PDA

View Full Version : Has this ever happened to you?

Neo Master
11-16-2006, 02:27 AM
I know alot of people don't have C/G/S but I have a story to tell

I was looking for a legengary dog so I was in the grass near were you start an I bumped in a tree for some resion I clicked the A button and it said "You will wickness a powerful furse!'' or something like that and a pokemon appered right after that it was Riacu a dog!

Has that ever happened to you was it rare or a glich

(P.S.) Sorry for spelling

.Red.
11-16-2006, 03:18 AM
Are you on druGs? That's the first report I've ever heard about that happening. I hate to say it, but I don't believe you. If it did happen that's cool, but I highly doubt it did. Specifically, because somebody would've already found that out.

Lucky Flareon
11-16-2006, 05:34 AM
I love these stories, they make me laugh. Nothing like that has ever happened to me. Personally I think it wasn't rare or a glitch, it was the hallucinating effects of the drugs you were on.

EmBreon
11-16-2006, 05:40 AM
I love these stories, they make me laugh. Nothing like that has ever happened to me. Personally I think it wasn't rare or a glitch, it was the hallucinating effects of the drugs you were on.

HA! LMAO! :crackup:

"You will wickness a powerful furse", ay? Well the only explanation would be that the game designers are all three years old and incapable of making sense.

Sipheria
11-16-2006, 06:49 AM
How do you know it wasn't a subliminal message? it could have been a gameshark mistake. If you used gameshark or whatever, that happens. I've seen weird things hapen in pOkemon when using a cheat devise, like walking into a building and appearing in Kanto :eek:

It's not completely impossible

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
11-16-2006, 07:08 AM
It's not completely impossible
Unless you mess around with the game coding, it kinda is. ^^;

absol2005
11-16-2006, 05:58 PM

I was looking for a legengary dog so I was in the grass near were you start an I bumped in a tree for some resion I clicked the A button and it said "You will wickness a powerful furse!'' or something like that and a pokemon appered right after that it was Riacu a dog!

You're just trying to get attention, aren't you?

Neo Master
11-16-2006, 10:06 PM
I'm telling the truth I wanted to know if some thing was wrong....

EckoUntld
11-17-2006, 12:20 AM
I'm telling the truth I wanted to know if some thing was wrong....
i do not believe you
;_;

lugia_ho-oh
11-17-2006, 12:35 AM
I've never heard this happening. Ever. I'am going look into it a bit more, I'am sure if it ever happened before somone would say somthing. But it does strange to me, I know there's a first time for everything, but the g/s/c versions are pretty old, you would think even a rare glitch would have been discovered by now. And by "wickness" do you wittness? and "furse" force?:confused:

Neo Master
11-17-2006, 12:39 PM
I've never heard this happening. Ever. I'am going look into it a bit more, I'am sure if it ever happened before somone would say somthing. But it does strange to me, I know there's a first time for everything, but the g/s/c versions are pretty old, you would think even a rare glitch would have been discovered by now. And by "wickness" do you wittness? and "furse" force?:confused:

Ya sorry

DratiniLover
11-17-2006, 05:30 PM
I believe you, because some strange things do happen in games, and different glitches happen in different games...

silent pokemon master
11-17-2006, 05:35 PM
well it might have happened if he used gameshark before

DratiniLover
11-17-2006, 05:37 PM
Your right, it could be, he could have used gameshark before, but put in the wrong code or something.

silent pokemon master
11-17-2006, 05:38 PM
yes that what i think but really funny bumping into a tree and that tree talking to you lol:crackup:

lugia_ho-oh
11-19-2006, 03:39 AM
well it might have happened if he used gameshark before

I believe you, because some strange things do happen in games, and different glitches happen in different games...
Yes, it's just that the game is so old. Sure, a rare glitch is possible, but not probable. I'am not calling you a liar, but...........

ad nauseam
11-19-2006, 08:48 AM
I don't think even GameShark would cause something like this.

Espeon Rinage
11-19-2006, 09:01 AM
Lets not say we completly don't believe him, it could be backfire affects of Gameshark. The game coding can be real messed up from that. We are on a forum and so we can't see it ourselves, we could just be netural and say it's not experianced before, not that it's complete garbidge.

!CeMAn
11-19-2006, 03:11 PM
The exact same thing happened to me last July.

Nonstop
11-19-2006, 09:22 PM
same but a different date :tongue:

lugia_ho-oh
11-19-2006, 09:35 PM
The exact same thing happened to me last July.

Did you use a shark or buy it used?

Elmo's Heaven!!
11-20-2006, 09:46 PM
Did you use a shark or buy it used?
Can't you tell he's lying??

To the creator of this thread; Do you have any proof? Pictures? Witnesses?

lugia_ho-oh
11-21-2006, 08:36 PM
Yes, but who honestly carries around a camera whikle playing a gameboy? But I do get your point.I would like way more proof than just a strangers words.

Bulbachu
11-26-2006, 10:55 PM
i believe him, even though it's never happened to me, some really freaky things happen on GSC.

this is just another example of how strange those games are.

MY AERODACTYLE KNOWS SOLAR BEAM!

Spinner
11-27-2006, 02:46 AM
i believe him, even though it's never happened to me, some really freaky things happen on GSC.

this is just another example of how strange those games are.

MY AERODACTYLE KNOWS SOLAR BEAM!

Yeah, but Solearbeam is a TM. Anyway, I have to say I am highly doubtful that this happened. I'll admit there is a slim chance that it happened, but... I'm sorry. I've seen so many fake cheats, that I no longer bother with them any more:rolleyes:

Tory vs Meaty II
11-27-2006, 04:20 AM

Neo Mudkip, this is kind of weird, I never heard anything like this before.