006, 08:24 PM
i havent therd this either

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
11-19-2006, 11:32 PM
I haven't heard of this before...
i havent therd this either

Well now you have ^^

Question answered.