PDA

View Full Version : A New Pokemon Journey: Hoenn - sign-ups (closed)

CM
11-22-2006, 04:21 AM
okay. A few people already gave me the info I needed to get ready to start the rp, but more is needed. Here's what you gotta fill out-

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Pokemon: (before you go into Hoenn, like what was your team in the Silver Conference)

Here is mine, to give you an example-

Name: Crystal Momoyia
Appearance: about 5’5”, 156lbs; black hair with blue streaks and bangs, true blue eyes; wears a jungle cameo tank top, dark blue faded jeans, denim vest, black combat boots, black fingerless gloves, wears hair in a high ponytail, wears a long jungle cameo bandanna around her head and puts the two-foot long access through the ponytail holder and lets it hang down with her hair
Personality: kind; gentle; care-free; creative; intelligent; stubborn; easily annoyed (mainly when it comes to Team Rocket- Jessie, James, and Meowth); and a hard, determined battler and coordinator
Pokemon: Persian- female
Shiny Charizard- male, nicknamed Fireshadow after it evolved into a shiny Charizard from a normal Charmeleon
Shiny Arcanine- female; nicknamed Moro
Shiny Raichu- male; nicknamed Lightningbolt
Shiny Umbreon- female; nicknamed Moonshadow
Houndoom- male; nicknamed Surge, has blue eyes and a scar on the right eye (kinda like Scar’s on The Lion King)

So there ya go. After a few people submit their info, we'll get this rp on the road. Oh, and there can be a little romance and some cursing, but no R-rated stuff, okay?

So please don't be shy and join the rp

ashketchum
11-22-2006, 04:25 AM
okay. A few people already gave me the info I needed to get ready to start the rp, but more is needed. Here's what you gotta fill out-

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Pokemon: (before you go into Hoenn, like what was your team in the Silver Conference)

Here is mine, to give you an example-

Name: Crystal Momoyia
Appearance: about 5’5”, 156lbs; black hair with blue streaks and bangs, true blue eyes; wears a jungle cameo tank top, dark blue faded jeans, denim vest, black combat boots, black fingerless gloves, wears hair in a high ponytail, wears a long jungle cameo bandanna around her head and puts the two-foot long access through the ponytail holder and lets it hang down with her hair
Personality: kind; gentle; care-free; creative; intelligent; stubborn; easily annoyed (mainly when it comes to Team Rocket- Jessie, James, and Meowth); and a hard, determined battler and coordinator
Pokemon: Persian- female
Shiny Charizard- male, nicknamed Fireshadow after it evolved into a shiny Charizard from a normal Charmeleon
Shiny Arcanine- female; nicknamed Moro
Shiny Raichu- male; nicknamed Lightningbolt
Shiny Umbreon- female; nicknamed Moonshadow
Houndoom- male; nicknamed Surge, has blue eyes and a scar on the right eye (kinda like Scar’s on The Lion King)

So there ya go. After a few people submit their info, we'll get this rp on the road. Oh, and there can be a little romance and some cursing, but no R-rated stuff, okay?

So please don't be shy and join the rp
Do I have to copy/paste mines from the other one here too?

Nonstop
11-22-2006, 04:42 AM
Name:Chance
Appearance:brownish blond hair wear's prepy cloths and skating jackets
Personality:work aholic, stong,willling, better then the rest
Pokemon: Charizard female named Charla
Shiny Flareon Male Lune
Shiny Eevee nickname Eve
Shiny Haunter nickname Casper
Shiny Golem
Shiny Vaporeon

Shinin Latias
11-22-2006, 05:43 PM
i'll join

name: roni
appearance: ^ [my avy] 4'10,140lbs.
personally:loyal, with a temper towards anyone who mistreats a friend or pokemon
Pokemon:
Charzard:AKA: Firestorm[M]
Houndoom:AKA:Shadow[M]
Umbreon:AKA:Millenia[F]
Arcanine:AKA:Yami[M]
Ninetails:AKA:Foxtails[F]
Entei:AKA:Volcano[?]

CM
11-22-2006, 06:49 PM
Do I have to copy/paste mines from the other one here too?

no ya don't. you've already given me your info

ashketchum
11-22-2006, 06:50 PM
no ya don't. you've already given me your info
Ok. Thanks.

CM
11-22-2006, 07:24 PM
all of you are excepted and I'll start the rp soon.

Andres_91
11-22-2006, 07:29 PM
ok , then ! i'll be waiting !:biggrin:

ashketchum
11-22-2006, 07:59 PM
ok , then ! i'll be waiting !:biggrin:
so will I of course.

Shinin Latias
11-22-2006, 09:00 PM
i can't wait!

CM
11-22-2006, 09:16 PM
the rp has offically started!

Shinin Latias
11-25-2006, 09:24 PM
k so what do we do

ashketchum
11-25-2006, 09:30 PM
Go to the Roleplay section of Pokemon.

CM
12-21-2006, 07:41 PM
It seems like most of the people who said that they would join in aren't. I feel disapointed about this, and a little sad. But, the rp has gotten far with only 2 people posting frequently and 2 posting everynow and then. I would like it if the people who signed up say that either they'll post or drop out.

x-Mizu-Tama-x
12-22-2006, 09:25 PM
Hey can I join? I'm almost here everyday. I'll post about everyday. Here's my sign-up form. I promise I won't stop posting and leave you guys behind.

Name: Zeon Tayrei
Appearance: Has brownish-blackish wavy hair. About 5'7", brown eyes, Wears a black shirt with a pic of duskull on it,black boots,blue jean jacket,blue jeans, and a blue pack that Zeon always carries with her.
Personality:Caring, bright, gentle, easily pushed around, and also easily irritated if told the same thing twice. (Even though that happens a lot.)
Pokemon:
Flame (Typloshion):lvl 38
Gardevoir :lvl 37
Glitter(Shiny Beautifly):lvl 34
Eevee:lvl 32
Feebas:lvl 36
(Sky) Altaria:lvl 35

Now I have a Bellossom on lvl 21 named Bloom!

ashketchum
12-22-2006, 09:46 PM
She'll let you join. So if ya want just post there and if she doesn't want you in then just don't post anymore. But I'm sure she'll let ya join.

x-Mizu-Tama-x
12-23-2006, 12:35 AM
Oh ok.

ashketchum
12-23-2006, 12:50 AM
Yeah. It's located at the pokemon roleplay, lol. (duh)

CM
12-23-2006, 03:24 AM
Hey can I join? I'm almost here everyday. I'll post about everyday. Here's my sign-up form. I promise I won't stop posting and leave you guys behind.

Name: Zeon Tayrei
Appearance: Has brownish-blackish wavy hair. About 5'7", brown eyes, Wears a black shirt with a pic of duskull on it,black boots,blue jean jacket,blue jeans, and a blue pack that Zeon always carries with her.
Personality:Caring, bright, gentle, easily pushed around, and also easily irritated if told the same thing twice. (Even though that happens a lot.)
Pokemon:
Flame (Typloshion):lvl 38
Gardevoir :lvl 37
Glitter(Shiny Beautifly):lvl 34
Eevee:lvl 32
Feebas:lvl 36
(Sky) Altaria:lvl 35

you're accepted.

Myst3rio565
12-27-2006, 12:37 AM
Name: Brendan Flair (not my real name)
Appearance: long brown messy hair, red bandanna around forehead blue-green eyes, 5'8", 155 lbs, built body, kind of tanned, black shirt with Pokeball design like this: ((o)) on it, dark blue jeans, Converse, sweat band on right arm, Pokeball hanging around neck (his fathers Aggron)

Personality: Nice, loving, funny, laid back, nice to my pokemon, fun to be with

Pokemon: Camerupt
Raichu (likes to be out of the ball, lol, so what if I'm copying Ash)
Aggron
Alakazam
Crobat
Sceptile

I would like to join, I am on every day p.s. Sorry I'm changing it so much

rufus6june
12-27-2006, 02:31 AM
Name:sean(shawn)
Appearance:Wears a blue vest simalar to brocks, white under shirt and green jeans. He has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.
Personality: Exciting, but can be a bit mad or sad or anything else if it matters.
Pokemon:
Typlosion(unknown level)
Pikachu(unknown level)
Umbreon(unknown level)
+ several other pokemon in PC or with him, but usually carries those 3.

Please PM(private message) if I am in or not

x-Mizu-Tama-x
12-27-2006, 04:25 AM
Both of you Master Trainer 565, and rufus6june. Crystal might let you in. MT565 You can start posting now. She'll let you but if not then stop posting K.

Myst3rio565
12-27-2006, 05:47 AM
okay......So what do I do now lol

Myst3rio565
12-27-2006, 03:22 PM
Pokemongirl, whens Crystal getting on??

x-Mizu-Tama-x
12-27-2006, 03:32 PM
Don't know but she gets on and off lots of times. You can wait or type. (And Please don't double post.)

Myst3rio565
12-27-2006, 04:06 PM
m'kay.....I'm sorry if I double-posted...so what do we do on this forum

x-Mizu-Tama-x
12-27-2006, 04:28 PM
We talk about the flavors of ice cream. *Says that sarcastically* :rolleyes: No, we Have a journey through Hoenn. It's almost like the R/S/E games. You should read the rp.*Says that seriously and politely*

Myst3rio565
12-27-2006, 04:34 PM
okay....I knew that part lol, I own Emerald, I know all that stuff

x-Mizu-Tama-x
12-27-2006, 05:09 PM
I used to own emerald ad sapphire too. Lost both of them. Little sisters!:mad:

Beartic Tundra
12-27-2006, 05:53 PM
Try being 13 with 14 and 2 year old brothers, and a 2 year old sister.

CM
12-27-2006, 05:58 PM
both are accepted and may now go to the rp forum to post.

Beartic Tundra
12-27-2006, 06:11 PM
Finally Missy comes back.

CM
12-27-2006, 06:18 PM
shut up Shi and post a line on the rp forum! and to the other two, you may join in at any time. just make sure you know what's going on by either reading the last few pages or by reading the whole thing

Beartic Tundra
12-27-2006, 06:24 PM
Shut up Gemstone. So when is your boyfriend going to join back?

CM
12-27-2006, 06:28 PM
how the hell am I suppose to know dumb@$$?! and he's not my boyfriend!!!

Beartic Tundra
12-27-2006, 06:33 PM
okay okay back off Missy.

Frost Tyrannis
12-27-2006, 07:05 PM
Do you people have to be so mean?

Beartic Tundra
12-27-2006, 07:11 PM
She always starts it

CM
12-27-2006, 07:28 PM
I do not! let's just continue the rps

Beartic Tundra
12-27-2006, 07:30 PM
fine but my monkey still says you always start it. Thats why he is always pointing at you, he accusing you of lying.

CM
12-27-2006, 07:32 PM
whatever duck-boy

Beartic Tundra
12-28-2006, 12:21 AM
don't Diss The Golden Duck!!!!!

Poke Master
12-28-2006, 02:34 PM
Name: Tommy

Appearance:http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l121/indokido009009/Awesome.jpg

Personality:Tommy is a person who doen't give up very easily and is oftn stubborn alot. Tommy likes to train hard and is involved in many, sometimes too many battles and gets hard-headed. Tommy likes to help often and is and is very nice.

Pokemon: Pidgeot (Skyslasher)
Meganium
Charizard
Pikachu
Espeon
If legendaries, Mew if not, Tyranitar

Other: Tommy glows red when is happy
Other 2: Stop fighting!

CM
12-29-2006, 02:27 AM
accepted, and you may have mew.

ashketchum
12-29-2006, 02:39 AM
No comment on the post that I've read between Crystal and pyroboy. And when pyro said boyfriend was he referring to me?

x-Mizu-Tama-x
12-29-2006, 02:41 AM
Yes and we have a new Discussion Thread for us to talk on Ash.

ashketchum
12-29-2006, 02:42 AM
Me? What is the name?

x-Mizu-Tama-x
12-29-2006, 02:44 AM
A New Pokemon Journey:Hoenn-Discussion (something)

Tombi
12-30-2006, 08:16 PM
Name: Kaya Mishi
Appearance: Kaya is very pretty with black hair ending in curls at her shoulders. She has blue/grey eyes framed with long black eyelashes. She is tall and slim and wears a blue top with a purple heart in the centre. She also wears blue jeans with pockets and white trainers with pink slashes.
Personality: A beautiful, young, happy, healthy girl who loves her Pokemon and is loyal to her friends. She is very friendly to everyone she meets but battles hard, and is very competitive. Her Pokemon are strong and loyal.
Pokemon: Poochyena (Kishi, lv 49), Phanpy (Pippin, lv 56) Espeon (Mavi, lv 36)

This charcter was based on my cousin, Kaya. It used two of her fav Pokemon and the appearence and personality are just like her. ^^

CM
12-30-2006, 08:26 PM
Name: Kaya Mishi
Appearance: Kaya is very pretty with black hair ending in curls at her shoulders. She has blue/grey eyes framed with long black eyelashes. She is tall and slim and wears a blue top with a purple heart in the centre. She also wears blue jeans with pockets and white trainers with pink slashes.
Personality: A beautiful, young, happy, healthy girl who loves her Pokemon and is loyal to her friends. She is very friendly to everyone she meets but battles hard, and is very competitive. Her Pokemon are strong and loyal.
Pokemon: Poochyena (Kishi, lv 49), Phanpy (Pippin, lv 56) Espeon (Mavi, lv 36)

This charcter was based on my cousin, Kaya. It used two of her fav Pokemon and the appearence and personality are just like her. ^^

accepted

Shade McThunder
12-31-2006, 02:21 AM
Can i join? Name:Jake Age:15 Appearance:normal fire red 54",125 lb. Attitude:Relaxed and has short patience pokemon:Charizard:AKA:Dragio Evee:AKA:Squirt
Ho-oh Deoxys Lugia Mewtwo

Beartic Tundra
12-31-2006, 02:56 AM
Shade she'll probably let you. And this is to Pokemongirl, MasterTrainer, Ashketchum, and Crystal Momoyia: When can we catch up with May so I could get a girlfriend since the girls in rp are taken.

celebihunter
12-31-2006, 08:28 AM
Name:Aaron Collins
Appearance:5'8",really messy dark hair,Black t-shirt with a Arbok on it,Black jeans with a Seviper curling around on of the pantlegs,red & black shoes
personality:sometimes a loner,though if hes in a good mood he will be hyper and social,if anybody even tries to hurt any of his friends or pokemon,he will get super-mad and defeat them with his pokemon,and will make sure that person never goes near his friends or pokemon again,he will crack jokes if hes in the mood,so basically his personality depends on his mood
Pokemon:Gengar[Shadow]lvl 65 male[first pokemon I got]
Arbok[Cobra]lvl 59 male[got a hour before I got Fang]
Seviper[Fang]lvl 59 male
Sceptile[Slasher]lvl 60 female[fourth]
Blaziken[Skyfire]lvl 62 female[third]
Swampert[Swamp]lvl 64 male[second]

CM
12-31-2006, 08:46 AM
Can i join? Name:Jake Age:15 Appearance:normal fire red 54",125 lb. Attitude:Relaxed and has short patience pokemon:Charizard:AKA:Dragio Evee:AKA:Squirt
Ho-oh Deoxys Lugia Mewtwo

Name:Aaron Collins
Appearance:5'8",really messy dark hair,Black t-shirt with a Arbok on it,Black jeans with a Seviper curling around on of the pantlegs,red & black shoes
personality:sometimes a loner,though if hes in a good mood he will be hyper and social,if anybody even tries to hurt any of his friends or pokemon,he will get super-mad and defeat them with his pokemon,and will make sure that person never goes near his friends or pokemon again,he will crack jokes if hes in the mood,so basically his personality depends on his mood
Pokemon:Gengar[Shadow]lvl 65 male[first pokemon I got]
Arbok[Cobra]lvl 59 male[got a hour before I got Fang]
Seviper[Fang]lvl 59 male
Sceptile[Slasher]lvl 60 female[fourth]
Blaziken[Skyfire]lvl 62 female[third]
Swampert[Swamp]lvl 64 male[second]

both of you are now...ACCEPTED!The more the more fun it gets.

Andyman
12-31-2006, 01:41 PM
Name: Andy Chasm
Appearance: 6'0. Taller than most people in Hoenn will ever be. Brown Hair like Brock, and a Black Backpack that has a Master Printed on the side. With a Johto Champion shirt, and jeans.
Personality: He is very social to others and cares for his POkemon and Family most of all. Though it's hard for him to fit in with others because he thinks people are affraid of him because he is so tall.
Pokemon: Misdreavus [Always out][a.k.a Miss or Little Miss], and Dragonite.

Beartic Tundra
12-31-2006, 03:18 PM
Andyman
Appearance: 6'0. Taller than most people in Hoenn will ever be. Brown Hair like Brock, and a Black Backpack that has a Master Printed on the side. With a Johto Champion shirt, and jeans.
Personality: He is very social to others and cares for his POkemon and Family most of all. Though it's hard for him to fit in with others because he thinks people are affraid of him because he is so tall.

Accepted. If need be I can sum up what's happening now. If not you can read the last few pages of the rp.

Frost Tyrannis
12-31-2006, 07:14 PM
Is it too late to join? If not...

Name: Frost Tyrannis
Appearance:5'9" Skinny, Blond hair, blue eyes.
Personality: Solitary
Pokemon: Cloned Mew (Blue colored) Arcanine, Absol, Persian, Umbreon

CM
12-31-2006, 07:19 PM
some might say you are, others might not, but you are accepted if you with to join/

x-Mizu-Tama-x
12-31-2006, 08:57 PM
Dang we have a lot of new people! This rp is going to be great!!! But most of them are boys.

Beartic Tundra
12-31-2006, 09:21 PM
You already have a guy. I need a girl and I can't decide between new girl or may. Which one should I take Pokemongirl?

CM
12-31-2006, 09:30 PM
Accepted. If need be I can sum up what's happening now. If not you can read the last few pages of the rp.

does anyone see a problem here? I do. and it is...
PYROBOY74!!! YOU CANNOT SAY WEITHER OR NOT A PERSON IS ACCEPTED INTO THE RP! I DO! I DON'T CARE IF WE KNOW EACH OTHER IN REAL LIFE! YOU CANNOT TAKE OVER MY RP! MY SIGN-UP FORUM! OR MY DISCUSSION FORUM! YOU DIDN'T START THEM, I DID! SO NO MORE OF THIS NONSINCE, OR YOU'RE OUT OF THE RP FOR GOOD!!! AND WHAT I SAY, NOT YOU, WHAT I SAY GOES!!!!!! AND THAT'S FINAL!!!

x-Mizu-Tama-x
12-31-2006, 09:40 PM
@Pyroboy: I know I have a guy, there just not enough girls if all of those guys want to have gfs. And I DON'T CARE!!! I don't think you should get a girl if you keep whining for one!!! Yeah Pyroboy this isn't your RP so leave the signing up to Crystal!!!!

Beartic Tundra
01-01-2007, 02:36 AM
But, Crystal, you said the more people the better.

Andyman
01-01-2007, 01:17 PM
Ugh, does this mean I'm accepted or not?

Crystal M have you choosen If I'm excepted?

Whos right who's wrong thats all I want to know.

Also If you could sum it up that would be great too.

CM
01-01-2007, 08:43 PM
yes you are Andyman, you are accepted.

Andyman
01-01-2007, 08:55 PM
I have a question how can I be worked in the RPG because I think it's past my self to read 66 pages of gloriuos text.

ULTRANOVA
01-17-2007, 03:31 PM
Name:Aman Luners
Appearance: Hazel eyes;Dark Brown hair; Hoodie with grafitti paterns; Jeans with a brown belt and a long chain around his waist
Personality: Gentle, Cheerful, Quiet, Caring, Reliable, Unorganised, Tidy, Hygenic, Touchy, Emotional
Pokemon: Meganium, Ninetales, Lapras, Kabutops, Pupitar, Hitmonlee, Espeon, Magneton

kitten_Gal
01-17-2007, 03:50 PM
Name: Cindy Ketchum
Appearance: about 3’5”, 46lbs; Blonde hair with pink streaks and bangs, Blue eyes ; Wears a Purple bandana around her left eye.Has a lime green tank top and orange shorts.She is very strong and tough.Ashes Sister
Personality: Sassy,Hardy,Brave,and Hasty
Pokemon: Blaziken- female
Gardevoir- female
Arcanine- male
Donphan- male
Metagross- female
Ninetales- male

CM
01-20-2007, 11:23 PM
both are accepted

Kecleonfan666
01-28-2007, 09:23 PM
Alright! I'm in, hope its not TOO late...

Name:Derek
Appearence: 5' 3'' 101 lbs dark blonde hair extending beyond neckline but still short.
brown eyes, has a bandanna, and a cap facing the side.Always wears T-shirts with REALLY funny things on them. black shorts. He keeps to himself, but is really cool:cool:
Personality:Timid, stubborn, brave, strong-willed and strong, smart
Pokemon-
Salamence Lv. 55-male
Metagross Lv. 55-male
Tyranitar Lv. 55-male
Flygon Lv. 55-male
Claydol Lv. 55-male
Banette Lv. 55-male

Hope I'm Accepted!

CM
01-28-2007, 09:27 PM
I would like to accept you, but I'm getting ready to shut this rp down, but please go ahead and sign-up for my other rp- A New Pokemon Journey: A New Region and New Pokemon Discoveries.

RaiHyuga
02-03-2007, 01:10 PM
Name: Rai Hyuga (Nothin to do with naruto)
Appearance:Tall With dirty blonde hair. Also wears The same cloths Brock woar buring Shinu. Wants to be in contsests and battle gym leaders. Has 1 badge.
Personality:Brave, curios, And adventurest.
Pokemon: Venasuar-Nicknamed Bulb M
Espeon-Esp F
Jolteon-Jolt M
and Ninetails--Tails F

CM
02-08-2007, 01:48 AM
I'm sorry RaiHyuga, but this sign-up is closed. But if you want, you can join my other rp, A New Pokemon Journey: A New Region and New Pokemon Discoveries (http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30167)