PDA

View Full Version : PokÚdex Error

Mizu
03-07-2004, 11:30 PM
In my Sapphire game, when I check Milotic's size, it says it's 20'4 feet, but in the picture it shows a 4 feet pokÚmon...O_o; Is this in only my game? (doubt it)

Tamer Marco
03-08-2004, 12:12 AM
It's not a error. It may just be a wrong programing in you're game. Take it to a nintendo repair shop to see if it's wrong.

GreenF!reR@ge
03-08-2004, 12:34 AM
What Marco said :smile: i looked at the size of mine and it was normal :wink:

Mizu
03-08-2004, 01:58 AM
Yay! my game's different from yours! HAHA! although its a bad thing...ČČ Thanks guys! :wink:

Missingno mystery
03-08-2004, 01:00 PM
I'm sorry to say that your game isn't different. The deal is, a while ago people kept on thinking that Seviper was bigger than Zangoose BUT, all along I know that wasn't true cause it says how big Arbok was, but he never seemed that big in the anime, and when they show'd the episode with Seviper in it here he was a LOT smaller... Why?? The size is not referring to tall for serpent type Pokemon, there talking about "Long". so in fact Milotic is 20'4" (jest long not tall:wink: ).

Elite Four Ivette
12-28-2005, 09:04 PM
I'm sorry to say that your game isn't different. The deal is, a while ago people kept on thinking that Seviper was bigger than Zangoose BUT, all along I know that wasn't true cause it says how big Arbok was, but he never seemed that big in the anime, and when they show'd the episode with Seviper in it here he was a LOT smaller... Why?? The size is not referring to tall for serpent type Pokemon, there talking about "Long". so in fact Milotic is 20'4" (jest long not tall:wink: ).
yeah just exactly what she said.

Missingno mystery
12-28-2005, 10:58 PM
yeah just exactly what she said.
First off, your jest getting a higher post count by posting things like that and its wrong. If you do want more easy posts go to the RPG sections and get into one of the many fun games.
Also you've been warned several times since you've been here not to revive old thread so why do you keep at it? This one is almost a year old :eek: ! If you don't stop you may get kicked off, and you don't wont that, do you?

Clutch
12-28-2005, 11:23 PM
First off, your jest getting a higher post count by posting things like that and its wrong. If you do want more easy posts go to the RPG sections and get into one of the many fun games.
Also you've been warned several times since you've been here not to revive old thread so why do you keep at it? This one is almost a year old :eek: ! If you don't stop you may get kicked off, and you don't wont that, do you?

Yes, that IS very true you may get banned :tongue:

Scary thought :eek:

*Thinks of a happy place*