PDA

View Full Version : Legendary Doom

vgbri
11-22-2006, 09:44 PM
YES!!!! IT HAS BEGUN!!! Sign ups are still open but put them here so people know who you are when you join!!

You have probobly joined plenty of roleplays but I bet you haven't joined any like this! This is the first roleplay I believe that Legendaries are an option.

STORY
In the not so distant future humanity is on its last leg and the legendary pokemon have split into thirds. One third of the legendarys believe humans have no right to live on this earth and are working on their extermination (Team Doom). Another third is triing to protect humans (Team Ultra). One day a few trainers got together forming team humanity each having 2 legendaries with them. Team Doom wants both teams dead, Team Ultra wants Team Doom dead and team Humanity trust neither teams and wants them both dead. All the teams will be fighting eachother and everyone must have atleast 1 legendary. 4th region legendaries are alowed. To make things more interesting I am allowing people to make up their own legendarys but you need to make a sprite or some kind of illistration of it and describe it to full detail with its name, type, and abilities. I hope this will become interesting! Each person can control 2 legendarys no matter what team you are on. If something is not clear tell me.

THE ROLE PLAY HAS STARTED!! SIGN UPS ARE STILL OPEN!!!

MEMBERS:
Every One under what I am typing feel free to post at your desire.
Team Doom:
vgbri Pokemon: Pokemon: Ho-Ho and Deoxis
Grass King Pokemon: Giradina, Darkrai
Moltres Pokemon:articuno

Team Ultra:
ashketchum Pokemon: Mew, Charmander, and Suicune
Fiery Houndoom Pokemon: Lulio (A Make Up. See Desciption in Fiery Houndoom's Post.)
angel_fire Pokemon: Lucario, Latias, Jirachi

Team Humanity:
Entei 3000 Pokemon: Celebi, Manaphi.
SpazzedOutRayquaza Pokemon: Raikou, Mewtwo, and Rayquaza
Prince_Rilian Pokemon: Parukia [Gawain], Dorapion [Hydralisk], Aruseus [Troy]

Name:(Name of your character. Only for team Humanity)
Pokemon:(What 2 legendaries do you have, nicknames, and attacks)
Make Ups:(Only for made up legendaries. Include Sprites, Abilities, and types. This is optional if you dont want to make any pokemon up)
Desciption:(How your Character looks. Only for Team Humanity)
Team:(I am going to let you figure this one out.......... TEAM DOOM ULTRA OR HUMANITY.... CHOOSE!!!)
Personality:(How do you or your pokemon act)
Sex:(Boy or Girl.... this is the hardest decision of your life)
Other:(Anything about your pokemon or person that wasn't mentioned before. Once again optopnal)

Pokemon: Ho-Ho and Deoxis
Team: Doom
Sex: Both are boys
Personality: Ho-Ho is very playful and only turns seriouse in battle. He chooses his battles wisely and knows when to give up. He never admits defeat. He isn't as powerful as he looks to be honest but is stronger than any non legendary pokemon. He always likes to be with someone and hates being left alone.
Deoxis is a seriose pokemon who never takes chances especialy in battle. He will fight anyone and everyone who gets in his way and doesn't give up till he faints which rarely happens. He often suggests ideas that are risky but always work. He is much more resposible than Ho-Ho.

I have decided to allow trainers for team Doom and team Ultra. For those who have already joined go ahead and edit your post if you would like a trainer.
Rules: No god modding, double posting or bunning without permission. I hope I don't need anymore I dont like alot of restrictions.

Have fun.... or else!
Join now!!!! THE WAR has begun!!!

ashketchum
11-22-2006, 09:58 PM
walking through the blowing wind, that as blowing dust everywhere. I devan Ketchum, came out to join a Team called team Ultra. I am on that team. In a kinda war against Team Doom and Team Humanity. I was ready to take on anyone. A member from Team Doom, came out and challenged me. I was kinda ready. I accepted his little challenge.

" You're going down Ultra scum. He said.

"........" I said nothing.

" Er...You'll learn not to say anything to me you punk. He said with an angry and deep voice.

" Shut up, and come on. I want to get this over with, you overconfident blind bufoon. I responded.

" Thats it! Time for doom, right Mightyena and Houndoom. He shouted as he threw two poke'balls into the air.

" Tch! I choose you, Lucario and Charmander. I shouted as i threw a poke'ball containing a lucario. Charmander jumped off of my right shoulder and was eager to battle.

" Mightyena use shadowball, and Houndoom use flamethrower. The grunt yelled.

" Charmander use fireblast! I shouted as hot flames formed in Charmander's mouth. He inhaled, and then exhaled the tremendous fire that stopped the shadowball and flamethrower. " Now Lucario, finish with auraball! I shouted furiously. Lucario used an attack that was blue. It kinda looked like a kamehameha ball. But it might be smaller than a shadowball. But it's a special attack, so it is stronger.

" NO! No! No, no! this can't be. You cheated. Return Houndoom and Mightyena. I'll be back for you. He said as he hopped on his motorcycle and left.

" foolish. His Pokemon aren't weak, but he rushes his attacks too much. Return Lucario. Let's move on Charmander. I said happily with a smile, looking at Charmander. We both headed to a city.

----------------
Was that good enough vgbri?

SpazzedOutRayquaza
11-22-2006, 10:58 PM
Walking down a road, I was nervous. I'll admit that. Nothing was easy. My own race was nearly extinct, and I was one of the protectors. To avoid breaking out from the nervousness, I decided to go for... a little flight. "Go, Rayquaza!"

"Frraaaahhhh!" He roared, and then flew around in circles.

"Let's go see if we can see any surviving cities." I hopped on to Rayquaza's back, not with ease, I must say. He lifted off.

As usual, the flying experience was almost beyond words. Majestically soaring above the clouds, I felt like my pokemon and I could stop anything. Of, cource, that wasn't true. Along with help from heat bubbles, or thermals, which helped keep Rayquaza above ground without much effort at all, we started going at speeds of up to one hundred miles per hour. I nearly wet my pants. After a little while, I saw a city. "Rayquaza, go down there." He sped down like a dive bomb, at speeds higher than a Pidgeot in full dive. Our speed multiplied by ten. I knew what was happening, and wasn't all too frightened. He got down to about a foot to the ground, flew up, and went in a circle. It was like a roller coaster ride. Landing very smoothly, I got off. "Thanks, buddy!" I returned him.

Looking around, the city was nearly intact. There were few ruins, and a few people were walking around. One of which I recognized....

I walked over to her. It was Lorielle of my team. "Hello!" I gestured. "Do you remember me? From the time when we all met?" I asked.

Hydralisk
11-23-2006, 12:36 AM
Rilian was standing on top of one of the tallest buildings in a city gazing down upon all the lights with a pair of binoculars. He scanned the area searching for something unusual something different because the legendary's around him were shifting uncomfortably and Rilian had lived with them long enough to know that this meant that they felt another legendary was around besides themselves. But this time they were shifting almost uncontrollably. Had Rilian not hid them on top of the tall building they would be the attraction for miles. Rilian continued to gaze on looking here and there trying to focus on some objects but the shaking the legendary's were producing was shaking the building. He had noticed several people run out of the doors screaming earthquake but nothing happened. He then wondered why he came here. "Why did I come upon this wretched place..this place that looks at all legendary's and my armor as they have never seen it before. They thought I was some kind of show and these magnificent creatures were puppets. But they don't know, they don't understand that these so called "Fakes" had been protecting their city from several attacks by different evil organisations, one going by the name of Team Doom and the other by Team Ultra. He didn't know what these goons were up to but he knew they weren't here to do any good. Nnow he is here to see if any other goons have decided to place another attack as heard from some contacts that another organisation is having a recruitment campaign here. No doubt they will end up trouble in the end but for now he wanted to here what they had to say as he knew he three teams were connected in some way.

He then noticed what he had been searching for. A person dressed up in a black t-shirt and blue jeans was approaching a girl with dark blue jeans and a black t-shirt. He knew it was no mere coincindence that they were wearing almost the same coloured clothes and he pointed the pair out to the legendary's and they nodded in agreement. He knew these were the trainers that had the legendary's that were shaking Aruseus and Parukia uncontrollably. He decided he would need to get the black t-shirt and blue jeans and take off his armor so he could wear the supposed 'Team Colours' and not look to different. He left the two legendary's at the top of the building and took the elevator down to the bottom floor with Dorapion in his Poke Ball. He looked around catching many stares but he managed to find the shop where they sold clothes and after a bit rufftime with the security he managed to buy himself what he was looking for. He found a wash room where he took off his armor and put on his clothes. Then he went back to the building with his armor in a heavy bad to ask the legends where the two people had gone.

vgbri
11-23-2006, 12:39 AM
Ho-Ho and Deoxis flew next to eachother in search of their team mates. They were fliing over the blue ocean. Although it was sark they could see that they were approaching land. "Hey Ho-Ho, land! I bet there are loads of humans down there!" They started fliing down and landed on the dirt.
"Ok lets begin!" Ho-Ho said exctedly using fireblast on a huge sky scraper.
"Lets!" Deoxis said fliing into the air and used hyperbeam on an appartment people were starting to leave their homes and run but 2 stayed. The first sent out a Charizard, Walrein, and a Metagross. The second sent out a Blazican, Swampert, and a Rydon.
"Great I love straglers!" Deoxis used hyperbeam on the Blazican. The attack hit the ground and exploded. The Blazican jumped out of the smoke and used firepunch on Deoxis. Deoxis grabbed the Blazican using psycic and threw it to the ground fainting it. The Swampert and Walrein used icebeam on both of them. Ho-Ho created strong winds with his wings and stopped the ice beam from advancing closer to him. Deoxis used psycic and stopped the icebeam also. Ho-Ho and Deoxis both sent Hyper beams at Walrein and Swampert knocking them out. The Charizard started fliing up into the air carring the Metagross. Deoxis used Psycic so neither could move. Ho-Ho used Fireblast on the Metagross then hyper beam on the Charizard. They both fell to the ground fainting. All that remained was the Rydon. They both used hyperbeam fainting the pokemon and killing the 2 trainers in the prossess.
"Wow that was fun." Ho-Ho said happily.
"Always is!" Deoxis said. The 2 turned away from eachother and started demolishing some more buildings.

Fiery Houndoom
11-23-2006, 12:40 AM
lulio soared high over the rather barren landscape, enjoying the feeling of the flow around her hand-like wings. she inhaled deeply and closed her eyes.
lulio loved flying more than almost anything else. wind, speed, exhileration, hight, all these she knew well and loved.

she opened her keen eyes, with the strange lavender spikes sprouting from above them. looking down, she saw a sorta' familiar trainer on the road far below. suddenly, the lavender structures on her back folded close to her body, along with her wings, and she dived out of the sky at top speed. the whistling wind changed to a roar as she plummeted towards earth.

a moment before she would have hit the ground, however, she unfurled her wings and came to rest gently on her hind legs. "hello," she said to the boy (which is devan by the way) she cocked her head "are you from team ultra? i think i recognize you from there" she cocked her head again and waited for a reply.

ashketchum
11-23-2006, 12:44 AM
I walked around in the city looking at the people who had lived there. I then thought to myself..." How could theybe able to smile, and this town is falling ot pieces? " I walked over to every market and house, and left them money. with a note attached to it saying..
You have suffered for a long time now. This is money for when your city falls apart, and is swept away by the wind. I hope you use it for health, and peace only. P.S. Devan from Team Ultra.
I continued to walk, until I saw and heard a Pokemon that sounded fierce. I wondered what it could've been. I ran and sw two people. " I walked up to them, and said..." Excuse me. But did you just see a Pokemon that could cause danger to this city? If it's yours, then make sure you make it quite down next time. People here sleep during this time ya'know? I explaned to them and asked them. " Who are you anyway? I asked in suspence.

DarkAmethyst
11-23-2006, 01:19 PM
I walked around the city, looking for any signs of my teammates. So far, nothing. This place seemed deserted. One of my three Pokemon walked alongside of me.

"Do you think we'll be able to find anyone?" it asked.

"I don't know, Lucario. This place seems pretty deserted," I asnwered. I looked up and scanned my surroundings once more. Finally,I saw a boy talking to a couple of people. (Devan) "Guess I spoke too soon," I muttered, taking a sharp turn and heading in their direction. When I reached them, I just stood quietly and listened for a while. Finally, I spoke up. "Um, hi. What exactly is going on over here?" The two standing before the boy seemed a little suspicious to me. "If you don't mind my asking, who are you?" I asked them.

ashketchum
11-23-2006, 01:45 PM
" I choose you Lucario! i shouted as I threw my Poke'ball to the ground.
" Yes, master? He asked. " Lucario! Stop calling me your master. I'm your friend alright? I asked. He laughed, and a smile came upon his face. " Yes Devan. He said happily. " Try to use your aura ability since you are the only Lucario who has it, and try to find out who these people are! I told him. " So. Your here to? I asked the girl, who had just shown up.

DarkAmethyst
11-23-2006, 01:53 PM
I nodded.

"Yeah, me and two other teammates were sent out here, but I can't seem to find them," I answered. For some reason this boy looked familiar. Lucario watched the boy's Lucario, wondering what it was doing.

"Aura?" it wondered aloud. "Jade, what is aura?"

"I think it's the living essence inside every living being," I answered. I was glad Lucario had finally stopped calling me 'Master'. I had finally managed to get it to call me by my name instead.

ashketchum
11-23-2006, 02:08 PM
" Hm...they are on another team.!? Lucario exclaimed.
" Tch! I knew it. But which team are they on? I asked Lucario.
" They are on..I''ll have to search for a certain stinch Devan. Said Lucario.
" Try to smell as good as you can. I told Lucario. " I wonder if they're on Team Humanity. I thought to myself.

