PDA

View Full Version : Team Tri-Blade: United Special Forces

Pages : [1] 2

Raddstealth316
06-24-2004, 04:57 PM
http://img72.photobucket.com/albums/v219/Raddstealth316/BLADETRI.jpg

TEAM TRI-BLADE: United Special Forces

“Forged in secrecy, combined with power, each force great alone but always missing something. Together though, all three forces piece together; indestructible, indescribable, together to the end. The lamp’s light of power shadows others and instead favours them. Team Tri-blade is back; Re-amped and ready for action. Rivals and evil doers beware; the blade is hungry”

Team Tri-blade’s Background and Present Information:

Team Tri-blade first began towards the end of the first Great War between the many teams of the wider and advanced world. Many fought for their survival; others competing hard to be crowned the number one community in the land. Team Tri-blade had no idea on what they were getting into and did not end up at all posing any sort of threat to any team and they were quickly disregarded. By the time the next war swung around, Tri-Blade’s state had got worse. Other teams started to look more appealing to members. Finally the leader, myself, had enough with the pressure and left; I guess I just wasn’t ready to handle the full fledge responsibility of a team growing in number everyday and the new members who weren’t what I had expected. Various leaders then took control of Tri-Blade at various times but none stayed long. Soon Tri-Blade disbanded towards the end of the second war. No one heard any more of them, everyone forgot what was once there.

The third war then came, with the stakes have been raised and the adrenaline flowing and we were a threat but the war finished uncompleted due to inactivity. Lastly War 3 3/4 arose yet even that failed to produce a spark so Tri-blade will lie in wait, gathering our strength for the next war in which we will be ready...

Team Tri-Blade’s Mission Objectives

The old Team Tri-Blade had much lower aims than now. Our aim is now up there with the rest of the other war groups. We wish to become the number one team there is. We hope to achieve this by togetherness; for it is only if we fight as one group that we can defeat others. Teamwork is what we are all about. Is an army filled with just one man? No! In the same way Tri-Blade is more than just one person doing all the work, we are one. We do not just fight for ourselves; together we fight for those that can’t defend themselves and strike down without mercy upon those who divulge in the dark-side. Within our hearts though we have long-term aims, which can
only be achieved with true commitment and strength.

Resistance is futile, no matter how hard anyone tries to defy us or stop us, it never works, we always overcome any obstacle no matter how rocky the road, high the mountain or wide the ocean, we will stop at nothing to achieve everything that has been stated. Our orb colour is purple for it is seemed to be a unity between the forces of fire, electricity and water/ice.

Joining Team Tri-Blade’s Ranks

We are looking for loyal members to join our ranks, members who will help us with our efforts and bring us to victory. So if you think that you are up to the challenge and can help us then check out the following to see if you fit our requirements:

(1)Tri-Blade is a war team and being on this team you MUST participate in the war. You can do that be contributing in the following sections:

·Roleplaying
·Fan Fiction
·Pokemon Trivia
·Fan Art
·Creative Writing
·NetBattle.
·Comedy
·Debate
·Scavenger Hunt

Everyone has their own unique skills and therefore I am sure there is something everyone can take part in. Whatever section(s) you choose to participate in, do so with maximum effort. Effort is another key to victory. Team work and effort; both combined, we can really muster up something special.

(2)We are NOT a team of extreme strictness where everyone is afraid to say anything; we are a team of free speech. Although this, we do expect some kind of order so the team does not run into chaos. The rules are:

·No usage of racial comments towards other members, not only on this team, but also to ANYONE on the board. Basically no racists allowed.
·No flaming other members, try to find other methods of dealing with a tough situation.
·No harassment of other members; for example continuous pestering of them by private messages or email, this is not on.
·No sexual content; this is self-explanatory and besides it is a rule of the board itself so you must keep to this.
·No SPAM {Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages e.g. ‘Hi everyone’ see? This is a pointless post, a post should serve some purpose e.g. ‘Hey guys I have been thinking about what we can do to ensure war victory…’ see the difference? The second one actually has a reason to post} we hope to keep this place clean which means no SPAM.

(3)Always do your best.

(4)Be aware that this shouldn’t be taken, as seriously as life and death, remember, that it is all good fun.

If you fit those listed requirements and are still interested in joining our ranks then I commend you. First though you must fill in the following application form; this is necessary to be considered in joining:

Name:
Messenger names {if any}:
What you will participate with in the war:
Which inner section will you like to be separated in? {Glacier, Inferno or Voltage}:
What Pokémon would you like to represent you? {see avaliable pokemon}
Any special jobs you could help with around Tri-Blade {leave blank if you can’t}:

After filling this in and posting it; the authorities of Tri-blade will decide whether or not you are able to join. If we feel that you’re not suitable to join{this is very unlikely to happen} it might be for a few reasons, possibly you just don’t fit the requirements, don’t feel bad, it’s just that Tri-blade probably isn’t the team for you. If you are accepted then you are an officially a Tri-Blade member. The inner section that you chose to be in your application form is the one that you will be in your time of Tri-Blade. It is nothing really; it is just so the meaning of Tri is distinguished with three separate sections within the team. All three are though combined as one still. The benefits of this are that there will be a difference of banners between each section. For example inferno members will have one set of banners while voltage members will have another set. There is nothing really complicated with these sections it is just something different than usual team structures.

{Note: The Pokémon that you would like to represent you during Tri-Blade is not for any special purposes like the sections. This just adds some flavour to the team. Please note though you may only choose a representing Pokémon from the element of your chosen section e.g. you can’t choose Magby to be your representation if you are on Glacier or you can’t choose Dewgong to be your representation if you are on Voltage. The full list of the choice of Pokémon available from each section can be shown below:

Raddstealth316
06-24-2004, 05:00 PM
Inferno:

Charmeleon
Vulpix
Ninetails
Growlithe
Arcanine
Ponyta
Magby
Magmar
Flareon
Cyndaquil
Quilava
Typhlosion
Slugma
Magcargo
Torchic
Combusken
Numel
Torkoal

Voltage:

Pikachu
Magnemite
Magneton
Voltorb
Electrode
Elekid
Chinchou
Lanturn
Mareep
Flaaffy
Ampharos
Electrike
Manectric
Plusle
Minun

Glacier:

Golduck
Poliwrath
Slowpoke
Slowking
Seel
Dewgong
Shellder
Cloyster
Horsea
Seedra
Kingdra
Staryu
Starmie
Smoochum
Jynx
Gyarados
Lapras
Vapoureon
Chinchou
Lanturn
Swinub
Piloswine
Delibird
Mantine
Snorunt
Glalie
Spheal
Sealeo
Walrein
Milotic}

As you start of in Tri-Blade you will start of as the lowest of ranks, then as you progress with us; winning us war points and being active, you may be promoted to a higher rank. These are the rankings, listed from highest at the top and lowest at the bottom:

Elder
Samurai
Knight
Swordsman
Blacksmith

Say if you were at the rank of a knight and were in the section of Inferno, you would be an Inferno Knight. Or for example you were in Glacier and were of the rank of a Swordsman; you would be a Glacier Swordsman.

Each member of Tri-Blade unless they specifically indicate that they don’t want one of wish to make one themselves or get others to make them one, will have a banner made by myself. Here is the custom ones that I made:

http://img72.photobucket.com/albums/v219/Raddstealth316/Tribladesmallbanner.jpg

In the small gap your representative Pokémon CAN be displayed in sprite form. Also it CAN have your name on it if you wish. This banner is ideal for those people who don’t want their signature to look too bulky and would prefer just to have a small banner in their signatures.

Or you can choose from this banner style selection:

Glacier: http://atlas.walagata.com/w/triblade/BLADETRIGLAC.jpg

Inferno: http://atlas.walagata.com/w/triblade/BLADETRIINFER.jpg

Voltage: http://atlas.walagata.com/w/triblade/BLADETRIVOL.jpg

Your name will be written where the ‘your name here’ is and in the empty gap, your representing Pokémon would be displayed, not a sprite picture but a proper one in the large gap.

Here is an example of what a completed banner looks like, this one is one I made from myself:

http://img72.photobucket.com/albums/v219/Raddstealth316/BLADETRIGLACDAP.jpg

If you choose this banner style then you will get all the things that was in my banner except with your own personalised featured. For example your name will be there instead of mine, it might be a different sub-team background if you were from Voltage or Inferno instead of Glacier {like me}. Then, you would have a different Pokémon than the Slowbro on mine, which is my representing Pokémon and yours, will be put there instead. You will receive the same writing message as me. Lastly the Pokéball’s colour will differ. It is green because that is the leader’s colour {being my favourite}, the vice-leader will get a colour of their choice also. Those in the Elder position, their Pokéball will be of the colour purple, Samurai- light grey, Knight- blue, Swordsman- red, Blacksmith- black. Also your position in the group will be written under the Pokéball, like mine says leader, yours will say e.g. Blacksmith, if you are a Blacksmith in the group and e.g. Elder, if you are an Elder in the group.

Team Tri-Blade Inspiration

Don’t Underestimate The Impossible. Everything Is Possible If You Believe. You Are Never Too Young Or Too Old. Believe In Yourself, Keep Going And Don't Look Back.
BRING ON THE COMPETITION

Team Tri-Blade Member Directory

President and Commander of Tri-Blade:Dapkmnguy_3000
AIM: Dapkmnguy3000, YIM: Dapkmnguy
Representing Pokemon: Slowbro
Inner Section: Glacier
War Jobs: URPG, Roleplaying, Fan Fiction, Pokemon Trivia, NetBattle, Scavenger Hunt, Comedy

Vice President:Magare
AIM: Crotimberwolf, MSN: lycantrophy_infested@hotmail.com
Representing Pokemon: Houndoom
Inner Section: Inferno
War Jobs: URPG, Fan Fiction, Creative Writing

Third in Command and Secretary of State:Akdude
AIM: Goalieman, YIM: bmloop_217, MSN: bmloop_217@hotmail.com
Representing Pokemon: Raichu
Inner Section: Voltage
War Jobs: Comedy, Pokemon Trivia, URPG
LEADER OF TEAM VOLTAGE

Third in Command and Secretary of State:Vellyvell
AIM: vellyvell321, vellyvell123
Representing Pokemon: Charizard
War Jobs: Fan Fiction, Net Battle, Debate, URPG
HEAD OF SCAVENGER HUNT

Torchiken
AIM: TheSmack03
Representing Pokemon: Electrabuzz
War Jobs: Comedy, Scavenger Hunt

Dark Raichu
AIM: DarkRaichu1472, MSN:rbrame91@hotmail.com
Representing Pokemon: Kingler
War Jobs: Netbattle, Fan Fiction

Caligal
AIM: caligal0224, MSN:californiagirl0224@hotmail.com/californiagirl022448@hotmail.com
Representing Pokemon: Rapidash
War Jobs: Creative Writing, Fan Fiction, Netbattle, Scavenger Hunt, URPG

Saya
Representing Pokemon: Camerupt
War Jobs: Fan Fiction, Creative Writing

Latiasluver2004
MSN:j_nadeau11@hotmail.com
Representing Pokemon: Jolteon
War Jobs: Roleplaying, Fan Art

Animiefan
AIM: AznLoserDude1290
Representing Pokemon: Blaziken
War Jobs: Net Battle, Debate, Scavenger Hunt

Phoenix
AIM: Michar64
Representing Pokemon: Charmander
War Jobs: Fan Fiction, Pokemon Trivia
HEAD OF POKEMON TRIVIA

James
AIM: Jctwilley
Representing Pokemon: Gyarados
War Jobs: Netbattle

Kcash
AIM: LilMacDaddy110
Representing Pokemon: Arcanine
War Jobs: Fan Fiction

Bandit
Representing Pokemon: Houndour
War Jobs: Role Playing

AKsB
AIM: SweetHazilEyes77, YIM: snowdrifter07
Representing Pokemon: Pichu
War Jobs: Debate, URPG

TOTAL MEMBER COUNT: 15
================================================== ============

-----~Dapkmnguy_3000, Esteemed Commander of Team Tri-Blade~----

JohtoTrainer
06-24-2004, 06:03 PM
Hey Dap it's me JT!!!

Name: JT
Messenger; AIM: FortBaseball4
War: Comedy, Trivia,
Pokemon: Charizard
Jobs: Man I don't know lol

Raddstealth316
06-24-2004, 06:11 PM
Hey Dap it's me JT!!!

Name: JT
Messenger; AIM: FortBaseball4
War: Comedy, Trivia, URPG!
Pokemon: Charizard
Jobs: Man I don't know lol

Lol good to see you, okay J.t you're in but so you know URPG isn't in the war but it plays an important role in the war according to Harry...

