PDA

View Full Version : War URPG Starters Acceptance Thread

Neo Emolga
06-26-2004, 08:18 AM
This war season, teams will fight over territories within one of the five regions. Battles will take place over the one section left out of the war, the URPG. Yes, territorial battles will take place through the URPG system. Trainers will use their skills in strategy and battling to conquer and defend their lands. A sure way to boost both the URPG and the War.

Yet, all of the war leaders want this to be a fair. So, with this new war season, each war member will have a separate War URPG Account. With each account comes three starters of the member’s choice. They have to be URPG approved of course. However, there will be neither starting money nor starting items. As for earning more pokemon, money, and items; the members earn them in the usual URPG way; through stories, auctions, battles, and marts.

Since the War will be using the URPG, you need to select an URPG team. This team is separate from the team you normally have in the URPG if you have one already. Once you have selected a team you would like to use, post it here and await for it's acception. Here are the guidlines for starting out.

You must select three (3) Pokemon.
The Pokemon you select MUST be basic (i.e. First evolution Pokemon only)
You may not select a legendary, rare, or one time capture Pokemon (Like Snorlax, Bagon/Dratini, or a legendary like Articuno)
Unlike the URPG, you will recieve no money to start out with for this account.

Anything that is accepted in the normal URPG Starter selection thread is acceptable here. Only authorized URPG accepters may accept your team. With that said, choose wisely, for you only get once chance. After you have selected your team and it has been accepted, the team should be posted in the War URPG Stats Thread, and from there on, your War URPG team will funcation like any normal URPG team, but it will be separate from your other account if you have one.

After the war, any pokemon, items, and money you have earned (not including these 3 starters) can be transferred to the URPG account. Before that, no transferrence of anything is allowed between the URPG account and the War account. You may not have a battle between an URPG account and a War account.

Finally, you may not earn mon, battle, or do anything with your War accounts (except start them) until the war begins on July 4th.

Note: This system has been approved by Flare.

VenusaurTrainer
06-26-2004, 03:20 PM
This is going to be so cool in the war. Ok I want my three starters to be Gastly, Torchic, and Mudkip.

Caite-chan
06-26-2004, 03:31 PM
Cool....I just wish we could keep our 3 starters. Mine:
Anorith, Gastly, Growlithe!

Crossfire Chaos
06-26-2004, 04:05 PM
Shiney Zangoose
Bulbasaur
Magnimite

Do we Have to Choose our Team Pokes?

Scorch Ry
06-26-2004, 04:09 PM
War Team: My war team shall be: Onix, Vulpix and Trapinch. Thank you.

Neo Emolga
06-26-2004, 04:25 PM
The starters I will be choosing are Absol, Skarmory, and Eevee.

Believe me guys, there's a lot more where this comes from.

Lord Celebi
06-26-2004, 06:12 PM
Mudkip
Lotad
Spheal

Agent Orange
06-26-2004, 06:44 PM
Gastly, Pikachu, Trapinch.

JohtoTrainer
06-26-2004, 07:07 PM
Poliwag,Abra,Gastly

Half a Dollar
06-26-2004, 07:27 PM
Let's see...

Seviper,Treecko,Voltorb

Ruben
06-26-2004, 07:28 PM
Something tells me that this is going to be exciting...

3 Start Pokémon: (shiny)Ralts, Squirtle and (shiny)Gastly

Pleas let them be shiny, I need that for my URPG stories

- Ruben V.

Tiana_M
06-26-2004, 08:05 PM
For my starters I would like an Eevee, a hoothoot, and a teddiursa.

Thanks much!

Ironshell Blastoise
06-26-2004, 08:55 PM
The Khold one would like Jynx, Scyther, and Shroomish plz

Raddstealth316
06-26-2004, 11:07 PM
Khold you choose Jynx which isn't allowed due to the fact that it is a fully evolved Pokemon, you may have smoochum if you want, but no jynx.

Everyone else is approved {apart from Khold}. Have fun starting out :happy:

koolcurtis
06-27-2004, 02:23 AM
oh and dark pikachu can't have pikachu, u would have to take pichu instead. Please make another post saying if u'll take pichu or replace it with something else.

Now for me. I would like these 3 great mon:
Staryu
Houndour
Diglett

Ironshell Blastoise
06-27-2004, 02:44 AM
Ok, Smoochum it is

Raddstealth316
06-27-2004, 02:47 AM
oh and dark pikachu can't have pikachu, u would have to take pichu instead. Please make another post saying if u'll take pichu or replace it with something else.

Now for me. I would like these 3 great mon:
Staryu
Houndour
Diglett

Yeah I forgot about that sorry :sweat:

Okay your three Pokemon are confirmed too, have fun and make sure diglett doesn't bite you :wink:

Okay Khold, smoochum along with your other two is fine, have fun with your new adventure. :)

Finglonger
06-27-2004, 03:11 AM
okays im coming to sign up :o

-exeggcute
-Machop
-Wooper

Matt & Vulpix
06-27-2004, 03:19 AM
I want
Vulpix
Chikorita
Wooper

The Elite Ygseto
06-27-2004, 05:25 AM
Ok, i'll have a Gastly, Totodile, and a Magby.

koolcurtis
06-27-2004, 05:31 AM
you guys are approved. still need dark pikachu to respond back

HKim
06-27-2004, 06:42 AM
Change of War Plans. Neo, Fair, Curtis, and I have agreed to this new system. There are no longer any War URPG accounts.

Thread- Locked and Unstickied.