PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Contests: Rubella Contest!

Wario
11-16-2006, 10:53 PM
Hello and welcome to Pokemon Contests. This is our first thread, so please excuse the lack of pictures.

WHAT WE DO

Coordinators from all around the world come to participate in pokemon contests and win valuable ribbons. Trainers have to strategize appeals and attack combinations to impress our panel of judge(s) and take home the gold. Not only that, but coordinators who impress the judges have the opportunity to duke it out to determine the better coordinator.

HOW IT WORKS
Once you have 2 starter pokemon and a contest pass, you are ready to enter a contest. Each time a new contest starts, a new thread will be made, like this:(All contests will be made in the roleplay board)

Pokemon Contests: Rubella contest

Contests last for a month each to give everyone a fair chance at winning. However, once you lose, you cannot re-enter until a new contest is started next month. The appeal stage lasts for 1 week. In the appeal stage, in this thread you will post up to three of your pokemon’s attacks in an order you think might impress the judges. Here is an example of an appeal:

I’ll use my weavile for the appeal stage. Weavile uses dark wave and then freeze!

See how that worked? Dark wave alone would have made an ugly appeal, but using it in combination with ice beam made a light purple aura that covered the stadium. You can only make one appeal during the appeal stage.

all appeal stages are graded using this criteria:

Creativity: ?/10
Spelling/Grammar: ?/5
Possibility: ?/5
Interest: ?/10
Style: ?/10
Bonus: possible +5
Reason for Bonus:

For the remaining three weeks, the 4-16 people that the judges have deemed worthy will duke it out. This will happen via pm. Each of the contenders will pm me which attack they are using (only one per turn) and I will tell them what happen via pm. Do not pm me twice, I will respond. When I respond, if your opponent is still standing, you can pm me another move or you can forfeit. This process will continue until I pm you which of the two coordinators won.

After the contest is over, the best coordinator is awarded a ribbon for his/her ribbon case, and a new contest will be started.

BECOMING A COORDINATOR
Becoming a coordinator is very easy; all you have to do is fill out this form!

Name:
Age (not necessary):
Starter pokemon (see below):

After you are accepted, I will give you a random 3-attack moveset for your pokemon

STARTER POKEMON
When you become a coordinator, you can choose two starter pokemon, but you can only get electric, fire, water, grass, psychic, and normal non-legendary pokemon(Judges, or contest mods can start out with any non-legendary pokemon):

GETTING NEW POKEMON
After placing in a contest (1st, 2nd or 3rd), you can choose a new pokemon. You have to post the name of the pokemon you want, and I will give you a random moveset for your new pokemon

CONTEST PRIZES
1st Place- New Pokemon, a random Tm, random money(see below), and an evolutionary item, ribbon
2nd Place-New Pokemon, Random TM, evolutionary item, ribbon
3rd Place- New Pokemon, random money, ribbon

MONEY
You can earn money by winning contests or selling contest items. To buy something with your money, you must pm either gonzap or Sent Reglay what you want. Your money must be deducted manually, and you will recive an item. Here is a list of everything you can buy:

Evolution Stone- 1000
Red, Blue, Yellow Pokeblock-2000
Brown, Purple, Green Pokeblock-2500
Light Ball(makes pokemon more elegant)- 2000
Stick(just an accesory)- 2000
Lucky Egg(increses chance of getting bonus points)-5000

Judge Wages-
Gonzap-3000 per month
Sent Reglay-2000 per month

POKEBLOCKS
Pokeblock are items you obtain in our shop. If you buy them, you must give them to one of your pokemon. The more pokeblocks your pokemon has, the better chances it has of placing in a contest. We can award up to 7 pokeblock bonus points in the appeal round for pokeblocks. The rarer the pokeblock, the more points you get!

LEVELING UP/LEARNING MOVES
When you sign up to be a coordinator, I will give you 3 additional attacks and number that you cannot use as of yet. However, when your post count is equal to the number beside the attack, you can use that attack. When your pokemon meets the number next to its evolution, it will evolve into its next form. Here is an example:

Pokemon: Bulbasaur
Random Moveset: Vine whip, tackle, razor leaf
Later moveset: Solar Beam-600, Slash-600, Frenzy Plant-900
Evolve: Ivysaur-600, Venusaur-800

*Note that not all bulbasaurs will share these movesets or evolution levels.

GETTING LEDGENDARY POKEMON
After placing in the grand festival (see below) you can take any legendary that has not already been taken by someone. For example, if I have a kyogre, then you win the grand festival, and you want kyogre, you cannot, for legednaries are one of a kind. Legendaries will get a one of a kind move called “Legendary pride”, along with a random 3 attack random moveset.

RIBBONS
After placing in each contest, you will receive a ribbon. Collecting 5 ribbons grants you automatic invitation to the grand festival, the ultimate contest (held every October, but not in 2006).

Mod Prevelages:
Can swap pokemon for another pokemon(only once)
can accept new members
can reject older ones
can give numbers out
get paid wages and have a say in evrything that goes on(hower, I can override them)
CREDITS
The guys down at VPP for letting me do this
Contest Judges- Gonzap, Sent Reglay , {This could be you!}

LINKS
Coordinator Stats (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23853)

Wario
11-16-2006, 10:54 PM
Memberlist:

Gonzap-bulbasaur, Gardevoir(this month's score: 36/40)
Sent Reglay- Elekid, Tyranitar
Milos- Roselia, Surskit
Draconic_Espeon-cyndaquil, seel
Barret-evee(espeon), ralts
Mime Jr-Horsea, Skitty(this moths score: (31/40)
xxxSakura-Azurill, Skitty (this month's score: 40/40)
grassmaster1530-Bulbasaur, Butterfree(this months score: 33/40)

Wario
11-17-2006, 10:01 PM
Special offer!

Just like in the shinou super-contests, you can dress up your pokemon(in sprite or drawn form). The winner of the dress up contest will recieve a limited edition Parukia or Diaruga(their choice) with the special ability "legendary pride".

Submit your entries via pm to gonzap.

Sent Reglay will judge mine, and I will judge Sent Reglay's

entries
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j135/tokyoking466/entries.png
shading:?/5
originality:?/10
outlines, quality: ?/10

gonzap: 22/25

Sent Reglay
11-18-2006, 12:31 AM
So who am I paired up with?

I'll see when I can start on items and stuff.

Wario
11-18-2006, 12:52 AM
The Contest so far

Appeal 1: Gonzap's Gardevoir
Gonzap elegantly hurled his pokeball into the air, releasing A gardevoir dressed in a stunning orange kimono. It carried an authentic fan, and to top it all up, white face paint. The crowd went wild just because of the elegant costume. The Gardevoir began to glow a light purple tone, preparing for a psychic attack. A small and unoticeable black hole appeared behind Gardevoir, an array of flower petals emerging from it.

"Teleport" the trainer whispered

The spiral of flower petals slowly disappeared, but reapeared falling onto the audience. "Attract to finish it off!"
Small dust showered down on the audience, making Gardevoir even more graceful in their eyes. To finish off the appeal, Gardevoir used psychic, causing the already elegant flowers to follow her movement. The audience became infatuated by the flowers, making for a great appeal combination.

Co-ordinator #2 : Alexis Andrews
With a Pokeball in her hand, Alexis, or as commonly called just Alex, began to run towards the stage; excited about her first contest.

"Happ to be here everyone! Take the spot-light .... Caterpie!" Alex shouted with a smile as she reached the edge of the stage throwing hert Pokeball up in the air above her. A short distance from the opened Pokeball, a light shot out of it and a little green Pokemon could be seen summersalting in the air before making a landing. First the Pokeball landed in Alex's hand and afterwards after the summersalting, Alex's Caterpie landed on Alex's lifted hand on its tail giving the audience a cute smile.

The audience clapped as the little Pokemon managed to pull a good act and a cute appearance as well.

"All right Caterpie! Use String Shot on the ceiling."

On Alex's hand, Caterpie lifted its head and released a String Shot that hit the ceiling. Caterpie began to rise from Alex and reaching the ceiling. Once it was almost touching the ceiling, Alex was ready again.

"Now let's show 'em your Spider Web!"

Caterpie managed to create a large Spider Webabove the Contest Stage that began to glisten in the sunlight that the Contest windows and openings revealed.

"Now drop on your Web and use Tackle!"

Caterpie did as Alex said ans dropped gracefully on the spider web and actually managed to skate across the web on its stomach, using its Tackle Attack for leverage. It kept skating across its glistening web on its stomach which showed to be a very cute display as it smiled and squealed in delight as it skated.

The crowd loved its cuteness and utilisation of the web and cheered loudly for the Bug Pokemon.

"Caterpie! Finish!"

At the sound of her words, Cateprie waited till it was in the middle of the Web, jumped off its small stomach and actually dropped through the middle of the web!

But unknown until later, Caterpie attached a String Shot close to the middle of the web and began to slowly descend to the center of the stage but this time it was spinning downward towards the stage. Caterpie sup and spun around slowly as it descended to the Stage. As it landed, it cut the String Shot from itself and landed on its tail as it had before. It showed the audience a cute smile and a cute sound as well.

"Caaaterpie!" it happily said.

Alex and Caterpie then bowed as the audience clapped and cheered louder than before.

[[Contestant no.3]] Kurosaki Sakura <3

Sakura hopped up onto the stage, her usual cheerful grin on her pretty face. Her beautiful pink hair that reaches her thigh swished slightly as she ventured closer to the center of the stage. "Everything will be fine~"

Bowing, she was happy to hear the crowd's applause. "Hi everybody! I'm pleased to be here to show off my Pokemon! She can be a little bratty sometimes, but she's still a great companion!"

The crowd laughed at Sakura's truthful comment and applauded once again. She offered them a grin as optimistic as her nature and raised her left hand up. She clenched a Pokeball in her left palm, and closed her pale pink eyes slowly.

Sakura could feel the anxiety of the crowd, and decided to let them wait no more. Opening her sparkling eyes slowly, she felt her muscle release the half-red, half-white orb and flinging it high up upon the stage swiftly.

"Let's do this, Azurill!" Sakura hollered as the ball opened. In a flash, a radiant maroon beam brightened up the stage as a cute ball of aqua blue bounced out. She uncurled herself and squealed cutely. Her navy eyes shone like glitter as she fell elegantly down on Sakura's right shoulder. Ruriri, Azurill's pet name, was as cute as Sakura. Two ovals of pale baby blue were on her cheeks, as if she was blushing.

"Azurill, use Splash and bounce yourself high up into the air!" Sakura commanded Ruriri, and instantaneously, the baby Pokemon bounced herself into the air, using her cute tail as a support.

Once her cartwheels were finish in the air, Sakura instructed Azurill to use Bubble. A few seconds later, the whole stage was filled with transparent bubbles, as well as the crowd's area. Sakura's miniskirt swished a little as well when she jumped up and down excitedly. This was fun!

"Keep it up, Azurill! Show them your Charm attack now! Mix them with the bubbles using Splash!" Sakura continued in a hyper manner.

Azurill shook itself and many pink heart shapes popped out from nowhere. It was Charm, the attack in where if one was to be hit by the hearts, he or she will instantly fall in love with the user. Ruriri was careful not to let the hearts hit anybody, and when she confirmed that none will, she started using her Splash attack.

Her petite-sized body started moving around as she bounce on the hearts and rolled them into the bubbles. The radiance from the lights in the stadium reflected the colour, and what appeared to the crowd were colourful bubbles as they swished elegantly down.

Azurill landed on Sakura's shoulder again and bowed as Sakura waved her hand frantically in response to the crowd's thunderous cheer. "Thanks, everybody~! Return, Azurill!"

The same red beam appeared again as Azurill dematerialized into the Pokeball. Sakura grinned in her happy-go-lucky way as she pranced gleefully down the stage, glad that her appeal went well.

