PDA

View Full Version : The Three Masters

GrassMaster714
11-17-2006, 06:49 PM
The Regi trio had always lived peaceful on their island. Until one day when they all wished to rule the island alone. They had a fierce battle until they all went to rule their own islands. But when they seperated the weather changed drasticly the rain turned too steel it was hailing in the summer and earthquakes started happening all over the world. A group called the Rulers of Light (A group made up of people that can talk to pokemon) realize how badly this could efect the earth and have decided to find the trio and bring them back to their island. But giovanni who has wanted the trio for years realises that they will be easier too get while they are separated and has assigned a special team called The Shadows (Also a group that can talk to pokmon) to finding the Regis and bringing them to him. Light versus Dark who will get to the trio first.

The leader of each group will be able too talk to pokemon

Name:
Pokemon:(Maximum of three and no legendaries)
Looks (You are alowed to use pictures)
Personality:
History:
Team:(The Shadows or The Rulers of Light)

Name:Matthew Harowitz
Pokemon: Pikachu, Flygon and Crawdaunt
Looks:http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/7862/latiosandlatias2pg0.png (http://imageshack.us)
Personality:Normally calm even in the most dangerous situations.Loves to do math assignments and read books. Always trys to obey what the bible says. Has always had a facination for legendaries
History: He found his Corphish on the road sick when he was very young and got it back to health. Then he trained it for six years with Wallace so it is very strong. He grew up with Ash but then his family and him moved to Sootopoolis wich is where he got his Corphish and his love for water Pokemon. When he was 16 his parents sent him to a very expensive pokemon school wich is where he learned to talk to pokemon
Team: The Rulers of Light

Shadow Kyogre GT2
11-17-2006, 06:59 PM
Name: Krade

Pokemon: Charizard, Blastoise and Houndoom.

Looks: Krade has brown eyes and hair, he weres a red cape and a blue t shirt and boots, he weres red jeans that he customized himself with blue sequins.

Personality: Krade is wise but dosen't always make the right decision. He loves his pokemon and other pokemon alike.

History: Krade started his team when the two legendary beasts( Kyogre and Groudon) Had a battle that he coulden't stop s he joined in and ended up sending kyogre back to the oceon and groudon into his volcano. Now he has a team to put things right.

Team: The rulers of light.

GrassMaster714
11-17-2006, 08:17 PM
Shadow Kyogre GT2 you are not acepted because you did not pick one of the two teams. I also need to tell everyone not to drop out of this rp if you want to drop out know then please do so. I edited the first post a little bit so please look at that Shadow Kyogre GT2. and you are not alowed to have legendaries

Espeon Rinage
11-17-2006, 08:26 PM
Name: Jack Inatigu
Pokemon: Houndoom, Kingdra and Raichu.
Physical Description (Looks): Jack is a tall brown skinned adult. He has top physical condition, with himself working out every day. He weares a black bandanna over his bald head. He wore a dark blue T-shirt, with a thick Jacket over, with several pockets. He had a belt around him, which held his guns and military weapons, also a canteen. He wore dark green camaflouge trouserus.
Mental Description: Jack is a lowner, he doesn't like to work hard for anybody but himself. He doesn't brag, and he works hard for his Pokemon.
Background (History): Jack's parents where killed when he was a young boy in a car crash, he his self had then ran away, but as he did, Geovanni found him, and recruted him to his team.
Team: The Shadows

This isn't the best I can do, but I don't think I need to, since it isn't a major role play.

ashketchum
11-18-2006, 04:02 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Devan Ketchum

Pokemon: Charizard, Lucario, and Charmander.

Looks: Twin bro of Ash Ketchum. But has the same clothes as Ash from D/P.

Personality: Loyal to his friends and Pokemon, persistant, nice, cool, handsome, enthusiastic, and anti-social sometimes.

History: Devan journeyed with Ash, Hikari, and Brock in the Shinou region. He soon decided that he should join the The Rulers Of Light. His first and strongest Pokemon is Charmandeer. His second Pokemon was Charizard, and his third was Lucario( Lucario isn't a legend. ) He joined and made friends with a bot named Matthew Harowitz.

Team: The Rulers Of Light.

GrassMaster714
11-18-2006, 02:17 PM
Espeon Rinage you are acepted. And because you were the first person to join the Shadows you are the Leader of the group and can talk to pokemon. ashketchum I do consider Lucario as a legendary so you will have to change that before you are acepted.

wanlingnic
11-19-2006, 01:19 PM
Espeon Rinage you are acepted. And because you were the first person to join the Shadows you are the Leader of the group and can talk to pokemon. ashketchum I do consider Lucario as a legendary so you will have to change that before you are acepted.
Lucario's not a legendary; check the Sinnoh dex. As far as I'm concerned, we should look at Lucario as a regular pokemon, who can lay eggs and be tamed, not be fooled by a movie and stick to the solo view of Lucario as a legendary. (I don't blame you for thinking like that, though, many people got conned by 'Lucario and the Mystery of Mew'.)