Torchicken
06-24-2004, 07:34 PM
Messenger: TheSmack03
Name:Torch
War: URPG, Comedy, Scavenger Hunt
Pokémon: Elekid, Electabuzz, Mareep, Flaffy, and Ampharos
Special Jobs: Banners. Plain ol' banners. I would say Co-Leader but if i am co-leader than ill still be a Blacksmith.

Man its great to be back on Triblade. I hope we can draft some of our other veterans.

Raddstealth316
06-24-2004, 07:55 PM
Messenger: TheSmack03
Name:Torch
War: URPG, Comedy, Scavenger Hunt
Pokémon: Elekid, Electabuzz, Mareep, Flaffy, and Ampharos
Special Jobs: Banners. Plain ol' banners. I would say Co-Leader but if i am co-leader than ill still be a Blacksmith.

Man its great to be back on Triblade. I hope we can draft some of our other veterans.

Er torch you can only choose one representive Pokemon. Okay you're in, I hope you do us proud.

Torchicken
06-24-2004, 08:00 PM
Oh. Well ill go with Electabuzz.

JohtoTrainer
06-24-2004, 10:49 PM
Yea Tri-Blade was great even though were all newbies. Too Bad Allie hasn't been around inawhile that would be a great member.

Focal
06-26-2004, 03:55 PM
Yay! Triblade is back! I'll join of course.

Messengers: YIM: robertvanriet
AIM: DarkRaichu1472
MSN: rbrame91@hotmail.com
Name: DarkRaichu
War: Netbattle, URPG
Pokemon: Kingler
Jobs: What do you want me to help out with?

Raddstealth316
06-26-2004, 05:48 PM
Yay! Triblade is back! I'll join of course.

Messengers: YIM: robertvanriet
AIM: DarkRaichu1472
MSN: rbrame91@hotmail.com
Name: DarkRaichu
War: Netbattle, URPG
Pokemon: Kingler
Jobs: What do you want me to help out with?

Good to have you rob! Okay you're in too, we will need to work on netbattle together...

Focal
06-26-2004, 11:02 PM
Team, I have made yet another banner for our team. Here it is:

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v251/DarkRaichu/tribanner.gif
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v251/DarkRaichu/tribanner.gif

Torchicken
06-27-2004, 01:24 AM
John, ill make us some banners if you want. Trust me. My sig says your eyeballs will explode.

Raddstealth316
06-27-2004, 01:40 AM
John, ill make us some banners if you want. Trust me. My sig says your eyeballs will explode.

Lets see what you've got torch :happy:

Torchicken
06-27-2004, 01:45 AM
Ok. Ill show you once i can get the right setting for my uploading.

caligal0224
06-27-2004, 04:28 AM
Name: Kaelin, just call me caligal...
Messenger names:
AIM#1: caligal0224 (I'm on this one whenever I'm on PE2K.)
AIM#2: caligal0424 (I'm rarely on this one though.)
MSN#1: californiagirl0224@hotmail.com (I'm rarely on this one too.)
MSN#2: californiagirl022448@hotmail.com (I doubt you'll find me here.)
Creative Writing
Fan Fiction (Maybe)
URPG
Netbattles
Scavenger Hunt (Maybe)
Which inner section will you like to be separated in?
Inferno
What Pokémon would you like to represent you?
Rapidash...not Ninetails... :oops: oops...
Any special jobs you could help with around Tri-Blade:
I'm willing to help with anything I can...please, just let me know!

JohtoTrainer
06-27-2004, 04:35 AM
Name: Kaelin, just call me caligal...
Messenger names:
AIM#1: caligal0224 (I'm on this one whenever I'm on PE2K.)
AIM#2: caligal0424 (I'm rarely on this one though.)
MSN#1: californiagirl0224@hotmail.com (I'm rarely on this one too.)
MSN#2: californiagirl022448@hotmail.com (I doubt you'll find me here.)
Creative Writing
Fan Fiction (Maybe)
URPG
Netbattles
Scavenger Hunt (Maybe)
Inferno
Ninetails
I'm willing to help with anything I can...please, just let me know!

Your in and I welcome u to Inferno. (along with ur horse *coughNinetalescough*)

caligal0224
06-27-2004, 04:46 AM
Your in and I welcome u to Inferno. (along with ur horse *coughNinetalescough*)
Oh, and your right, I don't want Ninetails, I want Rapidash....thanks for reminding me! Rapidash is my favorite fire Pokemon, I just temporarily forgot about it... :oops:

JohtoTrainer
06-27-2004, 05:16 AM
Ok, Dap I'm sorry but I cant take the pressure of starting over on a warteam so I'm going back to Trainer. I won't let them die.

Focal
06-27-2004, 10:15 AM
Oh and Dap, I'll also help out in the WAR Stories.

Torchicken
06-27-2004, 05:03 PM
Come back JT. We could use membersd now. And what do you mean by pressure, anyway?

akdude
06-28-2004, 06:56 AM
Name: Ak
Messenger: AIM: Goalieman YIM: bmloop_217 MSN: bmloop_217@hotmail.com
WAR: URPG, Netbattling (as soon as MY comp is running again), and Scavenger Hunt.
Pokemon: Raichu
Special Job: Leader of Voltage. Any other job u need help with?

Man! It is good to be back here!!!

mlugia
06-28-2004, 04:59 PM
Uh, news from your leader...?

I quote:
Dapkmnguy3000:

'Guys I can't get onto pe2k because my internet got deleted by my stupid father because he thought it was a joke to delete I, apparently am spending too much time on it when clearly I'm not -_- So I can't get on. I don't know if I can get back or what but believe you me I'm furious at this. Since I don't know when or if I can be back I was wondering if one of you could post our war application since we have 5 members Inc me…the form is as follows:

'Team Name: Team Tri-Blade

Team Goal: The old Team Tri-Blade had much lower aims than now. Our aim is now up there with the rest of the other war groups. We wish to become the number one team there is. We hope to achieve this by togetherness; for it is only if we fight as one group that we can defeat others. Teamwork is what we are all about. Is an army filled with just one man? No!
In the same way Tri-Blade is more than just one person doing all the work, we are one. We do not just fight for ourselves; together we fight for those that can't defend themselves and strike down without mercy upon those who divulge in the dark-side. Within our hearts though we have long-term aims, which can only be achieved with true commitment and strength

The legendary dog Pokémon: Entei, Suicine and Raikou are what our hearts desire for, they are what represents Tri-Blade; the powers of Fire, Water/Ice and Electricity, united as one, together elite. It is not only their elements which represents Tri-blade so well but also what they represent within themselves; Courage, Strength, Hope and Unity.
The legendary birds also represent the same elements as the dogs but the dogs, unlike the birds posses the qualities what Tri-Blade are all about.

Team Tri-Blade are the United Special Forces of the free world. Many choose the path of wrong or evil but we among few remain good and upright and fight for justice. We take loyal members into our ranks, members who can make a difference, but although each alone isn't enough to prevail, it is only as a team that we can show the world out true strength though teamwork and effort.
We shall never give up no matter how hard anyone tries to defy us or stop us, it never works, we always overcome any obstacle no matter how rocky the road, high the mountain or wide the ocean, we will stop at nothing to achieve everything that has been stated.

Member List:

Leader: Dapkmnguy_3000
Vice President: Akdude
Torchiken
Dark Raichu
Caligal

Team Flag (Optional):

http://img72.photobucket.com/albums/v219/Raddstealth316/BLADETRI.jpg'

guys remain strong if I caome in late into the war don't give up hope, I belive in everyone of you, you have my faith and I hope you lot can take up the responsibilty while I am 'gone'

akdude
06-28-2004, 06:54 PM
Oh man! This sucks! *sighs* ok ok ok.....Let's not lose our cool now....So while Dap is gone looks like I'm in charge. And looks like I have to do all of the tests as well. Ok team! Let's do it! This will not get us down! we can still fight in this war! It takes more than losin our leader for a bit to stop us! Alrighty! I want a roll-call! Sound off men!!!!! oh, and women. lol.

Ok team, here's what we have to do...We need to recrut (sp?) some members. I don't think newbies will do it for this team. so go out there, and ask around!

Ak

P.S Thanks ML.

Tamer San
06-28-2004, 09:54 PM
WOOHOOO!!! TRIBLADE IS UP AGIN! Ok I wanna join, I just left trainer.

Messengers:
AIM: Tamer San 2k5
MSN: taymoor2k5@hotmail.com
Name: Tamer
War: Trivia, URPG
Pokemon: Arcanine
Jobs: Well I can help you in anything you want Dap, oh and by the way, I can lead team Inferno ^^ if you want so?!

Welcome back Dap, and Tri-Blade!!! WE WILL BEAT THEM...hope so :oops:

akdude
06-29-2004, 04:48 PM
WOOHOOO!!! TRIBLADE IS UP AGIN! Ok I wanna join, I just left trainer.

Messengers:
AIM: Tamer San 2k5
MSN: taymoor2k5@hotmail.com
Name: Tamer
War: Trivia, URPG
Jobs: Well I can help you in anything you want Dap, oh and by the way, I can lead team Inferno ^^ if you want so?!

Welcome back Dap, and Tri-Blade!!! WE WILL BEAT THEM...hope so :oops:

Alright Tamer, u're in! hmmm....As for leading Inferno...I'll make u the temp leader. Until Dap says so otherwise.

Tamer San
06-29-2004, 06:57 PM
Thanks a lot Akdude...i won't disappoint you nor Dp...but I am still a little bit...err...well I am not sure that Tri-Blade will survive...we have to keep it up and get more members.

akdude
06-29-2004, 07:01 PM
We will servive! So go out there and get more members.

Saya
06-30-2004, 02:24 AM
I'm kinda new to this war thing but I'll try out!
Name: Saya
Messenger names {if any}: None (not allowed to -_-)
What you will participate with in the war:Fanfiction, creative writing
Which inner section will you like to be separated in? {Glacier, Inferno or Voltage}:Inferno
What Pokémon would you like to represent you?: Rapidash
Any special jobs you could help with around Tri-Blade {leave blank if you can’t}:

Torchicken
06-30-2004, 03:04 AM
Welcome, Saya. I dont know if Im allowed to accept people anymore but me being a proud veteran, welcomes you.

Tamer San
06-30-2004, 04:48 PM
Well i have to leave for coupleof reasons:

1. Dap hasnt been on for too many days.
2. the team is weak, because it was created before only couple of days before the war.
3. I am so sorry but I am returning to Team Trainer.

Special sorry to Dap and Akdude who supported me all my life time...but this is late, it must have been done like a month ago or something guys. Sorry too much...

akdude
06-30-2004, 05:47 PM
Well Saya...I don't know if we can accept u. I'm only VP and Dap makes all final decisions. But for now I guess we can. But I will have to look at a few things on u.

Tamer...I thought u said u wouldn't leave? *sighs* Alright...Had a great idea for u b/c nvm. Saya will just have to take ur spot now. Cya in the war Tamer.

latiasluver2004
06-30-2004, 08:28 PM
Name: latiasluver2004
Messenger names {if any}: MSN: j_nadeau11@hotmail.com
What you will participate with in the war: Roleplaying, Fan Art((I'll try; I unfortunately have no scanner though.)), URPG
Which inner section will you like to be separated in? {Glacier, Inferno or Voltage}: Voltage
What Pokémon would you like to represent you? Jolteon

akdude
06-30-2004, 08:32 PM
Ok Jessica u're in! I see ur war pkm and I like them. Even tho u're just starting out, I believe with some help and some time, u can get pretty good. Welcome to team Tri-Blade!

Edit: Here is the current list of members...
Leader: Dapkmnguy_3000
Vice President: Akdude
Torchiken
Dark Raichu
Caligal
Saya
Latiasluver2004

I need everyone to post at least every other day. I have a plan and I will now tell u my plan. lol. Since we're basically playin RISK, we need to put a few on defence and a few on offence. Dap will be on offence along with DR and Torch. The rest of us will be on defence. If u want to change, just say so and we'll change up the line. Unless Dap says so other wise.

Raddstealth316
07-01-2004, 12:10 AM
Right guys I'm sneaking on because I can't take this sitting down.

J.T it's a shame to see you go but if you must, you must...

Caligal welcome to the team!

Tamer hi and er bye O.o?

Saya I'm glad that you decided to join, I'm sure your budding skills will help us imensely in the war. BTW though you have to choose another Pokemon rather than Rapidash becasue Cali choose it first, sorry :ermm:

Latias I have not known you but i give the warmest of welcomes to you all the same.

I'll update the list...and ak that war plan of yours er I'm not too sure on that, I will be giving instructions on war positions by P.ms, Ak please contact me with any more ideas, thankyou.

BTW guys expect a speech by me tommorow...

<Dapkmnguy_3000 over and out>

Torchicken
07-01-2004, 12:28 AM
Im fine with the Offence/Defense plan but what exactly is it?

Saya
07-01-2004, 02:46 AM
I'm fine with the offence/defence thing too.

Since Rapidash was already taken :sad: (Its my favorite pokemon) I'll take Camperupt.

akdude
07-02-2004, 12:11 AM
Read the rules guys! It says that we're playin something like RISK. We need offensive trainers and defensive trainers. When someone attacks our team. 1 of our defensive trainers goes into battle. And those on the offensive go and challenge other teams. Does everyone understand that? Good! Glad to here it. lol. If yall don't like it and just want to go back to the way things were. That's fine. Just say something.

Raddstealth316
07-02-2004, 11:36 PM
For those who’ve known me long enough, you’ll know that I give these sort of speeches like on certain occasions, and this one is no different. {I know this speech is VERY long but please bear with me, every single one of you needs to read this}

Guys I want to present my loyalty to the team. I can honestly say that this time I’m going nowhere. I left last time because the grass seemed much greener on the other side but now I’ve realised that this is the place that I belong and I will now go to great lengths to bring glory to this team. I will keep on at it and not give up, I hope you all feel the same and are willing to do the same as me.

Team, my friends.

We are about to face the greatest challenge this team has ever had to face; The War Season III.

I can tell you this now that in the majority of people’s eyes, we are complete outsiders to win the war, least of all stand a competitive chance. You know what my reaction to that is? I welcome it. You see, we will go by unnoticed by the other teams until they regret it later, then they will know our true strength. I remember saying something similar when in the old Tri-Blade, but at that time I was new to the war, and possessed nothing in my power to back up my words. But now, two war seasons on, I stand before you completely changed, and this team, changed, I believe for the better. We are no longer, as we once were, the noob team who were too full of themselves to realise their own weaknesses and the fact that they, we, stood no chance in the first war. Today though, I look on at this new team with great respect. I personally respect everyone in this team and I admire how we are all changed, you see because the majority here were in the old Tri-Blade but you have improved so much and developed your skills, which can only boost a leader’s pride in his team. I know that each and every one of you has the ability to do something really special this war, and for the team.

I say this to you now that whoever mocks our team shall pay, not by idle words or feeble threats like the old Tri-Blade used to do but with actions. You all know that actions speak louder than words. Example, if someone mocks this team and says that we’re perhaps pathetic and stand no chance in the war, then instead of responding with the same useless words, just shrug them off and show them what you can do to prove them wrong (Don’t get me wrong I’m all for team spirit and pride but sometimes words aren’t needed to win a battle). Example, you could even prove your worth by challenging them to a Net battle or a URPG battle that very instant.

(I myself have witnessed a modern day David and Goliath sort of thing in the URPG. A new person went up against a vet of the URPG. I reffed the battle and I was full of amazement and admiration as the new person gave it all they had and used tactics that worked so well to overcome the towering odds and beat the vet. This proves that no matter what people say, the URPG ISN’T mindless battling where you have to be there an age to be good. Tactics come into play a lot of the time and so does spirit and self-belief, and those who say otherwise, I’m afraid that they are ignorant. I know that the new person must have had great belief in themselves for them to accomplish that feat. Perhaps it was a fluke, perhaps not, but the fact is that you can do anything if you believe, which is part of this team’s inspiration. Note that I shall not reveal the names of the people involved in that battle publicly, though if you wish to know the names then P.M me or talk to me on messenger)

And even if you do lose, you still would of tried and shown the mocker of the team, that this team is more about caring about just victory. We are united as a team, and that, I believe is our key, for possible victory, not by our own individual merits, but together as a team, we can show others what we can do. Either way, win or lose, we will have the last laugh and we would have shown then all that we shouldn’t be taken lightly. I shall now use the words of my former leader in Team Trainer; Hkim:

‘We are one, one group, one voice, one force’

Although he may have said those words applying them to Team Trainer, they still ring true for this team also.

Keeping all that I’ve said in mind, I hope that I have inspired you all to do something great this war. If not for yourselves, then the team; as so many are counting on each other’s efforts, and if not for the team then do it for yourself; you would have been part of something special and amazing, and you would of done yourself proud.
I will not be angry if we lose the war but we have tried our very hardest. I will though be disappointed if we don’t go into this war giving it 110% effort for everything that we participate in. And as said in the Tri-Blade introduction:

‘Team work and effort; both combined, we can really muster up something special’

So Team, my friends. Try your hardest, all of us, together, united…LET US FIGHT!

akdude
07-03-2004, 06:38 PM
Wow....I'm lose for words Dap. That was a great speach man. *starts to cry with joy*.

Tamer San
07-03-2004, 07:09 PM
Great speech Dap, I am well...I liked it :clap:

Don't kill me or anything...I just came by to wish you all good luck...from the bottom of my unbroken heart ^^
so, here it is, GOOD LUCK TRI-BLADERS =D

Saya
07-03-2004, 09:20 PM
*Claps*
Wonderful speech Dap.
I totally agree with it.

Tomorrow the war starts! Good luck guys!

akdude
07-03-2004, 09:50 PM
I don't know if I'm gonna be here on opening day...But I sure will try. Still trying to Tm my mon.

Saya
07-04-2004, 04:24 PM
Well, I just entered my fanfiction in the fanfiction section. Hopefully I can get some pints there! I'm also working on a peom for the creative writing section.

akdude
07-04-2004, 04:30 PM
Good morning Team. That's great to here Saya. I wish u best of luck. And my God be with u when u do ur poem.

Raddstealth316
07-04-2004, 04:45 PM
Thanks guys, this is it, the war has started, remember everything I said in that speech. I will be PMing every member of this team with your attack and defense orders, look out for them! They are very important, on no account leak these orders to other teams. Now every member should go to the sections that they said tehy would particpate in and try their hardest. I wish you all the best of luck.

vellyvell
07-04-2004, 09:25 PM
Name: Vellyvell velly for short
Messenger names vellyvell321, vellyvell123, whatdija expect
What you will participate with in the war:URPG teritory, Fanfic, net battle, Debate
Which inner section will you like to be separated in? Inferno
What Pokémon would you like to represent you? Charizard
Any special jobs you could help with around Tri-Blade: make forum, and banners

I am also a mean debater

Raddstealth316
07-04-2004, 09:43 PM
Name: Vellyvell velly for short
Messenger names vellyvell321, vellyvell123, whatdija expect
What you will participate with in the war:URPG teritory, Fanfic, net battle, Debate
Which inner section will you like to be separated in? Inferno
What Pokémon would you like to represent you? Charizard
Any special jobs you could help with around Tri-Blade: make forum, and banners

I am also a mean debater

Okay velly you're in, do us proud. :wink:

akdude
07-05-2004, 12:22 AM
Welcome back Velly. Now remember...no going to other team threads, and posting. Read them all u wont. Nothing interesting.

caligal0224
07-05-2004, 01:51 AM
Hey team, sorry I haven't been on the last few days...er, maybe a week or so...I've had some family pet problems...but I'm back now and ready for action! Just lettin' you know I haven't forgotten about ya! Also, I'm currently working on a few stories for creative writing, trying my best, wish me luck!

By the way...I really want to show my team spirit...so how about a sig. I don't have the ability to make one, but Dap, you said you'd be willing to...at least I thought that's what you said...n-e-how, please let me know.

And vellyvell, glad you could make it, haven't seen you on AIM lately, where've you been? Hope to talk to ya soon. ^_^

Raddstealth316
07-05-2004, 04:07 PM
Hey team, sorry I haven't been on the last few days...er, maybe a week or so...I've had some family pet problems...but I'm back now and ready for action! Just lettin' you know I haven't forgotten about ya! Also, I'm currently working on a few stories for creative writing, trying my best, wish me luck!

By the way...I really want to show my team spirit...so how about a sig. I don't have the ability to make one, but Dap, you said you'd be willing to...at least I thought that's what you said...n-e-how, please let me know.

And vellyvell, glad you could make it, haven't seen you on AIM lately, where've you been? Hope to talk to ya soon. ^_^

Yes Cali I can make you a sig, would you like a custom made one like in the intro or a specially made one? Tell me how you want it by P.m thanks.

Animefan1291
07-05-2004, 08:29 PM
What you will participate with in the war:URPG
Inner Section:Inferno
What Pokémon would you like to represent you? Blaziken

I know I'm a noob but if you gimme a chance i could be helpful to tri blade. :happy:

vellyvell
07-06-2004, 02:01 AM
wants to add animefan to list. Sorry man, aint got that tri-blade power like I used to, the forum of Triblade is ready. Dont expect it flashy yet. it was my old forum that bombed. Now it is Tri-Blade material. Dap, and I will be admins, Ak a g-mod. If your Tri-Blade join. And I am also giving out Netbattle tutorials, if needed. If you aren't at the forum within a month, I will HUNT YOU DOWN.

p.s. hey cali how ya doin, you dont hafta join, your already a member. Same to animefan

Animefan1291
07-06-2004, 01:36 PM
wants to add animefan to list. Sorry man, aint got that tri-blade power like I used to, the forum of Triblade is ready. Dont expect it flashy yet. it was my old forum that bombed. Now it is Tri-Blade material. Dap, and I will be admins, Ak a g-mod. The url being http://www.vellyvell.conforums2.com/index.cgi If your Tri-Blade join. And I am also giving out Netbattle tutorials, if needed. If you aren't at the forum within a month, I will HUNT YOU DOWN.

p.s. hey cali how ya doin, you dont hafta join, your already a member. Same to animefan

I fjI'm already a member, then how come I'm not in the member directory??? :confused:

Raddstealth316
07-06-2004, 02:43 PM
Animiefan I am sorry but you do not fit the criteria, as I said in the opening post, not everyone will be accepted and thats the way things are. I’m sure you will find another team that suits you better but if you insist on becoming a Tri-Blade member then I say this to you: Work VERY VERY hard until you can prove yourself to me that you should be a member.

And velly don’t post the link to the forum in public, take it out! :p
{btw the link doesnt lead to the website :p}

Torchicken
07-06-2004, 04:28 PM
Im ready for the war. Is there a captain on both defense and offense?

latiasluver2004
07-06-2004, 04:35 PM
I am also ready! I am ready to defend!! **is in a warrior Vaporeon suit but also has a Jolteon suit on her brother, who is standing next to her**

akdude
07-06-2004, 05:51 PM
Im ready for the war. Is there a captain on both defense and offense?

No there's no captains. Dap is cap. of all. If u have any questions about the Defence and Offence...Be sure to PM me or Dap.

Edit: lol :silly: Jess u're great. :silly:

Caite-chan
07-06-2004, 08:09 PM
NOTICE: Role Play WAR 3
Your acceptance for your forms ends at midnight Friday! Any time after that I won't accept unless you haven't been here fro awhile. Also once accepted you can start role playing! I'm letting every team know this!!

vellyvell
07-07-2004, 02:07 AM
Animiefan I am sorry but you do not fit the criteria, as I said in the opening post, not everyone will be accepted and thats the way things are. I’m sure you will find another team that suits you better but if you insist on becoming a Tri-Blade member then I say this to you: Work VERY VERY hard until you can prove yourself to me that you should be a member.

And velly don’t post the link to the forum in public, take it out! :p
{btw the link doesnt lead to the website :p} Not animefan, YOU DIDNT ACCEPT ANIMEFAN
He reminded me, and helped me make the desision to come here. He said, you can take the trainer out of tri-blade, but not tri-blade out of the trainer, and I pondered on that, and you dont let him in. I feel he should be allowed, he is a good artist, decent netbattler, and good at scavenger hunts. Just let him in, he helped me make my site, plus he knows how to access the site, all of my passwords, and everything, so he could easily make a spy. I advice you let him in.

akdude
07-07-2004, 05:22 AM
Not animefan, YOU DIDNT ACCEPT ANIMEFAN
He reminded me, and helped me make the desision to come here. He said, you can take the trainer out of tri-blade, but not tri-blade out of the trainer, and I pondered on that, and you dont let him in. I feel he should be allowed, he is a good artist, decent netbattler, and good at scavenger hunts. Just let him in, he helped me make my site, plus he knows how to access the site, all of my passwords, and everything, so he could easily make a spy. I advice you let him in.

Velly, we aint makin no one no spy. And even if we were gonna make him one....U JUST BLEW IT. But everything else may just help us. I'm not doin the Scavenger Hunt.....And we need someone from Tri-Blade to do it. Dap...Couldn't u reconsider?

vellyvell
07-07-2004, 12:40 PM
Velly, we aint makin no one no spy. And even if we were gonna make him one....U JUST BLEW IT. But everything else may just help us. I'm not doin the Scavenger Hunt.....And we need someone from Tri-Blade to do it. Dap...Couldn't u reconsider?
didn't mean for us, he could go for Nox, and he knows every detail of my life, and my passwords. He could spy for nox.

Found all the items: already, took me 10 minutes. Darn you fish.

Tamer San
07-07-2004, 01:08 PM
OH GREAT VELLY!!! But please next time you assign a spy don't say it OUT LOUD on the forum otherwise Team Nox will discover it out :susp:

yeah, the fish took my the most time!!!

Raddstealth316
07-07-2004, 04:55 PM
Velly he only mentioned URPG in his post so I was supposed to know his other skills how?

Animie fan apply again and it will be reconsidered.

BTW guys I submitted our Scavenger Hunt entry for this week, in future weeks everyone will send their scavenger hunt entries to one person and that person will chooose the best out of them and send them to VT.

akdude
07-07-2004, 07:32 PM
Velly he only mentioned URPG in his post so I was supposed to know his other skills how?

Animie fan apply again and it will be reconsidered.

BTW guys I submitted our Scavenger Hunt entry for this week, in future weeks everyone will send their scavenger hunt entries to one person and that person will chooose the best out of them and send them to VT.

Thanks Dap.

I don't think I can do the Scavenger Hunt...I didn't even know it had started til late. But I'll try.

Animefan1291
07-07-2004, 07:38 PM
What you will participate with in the war:URPG,Netbattle,Scavenger Hunt, and Debating

akdude
07-08-2004, 06:31 AM
Well there's more...I'd say u're accepted...But that part is up to Dapo.

Raddstealth316
07-08-2004, 04:16 PM
What you will participate with in the war:URPG,Netbattle,Scavenger Hunt, and Debating

Okay your second application is accepted, welcome to the team! :cool:

akdude
07-08-2004, 07:19 PM
Okay your second application is accepted, welcome to the team! :cool:

Kewl. Thanks for accepting him Dap.

Saya
07-09-2004, 04:51 PM
I'm going an a canoe trip so I won't be here on Saturday and mast of sunday. I will definately be back by Monday. I just thought I'd let you know that.

Phoenix004
07-09-2004, 04:51 PM
Name: Phoenix
Messenger names: AIM- Michar64
What you will participate with in the war: Fanficton and possibly trivia.
Which inner section will you like to be separated in? Inferno.
What Pokémon would you like to represent you? Charmander.
Any special jobs you could help with around Tri-Blade: Unless anyone want me to review a fanfic then not really.

Raddstealth316
07-09-2004, 05:25 PM
I'm going an a canoe trip so I won't be here on Saturday and mast of sunday. I will definately be back by Monday. I just thought I'd let you know that.

Okay Saya have a safe trip and come back prepared as ever to defend the honour of Tri-Blade :wink:

Phoenix welcome to the team! Your talent will be a great asset to Tri-Blade.

akdude
07-09-2004, 06:58 PM

Have fun Saya! Bring me back something!!!

Welcome to Tri-Blade Phoenix! I hope u have fun during this war.

Hey Dap....u were only off by 2 letters =P jp.

latiasluver2004
07-09-2004, 07:18 PM

Hope you have fun canoeing! **is not sure if she spelled that right** Be careful not to ruin your knees while you're in that big boat thingy! It hurts after a while... **remembers the first and only time she's been in a canoe**

akdude
07-09-2004, 08:51 PM
Hope you have fun canoeing! **is not sure if she spelled that right** Be careful not to ruin your knees while you're in that big boat thingy! It hurts after a while... **remembers the first and only time she's been in a canoe**

It's ok Jess....I'm sure she'll be fine. lol. plz don't have a nervous break down. lmao :silly:

latiasluver2004
07-09-2004, 08:59 PM
**hits akdude playfully** I'm not gonna have a nervous breakdown! I might be wierd but I don't breakdown nervously! :crackup:

akdude
07-09-2004, 09:06 PM
*tries to escape but gets hit* lol i'm sure :tongue:

Magare
07-09-2004, 10:49 PM
Well, looks like I have to "stir the pride" here. Expect a lot of work from now on. Leave the URPG to Dap, Velly and me. We can do what is needed there. You just get us as many points as possible :wink: . Ak, I expect a lot from you too. And for all you who I forgot or didnt meet yet LETS GET THE POINTS ROLLING!!!!!!

Raddstealth316
07-09-2004, 11:24 PM
Well, looks like I have to "stir the pride" here. Expect a lot of work from now on. Leave the URPG to Dap, Velly and me. We can do what is needed there. You just get us as many points as possible :wink: . Ak, I expect a lot from you too. And for all you who I forgot or didnt meet yet LETS GET THE POINTS ROLLING!!!!!!

Woot, good to have you aboard, let's show them what our team can do :wink:

vellyvell
07-09-2004, 11:31 PM
W00t, you think i am an urpger, woot, lets have some fun

akdude
07-09-2004, 11:50 PM

I'm sure u do expect a lot from me. But Mag, I don't think Velly is as good as I am...Maybe equal...But not better. But I shall do my best to please u....Sir! :crackup:

Phoenix004
07-10-2004, 12:09 AM
Hi everyone! It's good to be on the team. I've decided to contribute to the WAR effort by writing a WAR fic: The Ancient Legend of Eevee. I'll be posting the first part of it shortly. Is anyone else writing a WAR fic?

Magare
07-10-2004, 12:44 AM
I belive Dap and I have war fics of our own......

Raddstealth316
07-10-2004, 05:23 PM
Yes and Saya too and I believe that Cali will be posting one when she comes back but don't get disheartened with so many poeple posting them, this way we have a better chance of getting two points in a week for fanfiction intead of earning one.

J.T.
07-10-2004, 06:42 PM
Finally, I can reply! lol.Well, I would like to become a member.

Name: J.T.
Messenger: AIM: Jctwilley
War: Netbattle (mostly a double battler now)
Section: Glacier
Pokemon: Gyarados
Special Jobs: Nothing I can think of at the moment, but I'll try to help with anything else I can.

Raddstealth316
07-10-2004, 06:51 PM

Special Jobs: Nothing I can think of at the moment, but I'll try to help with anything else I can.

WOOT good to have you J.T lets get 'em!

akdude
07-10-2004, 07:05 PM

Howdy JT! I'm really glad u could join us! Now we got someone who can really NB! That's like...Awsome like a possom! lol. Hey JT, if u can, plz join the URPG, that way we can have more battlers. Oh and I suggest u get to know me :tongue: lol Welcome aboard friend.

KCash
07-10-2004, 09:03 PM
Name: KCash
Messenger: AIM: LilMacDaddy110
War: Fan-Fiction
Section: Inferno
Special Jobs: I can't really do anything WAR related except for fics. That's why I am joining because Team Extreme is dead now and I have to join a team or I cant be awarded a possibly point for the fic tomorrow morning. So I decided to pick a new team that seemed to be a great team, and I think I picked the right one.

akdude
07-10-2004, 09:28 PM
Special Jobs: I can't really do anything WAR related except for fics. That's why I am joining because Team Extreme is dead now and I have to join a team or I cant be awarded a possibly point for the fic tomorrow morning. So I decided to pick a new team that seemed to be a great team, and I think I picked the right one.

Umm....well I guess welcome to the team. But there's only 1 question that pops into my mind, but I wont ask. Welcome KCash!

Raddstealth316
07-10-2004, 10:41 PM

Glad to see your skills on this team Kcash, do what you do best :wink:

Magare
07-10-2004, 11:10 PM
I welcome you Cash, but what AK doesnt want to say, I will. I believe for now you are here to help us out. I believe you will do your best in the war in the name of Tri-Blade. However do not betray us. Dont let us find out you are a spy. Or we will hunt you down...

Now that's over with, I warmly great you to the team :wink:

akdude
07-10-2004, 11:24 PM
Actually, that wasn't what I was gonna say. I was gonna say something completely different. But what u said was better. lol.

Phoenix004
07-10-2004, 11:48 PM
Welcome to the team KC, I'm glad you decided to join Tri-blade too! Your WAR fic looks great so far so good luck with it.

By the way everyone, I was looking at the War Active Pokemon Trivia section and noticed that nobody from Tri-blade has been awarded a point. Has anyone here had a shot at the trivia? If not I wouldn't mind giving it a try.

KCash
07-11-2004, 02:01 AM
I welcome you Cash, but what AK doesnt want to say, I will. I believe for now you are here to help us out. I believe you will do your best in the war in the name of Tri-Blade. However do not betray us. Dont let us find out you are a spy. Or we will hunt you down...

Now that's over with, I warmly great you to the team :wink:
Lol, I love the open arms welcome. Don't worry, I'm no spy. I wouldn't mind helping out on Trivia too if we need the help, that's probably the only thing I can do :oops:

akdude
07-11-2004, 05:21 AM
I'd do the trivia if I could but I caint. I haven't kept up with pokemon as much as I have before, so I wouldn't be much help.

Dap, I need ur decision about my gf. She really wants to join with us but she caint if u don't give her a chance.

Saya
07-11-2004, 09:18 PM
I'm back from my trip! It was fun but now I have to get back to war.

Welcome to everyone who joined while I was gone! I'm glad you could join the team!

I won a point over at the creative writing today with my poem about Chaos so that looks like my first point of the war! yay!
See ya all around!

Raddstealth316
07-11-2004, 10:12 PM
Congratulations to Saya and Velly who won us war points this week! Keep up the good work guys and lets go forth and show others what we can do!

And ak, ill speak to you about it on aim.

akdude
07-12-2004, 06:03 PM
Congratulations to Saya and Velly who won us war points this week! Keep up the good work guys and lets go forth and show others what we can do!

And ak, ill speak to you about it on aim.
Alright. Just to let u know, when Steph saw the debate thread, she really wanted to post and start debating. But right now she's havin a few problems...I don't think she got the activation email so she's gonna start a new name.

Welcome back Saya! And congrats to u 2 on yalls points for the team :biggrin:

Raddstealth316
07-13-2004, 03:48 PM
Actually my mistake guys, I spoke to mana and he said only one point is awarded for Netbattle so Velly only got a hall of fame point :ermm:

akdude
07-13-2004, 04:23 PM
Well that just sucks :susp:...Well...w2g Velly!

Magare
07-13-2004, 04:38 PM
I started my war fic. Chapter 1 is up already. Its called Birth of the flames and if anyone wants to read it and give me advice via PM I would appreciate it...

Saya
07-14-2004, 02:10 PM
Sorry guys but it looks like I'm going away again... I'm leaving late tonight to go to Wisconsin to visit my grandpa and some old friends of ours. I'll be back by sunday but very late so i'll be back on by monday. I might be able to go on on saturday because our friends might have acomputer. My grandpa doesn't though.

I'm gonna post my short story in the creative writing thread and then I probably won't be on till monday.
See ya then!

~Saya~

Raddstealth316
07-14-2004, 04:14 PM
Okay saya, cya when you get back.

Okay guys our territory battles have been decided, I will be facing off against curtis, mag against nate and velly against dux.

I have this to say: I cannot guarantee you guys a victory but I can guarantee you that I will be giving it my damn best try and that’s all I can offer.

Phoenix004
07-14-2004, 07:11 PM
Good luck in the URPG you guys! I'll be cheering you on! Not to be discouraging or anything, but do we have a decent chance of winning?

Magare
07-14-2004, 08:33 PM
Well to be completely objective, I will probably win against TMA, Velly will probably lose against dux (but you never know!!!!) and Dap.........well Dap is a little hard to predict :razz: . I'd give Dux 60:40 but Dap really does have a big chance of winning.....

akdude
07-14-2004, 11:06 PM
-.- :susp: :susp: :susp: :think: :snooty: *thinks to self* *mumbles* i wish yall luck.

Torchicken
07-14-2004, 11:41 PM
Good luck. Bring me back a souvenir from a battle.

Phoenix004
07-14-2004, 11:46 PM
Hi Torchicken! Do you want to arrange another battle with me? I'm trying to evolve my Charmeleon!

vellyvell
07-15-2004, 12:00 AM
I lost to dux, it was pretty much bye the flipp of a coin kinda deal, but it was close, we will get him next time though.

Phoenix004
07-15-2004, 12:08 AM
Dap told me what happened vellyvell, sorry you lost but I'm sure you'll win next time!

EDIT: How are we doing in the other battles?

Raddstealth316
07-15-2004, 04:52 PM
Dap told me what happened vellyvell, sorry you lost but I'm sure you'll win next time!

EDIT: How are we doing in the other battles?

The other two battles haven't taken place yet, but it hopefully will on Friday :wink:

akdude
07-15-2004, 06:03 PM
I wish all of u who haven't battled yet luck.

Bandit
07-15-2004, 06:50 PM
Can I join the team or is it too late?

Name: Bandit
AIM: Haven't a clue?
War: Roleplaying
Pokemon: Houndour
Jobs: Set me up with anything easy.

Torchicken
07-15-2004, 08:38 PM
Sure, Pheonix. Set the thread up. I too belive Im evolving my Spheal.

Phoenix004
07-15-2004, 09:21 PM
Good luck to those who are battling tomorrow. I wish I was good enough to defend a territory, but I would get slaughtered.

Bandit- Assuming you are accepted, welcome to the team!

Torchicken- Sure, I'll go set up the thread.

akdude
07-16-2004, 06:27 AM
Can I join the team or is it too late?

Name: Bandit
AIM: Haven't a clue?
War: Roleplaying
Pokemon: Houndour
Jobs: Set me up with anything easy.

Welcome to the team Bandit! Work hard and do us proud. U'll get ur banner asap. Just PM Dap, and he'll submit u one.

Bandit
07-16-2004, 09:26 AM
But what job do I get, I couldn't think of one so I was waiting to be set up with one that's easy, and do I get to join the WAR rp now?

Phoenix004
07-16-2004, 12:54 PM
I could be wrong, but I think it's too late to join the Role play now. And as for what job you can do, what are you good at? There must be something you can do to assist us in the WAR. Welcome to the team and good luck!

Raddstealth316
07-16-2004, 02:53 PM
But what job do I get, I couldn't think of one so I was waiting to be set up with one that's easy, and do I get to join the WAR rp now?

Shane said that late entries are allowed so go join up, I'll join too on wednesday :wink:

Welcome to the team I hope you do us proud.

Btw jobs I meant like making banners or a team newsletter. Only the newsletter needs filling so if you can help with that then p.m me, but otherwise, it doesn't matter :happy:

akdude
07-16-2004, 07:34 PM
Hey guys. I was goin through an old disk of mine. And I found something interesting. I found, what I believe, used to be Daps old animated sig with Farfetched and Psyduck. Then I found something interesting. An old Tri-Blade banner. If I knew how to post it here I would but I don't...But I can send it by email. Dap, PM me if u want to take a look at it.

Phoenix004
07-17-2004, 05:00 PM
Did you guys see the Announcement at the top of the Mixed Groups/Clubs section? Jirachi has been discovered! If we fail to defend against TMA they are going to get Jirachi (which can grant any desire they wish!). Whoever is fighting that battle needs to get it started tonight. Good luck!

Matt & Vulpix
07-17-2004, 05:04 PM
You gotta win against TMA, people! Win Jirachi! :D

Torchicken
07-17-2004, 05:38 PM
Dude, who is gonna battle? If no one can, I will.

Phoenix004
07-17-2004, 05:49 PM
I'd like to battle but I'd get flattened. I think either Velly or Dap will battle.

Bandit
07-18-2004, 09:13 PM
So Dap, when do I get my banner?

Phoenix004
07-19-2004, 04:20 AM
When he comes online most likely. Where on Earth is Dap? Why has no-one seen him in several days? What's happening with our battles? What's all this stuff about him cheating in the URPG?

Somebody please let me know if you hear from Dap! I know I speak for several people when I say how confused I am.

HKim
07-19-2004, 07:29 AM
Dap, even though you have been suspended from the URPG, you are still the leader of Team Tri-Blade. I need you to PM me your attacks and eventually, your battlers. You can't be one of them of course, but I know there are other URPGers on your team. Good luck.

akdude
07-19-2004, 08:12 PM
Dap, even though you have been suspended from the URPG, you are still the leader of Team Tri-Blade. I need you to PM me your attacks and eventually, your battlers. You can't be one of them of course, but I know there are other URPGers on your team. Good luck.

DUDE! U SUSPEND DAP AND EXPECT HIM TO PM U EVERYTHING?! Y THE HECK DID YALL SUSPEND HIM FOR CHEATIN ANYWAYS?! HUH? EVERYONE KNOWS DAP WOULDN'T CHEAT! Yall got some nerve Harry. To suspect Dap of cheating then suspend him. Yall aint got proof. And if u do, then I want to see it. :mad:

JohtoTrainer
07-19-2004, 10:11 PM
Ak, calm down and shut up. Kim didn't suspend him Curtis did. So calm yourself down before I have to tie you up. And ak go to the suspended thread in URPG General and you will see all the proof if u want proof. SO SHUT UP!!! I really hope didn't do it but right now it looks like he did.

akdude
07-20-2004, 07:07 AM
JT...Don't tell me what to do. U shouldn't even be here. Now if Mag tells me to calm down then I will. And I went to the thread, and I posted there as well. So buttout JT.

Bandit
07-20-2004, 09:53 AM
I know this sounds stupid but I use to think HKim was a girl, no offence Harry, it's just I never knew what the H meant, but why exactly did Dap get suspended from it, I know that he was cheating, but how could you cheat and don't you mean god moding.

Magare
07-20-2004, 10:28 AM
AK, Velly, pm me which region you would like to attack and why. I'll take one region and give one of you the chance to attack the other... Expect the defender for TMA to be Elimn8 and for Elite Dux (maybe Curtis...)

akdude
07-20-2004, 05:12 PM
Sorry Mag....But I may take a week break from pe2k. U might want to try and find someone else to battle.

Phoenix004
07-20-2004, 05:22 PM
No offence AK, but who else do we have? Dap is suspended from URPG, and Magare and Velly are battling, so who's left if you leave? *Phoenix smacks self in head for not being good enough to battle*

latiasluver2004
07-20-2004, 05:27 PM
Me...but I'm not very good. At all. I suck...right now. At this very moment... T.T

akdude
07-20-2004, 05:28 PM
Sorry Phoenix. But if yall would have been training hard, then maybe u could do better. But I haven't decided on what I'm going to do yet. But I do think maybe I need a break. Lack of sleep b/c of my class I'm takin has finally gotten to me. But I'm still thinking about it.

Phoenix004
07-20-2004, 05:29 PM
Excuse me but I've been doing nothing but training lately. My Charizard is starting to get pretty good, but I don't have any others so I would have to use my War Pokemon I applied for.

akdude
07-20-2004, 05:40 PM
Well...U could always post stories or buy new pkmn from the pokemart...That's what I have to do. Try harder.

Torchicken
07-20-2004, 06:25 PM
How many people are on the attacking side?

akdude
07-20-2004, 06:48 PM
We shouldn't talk about this here...Go to Velly's site. And post there...I'd give u an answer but I haven't joined yet.

Angel_Kisses_AKsB
07-21-2004, 12:51 AM
Name: AKsB
Messenger: AIM: SweetHazilEyes77, YIM: snowdrifter07
War: debate, and URPG
Pokemon: Pichu
Jobs: idk

akdude
07-21-2004, 12:55 AM
Welcome to Tri-Blade Steph! :biggrin:

Phoenix004
07-21-2004, 03:25 AM
Hi Angel, welcome to Team Tri-Blade! I hope you have a great time here! I'm sure you will!

Star Jirachi
07-21-2004, 04:45 PM
I was on the old Tri-blade....

Name-Star Jirachi
Messengers-
AIM-EspeonSunMS, MegamanZero925
War-Urpg, Netbattle
Inner Section- Voltage
Rep. Pokemon- Jolteon, if not then Magneton
Jobs-

Id like my banner to be small like on the first page.

Raddstealth316
07-21-2004, 06:20 PM
Okay here I am, sorry for not being on in a while but I had a work overload, seriously I was staying up to 4.am! And yes I have been accused of cheating but its totally bogus and you can read my defence in that thread.

Of that topic I need to talk to you all because a lot of you seem uninspired or unoptimistic about our chances due to recent events that have spiralled out of our control...

The reason that we lost last week’s war battles was not due to lack of strength, it was due to cockiness and underestimating our opponents and it cannot be denied, it’s a mistake that people need to stand up and admit or it will go nowhere. Mag you did underestimate Nate and you lost, I am sure that you can beat him with a new attitude but with no cockiness. Velly, towards the end of the battle you got cocky and that’s a factor to your loss. Don’t take my words harshly because if you do you won’t learn anything from it but if you listen to what I say then we have an extremely chance this week. There is a BIG difference between self-belief and cockiness. Cockiness would be saying: ‘I am going to thrash him! He sucks and stands no chance!’
Self-belief goes like so: ‘I am confident in my own abilities and I know that I can do the business.’
See the difference? I had self-belief against Curtis and the battle never finished due to my work overload but I will be ready next time. {And yes there will be a next time because I won’t lie down with this stupid suspension and let Curtis walk over me for a misunderstanding.}

And even though I cannot battle due to my suspension from the urpg, I will be with both of the battlers in spirit; cheering you guys on. So do it for the team. Go in with an open attitude, believe in yourselves and your own abilities. Never underestimate the opponent because that’s the worst mistake that you can possibly make.

So go forth and do your best, the teams behind both of you; velly and mag, so do us proud. Its time to show the other teams that we are more than a front, we have depth and a team structure that can go and do great things. So lets do that. I read in a book the other day about this great philosophy: ‘If man thinketh he can do’. So anything is possible if you believe you can. I have faith in this team and in both of you so show your stuff.

BTW welcome to the new member and Star jirachi you will receive your netbattle test on Friday to see if you are accepted.

akdude
07-21-2004, 06:58 PM
Alright guys...I'm not gonna take my week break. Give me something to do.

Welcome Star Jirachi!

Saya
07-21-2004, 07:14 PM
Hey guys! I haven't posted here for a bit but now I will.

Welcome to Angel and Star Jirachi! I'm glad you guys could join the team!

akdude
07-21-2004, 07:20 PM
Alright guys! I'm accepting challenges from anyone! I don't care if I know I'll lose...But challenge me!

Raddstealth316
07-21-2004, 11:15 PM
Okay guys this is the Trivia for this week. If you know any of the answers then pm me by saturday morning at the latest.

1): In Pokemon Colosseum, name the 4 Cipher Admins.

2): In Pokemon Colosseum, name the Shadow Pokemon of Each Admin.

3): In Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire, where can you find Chimecho?

4): In Ruby/Sapphire, how do you obtain TM05 Roar?

5): In Ruby/Sapphire, what Berry can be obtained from Mirage Island?

6): In the Episode "Playing with Fire!", what is Harrisons Pokemon Linup?

7): In what Advanced Episode does Swellow first appear?

8): In what Advanced Episode does Max go missing, in a Mansion, after having an argument with May?

9): In Gold/Silver, what were the two new types?

10): In Gold/Silver, who were the Elite 4?

11): What are the 5 HMs in RBY?

12): What Pokemon do you receive as a gift for getting the 8th Badge, in Cyrstal?

13): How many different berrys are there in Ruby/Sapphire?

14): Where in Ruby/Sapphire is Pokefan Miguel located?

15): In Pokemon Colosseum, who is the real leader of Cipher?

16): What was the first TCG Set including the Second Generation Pokemon?

17): What Set included the first "Dark Pokemon"?

18): What are the rarest One-Type Energy Cards (e.g. Fire, Grass, etc)

19): Which Set includes the most Powerful Fire Pokemon in the TCG?

20): In Colosseum, what are the ways to obtain the 3 Time Flutes?

21): Whats the name of the Poke-Body, and Attack of Flygon from Dragon Ex?

22): In Colosseum, who has Shadow Houndoom?

23): In Colosseum, which Pokemon are Male-Only?

24): In the GBA games, which Pokemon has the highest Speed Base Stat?

25): In the first Series, what was Ashs starter going to be until around 20 days before the airing of the first Episode?

Though from next week onwards I will be assigning people duties in triblade like head of trivia or scavenger hunt who will be in charge of turning in the team efforts. So for this week send scavenger hunt and trivia answers to me.

vellyvell
07-21-2004, 11:21 PM
Okay guys this is the Trivia for this week. If you know any of the answers then pm me by saturday morning at the latest.

1): In Pokemon Colosseum, name the 4 Cipher Admins.

2): In Pokemon Colosseum, name the Shadow Pokemon of Each Admin.

3): In Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire, where can you find Chimecho?

4): In Ruby/Sapphire, how do you obtain TM05 Roar?

5): In Ruby/Sapphire, what Berry can be obtained from Mirage Island?

6): In the Episode "Playing with Fire!", what is Harrisons Pokemon Linup?

7): In what Advanced Episode does Swellow first appear?

8): In what Advanced Episode does Max go missing, in a Mansion, after having an argument with May?

9): In Gold/Silver, what were the two new types?

10): In Gold/Silver, who were the Elite 4?

11): What are the 5 HMs in RBY?

12): What Pokemon do you receive as a gift for getting the 8th Badge, in Cyrstal?

13): How many different berrys are there in Ruby/Sapphire?

14): Where in Ruby/Sapphire is Pokefan Miguel located?

15): In Pokemon Colosseum, who is the real leader of Cipher?

16): What was the first TCG Set including the Second Generation Pokemon?

17): What Set included the first "Dark Pokemon"?

18): What are the rarest One-Type Energy Cards (e.g. Fire, Grass, etc)

19): Which Set includes the most Powerful Fire Pokemon in the TCG?

20): In Colosseum, what are the ways to obtain the 3 Time Flutes?

21): Whats the name of the Poke-Body, and Attack of Flygon from Dragon Ex?

22): In Colosseum, who has Shadow Houndoom?

23): In Colosseum, which Pokemon are Male-Only?

24): In the GBA games, which Pokemon has the highest Speed Base Stat?

25): In the first Series, what was Ashs starter going to be until around 20 days before the airing of the first Episode?

Though from next week onwards I will be assigning people duties in triblade like head of trivia or scavenger hunt who will be in charge of turning in the team efforts. So for this week send scavenger hunt and trivia answers to me.

Already got that Pheonix004 did

Phoenix004
07-22-2004, 12:06 AM
YAY! ME! I'm helping! I'm really good at Trivia so while you were away Dap, I answered the questions and sent them to Velly because he said he'd been put in charge of sending it to you.

I've double-checked the answers in my varied sources, and I'm sure they are either most or (hopefull) all correct.

In case nobody noticed, I have also scored Tri-Blade's only three points in the War Active Pokemon Trivia by Dratini. It's kind of difficult to get the answers in before the Noxians. They are completely taking over that thread. Only Nox and Tri-Blade have points in there! (EDIT: Okay, now Trainer do as well!)

On a lighter note; hi and welcome to the Team Star Jirachi! I hope you have a great time here. I see you are Vermillion Gym Leader too.

EDIT: It has come to my attention that TMA have Jirachi. Did we even battle them for that?

akdude
07-22-2004, 04:43 PM
Congrats on ur points Phoenix. And about Jirachi. No we did not battle for it. There were 2 reasons y. 1st was b/c it was past midnight. Well not for me it wasn't. And 2nd. Dap did not send Harry the battler from our team and so no one battled Nate at all.

Phoenix004
07-22-2004, 05:57 PM
Thanks Akdude. I think it's extremely unfair that we weren't even allowed to battle for a Legendary! It's not Dap's fault he had so much work and couldn't get online! I can't believe TMA was given a Legendary for doing nothing. I think we should be allowed a re-match.

akdude
07-22-2004, 06:31 PM
NP Phoenix. Yeah we should be given a rematch. I was pissed at Harry when he wouldn't allow us to battle. But he said that he punished TMA or something like that. I don't remember. I slept since then. lol. We just need to try harder this week.

Hey guys. Sorry to say this but..This will be my last day online for a while. I got grounded from pretty much everything. And if I can, I'll try to sneek online to see what's goin on...until then...Torch...I want u to take my place as 3rd in command til I get back.

Magare
07-22-2004, 09:53 PM
Well guys lets get a couple of things straight. We dont deserve a rematch. We had our chance, we didnt reply and we failed to obtain Jirachi. Simple as that. Rules were there, we all knew them, but neither Dap nor I were on those days and we didnt send who was going to battle. We will just have to try harder and work out as much as possible from now on.

And to anyone who won points this week, congratulations. We really need them.....

Torchicken
07-22-2004, 10:49 PM
Well, Ak, I have until tomorrow to be on the forums. Im going on vacation until sunday next week. So i wont be back for a while. Ill be the third person in command but you have to pick a back-up for me.

Anyway, i was online the whole time for Jirachi but no one read my posts.

Phoenix004
07-23-2004, 05:51 PM
It's kind of a shame that Akdude and Torchicken are both leaving for a while, but I hope you guys have a great time anyway!

I also just realised something. I'm pretty sure I was the only one who get Tri-Blade a point for Week 2. That is kind of worrying, especially with two people going on holiday...

Anyway, I was also online most of the day when we were supposed to be battling for Jirachi, and I know Torchicken and several others were too. If only one of us could have battled for it. We could seriously use Jirachi right now. But since that's all over and done with, I guess ther's no use dwelling on it, we just need to try harder than ever to grab those War points!

Sadly, I won't be posting much in my War fic, but that may change if I have a brain storm. In the mean time, I am still trying to get points in the War Active Pokemon Trivia (Dratini is usually online between 6 and 7 PM- Central time I think), and I also sent Velly the answers to the War Message Trivia so good luck to us there!

I have also started making posts in the War Discussion thread to earn us some points. This week is about abortion, so I would highly recomend anyone with strong views on the subject.

As always, I am also trying to get better on the URPG, so if your ever online and your looking for a 1 vs battle, I'm your man.

Good luck to everyone this week. LONG LIVE TRI-BLADE!!!

akdude
07-23-2004, 06:30 PM
Hey...I wont be completely gone. I'm just grounded by I know ways to get on the computer.

Alrighty...When Torch leaves...hmmm....Velly gets to be in his place. But when Torch comes back, Velly needs to step down and Torch becomes 3rd again.

Well I have to go. Good luck guys. I'll keep yall in my thoughts when I'm not on. Cya.

Torchicken
07-23-2004, 06:53 PM
Ahhh. The fresh smell of leadership. Well im not sure what to do today. The forums arent very active.

Raddstealth316
07-23-2004, 10:55 PM
Well guys I think I should tell you something…

Its very bad news….

But I have to tell you…

Psyche!

WOOT IM UNSUSPENDED FROM THE URPG!!!!

Magare
07-24-2004, 09:01 AM
Sigh, and I hoped we wouldn't have to watch your face anymore :razz:

Raddstealth316
07-24-2004, 02:58 PM
Sigh, and I hoped we wouldn't have to watch your face anymore :razz:

Too bad you're stuck with me :twisted:

akdude
07-24-2004, 09:26 PM
Glad too see that u're not suspended Dap.

Saya
07-24-2004, 11:09 PM
I'm glad your suspension was lifted Dap!

Raddstealth316
07-25-2004, 04:35 PM
Thanks guys...

Now to more pressing matters. First of lets get the depressing part out the way. Well as some of you know that we aren't acheiving as much as I hoped and quite a bit of that is due to me. I mean I haven't earned a single point let alone a hall of fame which a leader should be acheiving. So I vow to change that from this week onwards to participate in a variety of events because with the point rate at the moment we may go down which I won't let happen.

The 'evil' alliance are gaining ground and points and we have to stop them. This week I want you all participating extra hard so that we can remain and fight and how will shall fight this week.

Onto a lighter note I have some new positions to award. First off, to Phoenix, for his participation in the catorgory, he has been now made Head of Trivia. We shall now all send our awnsers to him so he can send off.

Next to Vellyvell who is now Head of the Scavenger Hunt, so all awnsers should be sent to him from this week onwards. He also due to a notice in leadership, has been promoted to a second Secretary of State to aid Ak in his duties.

That is all, remember this war isn't over, we are still here and ready to give it all we have, through blood sweat and tears we shall keep fighting til the bitter end.

KCash
07-25-2004, 05:11 PM
Sorry I haven't been active lately, afterall it is summer and things do come up. I am going to try and participate in everything I can, and congrats to Phoenix and Vellyvell on the promotions!

Phoenix004
07-25-2004, 08:06 PM
Thanks KC. But an extra big THANKS!!! to Dap for making me Head of Trivia! I finally have a title! Thanks again Dap! You won't regret it!

I'd also like to thank Dap (once again) for informing me that I have won this week's Debate topic! To my surprise as well as everyone else!

Personally, I would have to agree with Dap. This team isn't exactly achieving its full potential. I'm sure we can succeed if we try our best. I'm going to keep going in the Trivia, and I expect you guys to give it your best too. We have to keep trying if we have a chance in this War.

Also congratulations on being made Head of Scavenger hunt Velly!

EDIT: And when DarkAbsol posts this weeks Message Trivia, be sure to PM or IM any answers you think you know to me. You could even post them on our Forum if you want. Good luck!

Angel_Kisses_AKsB
07-26-2004, 01:54 AM
Um...hello? I need some help and Ak isnt here to help me, is someone there to help? I just wanted to know if I can debate? I'm new too, so bare with me please? :biggrin: thanks!!

Phoenix004
07-26-2004, 02:59 AM
As far as I know, anyone is allowed to participate in the debate section, War or otherwise. I didn't have to ask anyone to take part, but I won first place. You go ahead AKsB, give it your best shot. Good luck.

Focal
07-26-2004, 01:38 PM
Sorry for not being active, I've been on vacation, but now I'm here and I'll do my best to make it up.

Go Tri-Blade!

Animefan1291
07-26-2004, 03:59 PM
Sorry I haven't been active for a long time. I've been busy with alot of stuff but now I'm ready to get down to business!! :cool: And by the way, congratualtions phoenix004 for becomin the head of trivia and velly for the head of the scavenger hunt!!
Well, cya!!!

~Animefan :tongue:

akdude
07-27-2004, 05:47 PM
Hey guys. I'm here. Hey! A thought just came to me. If yall need someone to battle during the week. I can do it. Just has to be a forum battle. And if I caint make it, Dap make sure u have a back-up battler.

Phoenix004
07-27-2004, 06:13 PM
I'd be glad to battle for Tri-Blade during this week, but I'm going on holiday this Sunday for two weeks, so I won't be here for a while. I've explained it all to Dap, and I'm trying to find a way that I can still get online during my holiday. If not, I may see if I can cut it short to one week. Either way, I can still compete when I get back.

BTW guys, has anyone seen the post DarkAbsol just made in the Nox thread?

Saya
07-27-2004, 08:39 PM
Yes. I just saw it. I think it means real trouble for us if they agree to it... It doesn't look to good.

akdude
07-27-2004, 08:47 PM
Yeah, it's bad. If they make that alliance then we're screwed. If they actually make the alliance. Then we're pretty much the only team left. *sighs* :mad:

Magare
07-27-2004, 10:04 PM
That Alliance changes nothing to us. Stop worrying about it. I dont even think Elite will agree to it...

akdude
07-28-2004, 01:18 AM
Yeah well, I'm sure Nox will agree. I don't know y I'm worried...But I am. *sighs*

Angel_Kisses_AKsB
07-28-2004, 07:02 AM
It is so difficult to get on the computer. I will try again tomorrow. Sorry all.

akdude
07-28-2004, 04:53 PM
Hey guys. Man it's gettin really hard to get on. I got caught by my dad yesterday. Man *sighs* But I figured out something. Tomorrow is my last day of Summer School. I found out today that I passed my test :biggrin: :pray: :clap: :cry: (tears of joy) So, I can start gettin on at about 8 am til about 3:15 pm. Until school starts again. Then I have no clue what I'm gonna do. But I don't get back my phone or comp til my mom can trust me again (which will take forever) But who caint trust this face :angel: :rolleyes: . I'll try to stay in touch tho.

I LOVE U AKsB!!!! :hungry: :wink2: :shifty: :shhh: Sorry...couldn't resist. lol.

Edit: How did we get Trovia Island?

latiasluver2004
07-29-2004, 04:02 PM
I think we got it because Dap used the Flight Squadron... :eh:

Anyway, sorry 'bout not being as active as I could've been...I really could've done better at that... X.X There's something I have to tell you though, right now. I'm going camping this weekend from tomorrow((Friday)) till Monday...I dunno when, but I will be here... ^^ And it's not RVing or renting a house or anything...it's actual 'set up a tent and get out your sleeping bags, flashlights, and scary stories' camping trip... ^_____^

Phoenix004
07-29-2004, 06:37 PM
Sounds like fun Latias, I hope you have a great time, but please hurry back, we need everybody at their battle stations at the moment.

And yes AK, Dap did use the Flight Squadron.

From what I've heard (I could be wrong) this Alliance thing with Nox, TMA, and Elite has failed. For the benefit of all the Nox members reading this, I couldn't care less. The Alliance makes no difference to Tri-Blade, we're surrounded either way so even if it does go ahead it's unlikely to affect Tri-Blade in a big way.

Anyway, back to business. As Head of Trivia for this Team, I feel it neccessary to bring up thid particular topic. I'm concerned with the number of Tri-Bladers who are participating in the War Active Pokemon Trivia. As far as I am aware (once again I could be wrong, if so, I apologise), the number is currently one. That one being me. Obviously I can't always answer before members of Nox and Trainer, etc. but last night we lost out on quite a few trivia points because I was staying at my Nan's house and therefore unable to compete. It also doesn't help with Dratini's eratic habits when it comes to posting questions.

You don't have to be a Pokemon Mastermind to compete, but I would greatly appreciate any assisstance when it comes to Trivia. You don't have to be certain of the answer, if you think you know what the answer is, just post it ASAP! Thank you for your support everyone!

EDIT: My 500th post! I'm an Elite Trainer. Yay!

KCash
07-29-2004, 06:51 PM
I have been participating in it, just not posting. I look at the Trivia everytime I get on and sometimes if I'm bored I get on just to see if a new question has been posted. But with lots of bad luck, I've been late on answering the questions everytime.

Raddstealth316
07-29-2004, 07:13 PM
Okay there has been alot of confusion with the attacks this week but I finally got a confirmation out of Nate.

Nate will play Magare and if we win we gain Goldenrod, if we lose, they get a chance to attack our HQ.

As for my match I'm facing Curtis, if i lose...our HQ is lost, no rematch.

So there's alot of pressure now, I have to beat Curtis for all our sakes, wish me luck guys, I'm going to need it...

Phoenix004
07-29-2004, 07:49 PM
Good luck Dap! I know you can do it!

Saya
07-30-2004, 12:02 AM
Were all gonna be rooting for ya Dap! And Magare too for that matter! I know you guys can win them!

Magare
07-30-2004, 12:15 AM
Well my part is over. I won and we once again own Goldenrod.

Good luck to Dap tomorrow.

Btw, why is everyone just adding :"And Magare too"? Respect your superior!!!!! :silly:

You dont want to get on my bad side :twisted:

Kiding :lol:

Saya
07-30-2004, 01:36 AM
Yay! Wehave Goldenrod! Great battling Magare!

Phoenix004
07-30-2004, 01:50 AM
Nice one Magare! You got us Goldenrod back! That'll teach 'em to mess with us! MWAH HA HA HA HA!!! :twisted:

KIDDING! Just joking! :lol: Please don't kill me! :pray:

Anyway, great battling Magare, and I am confident that Dap will maintain our winning streak in his battle against Curtis. Turn him from this :rambo: into this! :knockout: GO DAP!!! :dance::dance::dance:

KCash
07-30-2004, 01:53 AM
Congrats Magare! Way to show them whose boss! And good luck to you tomorrow Dap!

Raddstealth316
07-30-2004, 01:37 PM
Thanks guys, I will do my best. The battle will take place at 1pm Eastern time today if anyone wants to watch.

Animefan1291
07-30-2004, 02:47 PM
Congratulations Magare on that win. Now we got Goldenrod. And Good Luck Dap(In a good way, lol :happy: )!! I'll be watchin.

Angel_Kisses_AKsB
07-30-2004, 05:58 PM
Good luck on the battle today. I may not be able to watch but hey, do your best. And congrats on the win Magare!! :clap:

Angel_Kisses_AKsB
07-30-2004, 06:47 PM
Anyone that wants to battle a beginer just for fun ask me! please.

akdude
07-31-2004, 04:04 PM
AKsb...Baby...Don't double post :tongue2:. Just to let u know sweetie...It's against the rules.

Way ta go Mag!! Woot Woot! lol

Hey guys! This may be my last post for a week! AKsB (my little PPP) and I r headin to Dallas Texas for a week with my mom :biggrin: and we're drivin there :cool:. I hope I get to post while I'm gone. But just incase I don't get to post. I just want to say ahead of time, good luck...And no matter what happens in the end...I'm proud of every single one of u. :biggrin: :wink2: Yall have done me proud. Good luck guys.

AND MAY THE FORCE BE WITH U!!!! lmao Just Kiddin. :silly:

Magare
07-31-2004, 10:20 PM
Well guys, we always knew there would be bad times, and these are just about as bad as it comes. Unfortunatly Dap lost to Curtis in a great battle. He came close, he was even a bit unlucky, but Curtis was a better battler that day.

Work hard guys, we WILL get our HQ back!!!!

Phoenix004
08-01-2004, 11:11 AM
Sorry guys but I'm not going to be here for the next two weeks. I wish you all the best of luck in the War. In the unlikely event that DarkAbsol will post more of the message trivia, do not send your answers to me.

See you all in two weeks!

akdude
08-02-2004, 03:56 AM
Well guys...I'm off. AKsB and I r headin to Dallas for a bit. Wish us a safe trip and she'll be back in about a week. Yall will be in my prayers. Cya later. And Good Luck!!!

Phoenix004
08-02-2004, 12:00 PM
Forget everything I said in my last post. That's right, the Eagle of Flame (Phoenix) is back!

Well actually I'm not, but the place I'm staying at in Scotland has a computer with internet access as you can see. I won't be able to talk on any messenger service, but I will be able to talk and battle on the Forum. You can still send me your Message Trivia answers assuming that Dark Absol ever posts the questions.

Sadly, as Dap pointed out, I won't be able to compete in the URPG Tournament because I think it has to be online. However, If I am back by the 7th, I will still be able to compete. I will let Dap know as soon as I return.

Good luck in the War everyone, I hope to see our Team still fighting when I get back!

Saya
08-02-2004, 02:15 PM
Sorry guys. I didn't manage to put anything in this week. I was going to post my fanfiction and creative writing on saturday but then my parents banned me from the computer for 3 days starting on friday which really stunk...

Phoenix004
08-03-2004, 11:30 AM
As Head of Trivia, I would like to request help when it comes to the War Active Trivia as I can't get online during the hours when Dratini posts. The computer I have to use while on this holiday is also very slow. Thanks for your support everyone.

Torchicken
08-03-2004, 06:25 PM
I just got back from my vacation. Im gonna participate real good now.

Focal
08-05-2004, 12:22 PM
Guys did you see? I cleared the first round of the tournament. Now it's time to train for the 2nd round. Wish me luck guys!

Phoenix004
08-05-2004, 04:28 PM
Good news everyone! There is a very good chance I will be able to compete in the tournament! I brought my laptop to Scotland with me and I should be able to get online using my AOL account later tonight (or as soon as I can). I should be battling DA either tomorrow or on Saturday, so wish me luck! (I'm definitely going to need it!). How are everyone else's battles in the first round going? Good luck to anyone who hasn't battled yet!

P.S. Congratulations DR! Good luck in the 2nd round!

Raddstealth316
08-05-2004, 05:52 PM
Nice job rob and good luck Phoenix.

I passed my round already...

Phoenix004
08-06-2004, 01:36 PM
Thanks Dap, and congrats to you! I saw your battle in the results thread. I will probably be battling DA either today or tomorrow as long as I can get a Messenger service working. Sadly, I couldn't get my laptop connected. :cry:

Anway, I've got to find a messenger service so I'll see you guys later. Hopefully, I will have some good news.

caligal0224
08-06-2004, 04:43 PM
Just posted a poem for this weeks creative writing theme...wish me luck! :wink2:

Saya
08-06-2004, 06:55 PM
I wish you luck! I also submitted a short story for it too so wish me luck as well! ^_^

Unfortunately I'm going away again this time to Maine(seems like I can never get a few weeks at home!) and I won't be back till Aug. 17th. I probably won't be able to get on the computer at all that week so I won't be able to participate in the creative writing section that week...

caligal0224
08-06-2004, 09:02 PM
Thanks for the luck, I wish you luck as well! Hope you have fun in Maine too! :biggrin:

latiasluver2004
08-06-2004, 10:02 PM
I wish everyone on this team the best of luck....and I hope you have fun in Maine, Saya! ^^ You're so lucky....I can't even get away from the western coast of the U.S.....I wish I could go to Florida. Or anywhere that wasn't Washington State, California, or Oregon....even though I like them all.

armaldo
08-07-2004, 11:12 PM
Name: Joseph, (call me armaldo)
Messenger names:
AIM: jbluekid (rarely on it)
MSN: kabblue@hotmail.com (always on this one)

war fan art

Glacier
Dewgong
banners and other artistic thing

Raddstealth316
08-07-2004, 11:17 PM
WOOT go Armaldo! You're in, welcome to Tri-blade, enjoy your stay :happy:

akdude
08-09-2004, 07:41 PM
Hey yall. AKsB and I just got back from our trip. Man did it seem long. We were movin a friend of the family for 2 days and she pushed us. But it all worked out great. Congrats to yall in the tourny, and good luck to the rest of ya.

Welcome to the team armaldo

Raddstealth316
08-10-2004, 12:55 PM
Welcome back Ak and AKsB.

And congratulations to Armaldo for getting us a fan art point this week...oh and I got us a netbattle one too :tongue:

akdude
08-10-2004, 04:15 PM
Thanks Dap.

Congrats Armaldo!

Oh...and congrats to u too Dap :tongue2:

Manjoume Jun
08-10-2004, 04:57 PM
Um... hi there everyone!!

This may come as a bit of a surprise to most of you that know me, but I was wondering whether I could join Team Tri-blade?

For anyone who is wondering so, I'm no longer a member of Nox, so you don't have to worry about that :silly:

Well, if it's okay with everyone, then here's my stuff:

Name: Daniel Steven Chapman
Section: TBA...
Pokémon: TBA...

For the section and Pokémon, I was wondering whether someone could give me an updated list of any Pokémon that hasn't been chosen before I make my decision. That way I won't be here for days trying to pick something randomly, :happy:

Well, bye for now!!

akdude
08-11-2004, 08:11 AM
Well u can join the team. But u do need to him the section. As for the Pokemon. If u look up front there's a list of members, look at the list and copy all the pkmn that is under each member. Do those 2 things, u're in.

Manjoume Jun
08-11-2004, 10:24 AM
Okay then, here we go:

Messenger names: AIM - LegendaryBakura1, MSN - sheerlonliness@hotmail.com

What you will participate with in the war: URPG battling, Trivia, Comedy, Fan Fiction

Which inner section will you like to be separated in? {Glacier, Inferno or Voltage}: Glacier

What Pokémon would you like to represent you: Kingdra

Any special jobs you could help with around Tri-Blade {leave blank if you can’t}: Err... peacekeeper? Perhaps cheerleader, :silly: , I guess whatever you need me for...

Remember, if you need me for ANYTHING that will benefit the team, gimme' a shout!!

Raddstealth316
08-11-2004, 11:18 AM
Okay then, here we go:

What you will participate with in the war: URPG battling, Trivia, Comedy, Fan Fiction

Which inner section will you like to be separated in? {Glacier, Inferno or Voltage}: Glacier

Any special jobs you could help with around Tri-Blade {leave blank if you can’t}: Err... peacekeeper? Perhaps cheerleader, :silly: , I guess whatever you need me for...

Remember, if you need me for ANYTHING that will benefit the team, gimme' a shout!!

Welcome Dan, you’re in, enjoy your stay. :wink:

caligal0224
08-11-2004, 04:40 PM
Glad to see ya' join and become a member of the team, Dan! :wink2:

akdude
08-12-2004, 07:00 AM
Okay then, here we go:

Welcome to the team. Have fun takin my place for a bit. lol.

Phoenix004
08-12-2004, 02:26 PM
Um... hi there everyone!!

This may come as a bit of a surprise to most of you that know me, but I was wondering whether I could join Team Tri-blade?

For anyone who is wondering so, I'm no longer a member of Nox, so you don't have to worry about that :silly:

Well, if it's okay with everyone, then here's my stuff:

Section: TBA...
Pokémon: TBA...

For the section and Pokémon, I was wondering whether someone could give me an updated list of any Pokémon that hasn't been chosen before I make my decision. That way I won't be here for days trying to pick something randomly, :happy:

Well, bye for now!!

Hi Dan! Congratulations to you and Kaelin, and welcome to the Team buddy! I have to admit that I was very suprised to see this, but also very happy to see it too. Kingdra is a great Pokemon to choose and I'm sure you will have loads of fun here at Tri-Blade. You're great at fanfiction, creative writing and trivia, so I'm sure you will be a fine asset in this War. We certainly need as much help as possible at the moment.

To the rest of you guys... I'M SO SORRY I'VE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG! The computer I'm using while I'm staying in Scotland screwed up so I couldn't get online again until today!

I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that I'm coming home tomorrow (Friday) so I will be able to participate more in the War again. The bad news is that due to this computer breaking down, I have been kicked out of the tournament. Lucky me! (Sarcasm detector explodes!).

Anyway, I've got loads of stuff to check on here since I haven't been able to get online since Friday. Talk to you guys later, and well done to everybody who's been earning us War points!

Manjoume Jun
08-12-2004, 10:36 PM
Firstly, hi Mike!!

Secondly, thanks everyone!! Hope we all do good!!
Anyways, my first order of business here is to ask this team a couple of questions, if nobody minds me asking them...

1. What are our relations with other teams, eg. how well do we get on with everyone else?

2. In more specific, how well to we get along with Elite?

3. Are we involved in any kind of treaty at this date in time?

I guess what I'm trying to do here is straighten out our situation, as a new member of this team I wanna' make sure that I can be the best of help as possible!!

People say that we are going down, well I say to hell with that notion, we're not down until every scrap of Tri-blade's name is wiped from that map, and last time I checked, there are still a few orange coloured names on that map.

And even if we do go down, we'll go down fighting, and we'll give hell to anyone who tries to assist in that cause.

Well, that's my speech over, so all I've got left to say is "Go Tri-blade!!" and...

Peace out people!!

Raddstealth316
08-12-2004, 11:22 PM
Firstly, hi Mike!!

Secondly, thanks everyone!! Hope we all do good!!
Anyways, my first order of business here is to ask this team a couple of questions, if nobody minds me asking them...

1. What are our relations with other teams, eg. how well do we get on with everyone else?

2. In more specific, how well to we get along with Elite?

3. Are we involved in any kind of treaty at this date in time?

I guess what I'm trying to do here is straighten out our situation, as a new member of this team I wanna' make sure that I can be the best of help as possible!!

People say that we are going down, well I say to hell with that notion, we're not down until every scrap of Tri-blade's name is wiped from that map, and last time I checked, there are still a few orange coloured names on that map.

And even if we do go down, we'll go down fighting, and we'll give hell to anyone who tries to assist in that cause.

Well, that's my speech over, so all I've got left to say is "Go Tri-blade!!" and...

Peace out people!!

1. We get on generally alright with everyone else, no really any hard feelings anywhere..

2. We get on alright

3. Peace treaty with trainer

And yes I know some people say that and I agree with your attitude dan, we will keep fighting, we aren’t out and not gone by a long shot. As long as we keep at it as a team we shall show people what we can do.

Manjoume Jun
08-13-2004, 07:32 PM
Right, that's a handy response, thanks Dap!!
Funky name BTW...

Anyways, now this may sound like a rather rash-sounding plan, but if we can somehow pull it off, things won't look as grim for us as they do now.

Now then, I'm sure that you're all aware that Nox and TMA are now officialy allied, now known as "The Legion of Doom". And they have also left this alliance open for Elite to join in on, which will be lethal to us if they agree.

Now then, in order for Tri-blade to pull itself back onto its feet, we're gonna' need some space to recover in, and we don't have too much of that right now.

So, I propose that we perhaps see whether Elite are interested in maybe agreeing to a non-agression treaty with us.

I mainly say this because, as we all know, Elite have control over almost all of Johto, with us trapped in a corner. So if we were on friendly terms with Elite, it would mean that us being wiped out would be much tricker, and that would give us an immense amount of time to rethink any plans that we may have going.

Whether this has been thought up of or suggested before I'm not too sure, but if anyone has any feedback or criticisms then you can obviously feel free to express them.

I'm just trying to think up of some ideas which could at least give us some time...

Phoenix004
08-14-2004, 01:41 AM
Hi everyone! Before I get down to business, I would just like to say one thing. "I'M BACK!" YAY! :happy: Yes that's right, I'm finally back from holiday which means I am back to fight for this Team in the War once again and show The Legion of Doom that if we are going down, we are going to inflict some pain first!

I agree Dan that it would be very good to get Elite on our side, but something tells me there is no chance of that happening. I also very much doubt they will join the Legion of Doom. After all, if they join it means they have to take a lot more territory to win. Either way it makes little difference to Tri-Blade. The Legion of Doom is a set back, but not an impossible obstacle. Losing our HQ also set us back, but despite what people have said about Tri-Blade going down easily after that, we are still standing after I've been away for two weeks. I knew we'd pull through! As it says in the Tri-Blade inspiration: "BRING ON THE COMPETITON!"

Despite recent difficulties, we have still earned quite a few points in some sections (eg. Net Battle and Debate). However, we still don't seem to be earning points in Trivia. Partly due to DA's computer problems preventing us all from participating in Message Trivia; but also because Dratini seems to post at random and we haven't been getting there in time. Now that I'm back, I will continue to attempt to get online when Dratini posts. I hope some of you guys can try and help me out. All efforts are appreciated.

I also have one more thing to say... I agree with Dan, your new look is great Dap!

See you later guys!

Manjoume Jun
08-14-2004, 05:21 AM
Hi Mike!!

Glad you're back!!
Sorry I didn't PM you back, been bogged down with stuff...

Anyways, right, it sounds as if Elite seem to be more independant than most teams, which could be irritating...

I guess that the only real way for us to even get them to consider it is to ask them "why not", I mean, non-agression works both ways, and right now I'm sure that they're not too afraid of us (no offence to the team of course).

And even once we do get back on our feet, we can just keep the treaty as it is and carry on regaining any territory from anywhere that we can manage to get to from Trovita, maybe even regain our HQ.

Just a thought... :silly:

Tamer San
08-14-2004, 09:47 AM
Sorry for posting here again guys, but why fearing Elite and you've got Team TRainer by your side.I must admit that you are in danger now, but somehow, we will come to your region and save you. All I want to say is never fear anything, and just put in your mind that you are the best, better than Elites, Nox' and TMAs and you will win. Remember that you have got Dap, Velly, Magare as battlers in your team not to mention the help of Team Trainer.

Manjoume Jun
08-14-2004, 10:17 AM
Heh, thanks Tamer, it's good to know that the team has friends in high places.

But yeah, I guess I shouldn't thought about that, at least we're not totally alone here...

Oh, and sorry if it seems like I'm bein' a little selfish-sounding with my posts, just trying to help, :oops:

Animefan1291
08-14-2004, 08:04 PM
I know we're in a tough situation, but on a lighter note, I won a war point for us in Netbattle!

Phoenix004
08-15-2004, 12:32 AM
Congrats Animefan! I also got us a point in the Debate section. Keep up the good work guys!

akdude
08-16-2004, 08:26 AM
Hey guys. Just thought I'd check in with yall to see how things have been goin.

First off I'd like to say congrats to Animefan for his point. Way to go! Keep up the good work.

Next, I'd like to say that even tho it's hard to trust another team at this point and time in the WAR, Tamer does have a point. They could help us. And I'm sure our agreement is still in effect, correct?

And I have come to a decision. I'm releaving Velly of my spot as 3rd in command and I need someone who is active. I don't know how good he is, but seeing how he's posting a lot of meaningful posts and seems to be makin very vail points in them. I shall let Dan take my place til I return. But one mistake, one fowll up, and there will be no one to take my place.

I am going on the unactive roster for a bit. It's gettin really hard to log on and school starts in 4 days. So it'll be even harder. But I will check in whenever I can. Goodbye for now. And goodluck yall.

Saya
08-18-2004, 01:07 AM
Hey guys! I'm back and rearin' to go! Well my trip took a while but I'm going to try alot harder now to win us some points. See ya round!

vellyvell
08-18-2004, 06:11 PM
Hey guys. Just thought I'd check in with yall to see how things have been goin.

First off I'd like to say congrats to Animefan for his point. Way to go! Keep up the good work.

Next, I'd like to say that even tho it's hard to trust another team at this point and time in the WAR, Tamer does have a point. They could help us. And I'm sure our agreement is still in effect, correct?

And I have come to a decision. I'm releaving Velly of my spot as 3rd in command and I need someone who is active. I don't know how good he is, but seeing how he's posting a lot of meaningful posts and seems to be makin very vail points in them. I shall let Dan take my place til I return. But one mistake, one fowll up, and there will be no one to take my place.

I am going on the unactive roster for a bit. It's gettin really hard to log on and school starts in 4 days. So it'll be even harder. But I will check in whenever I can. Goodbye for now. And goodluck yall. Uh I am active
I just dont post in the thread alot. =/
anyways I am already 3rd in command.

Manjoume Jun
08-18-2004, 08:02 PM
Um... well... I'm a little confused as to what this is all about, but if I am supposed to be happy, then yay!!

If not, then nay...

:silly:

Anyways, if there's anything else I can do for the team at the moment then just let me know!!

Sorry I haven't been online for a few days, I've just been busy doing other things on the Internet, but I'm back now, so yay to that :happy:

Well, bye for now!!!

akdude
08-20-2004, 06:51 AM
Uh I am active
I just dont post in the thread alot. =/
anyways I am already 3rd in command.

U forget Velly, I still have a little bit of power. And I need someone who is more active to take my spot while I'm gone. And I choose Dan.

And yes Dan, u r suppose to be happy. lol.

vellyvell
08-21-2004, 03:59 PM
I will be gone for a week, vacation, and I leave caligal in charge of my position while I am gone.

Manjoume Jun
08-21-2004, 04:23 PM
Well, big yays and thanks then!!

Woohoo!!

I'll try to be as useful as I can be...

akdude
08-21-2004, 10:51 PM
I will be gone for a week, vacation, and I leave caligal in charge of my position while I am gone.

Everyone ignore that post. Dan is really in charge.

Manjoume Jun
08-21-2004, 11:26 PM
Well seems a shame on Kaelin, but nevertheless, I am thankful for this promotion, even if it is only temporary.

By the way, is there anything in particular that I need to do, or organise?

If not, then I'll just be around, doin' whatever I can.

akdude
08-22-2004, 02:31 AM
Well, basically....Stay active....Battle for terrortory (sp?) and help Dap and Mag out. And come up with some strat. That's basically it....other than be a role modle for the team lol.

vellyvell
08-24-2004, 01:11 AM
Everyone ignore that post. Dan is really in charge. Need to stop sippin haterade, I am your equal, your partner, I am 3rd in command just like you, I was promoted before you temporairily elected me man, so Dan AND cali are in charge

Raddstealth316
08-24-2004, 12:55 PM
Okay team as a lot of you know the war season is now over, called to an early halt. Even though this I would like to thank you team for all the efforts that were put in during the short period of the war. I would especially like to thank Phoenix for his outstanding participation and Saya and Velly also for their work. In light of their efforts, Phoenix and Saya have been now promoted to the rank of Swordsman so congratulations to them. Now since this war is over, this thread will probably go quiet for a long while but when the next war rolls around I hope that I can call on all the rest of the team and maybe others to wear our colours and fight again.

So till the next war,

Cya.

akdude
08-24-2004, 02:17 PM
Need to stop sippin haterade, I am your equal, your partner, I am 3rd in command just like you, I was promoted before you temporairily elected me man, so Dan AND cali are in charge

There cannot be 2 3rd in commands. Only 1. And I get to choose who...But the War is over...and by the time that the next War comes around, I'll have my comp back and I will also have my place back...So :tongue2:

Congrats Pheonix and Saya! Sorry that I couldn't participate more. I feel like a failed yall and I prolly did. With me...gettin grounded and not doin much, I feel bad. But next War, that'll change. I'll become strong and do more. And I hope that Tri-Blade doesn't get quiet. I'll post here no matter what...Even if I am the only one who posts.

vellyvell
08-24-2004, 07:15 PM
There cannot be 2 3rd in commands. Only 1. And I get to choose who...But the War is over...and by the time that the next War comes around, I'll have my comp back and I will also have my place back...So :tongue2:

Congrats Pheonix and Saya! Sorry that I couldn't participate more. I feel like a failed yall and I prolly did. With me...gettin grounded and not doin much, I feel bad. But next War, that'll change. I'll become strong and do more. And I hope that Tri-Blade doesn't get quiet. I'll post here no matter what...Even if I am the only one who posts.
well we are co-0 leader peoples so THERE, anyways ya is thats the case Ak is the protecter till mI get back then we can argue some more, *doesnt remember why he is so mad at Ak*

JohtoTrainer
08-24-2004, 08:20 PM
Um, sorry for posting here, but Velly is right :x (I'm not even in this team and I know that ._.) Dap didn't have time to post so I did it neway. lol but yeah Ak, Velly has the same power u do :X

akdude
08-24-2004, 08:41 PM
I demote myself....no wait....i got a better one....since i am no longer active enough....Here's my letter of removal....Cya

Marth
08-24-2004, 09:12 PM
Team Elite cordially invites some of your members to join our flanks...we may even consider merging.
Marh.

Phoenix004
08-25-2004, 01:52 PM
Thanks for the promotion Dap and congrats to Saya on being promoted also. I'm sorry to hear that the war has been prematurely halted, maybe we can find a more organised way of making it work next time. And I'm even more sorry to see Akdude leave, but it's his decision. Good luck to you whatever you decide Ak.

Now that the war has ended, I thought it may be a good idea to organise some kind of activity within the team to keep this thread active. Just an idea.

Manjoume Jun
08-28-2004, 04:57 AM
Well, shame to see a member leave the team, but still, nice having you here either way!!

It's also a shame that the war ended, hopefully things will be better next time, for everyone.

Anyways, yeah, same question really, isn't there anything that we can do in the meantime?

I dunno', mess around, have a laugh, play a few little games, anything, just have fun!!

Tri-blade style!!!

Star Jirachi
09-01-2004, 12:59 AM
Is it too late for me to join?

War Over :sad:

I guess was out for a long time :sweat:

Name: Star Jirachi
Messenger names-Newyorkkid9524 (YIM) AIM-Doesnt work
What you will participate with in the war: Netbattle
Which inner section will you like to be separated in: Inferno
What Pokémon would you like to represent you: Torchic

Manjoume Jun
09-02-2004, 11:50 PM
Well, I don't have the authority to accept you, but I don't see why you can't join, only I better warn you, this thread is probably gonna' be pretty quiet for a fair few months yet.

Because the war's over, there's bugger all else to do now until the next one starts...