Fiery Houndoom
11-23-2006, 05:55 PM
" I choose you Lucario! i shouted as I threw my Poke'ball to the ground.
" Yes, master? He asked. " Lucario! Stop calling me your master. I'm your friend alright? I asked. He laughed, and a smile came upon his face. " Yes Devan. He said happily. " Try to use your aura ability since you are the only Lucario who has it, and try to find out who these people are! I told him. " So. Your here to? I asked the , who had just shown up.

"yep" lulio said happily

ooc: by the way im a pokemon, in case you didn't know.

ashketchum
11-23-2006, 06:33 PM
ooc: Really? You're still on the team Ultra thouh. Where are you? Where we are?

Entei_3000
11-23-2006, 06:42 PM
I turned to a boy who'd spoken to me, I recognized him immediately.

"Of course I remember you," I answered. I smiled and looked around. I suddenly saw a flash of green and blue, my face turned white with horror.

"Please don't tell me they got out again," I muttered, I took out my Pokeballs, and threw them into the air, nothing came out.

"That's what I thought," I groaned, I put the balls back onto my belt and ran in the direction of the colors. Sure enough Celebi and Manaphi were playing in a small ruined building.

"Guys, be careful!" I hissed, they didn't seem to hear me. I picked my way through the rubble, suddenly a low rumbling sound came from above, I rolled out of the way just seconds before a piece of the ceiling came crashing down. I scanned the room, lookingfor Manaphi and Celebi. I soon heard a soft shriek, it was Manaphi. I ran towards the sound. I found Manaphi and Celebi trapped under some rubble. I tried to lift it, but it was way too heavy. I spoke to my Pokemon with soft and soothing words. I calmly began thinking about how I was to go about getting them out. Manaphi whimpered, I knelt down to where I could see them.

"Don't worry guys, I'll get you out," I said softly, suddenly anther piece of the building fell, this time it landed on my foot. Thankfully it didn't do much damge, sure I'd be sore for a few days. But nothing serious.

"Phillip! Help!" I yelled, hoping he'd hear me. I'd been in this city for only four hours, and now My Pokemon and I are stuck. Celebi stuck its hand out of a crack and placed it on my hand. I hoped Phillip had heard me.

ashketchum
11-23-2006, 06:50 PM
My Charmander had heard someone yell. So he ran to a ruined building. I followed of course. When we got in there we saw someone who needed help. I really didn't care, but Charmander did. So I helped out anyway. I thought that since she had a celebi, and manaphi that she was on Team Doom. But Charmander talked me into helping.

I ran over to the girl. " Are you okay? I asked. " Need help? I asked as I pulled the rock off of her foot. " I choose you, Mew! I yelled as a pink and handsome Pokemon came out. Mew already knew what he had to do, so he used his psychic powers on the rocks. He threw them off of the two legendary Pokemon. The whole ceiling came down, but Mew used protect to protect all of us. I returned Mew, after thanking him. I turned around about to walk off. But them I stopped. " You're a lucky girl. I said. I turned around and smiled at her and her Pokemon.

Fiery Houndoom
11-23-2006, 06:52 PM
ooc: Really? You're still on the team Ultra thouh. Where are you? Where we are?

she opened her keen eyes, with the strange lavender spikes sprouting from above them. looking down, she saw a sorta' familiar trainer on the road far below. suddenly, the lavender structures on her back folded close to her body, along with her wings, and she dived out of the sky at top speed. the whistling wind changed to a roar as she plummeted towards earth.

a moment before she would have hit the ground, however, she unfurled her wings and came to rest gently on her hind legs. "hello," she said to the boy (which is devan by the way) she cocked her head "are you from team ultra? i think i recognize you from there" she cocked her head again and waited for a reply.*poke*

vgbri
11-24-2006, 09:37 PM
Ho-Ho and Deoxis flew above the city they had just destroyed. "This is fun but I say we go for something a little harder." Ho-Ho said. "Why not New York City or Tokyo. We could kill millions of people! Plus there probobly tons of other pokemon trainers to destroy."
"Sounds good to me! Lets start with New York. It is closer." Deoxis said. Deoxis grabbed Ho-Ho's wing and used teleport. They were in the big city in a few moments.
"Now this is much better than destrying a little town huh?" Ho-Ho asked.
"Yeah nice idea lets get going!" Deoxis said excitedly. They floated infront of the empire state building and both fired hyperbeams at the base and it began to sway. They fired a second and the building started falling toward them. Deoxis used psycic and stopped the building from falling and hitting the ground. While he had the enourmounse building in his grasp he started to spin. After spinning the building in circles he let it go throwing it into another large building. Ho-Ho used fireblast at the fire station to prevent them from doing much then did the same on the police department. Deoxis and Ho-Ho started using hyper beams on all the buildings in their area until out of the corner of Deoxis's eye he say a missle fliing toward them! It just missed both of them and continued fliing into the sky. Ho-Ho turned and saw the missle came from 1 of 10 tanks all aiming directly at them.
"They knew we would come eventualy. I guess the prepared." Deoxis said. A missle came out of eah tank at full speed. Deoxis used psycic throwing a missle out of their way. He was about to do the same thing when he was hit in the back by some flames. A Charizard, Flygon, Pigiot, and Dragonite all stood behind them. Deoxis turned his back on them and jusmped out of the way of an on coming missle. The Dragonite used dragon claw on Ho-Ho who quickly swiped it out of the way. Ho-Ho looked over at Deoxis who simply nodded his head. After the 2 dodged a few attacks and 8 more missles they fired hyperbeams at the 4 pokemon behind them. They then turned back around and dodged a few missles. After 2 minutes of avoiding everything Deoxis froze where he was unable to move. He stared down at 5 Alakazams holding him still with psycic. He couldn't move. A missle came at him and hit him directly. The psycic grasp on him went away and he started falling to the ground. Ho-Ho turned and saw this and stated fliing down hoping to catch him. Right before he did a missle hit him also and they both fell onto the ground. They made a huge crater in the street and all the tanks surrounded them. They all took aim at the 2 legendarys. Ho-Ho heard a "FIRE!" and the missles started exiting the tanks. He then felt a hand grab his elbow and they disapeared as Deoxis used teleport. The missles exploded destroying the tanks. They both ended up in a forest a few miles from the city.
"NEVER again will I complement your stupid idea's!!" Deoxis yelled. They crawled over to a huge rock and Ho-Ho started working on a den for them to sleep. When it was finished they went to sleep.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
11-24-2006, 10:10 PM
I blinked. It all happened very fast, and I didn't have the time to react. "Huh? Whoa!" Two pokemon, Ho-oh and Deoxys to be exact, randomly appeared in front of all of us! They had an evil glint in their eyes, and I didn't like it. I suddenly remembered the terror they had made in other places, and knew they were of Team Doom. "Hey!" I screamed. "Go, Rayquaza and Mewtwo!" I sent out two of my pokemon, and prepared for the attack. "You guys ready?" I asked, looking back to Lorielle, Rillian and Devan. "We outta get rid of these guys. This town may be in ruins, but there's still some hope for it. I say attack!"
"I agree." Mewtwo intervened.
"Fffrrraaaggghhh!" Rayquaza roared in enthusiastic agreement.
"Just for extra help, I'm going to send out Raikou!" I yelled, tossing his pokeball into the aur. He appeared in a swirl off motion.
"Aaayyooooh!" He screamed.
"Everybody, attack!" I ordered, hopping onto Rayquaza's back for him to fly me up to the two evil pokemon. Raikou began shooting electic projectiles at them, while Mewtwo followed Rayquaza and I into the air. "Rayquaza, attack with Hyper Beam on Deoxys! Mewtwo, do the same!" I yelled, throwing out orders at my two pokemon. Raikou, knowing that his friends used Hyper Beam, did the same on Deoxys. Heh, I thought. What pokemon could possibly survive a Hyper Beam from three legendaries at the same time? I asked myself.
"Aaaayyyooohh!" Raikou howled, and went back to the others, prancing back and fourth almost as if he was gaurding them.

ashketchum
11-24-2006, 10:20 PM
" Teh! I said. " I work alone for reason. I told them. I walked away from them minding my on business. " I choose you, Mew, Suicune, and Diaruga. If any Pokemon tries to attack us.. Show them no mercy, I said as we were walking to the end of the city.
" It's so boring...Mew said. " Can we play? It asked.
" Nope. I said with a smile.
" Darn, he replied.
I tagged him and ran, " Tag your it! I exclaimed.
We played tag. But Diaruga was taking a nap, and Suicune was searching for water. " I mines as well take all my Pokemon out! Come out, Lucario, and Charizard. " Charmander jumped off of my right shoulder. " We should battle, Lucario said.
" Yes. Isn't that our best skill? Asked Charmander.
" Yeah, thats true. I told them.
" Yes, and it'd still be working alone if we don't actually help them out. Diaruga explains.
" Great! Lets battle! I exclaimed. But I stayed at the end of the city, but now we were on top of a huge Pokemon inn.
" Once they attack. We attack, I told them.

DarkAmethyst
11-25-2006, 04:09 PM
OOC: Were you talking to me and lulio or the two men?

I watched the boy walk off. I scoffed.

"There's so many people like that these days," I muttered. Lucario snickered. "Oh well." I turned to the Pokemon behind me. (Lulio) "Hi. I'm Jade. I've never seen your type before. What kind of Pokemon are you?"

ashketchum
11-25-2006, 04:19 PM
OOC: I wasn't talking to anyone on my team.

IC: " Leys go back and help them guys, I told my Pokemon.
" Really? Ashed Charmander. " Your pulling my leg aren't you? He asked again.
* Pulls leg * Thats pulling your leg Charmander. " Lucario run up there, and Charizard fly me, and Charmander up to Lulio. " Retrun Diaruga, Suicune, and Mew. I said as we were flying away. A beam sucked them all in their separate red and white poke'balls. " Lets go! I shouted.

Grass King
11-25-2006, 06:21 PM
Giradina and Darkrai were flying over a field, that provided food for ,humans. They used dragonbreath and Ice beam respectivley. The crops were either burning with a deep blue flame, or frozen like icicles. Then they each fired an attack, and they collided at the moment they touched the crops. The plants began to burn blue, but when the flames spread and made the burned crops viewable, they were not burnt, but frozen. The flames continued to spread across the filed freezing all the plants in sight.

"That was good, we will have to do that more often," Giradina said happily, to his partner.

"Yes, that was very destructive. Plus now those humans will starve to death, since this was their only source of food." Darkrai laughed.

They continued to fly across the field with the flames hot on their trails.

vgbri
11-25-2006, 10:57 PM
Ho-Ho and Deoxis flew high in the air and saw Philip below them. "Oh hey I know him he looks so familiar! Uhhhhhh he is ummmm-"Ho-Ho stopped and saw Philip's 3 legendarys come out. "From team Humanity!" Ho-Ho said proudly.
"Wow you are smarter than most say. Come on lets do this!" Deoxis said excitedly. They watched the Hyperbeams come towards them. Deoxis used hyperbeam on Mew 2's hyper beam and Ho-Ho did the same to Rayquaza's. The attacks met and caused 2 explosions. After a second the third hyperbeam came out of the smoke.
"All under control!" Deoxis said happily. He used psycic making a barier. The attack hit the sheild full force and went straight through!
"Ohhhh carp!" Ho-Ho cried. The attack hit them both and they were knocked back. "Wow how on earth!" Ho-Ho complaned.
"They are legendarys too. We aren't only out numbered but they are also just as strong as us!!"
"You ever fight another legendary?" Ho-Ho asked.
"Nope. I already know you haven't. Looks like we are in our first real battle!" Deoxis declared. They flew back towards their opponents. "I got a plan!!" Deoxis said happily. "Pokemon rely on their trainer! Attack the trainer and we got a sure fire hit on the legendarys!"
"Great! I'll fight the legendarys you take care of the trainer!" Ho-Ho ordered. Deoxis used psycic on Rayquaza hoping for a hit. He then turned and used hyperbeam twice on Mew 2. Finaly he looked at Raikou and used psycic again. Ho-Ho fired 3 hyperbeams at Philip. After throwing their attacks they fle2w up to eachother and watched to see what would happen. "Man this is fun! I love playing dirty!

SpazzedOutRayquaza
11-25-2006, 11:15 PM
I looked up. "Crap!" I said out loud. I ran away, hoping to somehow get out of the way of an attack that would otherwize fry me and turn me into a pile of charcoal. Mewtwo took the blow of his Hyper Beams, but he didn't faint, simply because both of the attacks were from the same pokemon, and he had braced himself for it, and was prepared.
"I'll help you!" The linguistic pokemon flew over to me, protecting me from the Hyper Beams. He breaced himself, but fainted.
I looked down at his hurt body. "Return." I took me a while, I was in shock. Mewtwo had just saved my life!
Meanwhile, Raikou was prancing back and forth, dodging the Psychic attack. When he got the chance, he used Thunder on Deoxys and Ho-oh.
Rayquaza flew in a tube like formation around the Psychic, feeling the pain slightly, but not enough to get him close to fainting. He flew right up to the evil Deoxys and Crunched it hard on the nose, drawing blood. Then he flew up hard and whipped Deoxys hard across the stomach, hoping to do some formidable damage.

Entei_3000
11-25-2006, 11:25 PM
I peered out the window from where I sat. Phillip and his Pokemon were being attacked! I managed to push off the rubble and rescued Celebi and Manphi. I rushed outside and skidded to a halt beside Phillip.

"Sorry I took so long," I said, then turned to Celebi and Manaphi, who looked at their enemies with scared looks.

