PDA

View Full Version : Is Anybody There?...

espeonlover
11-20-2006, 08:14 PM
We are kids at Rayn Harley's Poke'boarding School. One night, our dorm prefect is murdered, no evidence found. Then, one by one, everyone is killed. We investigate into who, or what, is murdering everyone.

The famous form!

Name: ur name, duh!
Gender;male or female
Pokemon: (up to 3)
Appearance;What you look like
Personality:What are you like?
Talent: (are you good at picking locks, strolling around unnoticed? No two people can have the same talent)

My Form will be done soon, talaent of Impersonations is taken by me.

Afanenpokemontrainer
11-24-2006, 12:58 AM
I will join! :biggrin:

name: Ai Komoha
pokemon: http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p8/mewrazzcho/pkrssh342.gif umbreon: female (she loves her umbreon very much and cares so much her and would be devistated if she was hurt)
apearance: http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p8/mewrazzcho/pokemongal2.jpg (edtited by: kiki-chan)
personality: Ai always seems to be a cheerful, optimistic, peppy and bubbly girl but is just making up for the loss of her beloved mom, and when the subject is broughten up she is very shy, quiet, and studders alot.
skills:Ai is very slick, flexiable, alowing her to sneak silently passed people without being noticed. She is like a spy she can do handsprings, round offs, flips, and ect. The curse to that is she sneaks up on people all the time. (Note: keep her away from bombs and advanced tecnolagy she can't handle it. She is isn't very good in school either:neutral: ) Her other talent are cooking human and pokemon food.

espeonlover
11-24-2006, 03:03 PM
1 Thing :

1. Only One Talant

Blazeiken12
11-24-2006, 03:36 PM
Name: Tyler Edwards
Pokemon: Scizzor,Blaziken,Goukazaru
Appearance:Short,which allows me to sneak and pick locks with out being detected
Personality:Nice person,but is always craking jokes,sometimes fights alot.
Talent:I'm good at Hacking

ashketchum
11-24-2006, 03:41 PM
Name: Devan Ketchum
Pokemon: Charmander, Lucario, and Pikachu
Appearnace: Same height and weight as Ash. Clothes=read my fanfic here in the pokemon fanfic section.
personality-Loves to Battle, Can be sneaky when it comes to helping/escuing someone. Is persistant, loyal to his friends, and enthusiastic.
Talent: Pokemon Battles

espeonlover
11-24-2006, 03:50 PM
Lucario is a ledgeand ary, you cant have it, unless you catch it later on.

ashketchum
11-24-2006, 03:53 PM
No, Lucario isn't a Legendary. can I catch Mew leter on??? He's my fav legendary Pokemon.

Blazeiken12
11-24-2006, 03:56 PM
Lucario is a ledgeand ary, you cant have it, unless you catch it later on.
Ashketchum is right Lucario is obatanied as a baby pokemon name Rioru by everyone in Pokemon D/P.Which dosen't make it a lengendary since everybody get's it.

Kaze
11-24-2006, 03:59 PM
Lucario is actually not a legendary Pokemon, but it's a very rare one... And I guess that I'll join you guys. ^^ And a note; I'll join, but I normally roleplay in third person, if that's alright with you.

Name: Celeste Kazeryu

Pokemon:
Siorys the Ivysaur
Yuki the Snorunt

Appearance:
Celeste is a bit tall, with very long black hair that she usually keeps down. She has clear cerulean blue eyes. She isn't very muscular but is pretty quick if needed to run.

Personality:
Celeste is very fond of her two Pokemon. She's normally very quiet and doesn't often smile. She can be easily angered and is known to start yelling at people if provoked. Overall, however, she is a pretty good friend and enjoys the company of others.

Talent:
Celeste is very fast. While she isn't as stealthy as some of the others, if needed to run, she can. This is useful for distracting an enemy from the others in the group.

espeonlover
11-24-2006, 04:05 PM
Aaa... i missed something. you get to claim ledgeandarys if you wanna get one later on, sorry ashketchum but ive took mew.

articuno =
Moltres =
zapdos =
mewtwo =
Mew = me
Celibi =
Suicune = AshKetchup xD nah its ashketchum
raiko =
entei =
ho-oh =
lugia =
Regice =
regirock =
registeel =
Latias =
latios = Kaze Megami
Kyogre =
Groudon =
Rayquaza =
Jirachi =
Deoxys = Blazeiken12

ashketchum
11-24-2006, 04:06 PM
Suicune then.