One of my characters, 'little' Nicky, is able to talk to her pokemon; I don't see why everyone else shouldn't. Limiting the 'talking-to-pokemon' business to just the team leaders can be very constraining. All pokemon can speak, it just depends on how you wish to listen to their views. (They can go "pika-chu", or "I think we've just been fobbed, daahhlings!" - look at Lucario for one!)

I might sign up if you change the 'talking-to-pokemon' limit.

ashketchum
11-19-2006, 01:43 PM
Lucario's not a legendary; check the Sinnoh dex. As far as I'm concerned, we should look at Lucario as a regular pokemon, who can lay eggs and be tamed, not be fooled by a movie and stick to the solo view of Lucario as a legendary. (I don't blame you for thinking like that, though, many people got conned by 'Lucario and the Mystery of Mew'.)

One of my characters, 'little' Nicky, is able to talk to her pokemon; I don't see why everyone else shouldn't. Limiting the 'talking-to-pokemon' business to just the team leaders can be very constraining. All pokemon can speak, it just depends on how you wish to listen to their views. (They can go "pika-chu", or "I think we've just been fobbed, daahhlings!" - look at Lucario for one!)

I might sign up if you change the 'talking-to-pokemon' limit.
I know. Lucario is definitly not a legend. Nothing evolves into a legendary and a legendary doesn't evolve. But Rioru is Lucario's pre-evolution form. Thats another reason how'd you know it isn't a legendary Pokemon.

GrassMaster714
11-19-2006, 02:29 PM
yea I guess you are right about lucario. And that would be a bit better if everyone on the team can talk to pokemon so ashketchum you are acepted and I will change the limit

wanlingnic why arent you posting in mystery dugeon

Shadow Kyogre GT2
11-19-2006, 03:00 PM
Am I accepted? I edetid my last post.

GrassMaster714
11-19-2006, 08:15 PM
Am I accepted? I edetid my last post.
I'm sorry I didnt see that you edited it yes you are now acepted

wanlingnic
11-20-2006, 12:53 PM
yea I guess you are right about lucario. And that would be a bit better if everyone on the team can talk to pokemon so ashketchum you are acepted and I will change the limit

wanlingnic why arent you posting in mystery dugeon
The Mystery Dungeon rp's open? :oops: Sorry, that one's my fault. (I'll go look for it and repost as soon as I'm not too busy!)

Shadow Kyogre GT2
11-20-2006, 02:16 PM
I'm sorry I didnt see that you edited it yes you are now acepted

Ok, but am I the leader of "The rulers of light"?

GrassMaster714
11-20-2006, 07:24 PM
No I am. The Leader is the first person to join the team

Espeon Rinage
11-20-2006, 08:48 PM
Can we make the thread soon, I've started pre-writting RP posts.

Also to clarify.

Leaders:

Rules Of Light: Grass Master714
Shadows: Me (It is Giovanni until I make my first post)

Entei_3000
11-29-2006, 12:36 AM
Would it be alright if I had two characters?

Hydralisk
11-29-2006, 01:45 AM
Name: Hydralisk
Pokemon: Rentoraa, Salamence, Kruseria
Looks: http://img.silkroadonline.net/silkro...cim_view/4.jpg
Personality: Hydralisk is a type of person that acts on impulse. He has made a lot of bad decisions but at times he made life saving decisions. When around other people just talking he acts very shy but on missions he usually takes charge. He also obeys commands from higher ranks without question.
History: Hydralisk as a child always wanted to capture Pokemon and when he heard of Giovanni and what his crew did he decided he wanted to join.

GrassMaster714
11-29-2006, 05:44 PM
Prince rillian you are acepted but can you please wright what your character looks like because I cant see the picture.

Pheritzelf
11-29-2006, 06:18 PM
Name:Xaiaku
Pokemon: Aggron, Tyranitar, Rhydon

Looks: http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h197/Xaiaku/7jfg.png

Personality: well.. hes a pretty awesome guy, he does what he does and people respect him for that. However, they stay out of his way because his Pokemon are a raging army of destruction. Ever since his Scizor was poached before his very eyes, he raised the biggest and the most frighteningly powerful trio he could find. So he does have his spiteful points, but he does what he does for the benefit of all pokemon, so they do not suffer the same fate as his Scizor.

History: Well his dreams of being Pokemon Master of the world died with his Scizor. His Scizor was poached and had its steel Exoskeleton used as armor in a fight. The hatred that filled his soul drove him to shatter the poachers mind and soul, leaving him to suffer his live alone, in a small white cell. Since then his mission in life was to hunt down a take out Pokemon Poachers.

Entei_3000
11-29-2006, 06:44 PM
Name: Kari
Pokemon: Pikachu (Jolt), Dragonite (Sora), Smoochum (Baby Pink).

Looks: Kari has knee-length light brown hair in a braid, she has peach colored skin, she weighs 154 lbs. she wears light blue jean shorts, and a yellow sweater. She wears brown hiking boots. She has crystal blue eyes. She also has a yellow knapsack.

