Persian
level:29
Bite
Screech
Pay Day
Bubble Beam

pokes I plan to get:
Toph: Nido Queen, Aang: Aerodactyl, Zuko: Flareon or Arcanine
Should I get a Arcanine of a Flareon? Please tell me if these are pretty good to start with and use.
Edit:sorry, I thought I put thet there.

Lucavi
11-23-2006, 12:23 AM
It'd be great if you posted what pokemon they are, instead of nicknames =/

filip24681
11-23-2006, 12:30 AM
lol avatar :tongue:

anyway i suggest you get arcanine (personal exp) teach it a fire attack and extremespeed
or if u toke a flaeron well....i never used one so wait till someone else posts

edit opps this is ur blue team? sorry nvm

lugia_ho-oh
11-23-2006, 12:40 AM
Why never mind? If your reffering to the fact that I can't catch Growlithe, I can just shark it. I've used Growlithe before, too, and he's awesome. My fave poke, infact. I was just hopin' someone had expierience with both, since the only Eevee evos I've ever used were Umbreon, Espeon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, and, of course, Eevee.

Spinner
11-23-2006, 02:50 AM
I have used Flareon before. It has good attack and is a fairly powerful fire type. However, if you are looking for the more powerful pokemon, it is Arcanine.

lugia_ho-oh
11-23-2006, 04:46 PM
good, cause that's what I got. I raised him up 10 levels no time. So dose anyone have suggestions on my other ideas of a good team?

Shadow From The Deep
11-23-2006, 04:49 PM
I've beaten Sarge already and here are my pokes so far:

Azula
Pikachu
level:28
Thunderbolt
Growl
Quick Attack
Swift

Sokka
Wortortle
level:28
Bite
Water Gun
Body Slam
Tail Whip

Katara
Persian
level:29
Bite
Screech
Pay Day
Bubble Beam

pokes I plan to get:
Toph: Nido Queen, Aang: Aerodactyl, Zuko: Flareon or Arcanine
Should I get a Arcanine of a Flareon? Please tell me if these are pretty good to start with and use.
Edit:sorry, I thought I put thet there.

It'd be great if you posted what pokemon they are, instead of nicknames =/

He did I bolded the names of the pokemon that he used.

lugia_ho-oh
11-24-2006, 04:15 AM
Actually, I did forget, but I edited it. And I'am a girl! look at the top right corner.

setting_sun24
11-25-2006, 04:01 PM
i didnt post much but you have some potencial in battling:happy:
try to battle in some trainers in our town in our place i always have a battle
by money or trade some items hehe :cool: try to battle and have fun dont think it seriusly chill relax and enjoy

NID 1ON1 DOTA WarCraft III TEAMP PICK 1 LANE ONLY :surp:

Elmo's Heaven!!
11-25-2006, 08:14 PM
Instead of Arcanine, go with Flareon. Flareon has a base Attack stat of 130 while Arcanine has only a base attack of 110.

lugia_ho-oh
11-26-2006, 02:55 AM
i didnt post much but you have some potencial in battling:happy:
try to battle in some trainers in our town in our place i always have a battle
by money or trade some items hehe :cool: try to battle and have fun dont think it seriusly chill relax and enjoy
Thanks.......I think.:oops: what do you mean by "our town"? and "our place" ok then

NID 1ON1 DOTA WarCraft III TEAMP PICK 1 LANE ONLY :surp:[/QUOTE]

Spinner
11-26-2006, 06:03 AM
Instead of Arcanine, go with Flareon. Flareon has a base Attack stat of 130 while Arcanine has only a base attack of 110.

Hmmm.. True, but Arcanine is stronger all-round. If you don't believe me then look at this site:

www.psypokes.com/rby/maxstats.php?stat=overall

This ranks all the RBY pokemon from strongest to weakest -- Arcanine is ranked at No. 9, while Flareon is ranked at No. 17

Tory vs Meaty II
11-27-2006, 03:24 AM
Huh? You have to be kidding me? Arcanine is more powerful.

Holy_Crusafix
11-28-2006, 03:47 AM
You should go with arcanine but I've never really had a good experience with him(never used him in yellow and i hated him in crystal, replaced with houndour as soon as I could.)
I've used Ninetales, which is good. but its your game so choose who you want.:ermm:

lugia_ho-oh
11-29-2006, 02:44 AM
:shocked: Arcanine is the best Pokemon upon all existents! I've only had excellent expieriences with him. I guess it's your opinion, really. For instance, some people love Sceptile, I like him look wise, but opther wise, he kinda sucks. Nobody flame me, kay? P.S. sorry this is kinda off, but what did setting_sun24 mean?

Tory vs Meaty II
12-02-2006, 07:46 PM
:shocked: Arcanine is the best Pokemon upon all existents! I've only had excellent expieriences with him. I guess it's your opinion, really. For instance, some people love Sceptile, I like him look wise, but opther wise, he kinda sucks. Nobody flame me, kay? P.S. sorry this is kinda off, but what did setting_sun24 mean?

The best pokemon of existents?? I wouldn't say that.:neutral:

Legendary Wolf
12-05-2006, 10:49 PM
The best pokemon of existents?? I wouldn't say that.:neutral:

Arcanine is stonger but tou should look at all of the stats before making a choice of the two

mistdragon
12-05-2006, 11:31 PM
Arcanine is powerful in the later versions. For the Blue Version, its kind of... underestimated due to the movesets. Anyway, if you had your Arcanine, congrats!