Appeal 4- Ryan and KingdraRyan walks on to center stage. He pulls out a pokeball, and throws it up in the air.

"Go Kingdra!"

The ball opens, causing a red light to fall out of it. The light takes shape and a Kingdra appears. The crowd awes at his newly evolved Kingdra. Kingdra is sea green color with ice blue eyes, and he has blue scarf on.

"Kingdra! Hydro Pump!"

The Kingdra blasts water out of his month and drenches the entire stage.

"Now, Twister!"

Kingdra starts a twister and the water on the stage is pulled into it. The water is pulled up in 4 streams of water. When it gets to the top of the twister it is poured out in elegant waterfalls.

"Kingdra, finish it off with Dragonbearth!"

Kingdra aims his blast at the ground, the force of the blast hurtles him into and flip and he lands in the twister. Kingdra is held up by the fierce winds. He takes a finishing pose, and his scarf is blowing in the winds on the twister.

Sent Reglay
11-18-2006, 01:02 AM
just forget it, and trust me.

BTW, aren't you supposed to sprite your own pokemon? if not, i'm going to change my entrys.

Wario
11-18-2006, 01:05 AM
yeah, you are. I have Gardevoir and bulbasaur, you have electabuzz evo and t-tar, so we're both fine!

Sent Reglay
11-18-2006, 01:39 AM
What happened to Sneasle and Roselia?

Wario
11-18-2006, 02:08 AM
I got rid, they weren't at all good for contests(and cuz I can do that)

Sent Reglay
11-18-2006, 02:09 AM
Wow, thats cheep. Since we are breaking rules, can I replace one of my pokemon?

Wario
11-18-2006, 02:10 AM
of course, mods can do that. Only once though.

Sent Reglay
11-18-2006, 02:12 AM
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I'm giving them both the boot, in favor of a Flygon and Dragonair

Wario
11-18-2006, 02:13 AM
go for, it, good luck with your new ones!

Sent Reglay
11-18-2006, 02:16 AM
Ok, I edited them in my Coordinator profile. I tried to replace their attacks with parralell ones.

Wario
11-18-2006, 01:00 PM
Its Saturday, and that means...CONTESTS ARE OFFICIALLY OPENED!

Wario
11-18-2006, 01:11 PM
Gonzap elegantly hurled his pokeball into the air, releasing A gardevoir dressed in a stunning orange kimono. It carried an authentic fan, and to top it all up, white face paint. The crowd went wild just because of the elegant costume. The Gardevoir began to glow a light purple tone, preparing for a psychic attack. A small and unoticeable black hole appeared behind Gardevoir, an array of flower petals emerging from it.

"Teleport" the trainer whispered

The spiral of flower petals slowly disappeared, but reapeared falling onto the audience. "Attract to finish it off!"
Small dust showered down on the audience, making Gardevoir even more graceful in their eyes. To finish off the appeal, Gardevoir used psychic, causing the already elegant flowers to follow her movement. The audience became infatuated by the flowers, making for a great appeal combination.

Snet, you need to judge my appeal.

Sent Reglay
11-18-2006, 01:52 PM
Creativity: 9/10
Very creative. The combination was both elegant, and fun to read.

Spelling/Grammar: 3/5
A couple of grammar issues. You capatalized "A" and didn't capatalize the "G" in "Gardevoir"

Possibility: 3/5
I don't know where the flowers came from, that would be a good thing to add, otherwise, this is fine.

Interest: 9/10
The appeal caught alot of attention, and wasn't to long, this meant it was very interesting. You could do with a little more detail though.

Style: 10/10
Excellent. The appeal was elegant, and had a style all its own,

Bonus: +2
Great Style, could have done with more detail once again.

TOTAL:36/40
A great First Appeal!

Wario
11-18-2006, 02:03 PM
woot! And in case you didn't know Gardevoir(according to official pokedex entries) can make small black holes and transport one thing to another place through it. But I still did good, so who cares? Post your appeal when its ready.

Sent Reglay
11-18-2006, 02:06 PM
Well that is the kind of thing you need to mention before-hand. I'll have my appeal up soon.

Wario
11-18-2006, 02:07 PM
alright, I'll keep that in mind next time. I'm actually going to make some items now.

Sent Reglay
11-18-2006, 02:19 PM
Ok, I'll try and right up a TM list today.

Wario
11-18-2006, 03:17 PM
that would be good. I hope the other members come soon...

Sent Reglay
11-18-2006, 04:59 PM
TM01- Freestyle- Uses Pokemonís natural abilities to create freestyle appeal move. The abilities of this move must be stated in your coordinators stats.
TM02- Memory- Allows a Pokemon to learn any move that it can learn through leveling up.
TM03- Flamethrower
TM04- Ice Beam
TM05- Thunderbolt
TM06- Water Pulse
TM07- Fire Blast
TM08- Blizzard
TM09- Thunder
TM10- Hydro Pump
TM11- Solar Beam
TM12- Shimmer Wave- A wave of shining energy. Can be learned by any Pokemon.
TM13- Earthquake
TM14- Sunny Day
TM15- Rain Dance
TM16- Sandstorm
TM17- Hail
TM18- Moonlight
TM19- Morning Sun
TM20- Hyper Beam
TM21- Rockslide
TM22- Sheer Cold
TM23- Fissure
TM24- Guillotine
TM25- Horn Drill
TM26- Heat Wave
TM27- Flame Wheel
TM28- Aqua Ring- Creates a glowing ring of pure water.
TM29- Waterfall
TM30- Surf
TM31- Overheat
TM32- Sludge Bomb
TM33- Double Team
TM34- Dragon Breath
TM35- Darkness- Covers the stage in shadows.
TM36- Flash
TM37- Rock Smash
TM38- Strength
TM39- Fury Cutter
TM40- Fire Punch
TM41- Ice Punch
TM42- Thunder Punch
TM43- Tri Attack
TM44- Zap Cannon
TM45- Bullet Seed
TM46- Razor Leaf
TM47- Mirror Coat
TM48- Protect
TM49- Safeguard
TM50- Dynamic Punch

All TMs cost $1000 except for TM01 and TM02 which cost $1500. The moves represented that arenít natural TMs can be taught to Pokemon that wouldnít normally learn, them, ask a judge if a given move can be taught to your Pokemon.

Wario
11-18-2006, 05:51 PM
I'd love to get freestyle! Thanks a bunch for making those!

Sent Reglay
11-18-2006, 05:56 PM
well, we as judges have money.

I'll buy:

TM23- Fissure
TM27- Flame Wheel

$4000-$2000=$2000

Wario
11-18-2006, 06:29 PM
I'll buy...

Aqua ring
Freestyle

6000-2500=3500

Sent Reglay
11-18-2006, 06:33 PM
Who are you going to teach aqua ring to? Because Aqua ring is supposed to be a water only attack. (Or at least a dragon or water attack)

Wario
11-18-2006, 07:20 PM
Gardevoir, it learns several water attacks in d/p.

Sent Reglay
11-18-2006, 07:21 PM
The only water attack it learns is rain dance:neutral:

Wario
11-18-2006, 07:56 PM
I thought there were more:oops: I'll save it for another pokemon then.

Sent Reglay
11-18-2006, 07:59 PM
Ok, thats fine. just making sure we aren't breaking rules.

grassMaster1530
11-18-2006, 08:00 PM
Co-ordinator #2 : Alexis Andrews

With a Pokeball in her hand, Alexis, or as commonly called just Alex, began to run towards the stage; excited about her first contest.

"Happ to be here everyone! Take the spot-light .... Caterpie!" Alex shouted with a smile as she reached the edge of the stage throwing hert Pokeball up in the air above her. A short distance from the opened Pokeball, a light shot out of it and a little green Pokemon could be seen summersalting in the air before making a landing. First the Pokeball landed in Alex's hand and afterwards after the summersalting, Alex's Caterpie landed on Alex's lifted hand on its tail giving the audience a cute smile.

The audience clapped as the little Pokemon managed to pull a good act and a cute appearance as well.