"Relax guys," I said soothingly, "Let's help out." My Pokemon nodded and rushed to help.

vgbri
11-25-2006, 11:36 PM
Deoxis felt his nose bleed then got hit in the stomach hard. Deoxis got pissed and used hyperbeam twice on Rayquaza knowing that 1 would hit since they were so close. A huge bolt of thunder came at him. Deoxis used psycic making a sheild. The attack was mostly blocked but the rest electricuted him.
Meanwhile Ho-Ho watched Mewtwo faint. He was happy everything worked. "I think I am going to do that again!" He had 3 hyperbeams charging up all aimed directly at Philip. Right before he fired them he was electricuted by the Thunder. All the electricity ran through his body and without thinking he fired the hyperbeams at Raikou. It wouldn't be to hard to dodge since the attack was targeted from such a distance. The electricty hurt him bad and he started falling from the sky. Deoxis flew down and grabbed him. Ho-Ho hadn't fainted but was in alot of pain and would stay that way for about 3 minutes. Deoxis floated to the ground and placed him on the ground to rest.
"Get up when you are ready I can handle this." Deoxis said.
"Fine- go win!" Ho-Ho said taking a breath. Deoxis jumped into the air and waited patiently for his opponents' next move. While he waited for Rayquaza and Raikou to attack he saw a Celebi and Manphi apear.
"4 on 1! This normaly wouldn't be a problem!" Deoxis was afraid for the first time in his life. He waited for everyone to do something.

ashketchum
11-26-2006, 12:04 AM
Just when they looked like they were about to have war, until this whole city was destroyed. I got close.
" Mew, Diaruga, Suicune, Lucario, and Charizard. All use hyperbeam, and Charmander use blastburn. Only in between their battle though. The blasts rushed between them. When the blasts exploded. It was smokey. I was floating in the air along with my Pokemon because of Mew's psychic abilities. I was pissed because of what they were doing inside of a city where almost nothing was left.
" Get out of this city now! I yelled. " Then we may fight. I know you know that I'm on different teams than both of you, but this isn't RIGHT! I shouted angrily.
" Now. Me and my Pokemon will show you how much trainers and Pokemon get along. My Pokemon protect me alright. But I told them that I could handle myself at certain situations. So they believe in me. But now. I'll show you Deoxys how much I believe...that you will....be severly....PUNISHED. I said as I raised my head. My eyes looked like a legendary super saiyans eyes when he/she get pissed off. Thats how I was at the time.

Grass King
11-26-2006, 09:39 AM
Giradina and Darkrai had left the field behind them and had arrived in a forest.

"Darkrai, do you hear that?" Giradina asked.

"Yeah, what is it?" Darkrai replied.

"No idea, but lets find out. After you, my powerful friend." Giradina said, devilishly.

They began to fly in the direction of the noise, when, they looked up as they saw a hyper beam. Then they heard HO-OH shout something.

"Letís get into this fight, shall we?" Darkrai asked.

"Yes, lets. You go first!" Giradina replied.

They burst out their hiding place to see HO-OH, Deoxys, Charmander, Mew, Diaruga, Suicune, Celebi, Manaphi, Lucario, Rayquaza, Raikou, and Charizard. (Hope thatís all of them)

"Hypnosis!!" Darkrai shouted as he fired purple rings from is eyes, strait towards Celebi and Mew.

"Earthquake!" Giradina shouted, as he stomped on the ground causing it to shake. "Letís see how they handle that," Giradina laughed.

vgbri
11-26-2006, 01:52 PM
Deoxis watched two legendarys run onto the field then attack his opponents. Team Ultra wouldn't be attacking humans since they are protecting them and Team Humanity wouldn't attack themselves. That meant they were on team Doom! Deoxis was thrilled by this. He was going to retreat any minute before they showed up! Team Doom could still win this battle. After using psycic on the 2 trainers fighting him he flew over to Darkrai and Giradina. "Thankyou for coming I was about to retreat. Do watever you can they have us outnumbered 4-3 since Ho-Ho is hurt and can't fight and Mewtwo is in his pokeball." Deoxis used hyperbeam on Raikou then prepared for anything.

Ho-Ho looked at the new legendarys on their team. Thank God! He thought. Now they could win this battle! He would be better in a few minutes and the numbers would be even! Humanity was in trouble now!

Entei_3000
11-26-2006, 02:15 PM
Celebi's eyelids slowly drooped when it was hit with the Hypnosis. I quickly caught Celebi in my arms before it reached the ground.

"Manaphi, be careful! Don't make contact with its eyes!" I yelled. I wished I had something that would awaken Celebi, but she was out cold. And I had used up the last of my items a few days ago.

"Crud, now what?" I muttered. I quickly looked around for anything. I finally saw n old building with a balcony. I raced over and struggled up a pole that held the balcony up. I finally made it up and called to Manaphi. I only had one shot, so I had to make this count.

Hydralisk
11-26-2006, 02:29 PM
OOC: Spazzed, I am on top of a building..

IC: Rilian watched the whole battle from the top of the building, it was just amazing. The Deoxys and Ho-oh were putting on a great fight against Mewtwo, Rayquaza and Raikou until Mewtwo fainted and Ho-oh got hit by Thunder. Then Celebi and Manaphi came to make it 4 on 1. And now Giradina and Darkrai have come to make it 4 on 3. Rilian was just thinking about if he should go and help them when Aruseus and Parukia both roared in agreement. Rilian knew they were planning to go down there one way or another so I decided to go as well. I called Dorapion back into my PokeBall hopped onto Aruseus' back and then Aruseus took them to the battle. He appeared with 3 pokemon in front of him, Parukia, Aruseus, and he called out Dorapion, he was now ready to help Team Humanity.

vgbri
11-26-2006, 02:47 PM
Deoxis took a step back. "Crap! We were even a few seconds ago!!" He fired a hyperbeam at Parukia, Aruseus, and Dorapion. He then flew into the air and used psycic on Rayquaza then used cosmic power on Celebi. Deoxis then got a good look at Rilian. He looked very trained in battling. Deoxis floated back a few feet in fear. Then stopped himself. The war had begun and THIS was the first real legendary battle. He wasn't going to loose his first ever opportunity at destroying enemys that could pose a threat against his and every one else on team Doom's plans. This was the first battle of the whole war and loosing it could affect the outcome of the war. That wasn't going to happen. Deoxis held his ground and awaited attacks to come his way.

ashketchum
11-26-2006, 03:24 PM
I ran as quickly as possible. To get to the battle. " Come on! Charmander exclaimed. " Lets run faster, he told me and my pokemon. " Agreed. I said to him. We ran even faster. We tried to evacuate some of the people who lived in the city as quick as possible. " Yes. We did that little...chore. I told them. " Now let's go and run to kick some Doom butt! I shouted running towards the battle this time for sure.

Grass King
11-26-2006, 06:55 PM
"Darkrai, lets try our little combo," Giradina whispered to his team mate.

Darkrai heard this and fired his ice beam on Rayquaza, while Giradina fired his dragonbreath at the same location. Before hitting the target, the attacks fused into one.

"Quick, Darkrai, use your ability on Celebi, while I use Sunny Day, and Will-O-Wisp on Aruseus and Raikou!" Giradina shouted, "Deoxys, teleport behind one of the trainers and capture them!" he added.

The sky brightened, sunlight shining down on the ground, which made Giradina thankful he wasn't looking into it. He then fired a pair of circles made of blue flames. One went towards Raikou, while the other went towards Aruseus.

ashketchum
11-26-2006, 07:03 PM
" Oh no! I exclaimed. " What? What is it? Asked Charmander panicing a bit. " The bluefire technique. I told them. " We've got to run faster. Lucario said. " No. We an't make it. We'll need something. I told them. The rooftop! I told them pointing to it. Let's go! I shouted as we ran in the hotel.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
11-27-2006, 01:19 AM
OOC:
I got banned from use of the computer until further notice, so don't expect me to post here.

Hydralisk
11-27-2006, 10:33 PM
OOC: HEY WHAT?! Thats not fair, its 2 people on team humanity..Bleh we'll still win, :P. BTW, Bri, can your Deoxys change forms?

IC: Dorapion attempted to take the Deoxy's Hyper Beam but he didn't expect to be so powerful while the Will-O-Wisp Giradina fired was completly blocked out by Aruseus' Safe Guard. Rilian then noticed Parukia looking around restlessly apparently making sure that all the trainers were safe. Apparently he knew something that Rilian did not.

Suddenly Aruseus started glowing and Rilian knew immediatly what he was doing. He was using cosmic power to get his defenses up while he ran around the enemy with extremespeed. The next moment Aruseus dissapeared and was found circling the 3 legendaries extremely quickly while Dorapion fired a slude bomb at Giradina, a shadow ball at Deoxys and a Dark Pulse at Diaruga.

The Sludge Bomb and Dark Pulse hit their marks but just as the Shadow Ball was reaching Deoxys it teleported out of sight. Then Parukia took to the air and looked around quite feverently trying to find a missing trainer.

vgbri
12-03-2006, 03:49 PM
OOC: HEY WHAT?! Thats not fair, its 2 people on team humanity..Bleh we'll still win, :P. BTW, Bri, can your Deoxys change forms?

OOC: My Deoxis can change forms but I won't do it very often since you probobly could never keep track of what form I am in. I can switch but I choose not to.

IC: Deoxys teleported out of the way of the shadow ball and faced who had just atacked him. He charged a powerful hyperbeam at Dorapion. He turned and saw a few pokemon run into a hotel. Ho-Ho flew next to him and they together used hyperbeam on the hotel. The two turned and faced the rest of the legendaries. "Look I know it sounds like a bad idea but maybe we should flee." Ho-Ho said hesitantly.
"What!? No way!" Deoxis yelled.
"If we run we can destroy more cities where team Ultra and Humanity arn't." Ho-Ho said.
"Maybe but only if we need to. I am not ready to leave yet we still have a fight to finish. Deoxis said. They both waited for whatever could happen next.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
12-03-2006, 09:42 PM
"Raikou!" I screamed. "Use Thunder attack! Rayquaza, combine it with Hyper Beam!" Mewtwo had healed himself by then, and I sent him out. "Combine Psychic with the Hyper Beam and Thunder combination! Now Raikou, use Rain Dance to make the all out attack sure to hit!" I knew I had to finish these seemingly invincible pokemon off. I bet that would've done it. "Okay, everyone, lets go back to the rest of us!" I ran with my pokemon back towards everyone else.

ashketchum
12-04-2006, 06:07 PM
" That really made me angry! Devan shoutd with anger. " Uh-oh. He isn't in a good mood anymore. " Charmander use flamethrower on Deoxys, and Charizard use dragonrage on Deoxys. Devan commanded. : Suicune use hydropump on Ho-oh, and Lucario use ice punch! Devan demanded.
Charmander jumped on Charizard's back, and Charizard quickly flew just a little closer to Deoxys. Charmander jumped off and used a flamethrower on Deoxs, and Charizard's dragonrage went towards deoxys also. Charmander was falling down, and Charizard was focused on Deoxys. " Mew use psychic to bring Charmander back over here. Devan quickly told Mew. Mew used it's psychic powers without any hesitation to catch the little and strong lizard Pokemon. " Phew! Charmander said with a gasp. " I thpugh that I was a goner." Charmander said with a smile;Happy that he wasn't a goner at all. " Now guy. let's see how Lucario's and Suicune's attacks effect Deoxys. Devan said. Charizard flew back down and threw Lucario in the air. Lucario's fist was covered with sheer cold ice, and he was directky behind Ho-oh, and the hydropump came from Suicune's mouth. The hydropump wrapped around Ho-oh.
" Team Ultra will defeat you today Deoxys and Ho-oh. Even if I am alone with my Pokemon. I thought to myself.

vgbri
12-06-2006, 07:37 PM
Deoxys watched all the attacks come toward him. He could avoid them by teleporting but Ho-Ho was still hurt and would probobly be hurt alot more. He looked at the attack coming toward him them looked at Ho-Ho looked back at the attacks and used psycic. He grabbed Ho-Ho and threw him as hard as he could out of the blast range and took full blast of all 4 attacks. He felt pain rip through his body and almost tear him in 2 pieces! When everything was over he was out of energy. He started falling to the ground but with the last bit of hi energy put him down safely. Ho-Ho got up after having Deoxys save him and flew back up in the air for battle. He noticed the hydro pump come toward him out of the corner of his eye and countered with a fireblast. The two attacks met and both tried to force eachother out of the way. He suddenly notice Lucario come to hit him with ice punch. He couldn't stop useing fireblast so he was hit by the ice beam and started falling for the ground. He regained his balence and flew back up. He used fireblast on Riku and Mew two then hyperbeam on Lucario, Suicune, and Charizard. He then looked down at Deoxys who had fainted. He took his eyes off him and faced his opponents ready for anything.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
12-08-2006, 02:32 AM
OOC:
vgbri, did you know teleportation is god-modding? Read the Role Playing guide by Neo Pikachu. Sorry, I don't mean to moderate your RP...

IC:
The Fire Blast, being spreadout, barely hurt Raikou or Mewtwo. Deoxys had fainted. "Let's finish this guy off. How much do we outnumber him? Nine to one? With ach pokemon at approximately the same power? We can beat them. Raikou, attack with Thunderbolt on Ho-oh! Mewtwo, Psychic! Rayquaza, bite its wing feathers off to disable it form flying!"
"Hhrrraaahhhh!" Rayquaza zommed in, clamped onto Ho-oh's right wing with his mouth, and ripped repeatedly. As soon as the wing looked damaged enough so the bird couldn't fly, he went onto the next one, repeated the process. He couldn't be sure, but he thought he broke at least one bone on one of the wings.
"Die!" Mewtwo hovered up to the Ho-oh, stared at it in the eyes while Rayquaza was ripping its wings, and fired a Psychic blast directly art the eyes. He couldn't have been more than four feet away from the powerful rainbow-colored bird.
"Aaaayyyyhhhooooo!" Raikou howled, ripped at the fainted Deoxys a bit with his fangs, and climbed up to the top of a ruined building. There, he saw the Ho-oh in plain sight. An electric attack would have an incredibly low miss rate. He aimed the atack directly at the body of Ho-oh, and used Thuderbolt at it.
"Nice job, everyone!" I had the chance to watch everyone attack. "Rollcall!" All my pokemon came back to me.

Entei_3000
12-08-2006, 05:30 PM
OOC: Sorry I haven't posted for awhile.

IC:
I saw that Phillip had things under control. Suddenly the balcony swayed. I struggled to stay balanced, but my footing slipped and I slid towards the railing and crashed through it, with Celebi and Manaphi in my arms. I was prepared to hit the ground, but strangely, the impact never came. I looked down and saw something I never expected to see: Entei!

I stared in disbelief as Entei lay down for me to get off. I turned around, right in front of my eyes a yellow flash of light appeared from my belt, then disappeared, Entei was gone, too.

"I can't believe it," I whispered, "Entei's now my Pokemon." I took out the Pokeball that now held Entei and sent him out. Entei looked ready to fight. Manaphi cheered and joined Entei. Celebi was still sleeping. I raced over to Phillip, his Pokemon gathering around him. Entei walked by my side with Manaphi on his back.

Hydralisk
12-08-2006, 06:55 PM
"This is getting too brutal," Rilian thought. "I need to put a stop to this. Even if I have to support the opposing team. Dorapion use point strike twice", Rilian called out. Dorapion started glowing and suddenly looked a lot more bulkier. "Good, now hurl a shadow ball at Rayquaza to stop him from doing any more damage then he has done at them moment and then see if you can use Pin Missle on Mewtwo to stop him from doing any more damage. Aruseus, use cosmic power to block the incoming Thunderbolt from Raikou." The Pin Missle sent at Mewtwo did barely any damage but it did the trick and Mewtwo flew away. Dorapion then sent a weak shadow ball at Rayquaza but he was heading in the same direction as Mewtwo went. Aruseus took major damage from Raikou's Thunderbolt and was gasping for breath. Rilian then called on Parukia to take the two injured legendaries to a safer spot while he recalled Dorapion, hopped on Aruseus and fled away.

Later, when Rilian knew he had lost the other teams he looked around for some trees. He found a small forest with a clearing in the middle and he ordered Parukia to lay the two injured legendaries on the ground where he was sure they were safe. Then he Dorapion, Aruseus and Parukia fled to their underground cavern.

Professor Geoffrey
12-08-2006, 08:50 PM
vgbri, do I have to put a legendary Pokemon, because I am not a Legendary Pokemon supporter. I like water, ice, and dark Pokemon. Can I just have regular Pokemon, and not legendaries?

vgbri
12-09-2006, 12:10 AM
OOC:
vgbri, did you know teleportation is god-modding? Read the Role Playing guide by Neo Pikachu. Sorry, I don't mean to moderate your RP...

OOC: It is ok. I didn't know that.:oops: I won't do it again.

vgbri, do I have to put a legendary Pokemon, because I am not a Legendary Pokemon supporter. I like water, ice, and dark Pokemon. Can I just have regular Pokemon, and not legendaries?

OOC: The point of the RP is to realy use legendarys. Just pick one at random or better yet you could make up your own and make it dark and or ice type and you can use 2 other random pokemon. You can must have 1 legendary but the rest can be of your choice.

evil pikachu
Name:Tara
Pokemon:Baby lugia
Make Ups:...
Desciption: a small lugia with a broken wing...
Team: team ultra, lugia just doesn't seem like an evil pokemon
Personality: quiet and shy, probably because it is very weak
Sex: female (hehehe...a male named tara would be funny...)
Other: LUGIA ROCKS

OOC: We have a new member who has joined team ultra! Thought I'd post the sign up sheet here instead of making people go back to the sign ups

IC: Ho-Ho felt all the attacks hit him hard. He was in alot of pain and would stay like that for a while. After finaly feeling all the attacks he hovered in the air head down. He suddenly felt a psycic blast and was sent backwards. He fell and hit his back on the ground. They were outnumbered greatly. There were only 3 pokemon on team doom able to fight now! He climbed up and was unable to fly. "Darkrai, Giradina, we have to get out of here NOW! We lost this battle but we can still others. I'll grab Deoxys you guys get out of here. We die here the planet will not be ours!" Ho-Ho yelled as loud as he could across the battle field. Without waiting for a response he grabbed Deoxys and started running out of the city.

ashketchum
12-09-2006, 02:23 AM
I returned Suicune, Lucario, Mew, and Diaruga. Charmander hopped n my right shoulder, and I jumped on Charizard's back. " They might've fled this time. But there will be chaotic chaos if we do not train. I know they'll get stronger." I told Charizard and Charmander as we flew to the woods that we uually were hidden. When we got there. I released all four of my Pokemon. " Lucario! What're ya doin'?" Asked Charmander. " I'm using my aura to sense any unknown danger that could come out of nowhere. Lucario answered. " We must be more careful now. We don't know what team doom will do. Even if they can be outnumbered. " Lucario added. " Thats why we're the best. We never keep our gaurd down. " I told all of my faithful and heroic Pokemon. " Now let's train! I shouted happily.

vgbri
12-09-2006, 12:35 PM
Ho-Ho dragged Deoxys about a mile away from the city and lay him on the ground. He was able to open his eyes but he couldn't move.
"Good news." Ho-Ho said.
"Why? what did- I miss? did we- win?" Deoxys said taking breaths in each sentance.
"We didn't win but good di come out of this." Ho-Ho said.
"Your kidding- right? We had a- hard battle- and we lost. I- can't believe-" Ho-Ho decided to cut him off.
"Buildings fell down. The whole city was destroyed. Their mission was to protect the city not destroy us. They only attacked so we wouldn't continue. The city has been completely destroyed. They failed. So what if they fainted us? It delays us some destruction for a day but until they kill us realy not much can happen. This is good news." Ho-Ho said happily.
"I get it. We destroyed- the city- so mission complete. Lets- get out- of here." Deoxys said.
"Teleport us out of here (I can teleport out of battle right? I am not sure) to some forest where we can rest."Ho-Ho said.
"Fine by me." Deoxys said. He reached his hand out and telported to some dense forest in Connecticut where they rested for days to come. They had a schedule all planned out. They train and then they blow up some citys. Tokyo was next.

ashketchum
12-09-2006, 12:53 PM
" I felt it!" Lucario yelled. " I feel that danger will happen in some place that starts with a T." Lucario told us.
" HM..hey! Tennesee!" Yelled Charmander. " Nope. That can't be it." Lucario answered.
" That's an easy one. Tokyo, Japan." I said with a smile on my face; Leaning against a tree. " Tokyo, Japan!?" Exclaimed all my Pokemon except Lucario. " We should wait until that Deoxys and Ho-oh get there." Suggested Diaruga. Diaruga then thaught about what he had said. " Never mind." He said. " That wouldn't do any good. They'd destroy the whole city." Diaruga said. " No. They won't destroy Tokyo." I shouted to them with anger. " I can't let them destroy Tokyo. Before me and Charmander got all of you guys. We were in the city of Tokyo. We got ambushed, and we were left for dead. But these Pokemon in Japan saved our lives. I can't let their city be destroyed." Devan told them with a tear falling out of his left eye. Charmander had tears too. " Now! Let's go to Japan, and find those Pokemon. And train with them." I said. " Mew use teleport, to teleport all of us to Tokyo, Japan!" I exclaimed. " So-um. What kind of Pokemon are they?" Asked Suicune. " They're called the Justice Clan. Three of them are on that team now. Those three are the ones who saved us. So know it is a very smart and beautiful Gardevoir, A strong and fast Sceptile, and last but not least...a persistant and loyal shinyArcanine. ShinyArcanine is the strongest and fastest, then Sceptile, and then Gardevoir." Charmander explained. " We're here!" Mew exclaimed.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
12-10-2006, 12:30 AM
vgbri, did you know teleportation is god-modding? Read the Role Playing guide by Neo Pikachu. Sorry, I don't mean to moderate your RP...OOC: It is ok. I didn't know that.:oops: I won't do it again.

" I felt it!" Lucario yelled. " I feel that danger will happen in some place that starts with a T." Lucario told us.
" HM..hey! Tennesee!" Yelled Charmander. " Nope. That can't be it." Lucario answered.
" That's an easy one. Tokyo, Japan." I said with a smile on my face; Leaning against a tree. " Tokyo, Japan!?" Exclaimed all my Pokemon except Lucario. " We should wait until that Deoxys and Ho-oh get there." Suggested Diaruga. Diaruga then thaught about what he had said. " Never mind." He said. " That wouldn't do any good. They'd destroy the whole city." Diaruga said. " No. They won't destroy Tokyo." I shouted to them with anger. " I can't let them destroy Tokyo. Before me and Charmander got all of you guys. We were in the city of Tokyo. We got ambushed, and we were left for dead. But these Pokemon in Japan saved our lives. I can't let their city be destroyed." Devan told them with a tear falling out of his left eye. Charmander had tears too. " Now! Let's go to Japan, and find those Pokemon. And train with them." I said. " Mew use teleport, to teleport all of us to Tokyo, Japan!". I exclaimed. " So-um. What kind of Pokemon are they?" Asked Suicune. " They're called the Justice Clan. Three of them are on that team now. Those three are the ones who saved us. So know it is a very smart and beautiful Gardevoir, A strong and fast Sceptile, and last but not least...a persistant and loyal shinyArcanine. ShinyArcanine is the strongest and fastest, then Sceptile, and then Gardevoir." Charmander explained. " We're here!" Mew exclaimed.

OOC:
OMG! I was in this role play once, and, like, everyone actually read previous posts and didn't break the rules! OMG! Can't really post because of the confusion with the teleporting, I'll edit this post as soon as ashketchum's post is.

ashketchum
12-10-2006, 01:16 AM
OOC: Yep! No one broke the admiral rules, and I'll edit this ost after SpazzedoutRayquaza edits his.

vgbri
12-10-2006, 05:41 PM
OOC: I already edited! Spazzed Ho-Ho and Deoxys are in some unknown forest (please don't look for me!) to rest and train. Deven and his pokemon are in Tokyo waiting for mine to cause some destrution later. Everyone else is in still in New York. Spazzed, can I allow teleporting but only out of battles for traveling puposes just for this RP. We will be traveling around the world and if we could teleport city to city that would be useful just for this roleplay. I am not sure if this is allowed but if it is since it is my roleplay if we could teleport ONLY out of battle. Spazzed you know more about the rules than I do is this ok? I won'tteleport until I get a response.

IC: After resting for a few hours Deoxys and Ho-Ho stood back up. "Now we train?" Ho-Ho asked.
"No point. We don't need to be better than team ultra or humanity to win. Our main goal is to destroy many cities and homes to lower the human population. Believe me these trainers can't live without having major cities. By destroying them they have no food to eat or anything. This will take a while but we will win if we do it that way instead of tracking down other teams and destroying them first." Deoxys asid. He had been thinking alot about strategys and the best ways to exterminte the population while he was resting.
"Well we are waisting time we better get out of here before Ultra or Humanity track us down. Deoxys can you teleport?"
"No I am to tired. I know it will take about 6-7 hours but we should just fly."
"Fine we better get going then." Ho-Ho said turning around and started fliing toward the most populated city (I think not %100 sure) in the world, Tokyo Japan. I am not going to get into their flight since it was long and boring but they arrived at their destination in 10 hours, longer than they expected.
"Wow I love this city it is enourmouse! Big flashy lights everywhere. No tanks either! This seems like itwill be tons easier than New York. All the other teams are probobly still planning our next move!" Ho-Ho said excitedly.
"Think again." Deoxys pointed down at a Lucario, a Gardevoir, and a Charizard. The others were out of sight.
"Dang it is that Deven kid. How does he know these things?" Ho-Ho asked himself.
"He and his pokemon can probobly sense things. I heard some humans saying they can do it while we were destroying the small unnoticable cities. Trick is we go far away where he can't hear us THEN discuss our plans." Deoxys complained.
"Well that sucks!" Ho-Ho said. Hope he hasn't gotten much of us us." Ho-Ho said.
"Won't matter in a few seconds. Use hyperbeam on the count of 3." Deoxis commanded. "1"
"Where do we fire?" Ho-Ho asked.
"Where do you think?" Deoxys asked. "2"
"I don't know!" Ho-Ho yelled.
"You are so hopeless. The ******* kid!!!" Deoys yelled in frustration. "3!" They both fired a deadly hyperbeam at Deven hoping they'd hit head on letting them destroy the city with no trouble.

ashketchum
12-22-2006, 03:59 PM
" They got here later than we thought." Devan told his Pokemon. The hyper beams were coming towards Devan. But he just stood there. The hyperbeam hit. But, it only hit Mew's protect move. " You'll have to think better than that. I'm no slacker!" Devan shouted to them. " Are you ready Diaruga?" Devan asked. " Yes." Diaruga answered. " Remmember that they can only see Lucario, Charizard, and Gardevoir. But. Too bad they don't know that Mew made illusions of them, and made them stand in the open." Devan whispered to his Pokemon. " Now Diaruga! Use your strongest attack to hit both enemies. Use Meteoric Swarm!"(Dragon Move, 140 HP damage)Devan ordered.