Blazeiken12
11-24-2006, 04:08 PM
Aaa... i missed something. you get to claim ledgeandarys if you wanna get one later on, sorry ashketchum but ive took mew.

articuno =
Moltres =
zapdos =
mewtwo =
Mew = me
Celibi =
Suicune =
raiko =
entei =
ho-oh =
lugia =
Regice =
regirock =
registeel =
Latias =
latios =
Kyogre =
Groudon =
Rayquaza =
Jirachi =
Deoxys =

Oh can I get Deoxys!

Kaze
11-24-2006, 04:09 PM
If I've been accepted, then later on I guess I'll have... *ponders* Latios. *huggles Latios*

espeonlover
11-24-2006, 04:35 PM
All accepted, only one talaent remember

Kaze
11-24-2006, 04:46 PM
*looks* I have one talent: speed. So, when are we going to roleplay? ^^

Blazeiken12
11-24-2006, 04:48 PM
Yeah i know i'm going to like this.

espeonlover
11-24-2006, 04:50 PM
Raise your hand if you wanna start! like this : * Raises hand *

* Raises hand *

ashketchum
11-24-2006, 04:51 PM
* Raise hands * Where have I done this before? lol.

espeonlover
11-24-2006, 04:52 PM
xDDDDD ok 2/3 more people.

Blazeiken12
11-24-2006, 04:52 PM
*Raises Hand*

espeonlover
11-24-2006, 04:53 PM
1/2 more peepz xD

Kaze
11-24-2006, 04:54 PM
*raises hand* This'll be interesting. Everyone knows everyone, right? *slaps self for asking obvious question*

espeonlover
11-25-2006, 01:40 PM
You cant be ash, as ketchum is a teacher here.

DarkAmethyst
11-25-2006, 03:52 PM
Oh really? O.o Didn't know that. Ok, I'll make a new one.

Name: Victoria (goes by Tori)

Pokemon: Pikachu, Torchic, Salamence

Appearence: Tori has shoulder length blonde hair and bright emerald green eyes. She wears a dark green t-shirt with black long sleeves attached. On the front of it, there's a medium-large picture of a soccer ball. She also wears a pair of faded out jeans with a V embroidered on the back left pocket in silver sequins and black and green trainers.

Personality: Tori is a sweet, friendly person. She loves to make new friends and intereact with different people however she can. She rarely ever gets angry, but if she does, she can recover from it quickly. She loves each of her Pokemon dearly, and would do anything to keep them from harm. She is also a big fan of soccer, which would probably explain the picture of a soccer ball on her shirt.

Talent: Tori has a sort of cunning side to her, which gives her the ability to talk people in or out of things or get herself out of a tricky situation.

That better?

espeonlover
11-25-2006, 03:57 PM
Yes, if you go : * Raises hand * We will start

DarkAmethyst
11-25-2006, 04:05 PM
Ok then. *Raises hand* :mrgreen:

espeonlover
11-30-2006, 07:21 PM
| We Will start. |

" Everyone Quiet! " the princeible shouted.

DarkAmethyst
12-01-2006, 05:25 PM
Tori looked up at her principal. How could he/she (don't know the gender) expect them to be quiet? To be calm? Almost everyone in school had been murdered, and the killer could still be in the school. How were they supposed to stay calm with that?!

Stay calm. Just stay calm. Panicking isn't going to help anything, she told herself. She then took a deep breath and kept silent to see what else the principal was going to say.

OOC: Sorry, couldn't think of anything else. :oops:

Kaze
12-01-2006, 07:15 PM
OOC: FYI, it's spelled "principal". I suddenly feel like a better writer than I am. oO If that made sense, that is... I'll take a slight control of where we are, if that's fine with you.

IC: As the principal shouted at the students crowded in the large room, one girl stood in the back and leaned against a tall, bare wall. There was no need to walk up to the front; it would only mean pushing through the closely-packed group of murmuring students, and since the principal stood on a desk there was no need for a better look. The girl smoothed down her dark blue shirt and slowly slid down the wall until she sat, wrapping her arms around her knees. Tears streamed down her face, which she tried her best to hide against her arms. She could be quiet, but fear of what had happened settled like a large, frozen stone in her stomach and froze up her insides until she couldn't breathe. Her breath came short and she sobbed aloud a couple of times, then looked up in embarrassment in case anyone heard her.

Then again, if one of your friends was killed, you'd be crying, too.

Celeste put her hand out into the air as if she could touch him still. Her clear, cerulean eyes were still full of grief and realization. No one could bring back the dead, and even if the murderer was found and everything was solved, she'd live in silence and sadness for the rest of her life. She could still remember the day that she had heard the teachers sadly making that announcement that a group of teenagers had been found dead on the school grounds...

Andrew... No... They all can't be dead! her mind cried out, still in shock. She looked up, but wasn't paying any attention to the principal or the other teachers that were speaking. Her mind was competely elsewhere, until something nudged her arm. The stout Ivysaur's red eyes gleamed at her and she stroked his head with a tiny smile forming on her lips. She still had her Pokemon, so she guessed she could make it through the day. As far as she knew, the small turquoise dinosaur Pokemon had suffered early in his life, too. This showed in a dark scar that ran from the base of his left ear, down his muzzle, to the right corner of his lip. It had faded since she first got him, but most of the other trainers' Pokemon didn't trust that scarred face.

Sioyrs the Ivysaur's ears perked up. He was one of the few still listening to the adults speak. Celeste saw that a few other students were only lost in shock. She rested her elbow on her knee and put her cheek into the palm of her hand, as if bored. She might as well pay attention. She might even avenge her friend if everything went well. Then again, the announcement had not yet been made, and she could only guess that it forbade wandering around the school, looking for the murderer...

espeonlover
12-01-2006, 08:22 PM
" Ok People, there has been a group of people who have been murdered, We Are tracking down the murderer, Our School Acting-head Has Also been murdered, I Am on the lookout! " The Teacher shouted.

(( i havent did my chari's form but you will find out about her soon. ))

A Girl Was Listening, her Meowth resting on her head and her Eevee Sitting next to her. " Hey Sir, if the people where killed shouldnt of you looked at the bodys! " She Shouted to him. the girl's meowth stirred, then woke up. The girls name was emerald, she had Elbow lenth blond hair with a green fringe and green tips, her green top Was Settled against her chest, her Long green skirt Wavering in the slight wind.

Kaze
12-03-2006, 09:30 PM
OOC: Is anybody there? :dazed: Sorry for my absense. And, Espeonlover, why the need to capitalize all of those words...?

IC: Another teacher began to speak up, but Celeste had once again looked away to stroke her Ivysaur's fine, silky scales. He rubbed his head against her arm and smiled quickly at her, to give her reassurance. Even if he was still a young Pokemon, he was very mature for his age. He understood what his trainer was feeling and he wanted to be there for her.

Cold air blew across her arms and Celeste shivered. Someone had obviously come in from one of the entrances to the school, thus letting in a breeze. She started as a girl blurted out, "Hey, sir, if the people were killed, shouldn't you have looked at the bodies?" Celeste looked over at her, and couldn't resist smiling at the stirring Meowth perched on her head.

Celeste didn't know Emerald very well, but she knew her name and her Pokemon. Siorys's ears twitched and he looked over at the Eevee, then retreated behind his trainer's leg as she stood up. The girl stroked his head briefly and continued to stand, looking over at Emerald. They would've looked at the bodies, she thought, unless they're still laying in the classrooms... She couldn't bear the thought and sobbed again. She tried to get her breathing under control.

DarkAmethyst
12-03-2006, 10:31 PM
OOC: Thanks for pointing that out. I had a feeling I was spelling it wrong, but I was in such a hurry, I didn't take much notice to it. :oops:

As Tori was looking around, she heard a teacher shouting something to them all.

"Ok People, there has been a group of people who have been murdered, We Are tracking down the murderer, Our School Acting-head Has Also been murdered, I Am on the lookout!" She looked up at the teacher who had said this.

"Hey Sir, if the people where killed shouldnt of you looked at the bodys!" A girl dressed completely in green shouted exactly what she had been preparing to. She decided to add in.

"Yeah. If there have been murders here, shouldn't you be searching for the bodies? Or, if you've already found them, why aren't you examining them? You'd probably be able to get some clue of how they were killed, or at least what kind of weapons the murderer may have," she stated. She felt her Pikachu shift around on her shoulder. She crossed her arms, waiting for the teacher's answer.

Blazeiken12
12-03-2006, 10:56 PM
"Man this is crazy I can't deal with this why don't you teachers get off your asses and try to find some bodies!" I shouted from the back of the room. "Nobody at this school is that dumb I mean come on you guys can find one single body at all not even a strand of DNA!" I shoted again.

Kaze
12-03-2006, 11:41 PM
Celeste jumped when another couple of students spoke up. The second, who she recognized as Tyler Edwards, rose his voice and began to shout at the teachers. She whirled around and clenched her fist at him. "They're doing all they can," she snapped. "They're going to see how the students were killed. Just wait." She glared at him, but her stern look faltered and she turned away so that the boy wouldn't see the tears streaming down her face.

Siorys's red eyes flashed as he stepped from behind her. He didn't know why his trainer had become sad again, but he stood up as tall as he could. The Ivysaur stared at Tyler for a while, then looked back at the teachers. One of his vines whipped up from under his leaves and rested on Celeste's shoulder comfortingly.

DarkAmethyst
12-03-2006, 11:55 PM
Tori found herself somewhat startled when she heard another student shout at the teachers.

"They're doing all they can. They're going to see how the students were killed. Just wait." Another girl stood up and snapped at the student. Tori knew she was probably right. The teachers were probably just as shocked as they all were.

"Is there anything we could possibly do to help?" Tori suddenly found herself asking this question.

You moron! she yelled at herself. They're not going to let us help. They probably think we're a bunch of lazy high schoolers who aren't worth anything.

She couldn't help but feel somewhat angry. She had lost someone dear to her, just as probably everyone else in the room. Ginger, her best friend. More like sister. They had been so close, and then, it had happened. The murder. That stupid incident that had torn so many people away from each other. Tori hadn't really thought about this until now. Ginger's death had put her in some sort of shock. She hadn't cried, she hadn't gotten angry. But now, all of the feelings that came after a loved one's death all rushed into her. She felt tears welling up in her eyes. A few seconds later, the warm liquid droplets began to run down her face. She quickly wiped them away.

A tiny coo was heard from her shoulder. Tori looked to see her Pikachu looking back at her with those big, brown eyes. It patted her sympathetically on the shoulder. Tori gave a small smile and scratched it behind the ear.

espeonlover
12-04-2006, 06:34 PM
" If there was anything to help with, it would be to find the murderer, Dead or Alive. " the princeipal Said.

" So What, Nearly a quarter of the School is gone, it wouldnt be only one, noone knows it might be a group! " Emerald Shot at the Princeipal.

Kaze
12-05-2006, 09:23 PM
OOC: *twitches* You should use a spelling and grammar checker, Espeonlover, so that I can read your posts more clearly.

IC: Celeste heard the principal speak up again, this time stating that the murderer needed to be found. No need to state the freakin' obvious, she muttered inwardly, glaring at the adults. Of course the murderer needs to be found, but first we have to find out how the students died exactly. She closed her eyes. Andrew. His name tasted of pain, nothing but pain and grief.

The girl heard Emerald speak up again, suggesting that the deaths were caused by a group. We may have murderers in our midst, she thought, staring around the room with wide blue eyes. Her heart throbbed in her chest, with each new beat bringing more and more grief and helpless rage. As a manner of habit, she started to raise her hand, but there wasn't much use of it and she blurted out, "What have you done so far? What about us; where are we supposed to go if it's not safe?"

Siorys nodded as if to confirm that those were his very same thoughts. The Grass-type slowly began to walk through the crowd of students and stopped to wrinkle his nose at the Pikachu sitting on Tori's shoulder. He took a few steps back and sat down. The Ivysaur listened to the commotion (sp) around him with an irritated twitch of his ears.

ashketchum
12-09-2006, 01:18 PM
OC: sORRY THAT i HAVEN'T POSTED IN A WHILE.

IC: I smiled in the back of the classroom, leaning against the wall. " It's boring. I'm about to just look for this murderer myself. The principal seems funny to me though right now. He acts very suspicious to me." I thought to myself. Charmander jumped on my right shoulder, and Pikachu jumped on my left. " Sir Devan!" Said Lucario. " Yes Lucario, and please. Just call me Devan." I told him with a smile. " Of course. Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?" Asked Lucario. " I hope so. Because I want to have a pokemon battle, and I never will if we don't find the murderer." I told him. " And then what?" Asked Lucario. " I don't know. It's either exterminate or lock up." I said. " HM...this feeling in my aura is getting troublesome." Lucario said to himself. " Devan! You'll need some help. C'mon. Let's find someone else to go with us." Lucario suggested. " Okay, okay! Geez. How abut Tyler. Victoria!" I exclaimed quietly. " Who's Victoria." Asked Lucario. " Oh yeah. I forgot that everyone else knows her as Tori." I said with a smile. " Oh, Tori." He said. " Keep looking!" Exclaimed Lucario.

espeonlover
12-09-2006, 05:42 PM
" until the murderer is found you all have to stay in your dorms " the Teacher said.

---------

" Aww Geez Why in there, sure were gonna miss lessons but what about food and water " Emerald Yelled.

ashketchum
12-09-2006, 06:21 PM
" Who the hell does this fake principal think he is? I asked myself. " I just don't like him. There is definitly something wrong with the way our principal is acting now. Before the murders happened, and before he took that vacation he was a non-authority guy. He usually had more evidence than this. What's happened to him? I asked myself, as I looked at him suspiciously.

espeonlover
12-09-2006, 06:34 PM
" your food and water will come down in those tubes in your rooms " The Caretaker said.

DarkAmethyst
12-09-2006, 06:53 PM
Stay in our dorms?! Tori thought to herself. What if the muderer in hiding out in one of them? What if one of the students here is the muderer?

"Sir, are you sure that's completely safe? I mean, I know our dorms have always been safely guarded, but what if the muderer just happens to be in one of them? Or, what if the muderer is someone's room-mate?" Pikachu shifted around on her shoulder once more. It seemed to be uneasy about something.

ashketchum
12-09-2006, 07:19 PM
I smiled. " Finally. Someone has spoken up about the same thing I was thinking." I thought to myself. Charmander couldn't stay steaal. Neither could my Pikachu. Me and Lucario walked, and then stood beside the girl. " She's right! I yelled backing her up. " So whats your name? I asked sticking my hand out, as a token of a handshake.

espeonlover
12-09-2006, 07:23 PM
" Im going to my dorm, im gonna lock my room door, im lucky enough to not have a roommate! " Emerald yelled. she went to her room, slamming the door and locking it, her pokemon on her bed.

DarkAmethyst
12-09-2006, 09:00 PM
OOC: @ashketchum: Hope you were talking to my character...

"Uh, Tori," Tori answered, shaking the boy's hand.

"Pikachu," her Pikachu introduced itself from its perch on her shoulder. Tori jumped slightly as she heard a girl's voice yelling once more. Turning around, she realized the girl in green had gone into her dorm, slamming the door behind her, and apprently locking it.

"Oh boy," she muttered. She glanced at her own dorm, just a few doors down. "Who was my room-mate again?"

espeonlover
12-09-2006, 09:37 PM
Emerald's lunch slid down the pipe, into emerald's hands, it was a Prawn Mayonaise sandwich.

ashketchum
12-09-2006, 09:46 PM
" Well. My names Devan. Devan ketchum. it ws nice meeting you Tori!" I told her with a smile. I walked away from her, and went to speak with tyler. I knew that I didn't have to wworry about my roommate being the murderer. Since my roommate was and still is Tyler.