"All right Caterpie! Use String Shot on the ceiling."

On Alex's hand, Caterpie lifted its head and released a String Shot that hit the ceiling. Caterpie began to rise from Alex and reaching the ceiling. Once it was almost touching the ceiling, Alex was ready again.

"Now let's show 'em your Spider Web!"

Caterpie managed to create a large Spider Webabove the Contest Stage that began to glisten in the sunlight that the Contest windows and openings revealed.

"Now drop on your Web and use Tackle!"

Caterpie did as Alex said ans dropped gracefully on the spider web and actually managed to skate across the web on its stomach, using its Tackle Attack for leverage. It kept skating across its glistening web on its stomach which showed to be a very cute display as it smiled and squealed in delight as it skated.

The crowd loved its cuteness and utilisation of the web and cheered loudly for the Bug Pokemon.

"Caterpie! Finish!"

At the sound of her words, Cateprie waited till it was in the middle of the Web, jumped off its small stomach and actually dropped through the middle of the web!

But unknown until later, Caterpie attached a String Shot close to the middle of the web and began to slowly descend to the center of the stage but this time it was spinning downward towards the stage. Caterpie sup and spun around slowly as it descended to the Stage. As it landed, it cut the String Shot from itself and landed on its tail as it had before. It showed the audience a cute smile and a cute sound as well.

"Caaaterpie!" it happily said.

Alex and Caterpie then bowed as the audience clapped and cheered louder than before.

Sent Reglay
11-18-2006, 08:10 PM
Creativity: 7/10
Not to creative, but pretty goo for a Caterpie

Spelling/Grammar: 0/5
Re-reading is very important. plenty of grammar and spelling errors

Possibility: 3/5
Caterpie doesn't learn spider web.

Interest: 9/10
Good description

Style: 9/10
Good length

Bonus: +3
Utilizing caterpie is a great impressive.

TOTAL:31/40
A great First Appeal!

Wario
11-18-2006, 08:12 PM
Creativity: 7/10- not as creative I had hoped, but still imaginative
Spelling/Grammar: 1/5- a few mistakes here and there, pretty descriptive
Possibility: 5/5- If pokemon were real, this would definately be possible
Interest: 9/10- it kept me on the edge of my seat, nice
Style: 8/10- not amazing, but still good
Bonus: possible +2
Reason for Bonus:for using such an underlooked pokemon in such a clever way

total: 31/40

edit: sent beat me to it. And for her sake, I told her that caterpie could use spider web. Her other random attacks were crappy, so I gave her a break. We hav the sam total score anyways, so she gets a 31.

Sent Reglay
11-18-2006, 08:14 PM
Wow, we both agreed.

Wario
11-18-2006, 08:17 PM
for once:tongue: anyways, I can't wait to see your appeal!

Sent Reglay
11-18-2006, 08:20 PM
I know, I'm just muli-tasking so much, I would buthcer the grammar.

Wario
11-18-2006, 08:21 PM
just like you butchered the word butcher? Remember to post your stats in the coordinator stat page!

Sent Reglay
11-18-2006, 08:22 PM
I did, completely updated and everything.

Wario
11-18-2006, 08:27 PM
I'm talking to the others. mind judging these sprites: (I'll judge yours)

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j135/tokyoking466/entries-1.png

here is the criteria:

shading:?/5
originality:?/10
outlines, overall quality: ?/10

Mime Jr
11-18-2006, 08:28 PM
Ryan walks on to center stage. He pulls out a pokeball, and throws it up in the air.

"Go Kingdra!"

The ball opens, causing a red light to fall out of it. The light takes shape and a Kingdra appears. The crowd awes at his newly evolved Kingdra. Kingdra is sea green color with ice blue eyes, and he has blue scarf on.

"Kingdra! Hydro Pump!"

The Kingdra blasts water out of his month and drenches the entire stage.

"Now, Twister!"

Kingdra starts a twister and the water on the stage is pulled into it. The water is pulled up in 4 streams of water. When it gets to the top of the twister it is poured out in elegant waterfalls.

"Kingdra, finish it off with Dragonbearth!"

Kingdra aims his blast at the ground, the force of the blast hurtles him into and flip and he lands in the twister. Kingdra is held up by the fierce winds. He takes a finishing pose, and his scarf is blowing in the winds on the twister.

Sent Reglay
11-18-2006, 08:30 PM
shading:4/5
The headband is shaded weird

originality:10/10

outlines, overall quality: 8/10
Some blocky outlines.

Don't judge mine, i'm changing them.

Wario
11-18-2006, 08:33 PM
sent, who is that for?

Creativity: 10/10- I couldn't have thought of that in a million years
Spelling/Grammar:3/5 not that great, but still okay
Possibility: 1/5- a twister wouldn't draw the water to it, a whirlpool would.
Interest: 8/10- very, very interesting
Style: 8/10- could be a bit longer and more discriptive
Bonus: possible +0
Reason for Bonus:

30/40, just average(though Sent will probably be more positive)

Sent Reglay
11-18-2006, 08:37 PM
Creativity: 6/10- Not that original
Spelling/Grammar: 5/5 Best all day
Possibility: 4/5- Fine I guess
Interest: 7/10- Average plot, good detail
Style: 6/10- could be a bit longer and more discriptive
Bonus: +4 for best grammar all day

Total: 32/40

Averaged score: 31/40

Mime Jr
11-18-2006, 08:41 PM
sent, who is that for?

Creativity: 10/10- I couldn't have thought of that in a million years
Spelling/Grammar:3/5 not that great, but still okay
Possibility: 1/5- a twister wouldn't draw the water to it, a whirlpool would.
Interest: 8/10- very, very interesting
Style: 8/10- could be a bit longer and more discriptive
Bonus: possible +0
Reason for Bonus:

30/40, just average(though Sent will probably be more positive)
I assume it is for Kingdra, and I guess average is good.

Wario
11-18-2006, 08:41 PM
you're right about the grammar!

Todays been pretty busy so far.

Sent Reglay
11-18-2006, 08:42 PM
The sprite grade was yours.

grassMaster1530
11-18-2006, 09:35 PM
Creativity: 7/10- not as creative I had hoped, but still imaginative
Spelling/Grammar: 1/5- a few mistakes here and there, pretty descriptive
Possibility: 5/5- If pokemon were real, this would definately be possible
Interest: 9/10- it kept me on the edge of my seat, nice
Style: 8/10- not amazing, but still good
Bonus: possible +2
Reason for Bonus:for using such an underlooked pokemon in such a clever way

total: 31/40

edit: sent beat me to it. And for her sake, I told her that caterpie could use spider web. Her other random attacks were crappy, so I gave her a break. We hav the sam total score anyways, so she gets a 31.

Well I did my best:neutral: .

And for errors, if you mean the errors in the speech, that's why they're in inverted commas. It's in Dialogue since she's speaking.

And isn't the total 32/40 or did i miscalculate?

Mime Jr
11-18-2006, 09:46 PM
I like how everyone else gets 'Great First Appeal", and then I get one less point and it is "just average".

Sent Reglay
11-18-2006, 10:21 PM
I only did that on the first one, and forgot to change it.

Mime Jr
11-18-2006, 10:25 PM
Oh I see. lol, ok I get.

Wario
11-19-2006, 12:48 AM
I'm still waiting of at least 4 more appeals...

Mime Jr
11-19-2006, 01:06 AM
Well I know some guy was waiting to be accepted as a coordinator.

xxxSakura
11-19-2006, 11:14 AM
OOC| Sorry for being so late! I never saw this thread until now :oops:

[[Contestant no.3]] Kurosaki Sakura <3

Sakura hopped up onto the stage, her usual cheerful grin on her pretty face. Her beautiful pink hair that reaches her thigh swished slightly as she ventured closer to the center of the stage. "Everything will be fine~"

Bowing, she was happy to hear the crowd's applause. "Hi everybody! I'm pleased to be here to show off my Pokemon! She can be a little bratty sometimes, but she's still a great companion!"

The crowd laughed at Sakura's truthful comment and applauded once again. She offered them a grin as optimistic as her nature and raised her left hand up. She clenched a Pokeball in her left palm, and closed her pale pink eyes slowly.

Sakura could feel the anxiety of the crowd, and decided to let them wait no more. Opening her sparkling eyes slowly, she felt her muscle release the half-red, half-white orb and flinging it high up upon the stage swiftly.

"Let's do this, Azurill!" Sakura hollered as the ball opened. In a flash, a radiant maroon beam brightened up the stage as a cute ball of aqua blue bounced out. She uncurled herself and squealed cutely. Her navy eyes shone like glitter as she fell elegantly down on Sakura's right shoulder. Ruriri, Azurill's pet name, was as cute as Sakura. Two ovals of pale baby blue were on her cheeks, as if she was blushing.

"Azurill, use Splash and bounce yourself high up into the air!" Sakura commanded Ruriri, and instantaneously, the baby Pokemon bounced herself into the air, using her cute tail as a support.

Once her cartwheels were finish in the air, Sakura instructed Azurill to use Bubble. A few seconds later, the whole stage was filled with transparent bubbles, as well as the crowd's area. Sakura's miniskirt swished a little as well when she jumped up and down excitedly. This was fun!

"Keep it up, Azurill! Show them your Charm attack now! Mix them with the bubbles using Splash!" Sakura continued in a hyper manner.

Azurill shook itself and many pink heart shapes popped out from nowhere. It was Charm, the attack in where if one was to be hit by the hearts, he or she will instantly fall in love with the user. Ruriri was careful not to let the hearts hit anybody, and when she confirmed that none will, she started using her Splash attack.

Her petite-sized body started moving around as she bounce on the hearts and rolled them into the bubbles. The radiance from the lights in the stadium reflected the colour, and what appeared to the crowd were colourful bubbles as they swished elegantly down.

Azurill landed on Sakura's shoulder again and bowed as Sakura waved her hand frantically in response to the crowd's thunderous cheer. "Thanks, everybody~! Return, Azurill!"

The same red beam appeared again as Azurill dematerialized into the Pokeball. Sakura grinned in her happy-go-lucky way as she pranced gleefully down the stage, glad that her appeal went well.

Wario
11-19-2006, 11:27 AM
a truly awesome appeal; I see 1 grammar mistake, and everything else is perfect! Congrats on a perfect score!

Sent Reglay
11-19-2006, 12:49 PM
Creativity: 10/10- Exceeds expectations
Spelling/Grammar: 4/5 One mistake.
Possibility: 5/5- Fine I guess
Interest: 5/10- A little long for my taste. I think it would have been more effective if it was a little bit shorter
Style: 10/10- Enourmous amounts of detail. It was beautiful:eek:
Bonus: +5 for thorough detail

Total: 39/40(Yes, I'm the mean judge)

Averaged score: 42/40

xxxSakura
11-19-2006, 02:16 PM
Yay! Thanks for the score! ^^ Oh ya, and which one is the grammar mistake? I need to know so I can improve! :hungry:

Wario
11-19-2006, 02:23 PM
we'll just leave it at 40, besides, you're currently in the lead. I only noticed an error concerning tense.

xxxSakura
11-24-2006, 12:08 PM
Oh, OK, thanks very much ^^

Draconic_Espeon
12-03-2006, 04:57 PM
So extremely sorry guys. I thought this was given up on. :oops: I'll post an appeal in just a little bit.

Wario
12-03-2006, 05:10 PM
sorry, but no more appeals. The final match(using the batle system) will be me vs. xxxsakura based on appeal scores.

Draconic_Espeon
12-03-2006, 05:16 PM
M'kay, I'll try next, er, this month. Maybe you should PM the link to the thread to the Coordinators? Then we won't accidentally miss it.

grassMaster1530
12-04-2006, 12:23 AM
Oh no...... well ...... I'll tyr and do better next time.

I'll train Caterpie and Bulbasaur a lot more til the next Contest :happy: :wink: