PDA

View Full Version : Legendary Doom

vgbri
11-16-2006, 11:38 PM
You have probobly joined plenty of roleplays but I bet you haven't joined any like this! This is the first roleplay I believe that Legendaries are an option.

In the not so distant future humanity is on its last leg and the legendary pokemon have split into thirds. One third of the legendarys believe humans have no right to live on this earth and are working on their extermination (Team Doom). Another third is triing to protect humans (Team Ultra). One day a few trainers got together forming team humanity each having 2 legendaries with them. Team Doom wants both teams dead, Team Ultra wants Team Doom dead and team Humanity trust neither teams and wants them both dead. All the teams will be fighting eachother and everyone must have atleast 1 legendary. 4th region legendaries are alowed. To make things more interesting I am allowing people to make up their own legendarys but you need to make a sprite or some kind of illistration of it and describe it to full detail with its name, type, and abilities. I hope this will become interesting! Each person can control 2 legendarys no matter what team you are on. If something is not clear tell me.

I just thought of this. I am going to allow trainers for team Doom and Ultra as well as Humanity. Only team Humanity reqires a trainer though.THE ROLE PLAY HAS STARTED!! SIGN UPS ARE STILL OPEN!!!

Team Doom:
vgbri
Grass King
Moltres

Team Ultra:
ashketchum
Fiery Houndoom
angel_fire
evil pikachu

Team Humanity:
Entei 3000
SpazzedOutRayquaza
Prince_Rilian

Some things are optional for team Doom and Ultra because their teams don't require trainers.

Name:(Name of your character. Only for team Humanity optional for Doom and Ultra)
Pokemon:(What 2 legendaries do you have, nicknames, and attacks)
Make Ups:(Only for made up legendaries. Include Sprites, Abilities, and types. This is optional if you dont want to make any pokemon up)
Desciption:(How your Character looks. Only for Team Humanity optional for Doom and Ultra)
Team:(I am going to let you figure this one out.......... TEAM DOOM ULTRA OR HUMANITY.... CHOOSE!!!)
Personality:(How do you or your pokemon act)
Sex:(Boy or Girl.... this is the hardest decision of your life)
Other:(Anything about your pokemon or person that wasn't mentioned before. Once again optopnal)

Pokemon: Ho-Ho and Deoxis
Team: Doom
Sex: Both are boys
Personality: Ho-Ho is very playful and only turns seriouse in battle. He chooses his battles wisely and knows when to give up. He never admits defeat. He isn't as powerful as he looks to be honest but is stronger than any non legendary pokemon. He always likes to be with someone and hates being left alone.
Deoxis is a seriose pokemon who never takes chances especialy in battle. He will fight anyone and everyone who gets in his way and doesn't give up till he faints which rarely happens. He often suggests ideas that are risky but always work. He is much more resposible than Ho-Ho.

Rules: No god modding, double posting or bunning without permission. I hope I don't need anymore I dont like alot of restrictions.

Have fun.... or else!
Join now!!!! THE WAR has begun!!!

Entei_3000
11-17-2006, 12:15 AM
Name: Lorielle
Pokemon: Celebi, Manaphi.
Desciption: Lorielle has ankle length indigo blue hair, emerald green eyes. Peach colored skin. She weighs about 150 lbs. Is five foot three. She wears dark blue jeans with black stars running down the sides. She wears a black shirt with a crimson red heart in the middle. She has blue shoes with black markings.
Team: Team Humanity
Personality: Lorielle is a good humored girl, she always is on the positive side. She can sometimes get ill-tempered sometimes, but not often. Lorielle loves to swim, draw, and read. Lorielle never leaves friends behind, she tris to include them in anything if no one else invites them.
Sex: Girl

vgbri
11-17-2006, 07:19 PM
Ok your in! I have no clue ho many people I will accept before starting this.

ashketchum
11-18-2006, 03:14 AM
Name: Devan Ketchum
Pokemon: Mew, Charmander, and Suicune, Diaruga, Lucario, and shunycharizard.
Team: Ultra
Sex for Pokemon: All are boys.
Personality for me: Enthusiastic, smart, handsome, cool, anti-social sometimes, strong, persistant, and loyal to friends.
Personality for Mew: Playful, Nice, Strong, Handsome, powerful, very loyal, smart, and fast.
Personality for Suicune: Loyal to Devan, generous, thankful, fast, strong, powerful, smart, enthusiastic, handsome, and persistant.
Personaloity for Diaruga( If I can have him ): Strong, ruler of time, powerful, smart, loyal, and cool.

vgbri
11-18-2006, 04:04 PM
Your in! I guess you can use Diaruga. There is no way all legendaries will be taken. Just noone take no more than 3. If you dont have 3 you can collect them during the roleplay. Man this is great I already have 1 person per team! I will start this roleplay when I have nine people but f it takes to long I will settle for 6.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
11-18-2006, 04:37 PM
Name: Philip Hallow
Pokemon: Raikou, Mewtwo, and Rayquaza
Team: Humanity
Sex: Male
Description: Philip has an odd disorder that makes him half albino, and wears blue jeans. He has hair just above shoulder length, and wears large, circular glasses. For a shirt, he has a black T-shirt anda green vest. He also has some beat-up sneakers.
Personality: Philip is a rather upbeat person. He is very friendly, and never stubborn. Unless t cmes to who is leader. Philip loves to be a leader. That's the only time he can be stubborn. He can be loyal to his friends, but if it's a matter of life or death, he may leave on his own, but never betray them.
Other: Philip has a strage knack for living off the land on his own.

vgbri
11-18-2006, 04:44 PM
Great! Your in. 2 to go! If you want to join team humanity there is only one more spot open for it!

Grass King
11-18-2006, 07:07 PM
Pokemon: Giradina, Darkrai
Team: Team Doom
Personality: Giradina -- Always acts before thinking, and often acts irrationally, and he will do anything to get the job done, and he is usually the distraction, for obvious reasons
Darkrai -- The rational one of the duo, he often tries to calm Giradina, and is the strategist,
Sex: Giradina -- Male, Darkrai -- Male

Fiery Houndoom
11-18-2006, 08:21 PM
this is a made-up. i hope thats okay:rolleyes:. i will go ahead and add the discription

Pokemon: Lulio

Team: ultra

Sex: female

discription: http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l284/emily_s_cool/Lulio.jpgshe is lugias daughter and looks just like him except she is smaller and more slender. also, the places where lugia is blue lulio is a dark lavender and the places where he is white she is more of a light silvery color.

Personality: first of all, she is adventourous and brave and never backs down when faced with a challenge, sometimes to the point of foolishness. she somtimes acts without thinking. she is also mischevous and loves to laugh. these often gets her into trouble. she loves pulling pranks on people and will not hesitate to do so. finally, she is stubborn and strong-willed. she (almost) always does what she thinks is right, no matter who or what tries to hold her back.
her father loves the sea, but she loves the air. she never tires of flying and she is an extremely fast flyer as well as manuverable.
she is very strong, but hasn't quite taken full control or advantage of her powers.
all in all, she is a loyal, though somtimes rash and annoying, friend who will never let you down.

vgbri
11-18-2006, 11:36 PM
Both accepted! Thats 6! There is only one spot open for each team now.

ashketchum
11-19-2006, 12:03 AM
Both accepted! Thats 6! There is only one spot open for each team now.
I hope the others come soon so we may start.

DarkAmethyst
11-19-2006, 12:44 AM
Name: Jade Stewart

Pokemon: Lucario, Latias, Jirachi

Team: Ultra

Description: Jade has long, raven black hair and icy blue eyes. She is usually found wearing her hair tied up in a ponytail or a tight bun. She wears a black tanktop with a J embroidered on the front in silver and gold sequins, along with black leather pants. Her shoes, of course, are black.

Personality for Jade: Although her appearence makes her seem like a tough, goth-like person, Jade is really sweet and kindhearted. She can be tough and aggressive when she needs to, but otherwise, she's pretty sweet and friendly. She loves each of her Pokemon dearly, along with any friends she may have.

Lucario: Lucario has a 'hit 'em hard, kick their butt' attitude. It doesn't matter what it goes up against, it wants to beat it. At times, it can be sweet and friendly, like its trainer, but at other times, it can be extremely ill-tempered, and possibly aggressive.

Jirachi: Jirachi is more laid back; it loves to laze around, doing whatever it wants to do. Of course, when it knows it's really needed, it'll do what it's told, but most of the time, it stays out of battles. Accourding to it's point of view, battles aren't all that great, unless there's a prize on the line.

Latias: Latias is the sweet and playful one of the bunch. It loves to make new friends and play around. Its playful spirit makes it appear with a "I really don't take battles seriously" attitude, but as they say, looks can be decieving. When you get this Pokemon into battle, nothing's going to stop it from winning.

Sex for Jade: Female

Lucario: Male

Latias: female

Jirachi: male

vgbri
11-19-2006, 01:01 AM
I cant accept you because Celebi and Rayquaza are both taken. Pick 2 new ones and you are in!

ashketchum
11-19-2006, 03:09 AM
I cant accept you because Celebi and Rayquaza are both taken. Pick 2 new ones and you are in!
Do we only have to have legends?

vgbri
11-19-2006, 01:59 PM
Do we only have to have legends?

I guess you can have a pokemon that isnt a legend but only 1. Plus if these signups keep up we may run out. You can have 1 pokemon that isnt a legend but ONLY 1. If you do this you also need at least 1 legend.

ashketchum
11-19-2006, 02:56 PM
I guess you can have a pokemon that isnt a legend but only 1. Plus if these signups keep up we may run out. You can have 1 pokemon that isnt a legend but ONLY 1. If you do this you also need at least 1 legend.
Do we catch pokemon during the rp too?

vgbri
11-19-2006, 03:36 PM
You can as long as you end up with no more than 3. For example if you have 2 pokemon to start with you can find a third legendary or non legendary pokemon. No more than 3 pokemon can be under your control. If 1 dies then you cant catch another legendary to replace it. If a legendary dies you are allowed to replace it with a non-legendary pokemon. If you kill all your legendarys then tough. I would prefer battles that just make pokemon faint, not kill. If a pokemon in your ownership dies then that is your decision but if you run out of legendarys the RP will miss you. I hope everything is clear now I realy should have mentioned this on my first post.

Fiery Houndoom
11-19-2006, 04:50 PM
You can as long as you end up with no more than 3.

why?(here are some words so that i dont get banned for not puting enough of them)

vgbri
11-19-2006, 05:29 PM
1.) If this were to get enough members we may run out of legendarys.
2.) Wouldn't it get confusing if everyone had 5 legendarys. Youd have to check the sign up sheet every post so you know what you are doing.
3.) It would be like a God-Mod. Imagine, 6 legendarys! It would become to easy because legendarys are so powerful.
ONLY 3! 1 of which doesnt have to be a legendary.

Fiery Houndoom
11-19-2006, 05:45 PM
kk. well, im going to go write my personality now.

DarkAmethyst
11-20-2006, 02:33 PM
I updated my sign up thing. Everything is still pretty much the same, I just changed two of my Pokemon, since they were already taken.

vgbri
11-20-2006, 05:34 PM
Accepted! That makes 7. 2 to go!

Moltres
11-21-2006, 05:06 PM
Pokemon:articuno-ice beam,blizzard, moltres-flamthrower, fire spin, and zapdos-thunder, and thunder shock
Team:Team Doom
Personality:i act like a tom boy and my pokemon have love for me and are very strong
Sex:me female pokemon articuno-male and moltres-male
Other:when my pokemon and i are together in a battle we are very strong

vgbri
11-21-2006, 06:07 PM
Accepted! 1 left yay!!!

Hydralisk
11-21-2006, 10:42 PM
Do you have to post a description in words or can you put a link?

ashketchum
11-21-2006, 11:11 PM
1.) If this were to get enough members we may run out of legendarys.
2.) Wouldn't it get confusing if everyone had 5 legendarys. Youd have to check the sign up sheet every post so you know what you are doing.
3.) It would be like a God-Mod. Imagine, 6 legendarys! It would become to easy because legendarys are so powerful.
ONLY 3! 1 of which doesnt have to be a legendary.

I already knew we could only have 3 legends. I meant normal Pokemon like Lucario, Bulbasaur and stuff....

vgbri
11-22-2006, 05:41 PM
Do you have to post a description in words or can you put a link? You can put a link as long as it is a picture of your character or a desciption of your character. I am going loosely with the sign ups do what ever you like as long as we all understand you.

I already knew we could only have 3 legends. I meant normal Pokemon like Lucario, Bulbasaur and stuff.... You can have normal pokemon but you have to have at least 1 legendary.

Hydralisk
11-22-2006, 08:00 PM
Name: Rilian
Pokemon: Parukia [Gawain], Dorapion [Hydralisk], Aruseus [Troy]
Desciption: http://img.silkroadonline.net/silkroad/silkroadonline/gi_img/rac_img/cim_view/4.jpg
Team: Humanity, I don't have a lot of choice, ;_;
Personality: Parukia, Dorapion and Aruseus are all good natured pokemon that do what they please but usually they listen. Rilian however acts on impulse but has grown to be quite patient living in the cavern.
Age: Rilian is 18. The legends were born before my time and I have no idea how old they are
Sex: Boy. (This was REALLY hard to decide)
Other: Rilian, Gawain, Hydralisk and Aruseus have a cavern under the see that Hydralisk dug out for them.

vgbri
11-22-2006, 09:03 PM
As much as I dont like to say it, now especialy I am going to allow trainers on team Ultra and Doom but it is only an option. Those 9 who have joined may edit their sign ups. I dont have to reaccept you. Sorry for this inconviniance.

Prince_Rilian...... Accepted! That makes 9! 3 per team!

Those of you on the list below are free to post! Below next to the person's name are the pokemon the roleplayer has.

Team Doom:
vgbri Pokemon: Pokemon: Ho-Ho and Deoxis
Grass King Pokemon: Giradina, Darkrai
Moltres Pokemon:articuno

Team Ultra:
ashketchum Pokemon: Mew, Charmander, and Suicune
Fiery Houndoom Pokemon: Lulio (A Make Up. See Desciption in Fiery Houndoom's Post.)
angel_fire Pokemon: Lucario, Latias, Jirachi
evil pikachu Pokemon:Baby lugia

Team Humanity:
Entei 3000 Pokemon: Celebi, Manaphi.
SpazzedOutRayquaza Pokemon: Raikou, Mewtwo, and Rayquaza
Prince_Rilian Pokemon: Parukia [Gawain], Dorapion [Hydralisk], Aruseus [Troy]

Remember, if you still want a spot sign ups are still open!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!

Any Legendary Pokemon that hasn't been taken may be caught during the role play IF you have LESS than 3 pokemon. If we run out of legendarys make one up! One thing that makes the role play one of a kind! If you exceed more than 3 pokemon then... just dont let it happen I will think of something! If your legendary dies, your fault, cant replace it with another legendary. You may only replace your legendary with an average pokemon. If you have no legendarys left in your party than you loose! Last person standing wins! I would prefer your pokemon fainting over diing so only kill you pokemon if you are done with the role play. THERE IS NO WAY BACK IN IF YOU ARE OUT. I MAY MAKE EXCEPTIONS BUT THOSE ARE RARE!!! Have fun! Once again, last man standing!
LET THE WAR BEGIN!!!

Moltres
11-28-2006, 11:26 PM
thanks for accepting me vgbri i glad to be in doom but... one question when do we start attacking other teams?

evil pikachu
11-29-2006, 04:42 AM
Name:Tara
Pokemon:Baby lugia
Make Ups:...
Desciption: a small lugia with a broken wing...
Team: team ultra, lugia just doesn't seem like an evil pokemon
Personality: quiet and shy, probably because it is very weak
Sex: female (hehehe...a male named tara would be funny...)
Other: LUGIA ROCKS

hope this is ok...

vgbri
12-07-2006, 12:43 AM
thanks for accepting me vgbri i glad to be in doom but... one question when do we start attacking other teams?

Now! War has begun and so has the first battle. Doom needs you! Looks like we are loosing! :oops: So uhhh... You know what to do!

Name:Tara
Pokemon:Baby lugia
Make Ups:...
Desciption: a small lugia with a broken wing...
Team: team ultra, lugia just doesn't seem like an evil pokemon
Personality: quiet and shy, probably because it is very weak
Sex: female (hehehe...a male named tara would be funny...)
Other: LUGIA ROCKS

hope this is ok...

We have Lulia but no Lugia! Weclome to the war! I said I wanted sign ups on the real role play instead of the sign up sheet so members could see who you are instead of having come to this link. Doesn't matter though. I just don't come to this link very often. Anyway welcome to the wargo to the roleplay section and post at will!

Braniac12
12-18-2006, 04:17 AM
Pokemon: Giratina ,heatran
Team: Doom
( around 300)
Sex: Both are boys
Personality: Both pokemon are bloodthirsty and are ready to battle anytime anywhere.

c0rpsek1lla
01-29-2007, 11:19 PM
Sign-ups still open? If so, which team and how many slots?

vgbri
01-29-2007, 11:55 PM
This thead is dead but I am planning on starting a new one that will have legendaries, a war, and much more to make a destructive RP that is worth signing up for Wednesday next week or earlier.