PDA

View Full Version : Dragornians: the beggining

Alex the Charmander
11-15-2006, 03:00 AM
Chapter 1

Long, long, ago there was a mysterious land called Dragornia, in Dragornia there were many types of dragons but the most powerful were plant, ice, magma, wind, and poison. The five man types were one day put in great peril by an evil ruler called Hanmere the shadow dragon. Hanmere had long curved horns and his wings were black and his body was dark blue with red eyes. His minions were the shadow guards, red and black wyverns with long curved fangs and vicious claws. Then one day a young dragon named virkean went and nearly defeated the shadow dragon but just escaped with no tail and half a wing. But the attempt brought dragornia in to more peril as Hanmere set his minions out to find the young dragon, so the Dragornians set up 5 clans, the plant dragons created the Derusi Cante (winding vine) clan, while ice was Calen Terues (frozen guardians) clan, magma was volco sareci (lava mountain) clan, wind was the Clarenes Cocore (gentle breeze) clan, and finally poison formed poi keke (polluted legacy) clan, to protect each Dragornian city, fanec (plant), colceren (ice), grannte (magma),clouderind (wind), swampoison(poison). They succeeded in protecting the cities but soon the evil dragon withdrew his armed forces and started gaining strength and suddenly unleashed an army of phoenix, shadow guards, and shadow griffin upon the land, now it is your job to stop them from destroying your city, playing the part of a young dragon in any clan or a warrior on Hanmere’s side

Dragons:

Plant: long slender dragons from 30 to 40 feet long with either black or silver blue wings, yellow spikes and green in color. They have complete control over plants and like eating peno fruit and dragonroot and are usually of a sassy nature.
Height: 12”
Length: 30-40”
Weight: 50 lbs.
Picture: http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k276/groudon_theultimate/Greendragon01.gif

Ice: Ice are usually 45” long and are a lot bigger than plant dragons. Unlike other dragons, ice dragons prefer the ground and under the water than in the air, therefore have no wings but they’re are splendid fighters anyway and breathe no fire but a frosty blast with complete control over Ice. They love anything frozen, especially frozen fox, and usually have a calm nature
Height: 22”
Length: 45”
Weight: 32 lbs.
Picture: http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k276/groudon_theultimate/newice.png

Magma: magma dragons are not the tallest dragons but definantly the heaviest and the longest, their power over lava fire and rock is also devastating. What they lack in smarts they make up for in strength, they breathe fire. They eat only lava rocks and usually have a hasty and/or shy nature, they don’t like to talk.
Height: 50”
Length: 100”
Weight: 300 lbs.
Picture: http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k276/groudon_theultimate/newfire.png

Wind: they are truly no bigger than a paperclip, yet they could probably outrun a race car and outfly a jet plane, they can outsmart a supercomputer as well, now that is brains over brawn! With an IQ of 300,000,000 they could probably outsmart the world’s smartest computer, alakazam, or person. They are smart, and fast little devils, what they lack in size is maybe a good thing, though, they can fit into small holes and buzz around anyone (annoying) and distract even the most focused enemy. They enjoy any berry and are usually a bit naïve.
Height: 2’
Length: 3’
Weight: 3 OZ.
Picture: http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k276/groudon_theultimate/newwind.png

Poison: poison dragons are devious shape changers with attitude and have control over poison and anything polluted, they like to eat anything as long as it fills their bellies with bloody meat, they like blood and killing but behind it all they are lust little tricksters who like scaring people, they have a hardy nature or a calm or relaxed nature.
Height: 40”
Length: 45”
Weight: 2 lbs.
Picture:......ah yes they are shape changers, they have their own form which I had no picture of too. gained permission from black gryphon for sprite usage.

Name: (all dragons have names)

Species: (wind, poison, plant, magma, ice (good-exclusive), shadow guard (evil-exclusive), phoenix (evil-exclusive)

Alignment: (good/evil/neither)

Personality: (character’s nature)

Hometown: (home city and matching group, please match with species)

RP sample: (a sample of your role-playing ability)

Rules:
1. No godmodding
2. No hurting ECT. Somebody else’s character without permission
3. bold the letters on your sign-up so I know you read the rules
4. have fun!

My sign up:

Name: Saphira

Species: Ice

Alignment: good

Personality: Calm

Hometown: Colceren, Calen Terues

RP sample: The original "Operation: Anti-Trainer", devil the houndoom
"hmmmm... two zangoose, a seviper, a dark armaldo, and a cyndequill, iff i took at least one of those to my trainer he would be so happy" said devil, who was sitting in the pokemon center "but for now i will just do some rewiring" then he had an evil look in his eye, he crawled inside the machined and dissconected and reconnected some things, so the machine would make conditions (poison, sleep, frozen, attracted ect.) worse and best of all... he thought they're gonna use it (on a poocheyena, don't get me wrong) "now for the others... oh! i forgot! the chanseys give me pie if I help! I gotta go help! " he said so he went off to help working the machines (correctly) and soon he was eating pie, then he went back to the clearing and showed his master the pokemon, so his master, eric, realeased a tyrannitar and a swellow which immediatly attacked.

some grammar may be wrong there But I have improved.

Fiery Houndoom
11-18-2006, 03:11 PM
i hope this is allowed, 'cause if it is it will be very cool:cool:

Name: Dolan

Species: (if this is allowed) shadow dragon (Hanmere's brother:wink: )

Alignment: somwhere in between

Personality/description: he is Hanmere's brother, but he doesn't look quite the same as him. also, he is a being half shadow half dragon, which also amounts to his strange appearence. his body is long, lithe and strong. his large, leathery wings can seem to appear and dissapear at his will. all of his body is jet black, all except for his eyes which are a glowing crimson. but what is really strange about him, is the shroud of darkness that always seems to surround him, looking like a few wisps of black cloud. he can fade, and dissapear into shadows and can even dissapear in one place and come out another shadow in a different region of the world. okay, enough with the discription. on to the personality!

he is quiet and antisocial. no one knows that he is Hanmere's brother. in fact, few even know he exists at all. he bears a grudge against his brother for reasons i will not go into just yet. he is also very bitter and scornful of other dragons. he has no home and mostly just wanders from place to place, plotting his brothers downfall.

Hometown: none. he's a wanderer.

RP sample: “Awoooooo!” the small Pokémon yowled in agony, pulling its snout out of the thorny plant, its nose still throbbing.

“I told you not to do that,” said the teenager walking next to him with a roll of her eyes. She tossed her chocolate brown hair disdainfully and continued walking through the mountain forest. The first time this had happened, she had been very upset and had fussed over the Pokémon for a long while. After about the millionth time, though, its insatiable curiosity was just plain annoying.

The Pokémon stopped howling, shook its canine head, and trotted after her. The Pokémon looked like a fierce little puppy. It was mostly dark grey with an orangish brown underbelly and muzzle. The Pokemon also had two bony grey ridges running parallel to each other across the Pokémon’s back and a bony plate on its forehead, right between its pointy dark grey ears.

Almost instantly forgetting its previous incident, the Pokémon, which was a Houndour, bounded over to a small hollow log and stuck its head inside. He began to bark in a high pitched voice.

“Yip! Yip! Yip!” His yapping sounded far-off and echoed from inside the log. the teenager, whose name was Athena, stopped and turned around to see what her troublesome Pokémon was up to now. The Houndour quickly got bored listening to his own voice, so he tried to pull his head out of the log. He found out that he couldn’t and began to panic trying to find his trainer, Athena. He wailed piteously, stumbling along on his too-large paws with their thick bony bracelets and his head still stuck in the log.

Athena, meanwhile, was laughing her head off at the puppy’s antics. After she got her breath back, she sighed, smiled, and asked “Will you ever learn, Darkflame?” Darkflame whined in reply. “Alright, I’ll help you,” she answered. “But you need to be more careful!” She walked over to Darkflame and pried the log off his head

Alex the Charmander
11-18-2006, 04:19 PM
i hope this is allowed, 'cause if it is it will be very cool:cool:

Name: Dolan

Species: (if this is allowed) shadow dragon (Hanmere's brother:wink: )

Alignment: somwhere in between

Personality/description: he is Hanmere's brother, but he doesn't look quite the same as him. also, he is a being half shadow half dragon, which also amounts to his strange appearence. his body is long, lithe and strong. his large, leathery wings can seem to appear and dissapear at his will. all of his body is jet black, all except for his eyes which are a glowing crimson. but what is really strange about him, is the shroud of darkness that always seems to surround him, looking like a few wisps of black cloud. he can fade, and dissapear into shadows and can even dissapear in one place and come out another shadow in a different region of the world. okay, enough with the discription. on to the personality!

he is quiet and antisocial. no one knows that he is Hanmere's brother. in fact, few even know he exists at all. he bears a grudge against his brother for reasons i will not go into just yet. he is also very bitter and scornful of other dragons. he has no home and mostly just wanders from place to place, plotting his brothers downfall.

Hometown: none. he's a wanderer.

RP sample: *(I will do this after you do yours)*

oooooh. I think My charachter would caption you murtagh. Anyway, yes, Rp sample can(and should be) be a thing from another roleplay, In fact, mine will be from my experience in Operation: Anti-trainer so you can just go find one, you don't have to make one, you don't even have to use your charachter.

Fiery Houndoom
11-18-2006, 04:35 PM
oooooh. I think My charachter would caption you murtagh.

lolz:crackup: anyway, i will edit in my totally unrelated rp example:goofy:

Alex the Charmander
11-22-2006, 04:41 AM
lolz:crackup: anyway, i will edit in my totally unrelated rp example:goofy:

right, just noticed, accepted and good too! I hope more people will join because I have high hopes for this.

theEND
11-22-2006, 11:42 AM
This sounds quite interesting to me, but I am heavily bothered by one thing, first of all. This will keep me from joining or what so ever until I get an honest, true answered sweared on the creator's behalf. Evilone, I know you're quite the spriter and all, and you've probably dedicated yourself some what many times to requesting and making shops and all. That's respectable, but I can't help but notice that THOSE sprites you have are of this thread:

Black Gryphon's Thread of Fake Scratches (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=681341&highlight=gryphon#post681341)

Care to explain some of this? I may be wrong about this being taken from Gryphon's sprite shop and all, but if I am not and you have taken it, I've got the right to ask why have you saved it on your own computer, hosted it on PhotoBucket once more, and dared to make it seem like it's your own. I may also be wrong to the point that Gryphon could of possibly gave you permission to use her sprites for some stuff, but I see no need to save it onto your own computer.

Either that you give me the farthest extent of an honest, truth worthy, and upon sweared to the Christian Bible's God of an answer. If your answer gives of some flare that resembles to an obvious quick thought and stressed answer, I might have to call a Global Moderator on you for breaking a rule of the Mixed: Art Boards section, one that is always dodged by people who do not know the true meaning and purpose of the section itself. Stealing other people's art without their permission and such. It's quite the heavy consequence, if I do say so myself. Do not hate me for being so harsh and having this rude tone, and to let you know, I do not hate you in any sort of way. It's that I'm having a joyful soaring through the threads when I'm spending time on PE2K if I feel bored, and that it's my duty to at least get an answer for justice, or at least to satisfy myself. I may embarrass myself if you happen to have an unexpected answer, but I don't think someone like Black Gryphon could give you an "Ok" to let you use her sprites at 11 - 05 - 06, the time she last set a click on PE2K. Besides, it probably wouldn't take anybody that long to set up an RP, now would it?

Alex the Charmander
11-23-2006, 12:38 AM
This sounds quite interesting to me, but I am heavily bothered by one thing, first of all. This will keep me from joining or what so ever until I get an honest, true answered sweared on the creator's behalf. Evilone, I know you're quite the spriter and all, and you've probably dedicated yourself some what many times to requesting and making shops and all. That's respectable, but I can't help but notice that THOSE sprites you have are of this thread:

Black Gryphon's Thread of Fake Scratches (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=681341&highlight=gryphon#post681341)

Care to explain some of this? I may be wrong about this being taken from Gryphon's sprite shop and all, but if I am not and you have taken it, I've got the right to ask why have you saved it on your own computer, hosted it on PhotoBucket once more, and dared to make it seem like it's your own. I may also be wrong to the point that Gryphon could of possibly gave you permission to use her sprites for some stuff, but I see no need to save it onto your own computer.

Either that you give me the farthest extent of an honest, truth worthy, and upon sweared to the Christian Bible's God of an answer. If your answer gives of some flare that resembles to an obvious quick thought and stressed answer, I might have to call a Global Moderator on you for breaking a rule of the Mixed: Art Boards section, one that is always dodged by people who do not know the true meaning and purpose of the section itself. Stealing other people's art without their permission and such. It's quite the heavy consequence, if I do say so myself. Do not hate me for being so harsh and having this rude tone, and to let you know, I do not hate you in any sort of way. It's that I'm having a joyful soaring through the threads when I'm spending time on PE2K if I feel bored, and that it's my duty to at least get an answer for justice, or at least to satisfy myself. I may embarrass myself if you happen to have an unexpected answer, but I don't think someone like Black Gryphon could give you an "Ok" to let you use her sprites at 11 - 05 - 06, the time she last set a click on PE2K. Besides, it probably wouldn't take anybody that long to set up an RP, now would it?

I don't hate you for being harsh. And I actually did get permission from black gryphon to use the sprites. the little white one is about 2 pixels edited though. and I'm a terribly horrible scratch spriter. and I had actually put this off for a while to get some votes on dragon types.
click me! (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24235)

please don't post there. too old. I'm glad you brought the subject to attention, though, to clear things up a bit.

Fiery Houndoom
11-23-2006, 12:48 AM
*sigh* i wish more people would join:cry: i really want to start.

Alex the Charmander
11-23-2006, 01:03 AM
*sigh* i wish more people would join:cry: i really want to start.

It'll start when we have 2 people so you don't have to wait too long!

evil pikachu
12-03-2006, 12:50 AM
It'll start when we have 2 people so you don't have to wait too long!

2! ok, I want to try this too!