Personality: Kari is a energetic girl, sometimes a bit sassy. She's a kind and caring girl. Kari obeys immediately when she's told to do something. She loves her friends and her Pokemon. Kari dislikes anyone who makes fun of her. When Kari talks she can talk your ears off. She can't stop. She loves to swim and draw. Kari also loves to ride through the air on Sora's back.

History: Kari grew up in a tiny house. Her mother cared for her and her older sister. But when hier sister disappeared. She tried her best to protect her mother. One day a band of thieves broke in. Since there was nothing of great value they left. Kari's mother tried to force them out. But they beat her. Kari never left her mother's side. Finally a kind man carried her away. And gently explained that her mother would't be able to be with her anymore. Kari was heartbroken.

When Kari was ten the man gave her a Dratini. They both played all day long. In the fields, at the park, beach. Everywhere. Kari grew so used to playing with Dratini she never took notice of a mysterious man who watched her. Then finally the man talked with Kari. He said that a group called the Shadows would welcome her into their group. Kari thought this over, and finally agreed. Then Kari learned what The Shadows were planning on doing.
At age seventeen her Dratini was fully evolved, and she had two more Pokemon. Smoochum and Pikachu joined her when she was out one late night.

aoboco
11-30-2006, 02:14 AM
Name: Lucy
Pokemon: Enpurto, Seviper and Wurmple

Name: King
Type: Enperuto
Personality: King acts his name, never letting his behavoir drop below regal. Or at least tries. But everyone makes mistakes. Even King. He won't accept it, though, and will do anything to cover up even the smallest mistake. Even if it means doing something worse which results in him trieing to cover that up. Afterwords he is usually very tired and relieved, all smiles. While trying to cover that something up, though, he is nervous and jumpy.

Name: Popper
Type: Sevipers
Personality: Popper is a little prankster. He is always getting into trouble. Most of his tricks somehow include water. Lucy never could figure out how but Popper always was supplied with water. What the trainer wanted to know was where Popper kept it. But Popper, being secretive and tricky, hid it... somewhere. The exact place is still a mystery.

Name: Sluth
Type: Wurmple
Personality: Sluth is always trying to figure things out. Whenever he is not trying to solve a mystery he is usually trying to read about other crimes that were solved. That rarely happens, though, since he is obsessed with finding out where Popper hides his water. He rarely gives up, and when he does he goes back on the case the very next day. Hardly anything can keep him down.

Looks: Lucy has sparkling blue eyes and very yellow hair that usually sits in pigtails. When down, however, they reach her shoulders, sometimes brushing against her light skin. She likes to wear white tank tops and some light color pants to go along in late spring through summer. In winter, however, she wears pink or light blue. What else to wear? Her wardrobe is made up of matching pink outfits and matching blue outfits. Also she owns four coats, a light pink one for the not so cold days and a light blue one as well. Also she has a heavier pink coat and a heavier blue coat for the really cold days. Those two colors are basically all she has in winter. With a set of pink and a set of blue earmuffs, a scarf of each colors and even boots to match she loves for her cloths to go together. She doesn't fail that in the early spring or fall, either. Spring she wears light green and yellow, most of her cloths matched that way and in the fall yellow and red adorn her slim figure.

Personality: Lucy is an energetic gal who loves to bike, jog or hike. Outdoors is her domain and no one can stop her from what she loves. Along with that she is made to cook and wash dishes, wash cloths and iron them, and fold the others. As she grows older she is given more responsibilities, but is desperately waiting to garden by herself. Instead she is given in-door chores of wich she finishes quickly to leave enough time to get outside. Spring is always busy for her and her mother in the garden, summer great for climbing, hiking, biking, jogging. In the fall she takes care of her out-door needs by raking and playing in the leaves and, even in the winter, she can always find something to do. In the winter she shovels the snow from the driveway, even though her dad insists that she let him do it. But, late at night when it is more dangerous to sled, she takes time to shovel out the driveway. She loves to camp and sleep outside the tent, gazing up at the stars.

History: Lucy has always had plenty of friends at school but was a kind soul. Some disliked her for that but she always ignored it. Growing up with a docter and a vet she had always had a love for helping humans and pokemon alike. She got King when she was little. He wasn't what he was now, but his personality had stayed the same. He was her guardian and she protected him as well as he protected her. Lucy rarely had friends over, post of them not wanting to spend the whole day outside. As she grew she became accustomed to cooking and laundry and had even taken a baby-sitting class. Now that she did all that her parents were almost never home and she spent her life lonely, sad, hoping for her parents to come back.

GrassMaster714
12-02-2006, 05:24 PM
XaiakuX and aoboco you are acepted Entei_3000 you are not acepted but you with be if you make your character a girl. I will start the role play today or tomorow

GrassMaster714
12-05-2006, 08:07 PM
the role play has begun!:biggrin: