PDA

View Full Version : An Old End With A New Beginning

Eveelover12
11-20-2006, 09:36 PM
OK so this is what's going on, all the humans in the world are gone and only pokemon remain. There are only 2 groups of pokemon though. They are in an ecpic battle against each other. The reason they are is because the 10 members of Team Dark are the ones who got rid of the humans and most all of the pokemon population. Team Light are the remaining 10 pokemon who want to take down Team Dark, avenge the humans, and build a new world of pokemon where everyone can live happily without disturbance.

To join one of the teams you need to fill out an application like this.

Name: Mist
Pokemon: Vaporeon
Team: Light
Fav. Move: Water Gun

We are only accepting 10 people for Team Dark and 9 people ( I'm one of the 10 on the team ) for Team Light. Sign Up fast!

Eveelover12
11-20-2006, 09:49 PM
P.S. If you are a Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Jolteon, or Evee you will be able to join any team you want attomattically as long as you make it before all the spots are filled

Eveelover12
11-20-2006, 10:28 PM
Please join people:sad:

Kaze
11-24-2006, 09:11 PM
I've been dying to join a Pokemon roleplay. >< I'll join yours because I feel like it and I need to get rid of my freaking writer's block. And I'm in an Umbreon-ish mood today.

Name: Aisu Kaze, just Kaze for short
Pokemon: Umbreon
Team: Team Light; he wants to fight for the Pokemon and he holds a grudge against Team Dark, but he hates humans and it may sway his allegience eventually...
Favorite Attack: Ever? That Umbreon can learn? Uh, Shadow Ball, I guess.

ashketchum
11-24-2006, 09:13 PM
Name: DJ
Pokemon: Lucario
Fav. Move: Auraball

Eveelover12
11-24-2006, 09:16 PM
ok you are both in but im doing my other rp right now called Eveeville. besides we need more people

Kaze
11-24-2006, 09:18 PM
Eeveeville... I might join it, but it's probably been too long to join. If it's not too late, could you PM me what has been going on, and I'll join in a heartbeat. ^^

Eveelover12
11-25-2006, 04:12 PM
Sorry but Eveeville is closed now

Eveelover12
11-25-2006, 10:35 PM
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\Pokemon

Hero_Lucario
11-26-2006, 09:03 PM
OK so this is what's going on, all the humans in the world are gone and only pokemon remain. There are only 2 groups of pokemon though. They are in an ecpic battle against each other. The reason they are is because the 10 members of Team Dark are the ones who got rid of the humans and most all of the pokemon population. Team Light are the remaining 10 pokemon who want to take down Team Dark, avenge the humans, and build a new world of pokemon where everyone can live happily without disturbance.

To join one of the teams you need to fill out an application like this.

Name: Mist
Pokemon: Vaporeon
Fav. Move: Water Gun

We are only accepting 10 people for Team Dark and 9 people ( I'm one of the 10 on the team ) for Team Light. Sign Up fast!
Name:Jason
Pokemon:Espeon
Team:Light
Fav. move:Psichic

Blazeiken12
11-26-2006, 09:21 PM
Name:Tyler
Pokemon:Rentoraa
Team:Light
Fav. move:VoltTackle