PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Academy

Pages : [1] 2

Blazeiken12
11-23-2006, 05:10 PM
This is my first Rp so don't kill me over anything.All RP rules are as followed.
------------------
1. No making yourself all powerful!
2. Basic Pokemon Elite rules.
3. Basic RP rules.
4. No bad language.
5. Please respect other people in the RP.
6. Please send posts properly.
7. Have fun!!!
8. No arguing!
9. Please follow the rules.

Info:You'll be in a desired dorm with a certain pokemon of choice.Pokemon will evolve.
All you have to do is pick a dorm with the a pokemon in it.Pokemon that evolve by stones or trades evolve on level 28
Fire Dorm:
Charmander-AshKetchum
Cyndaquil-Eveelover
Torchic-
Hikozaru(1)-Blazeiken12,

Water Dorm:
Squritile-
Totditile-
Mudkip-
Pochama-

Grass Dorm:
Bulbasaur-
Chikorita-
Treeko-
Naetoru-

Bug Dorm:
Caterpie-
Weedle-
Wurmple-

Poison Dorm:
Ekans-
Koffing-
Shroomish-
Nidoran (M)-
Nidoran(F)-

Fighting Dorm:
Tyrouge-
Riorou-
Machop-Pokemonlover103:D

Psychic Dorm:
Ralts-
Abra-

Dark Dorm:
Murkrow-
Sneasel-
Houndour-
Poochyena- Crystal Momyiya

Ice Dorm:
Snorunt-
Spheal-
Swinub-
Smoochum-
Delibird-

Ghost Dorm:
Gastly-
Shupet-
Duskull-

Flying Dorm:
Pidgey-
Spearow-
Swablu-
Tailow-

Normal Dorm:
Eevee-EspeonLover
Iggilybuff-
Cleffa-
Toegpi-

Ground Dorm:
Sandshrew-
Baltoy-
Phanpy-
Cubone-
Larvatar-

Rock Dorm:
Geodude-
Rhyhorn-
Onix-

Dragon Dorm:
Dratini-
Bagon-Eeveeking929
Trampinch-

Thunder Dorm:
Pichu-
Minun and Plusle (both)-
Marrep-
Korinku-

Steel Dorm:
Aron-
Beldum-
Magnamite-

When reaching the Tornament it will go like this:
2 Doubles Matches and 2 one on one battles. So prepare a good two on two team and a powerful singles teams.

Gym pokemon levels
Strongest
to
Lowest

Arashi league consist of 8 badges ( get badges in any order )
Darkmouth Badge- Dark/ Ghost/ poison
Kengo(m)-Out skirts of Feilding City
Sableye
Muk
Swalot
TM receive- Shadow ball

Castlerock Badge- Steel/rock/ground
Tania(f)-Castlerock City( like a bastle City, Gym is in the center. Hard to get to)
Lairon
Rhydon
TM Receive- Take Down.

Cloudrage badge- Dragon/Flying
Etchen(m)-(Doubles battle) Located floating near Cloud City ( Flying pokemon needed)
t1.Flygon
Pigeot
t2.Altaria
Skarmory
TM receive-Hyper beam

Eruption badge-Rock/Fire
Kawamura(m)-Located at the top of Totem Mountain, an active Volcano
Camerupt
Magmar
Madcargo
TM receive Overheat

Seafloor badge-Water/ice
Banjo(m)-(Doubles) Underwater battle Strichly underwater swimming pokemon. Located random Floating around in the ocean
( swimming/ Flying pkmn or boat needed to find gym)
Walrein
Wailord
Lanturn
Seaking
Tm receive- Blizzard

Meditation badge- Psychich/Fighting
Melanie(f)-Location Unknown
Medicham
Hypno
Mr Mime
Alakazam
TM receive- Focus Punch

Forrestrial Badge- Bug/ Grass
Robert(m)-Location Unknown
Forretress
Scizor
Tropius
Heracross
Parasect
Exeggutor
Tm receive- Solar beam

Arashi badge- Electric pokemon
Devine(f)- Location Unknown.
2 team battles and 2 one on one battles
s1.Manectric
s2.Eletabuzz
d1.Magneton
raichu
d2. Plusle
Minun
Tm receive- Thunder

On this island you can catch wild pokemon living on here.if you catch more than 6 pokemon the pokemon will be deposted in the school computer lab where you can deposite and withdraw pokemon.

Name:
Apperance:
Desired Dorm/Pokemon:
--------------------------------
Here's mine.
Name:Tyler
Description:A very nice boy loves to hang out.
Apperance:Kinda short,Wheres a white shrit, light blue jeans,a red beanie,and black shoes.
Desired Dorm:Fire Dorm/Hikozaru

ashketchum
11-23-2006, 06:40 PM
Name: Devan Ketchum( Name is spelled Devan, but pronounced Devin )
Description:A very nice boy loves to hang out. Is smart, strong, intellegent, handsome, and persistant. Also, enthusiastic. Selflessly loyal to friends.
Apperance: Same clothes that Devan wears in my fanfic Pokemon UA!: Ultimate Annihilation.
Desired Dorm:Fire Dorm/Charmander

espeonlover
11-23-2006, 07:12 PM
This rpg is a copy from pokemon net. it is pokemon trainer x's DONT STEAL!

ashketchum
11-23-2006, 07:14 PM
It is??? There is one like this on blueoctane.com as well.

espeonlover
11-23-2006, 07:15 PM
the point is, the main one comes from puk, noone is allowed to steal.

ashketchum
11-23-2006, 07:18 PM
preach espeon preach, lol.

espeonlover
11-23-2006, 07:28 PM
Im not a pope, tell me to preach and ill kik your ass!

>:)

ashketchum
11-23-2006, 07:31 PM
Amen. Sorry. Phew. You're very fierce today. lol.

espeonlover
11-23-2006, 07:37 PM
* Kicks you * DONT SAY AMEN ITS TELLING ME TO PEECH! * Kiks in groins * And Im not Visious!

ashketchum
11-23-2006, 07:40 PM
Alright.

Blazeiken12
11-23-2006, 07:41 PM
This rpg is a copy from pokemon net. it is pokemon trainer x's DONT STEAL!
There is....HOW WAS I SUPPOSED KNOW THAT!!

ashketchum
11-23-2006, 07:42 PM
Hm...lol. This is about to get interesting.

espeonlover
11-23-2006, 07:44 PM
There is....HOW WAS I SUPPOSED KNOW THAT!!

YOUR JELOUS OF THE 274 PAGES! * Kicks all over before Breaking neck and roaring *

Blazeiken12
11-23-2006, 07:46 PM
YOUR JELOUS OF THE 274 PAGES! * Kicks all over before Breaking neck and roaring *
I didn't know about that I sware

espeonlover
11-23-2006, 07:50 PM
I didn't know about that I sware

Whatever, i know who you are. * Kicks your head off *

Blazeiken12
11-23-2006, 07:58 PM
Whatever, i know who you are. * Kicks your head off *
Alright you don't have to beleave me..and for the fact you have no idea who I am

ashketchum
11-24-2006, 03:11 PM
Anyway, I'm in right? Asked me.

Blazeiken12
11-24-2006, 03:16 PM
Anyway, I'm in right? Asked me.Yeah your in

ashketchum
11-24-2006, 03:30 PM
Cool.

espeonlover
11-24-2006, 03:51 PM
Alright you don't have to beleave me..and for the fact you have no idea who I am

Whatever Ninjablaziken! * Chops your head off * anyway since its locked i might join.

ashketchum
11-24-2006, 03:52 PM
lol.

Blazeiken12
11-24-2006, 03:54 PM
Whatever Ninjablaziken! * Chops your head off * anyway since its locked i might join.Who's Ninjablazeiken?Anyways just fill out the form in the first post.

espeonlover
11-24-2006, 05:38 PM
Name: Psy
Personality : find out later
Apperance: http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k200/humbug1234/Psy.jpg
Desired Dorm/Pokemon: Normal dorm/Eevee later evolves into espeon so she gets shifted there.

I Edited the form a bit.

Blazeiken12
11-25-2006, 05:19 AM
Your accepted Espeonlover!:biggrin:

ashketchum
11-25-2006, 05:19 AM
Hope more join, so we can start!

Blazeiken12
11-25-2006, 07:31 AM
I've decided that everyone can have 1! leagendary pokemon,but you get it later on and i'll give you the headsup when it's coming.

Lucario(Not a Legend)-
Raiku-
Entei-
Suicune-
Jirachi-
Darkrai-
Regice-
Regirock-
Registell-
Celebi-Blazekien12
Articuno-
Zapados-
Moltres-
Missigno-
Groudon-
Kyorger-
Deoxys-
Aruseus-
Mew-ashketchum
Mewtwo-
Ho-oh-Eeveeking929
Lugia-Eeveeking29
Latias-
Latios-Yukishii-
Regigiga-
Emuritto-
Agunomu-
Hiidoran-
Giratina-
Kureseria-

I want Celebi

ashketchum
11-25-2006, 07:39 AM
Can I have Mew. But can I catch Lucario during the story?

Blazeiken12
11-25-2006, 07:40 AM
Yeah I guess if you want you can start?I don't care.

ashketchum
11-25-2006, 07:44 AM
Thanks. I'll edit this post.

espeonlover
11-25-2006, 12:47 PM
Can i have both Latias and latios?

Eveelover12
11-25-2006, 01:58 PM
Name: Bell
Description: A very nice and helpful girl. Likes to make friends, good student, likes to play outside.
Aperence: Likes jeans and tee-shirts ( shorts in the summer ) doesnt like skirts or dresses.
Desired Dorm: fire Dorm/ Cyndaquil

Blazeiken12
11-25-2006, 04:05 PM
Name: Bell
Description: A very nice and helpful girl. Likes to make friends, good student, likes to play outside.
Aperence: Likes jeans and tee-shirts ( shorts in the summer ) doesnt like skirts or dresses.
Desired Dorm: fire Dorm/ CyndaquilYes your excepted:biggrin: and Espeonlover you can both I forgot to mention those two are a pair

Blazeiken12
11-25-2006, 04:26 PM
Not that we have at least 4 people we can START!:razz:

Eveelover12
11-25-2006, 04:32 PM
yay we can start!

ashketchum
11-25-2006, 04:40 PM
I was in my dorm, sleeping on my bed. I soon awoke. I was in the Pokemon Acadmy! which is a great school in my opiion. A's keep coming towards me, for me training with my Pokemon, and giving them my undivided attention.
" Hey! Charmander use flamethrower on that target, I said pointing at a dummie.
" Alrighty! he exclaimed as fire bursted out of his mouth fiercly.
" That was great! I happily told him. " Lets go look to battle another trainer with fire Pokemon! " I told him.

Eveelover12
11-25-2006, 04:50 PM
"What about me?" said Bell. "My little Cyndaquil is a perfect oponet for your charmander. Or are you scared *raises eyebrow* hmmmm? Of course if you are scared I can go find A more Worthy aponet. *Starts to laugh* I'm Kidding. your charmander is great!"

Blazeiken12
11-25-2006, 04:53 PM
I walked along a road until I got to the training area.
"Alright Hikozaru use Ember on those target's."I commads.Hikozaru shoots small fireballs at the targets burning them now use Flamewheel"I command.Hikozaru shoots a wheel of blazing fire at the targets roasting them.

"Good work Hikozaru here's a pokesnack"I say,as I throw a poketreat into the air.
Hikozaru jumps into the air and catches it.

"HELLO STUDENTS NEW AND OLD,I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KIDS KNOW THAT WERE HAVING A BATTLE TORUNAMENT BETWEEN US AND ARE RIVAL SCHOOL POKEMON DOJO.
ANYWAYS SIGN UPS ARE IN ALL THE TEACHERS ROOM'S AND OFFICE AND THE PEOPLE WHO ARE DECIDED TO GO WILL BE ANNOUCED INTO WEEKS AFTER ARE PRILIMINARYS.

"Well Hikozaru we can sign up tommorow after we catch some pokemon"I say,as Hikozaru and I walk into a forest

ashketchum
11-25-2006, 04:54 PM
" Hey, you challenged me, so I'm accepting. We never back down from a chalenged request. I told her, with determination,
" Yeah! Agreed Charmander as he was talking to Cyndiquil, with fire n his eyes. " We'll win, you'll see. Charmander said confidently.
" Since I'm nice, I'll let you start! I told her.

Blazeiken12
11-25-2006, 04:59 PM
Hikozaru and I were in the forest when a Ralts walked in front of us and used a Psychic attack.
"Alright Hikozaru use Ember!"I command.Hikozaru shoots fireballs at the Ralts doing some damedge.
"Now use Scracth!"I command.Hikozaru jumps in Ralts face and scratch's him.
"Alright pokeball go!"I cpommand.I throw the pokeball at the small psychic pokemon.Once...Twice....Ping!.
"ALright"I say,as I pick up the pokeball.

Eveelover12
11-25-2006, 05:04 PM
"Well okay you asked for it! Cyndaquil ust fire spin!" Charmander doged it. "Darn! Ok now use double team, then quick attack! Great!" "Charmander use fire spin!" Deven yelled. "Exactly what I wanted you to do. Cyndaquil jump in it! Use flamthrower then double kick while he's down! Yes! So what are you going to do now?"

ashketchum
11-25-2006, 05:08 PM
" Easy. We were just warming up! Now I'm serious. I say with a firey look burning in my heart, soul, and eyes. " Charmander use doubleteam and agility. " Also, since the firespin is around Cyndiquil. Charmander make the firespin close in on Cyndiqui. now use doubleteam+agility with irontail! I shouted.

Blazeiken12
11-25-2006, 05:11 PM
I walk int to my dorm to find out it was empty.
"I wonder where Bell and Deavn went."I say to myself as I walk to the offfice.I walk into the office and fill out the small form.
"Ah Tyler I see your signing up as well."The princible says.
"Man I just caught a Ralt's so I'm happy."I say,as I walk out the office and into the training arena.

Eveelover12
11-25-2006, 05:14 PM
"Ahhh! Cyndaquil look out!"
"Cyn? AH Cynda! Cyndaquuuiiiiilllll!!!"
"Cyndaquil! *Runs over to her* Are you ok?"
" Cyn Cynda." " Good. ok you win. that was a good battle. I'll just need to practice more. i'm going to the dorm so Cyndaquil can rest. Have you seen Tyler anywhere?"

Blazeiken12
11-25-2006, 05:20 PM
"Yeah I'm right here"I say,as I walk into the arena.
"Hey Dj you want to have a qucik training battle then head up to ice mountain and catch some pokemon"I ask

Eveelover12
11-25-2006, 05:23 PM
" I'll come to ice mountain with you but Cyndaquil needs to rest right now. We'll watch the battle"

Blazeiken12
11-25-2006, 05:26 PM
" I'll come to ice mountain with you but Cyndaquil needs to rest right now. We'll watch the battle""Fine by me you up for it?"I ask."Oh before we do o to Ice mountain you guys should sign up for the battle tornament."I say.

ashketchum
11-25-2006, 05:31 PM
" Nice battle, I yelled. I then ran into the woods. There I saw two Pokemon.
A Korinkuhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa403.png and a Rioruhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa447.png
Charmander you think you could battle both of them? I asked.
" <Yes! I'll make sure you catch em'. This is for you!? Charmander says in pokemon language to me as he steps towards the two Pokemon. The Rioru used protect right away! " Thats not gonna help you Korinku! I shouted. " Charmander use flamethrower! I commanded, as fire surrounded Korinku. He used shockwave and hit Charmander. " Are you alright Charmander? I asked. I threw a poke'ball at Korinku, and caught him. " Yeah! i said as I caught him. Rioru then hit Charmander off gaurd when he used anticipate. Which is a move that always strikes first. " Charmander! Catch your balance, and use firespin. the little fighting Pokemon was hit by the fire. Luckily, he wasn't burned. " Go, poke'ball! I exclaimed throwing the poke'ball at Rioru. " Yeah! I shouted as he was caught! We caught two Pokemon! I exclaimed. " <Charmander!> Charmander added. I walked to the office, and saw my twin brother Ash who had just signed up, soI signed up as well. I saw my friend Edwards name on the list. Me and Ash went around looking for Tyler.

Eveelover12
11-25-2006, 05:32 PM
"Ok I'll be sure to do that. And when we go up to Ice Mountain I can catch some new pokemon for it. Maybe I'll catch a vaporeon or a dewgong. *Eyes sparkle* Cool!" After Cyndaquil was done resting we went and signed up for the trnoment and waited for Devan and tyler in the dorm.

ashketchum
11-25-2006, 05:57 PM
Me and Ash walked outside. Pikachu was on his left shoulder, and Charmander was on my right shoulder. " Hey, Devan! Want to see some of my Pokemon?Ash asked, " Sure, I replied. " I choose you, he shouted. Out came a Naetoru and Perap. " Whoa! I exclaimed. " Nice Pokemon, I told him with a smile. " I choose you, Rioru and Korinku. I said throwing two poke'balls. " Wow! Your Pokemon are nice! Ash replied. We bothr eturned our Pokemon and saw Belle standing right there. We told her that we were looking for Tyler.

Blazeiken12
11-25-2006, 10:38 PM
I was walking in the forest when I saw a Snorunt.
"What!"I yell.I run to the Snorunt.
"What are you doing here."I ask the young pokemon."Pokeball go!"I command.I throw a pokeball as I catch the Snorunt.
"Good now it has all it's health back."I say.I walk deeper into the forest to See Belle,Ash,and Devan.
"Hey guys" I say as I run up to them.

ashketchum
11-25-2006, 11:01 PM
" Hey! Ash says.
" Yeah! Took ya long enough too. I said laughing.
" We're going to see what Pokemon are at Ice Mountain. belle told Tyler. " You comin? She asked.

Blazeiken12
11-25-2006, 11:08 PM
"Yeah maybe I can release this Snorunt I found in the forest."I say.
"Oh poor Snorunt"Belle says.
"Yeah that would be a good idea."Ash says.
"Yeah let's go!"Devan.We walk heading to Ice Mountain;

ashketchum
11-25-2006, 11:18 PM
" Whoa! It's getting breezy up here, I say.
" I agree, says Ash.
" Brr.....It's cold. Belle says.
" But at least the wind is calming down, Tyler says.
" So guys and gals. What pokemon do ya'll want to catch? Asked Ash and Devan.

Blazeiken12
11-25-2006, 11:19 PM
"Well I want to catch a Korinku,Mukkuru,Pochama,and a Naetoru."I say.

ashketchum
11-25-2006, 11:47 PM
"Pochama is probrably the only one you'll see here. It's to cold for Naetoru and Korinku. Devan explained to Tyler. hey! There goes a Vaporeon, and a Pochama! I shouted pointing to them.

Blazeiken12
11-25-2006, 11:59 PM
"Speak of the devil"Belle says.
"Alright!"I yell."Go Ralts "I command.Ralts materializes from the red and white pokeball.
"Alright Ralts use Hypnosis!"I command.Ralts send hypnotic waves into Pochama's brain causing him to sleep.
"Pokeball go!"I command.I throw the pokeball.Once...Twice...PING!
"Yes that's just one more pokmon I can use for the battle tournament

ashketchum
11-26-2006, 12:08 AM
Me and Ash looked everywhere for another pokemon.
" We aren't to big on ice Pokemon too much huh? I asked Ash.
" Tch! I know. Ritchie is like that too. Ash said.
" Hope we see him, Sparky, and Zippo. I exclaimed with a smile.
We continued looking aroung and Ash saw a Spheal.
" Pikachu you ready? Ash asked.
" Yes. Pikachu asnwered.
" Got get em' Pikachu, Charmander shouted.
" Pikachu use volttackle, Ash told Pikachu.

Blazeiken12
11-26-2006, 01:12 AM
"I woder if were all going to make it to the Battle Tourament finals"I say to myself as the battle continues to go on.

ashketchum
11-26-2006, 01:15 AM
" Ash caught the Spheal, and I caught a shinyEevee, I said to Tyler.
" Yay! I caught Vaporeon, Belle exclaimed jumping up and down.
" Let's go back to the academy, Devan suggests.

Blazeiken12
11-26-2006, 01:20 AM
"Fine by me."Tyler says as he walks ahead of the group.

ashketchum
11-26-2006, 01:27 AM
" So....what do we do now? Asked Devan and Ash. " When does this prelimanaries start? Asked Ash. As we walked to the Academy. " Hey! Exclaimed Devan." Lets hurry to the Academy and ask the principal, Devan suggested.

Blazeiken12
11-26-2006, 01:33 AM
We run into the office.
"Guys where have you been the preliminarys have just started."The man says.
"Crap! Let's go!"I shout.We run to the main arena to already meet are challegners.

ashketchum
11-26-2006, 01:36 AM
OOC: Read your Fanfiction. I made Chapter2 ...

IC:
" I wonder we are going to have to battle, Ash and I said in suspence. We just couldn't wait to find out." Hopefully, everyone in the preliminaries are strong. Devan bursted out saying with excitingness.

Blazeiken12
11-26-2006, 01:55 AM
"Okay Tyler your oponet is going to be Mike."A man says,as he take Tyler to an arena

ashketchum
11-26-2006, 01:56 AM
" You can do it Tyler, all three of us shout.

Blazeiken12
11-26-2006, 02:08 AM
"Alright,Go Dratini and and Sunkern!"Mike commands.Mike throws the pokeballs into the air as Dratini and Sunkern materialize from it.
"Alright,Go Snorunt and Hikozaru."Tyler commands

ashketchum
11-26-2006, 02:20 AM
" Lets get some something to drink, and something to eat. " Ash suggested. Belle decided to stay and watch the Pokemon Match.
Hm....There is popcorn for us, and popcorn flavored poke'snacks for you and Pikachu Charmander! I exclaimed.

Blazeiken12
11-26-2006, 02:26 AM
"Alright Snorunt use Ice beam on Dratini, Hikozaru use Flamewheel on Sunkern!"I command.
"Dratini dodge and use Dragon Rage, Sunkern use Absorb. The ice beam hits Dratini frezzing him,while Sunkunr is hit directly by FlameWheel causing him to faint.
"BOTH POKEMON ARE UNABLE TO BATTLE THE WINNER IS TYLER!"The announcer yell's

ashketchum
11-26-2006, 02:31 AM
I wpnder who's battling next? Devan and Ash looked in suspence.

Blazeiken12
11-26-2006, 02:46 AM
I wpnder who's battling next? Devan and Ash looked in suspence.THE NEXT BATTLE IS DEVAN AND SUZIE!"The annoncer yell's

ashketchum
11-26-2006, 02:56 AM
" Come on son, a ref says pushing me towards the arena. " My charmig Pokemon will harshly make you lose attack power, charming is key, Smoochum and Tediursa. Susie yelled, as she threw two red/white poke'balls into the air.
" I choose you, Rioru and Korinku. I shouted as I threw two poke'balls too.
" Smoochum and Tediursa use charm.
" Rioru use protect and korinku use thunderwave.
Judge:
Devan chooses Rioru and Korinku.
susie chooses Tediursa and Smoochum.

Tediursa uses charm, and Smoochum uses charm.
Rioru uses protect. Korinku uses thunderwave.

Korinku's attack harshly falls. Rioru is protected.
Tediursa is paralyzed and so is Tediursa.

" Rioru use anticipate, and korinku use discharge. Devan commands. " No! Return. Susie says as she falls to her knees.
" the winner is Devan!! The judge shouted.

Blazeiken12
11-26-2006, 02:58 AM
"The next match is ASH VS JOHN!"The announcer yell's

ashketchum
11-26-2006, 03:27 AM
" My turn, ash says running to the arena. I choose you, Spheal and Neatoru.
"Er...Grass and ground, right Digleto and Seedot! John said as he threw is poke'balls.
" spheal use icywind! The winner is Ash since they are frozen...
" Whoa! You got the super-duper opponent. Devan told Ash.
" Actually bro, we all did. You two just made it longer, He replied.

Blazeiken12
11-26-2006, 03:29 AM
"Belle I havesome bad news your opponet didn't show up,but you still make it own to the final round.
"Wow did she get lucky."We all say at the same time.
"The main matches are in a week so until the train and work hard."The amn says, as he takes his leave.

ashketchum
11-26-2006, 03:36 AM
" Hey guys! How about a double battle to train our Pokemon. Me and Ash vs. you and Belle. I exclaimed challenging Tyler and belle. Charmander jumoed off of my right shoulder and started to play around with Ash's pikachu. " Do you accept? I asked.

OOC: I know that Evee wouldn't mind you controlling Belle, since she did it all those times in Eveeville.

Blazeiken12
11-26-2006, 03:37 AM
"Why not Ihope you guys like losing though right Belle."I ask.
"Yeah this time you guys are going down."Belle says as she readies her pokeball.

ashketchum
11-26-2006, 03:42 AM
" Well...you know what we're using! Ash and devan exclaimed. Pikachu and Charmander got infront of me and Ash.

Blazeiken12
11-26-2006, 03:52 AM
"Alright you should know who i'm going to use Go Hikozaru!"I command.
"Go Cyndaquil!"Belle commands. Both fire pokemon materialize from their pokeballs.
"Use Firespin!"Both Belle and I command

ashketchum
11-26-2006, 03:55 AM
" Charmander run through those flames while absorning them by using flamewheel on them both!" I commanded.
" Great move bro! ash exclaimed. Now Pikachu use Thunder! Ash shouted with a demand.

Blazeiken12
11-26-2006, 03:58 AM
"Hikozaru stop breathing fire,dodge the Thunder,and use Headbutt when he comes out."I command.
"Cyndaquil watch out for the Thunder as well and use Ember on Pikachu!"Belle commands

ashketchum
11-26-2006, 04:22 AM
Charmander was still runnning with the fire around it.
" Charmander! I exclaimed. Jump up and block pikachu from ember, and absorb it!
Charmander hit the ground, landing on it's feet and used flamewheel still.
" Thanks! Ash said with a smile, " Pikacu use volttackle on Cyndiquil since Charmander is using flamewheel on Hikozaru.
The flames around Charmander got huger and hotter, as Charmander got closer to Hikozaru.

Blazeiken12
11-26-2006, 04:26 AM
"Hikozaru wait for it and absorb his fire as well and use Firefang!."I command.
"Cyndaquil get behind Charmander and use a Tackle!"Belle commands

ashketchum
11-26-2006, 04:31 AM
" Oops! Ash exclaimed. Looks like now that Cyndiquil is focused on the wrong Pokemon...Cyndiquil got hit hard by Pikachu's volttackle.
" Just what I wanted. STOP! Charmander switch flamewheel into irontail, so hikozaru can't absorb the fire.

Blazeiken12
11-26-2006, 04:34 AM
"Perfect!"I yell."Now!"I yell. Hikozaru blocks both of his arms into a X formation.
"Now send him flying!"I yell. Hikozaru throws Charmander.
"Now use Machpunch!"I command.

ashketchum
11-26-2006, 04:38 AM
" Charmander counter with irontail! I shouted. " Pikachu use agility and get behind Hikozaru and use quickattack! Ash shouted.

Blazeiken12
11-26-2006, 04:47 AM
"Use a Double Team and Aggility!"I command. Hikozaru moves out of the move with his a aggility and created holograms of himself.
"I bet you can't find the real one!"I yell.
"Now finish this with Machpunch!"I command

ashketchum
11-26-2006, 04:51 AM
" Both of you use doubleteam and agility too! Both Ash and I commanded.
" Oh we'll find out which one is real alright. I say as two holograms of both Charmander and Pikachu appear. " All the Charmander's use quickattack! I shouted. " All the Pikachu's use shickwave on all of the Hikozaru." Thats great! Considering hikozaru can't dodge because shockwve never misses, I exclaimed.

Blazeiken12
11-26-2006, 04:59 AM
"NOW!"I yell. Hikozaru's hand reaches from underneath the ground and grabs Charmanders left foot pulling it under ground.
"HOW DID THAT HAPPEN!"Devan yell's.
"Well when you guys got rid of Cyndaquil I had Hikozaru use dig if you didn't notice that hole int the ground."I say pointing to a hole.
"Now use Machpunch one more time!"I command

ashketchum
11-26-2006, 05:06 AM
" Hah! Look at which one you got! Hikozaru hit the illusion of Charmander, and it disappeared. " What!? Tyler exclaimed. " Thaks for the hint though. Charmander's all of you use flamethroweron in that hole! I demanded.

Blazeiken12
11-26-2006, 05:13 AM
"GOTTCHA!"I yell. Hikzoaru falls from the ceiling and Headbutt's the real Pikachu.
"HOW....BUT....HE...WAS UNDERGROUND AND..!"Devan yell's.
"Once again you not paying attenchen.The real Hikozaru was on the ceiling since I told you he was underground,I'm not that dumb."I say.
"Now finish off Charmander with Mach Punch."I yell

ashketchum
11-26-2006, 03:16 PM
" Charmander protect yourself with firespin! I shouted. Charmander was in the air as two Hkozaru's tried a machpunch on him. Charmander grabbed their arm and spin them around, and put them on fire. it was super hot. Then, Charmandeer threw them both to the ground like seismic toss. they hit the ground hard, causing Hikozaru to not have any more illusions of itself. " Yeah! I exclaimed.

Blazeiken12
11-26-2006, 04:23 PM
"Alright Hikozaru Quickattack!"I command. Hikozaru takes off at light speed.
"Use aggilty as well!"I command. Hkozaru speeds twoads Charmander at a high speed.

ashketchum
11-26-2006, 04:53 PM
" Protect with flamewheel, and use agility xstereo!

Blazeiken12
11-26-2006, 05:11 PM
"Hikoaru jump through the flame and use a spiraling Headbutt!" I command. Hikozaru jumps into the flame and spns at a high speed.

ashketchum
11-26-2006, 05:36 PM
OOC: Charmander is the flame!

IC: You cant jump through. So you're in trouble. Remember. I still have one more illusion of Charmander. I told Tyler.

Blazeiken12
11-26-2006, 05:40 PM
"Hikozaru get out of there and use Firefang!"I command. Hikozaru's fangs turn into fire as he bites the real Chamnaders Left Leg

ashketchum
11-26-2006, 06:04 PM
" Irontail! I shouted with demand. Charmander's tail hit the real Hikozaru in the face, and Hikozaru flew and got hit threw a tree.

Blazeiken12
11-26-2006, 06:11 PM
"COme on buddy let's fnish this one and for all use a Flamethrower!"I command. Hikozaru shoots a large flame from his mouth

ashketchum
11-26-2006, 06:16 PM
The illusion of Charmander jumps in the way of the flamethrower, and the real Charmander jumps up, and uses blastburn. Which only a Charmander, Charmeleon, and Charizard can learn. " Yeah! blastburn is the strongest. I exclaimed as the blast was to close for ven Hikozaru's speed to dodge.

Blazeiken12
11-26-2006, 06:26 PM
OCC:UHH acutally in D/P all fire starter types can learn Blastburn

The blast burn hits knocking Hikozaru to the floor causing him to faint.
"Hikozaru return!"I command.A red light shoots from the pokeball as Hikozaru comes back into it.

"Good work buddy you deserve a nice long rest."I say.
"ALL STUDENTS WHO WON THEIR BATTLE PRELIMNARYS PLEASE COME TO THE PRINCIBLES OFFICE I HAVE A PRIZE FOR YOU FOUR THAT WON."The man says as the intercom cuts off.

"Let's go."Belle says as she runs to the office.
"Hey wat for us!"We all yell as we catch up.

ashketchum
11-26-2006, 06:30 PM
OOC: Oh yeah. I forgot. lol...yeah right...When I played it, they couldn't.

IC:

We finally get to the principals office. " Um...hello? I say. Then he jumps out of no where. " O...kay. I say with a wierd looking expression on my face. " So um....whats the prize? We all asked impatiently.

Blazeiken12
11-26-2006, 07:36 PM
"You kids each get four baby pokemon eggs of choice are avalible ones are Elekid, Magby, Rioru, Eevee,Pichu,Phanpy,Manaphy,Tyrouge,Smoochum,Bonsly ,Mime.Jr.,Cleffa,Iggilybuff,Pinpuku,Munchlax,Togip i,Azurill,Wynaut,and Tamanta.
"Also there are more then one so pick away,but they have to stay in your dorms until we can build are new daycare for baby pokemon,You can only take them out for some fresh air."The principle says.

"Well I choose Rioru,Munchlax,Mime.Jr,and Phanpy."I say.

PokeTheEevee
11-28-2006, 10:12 PM
Name:Sky
Descrpition: [[Sorry, dont entirely know what to put here...]]
Apperance:http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs10/300W/i/2006/120/4/b/i__m_a_pokemon_trainer_by_Kuroi88.jpg
Desired Dorm/Pokemon: Pichu

[[Im new so dont complain if I mess up on anything.]]

Blazeiken12
12-01-2006, 11:03 PM
Name:Sky
Descrpition: [[Sorry, dont entirely know what to put here...]]
Apperance:http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs10/300W/i/2006/120/4/b/i__m_a_pokemon_trainer_by_Kuroi88.jpg
Desired Dorm/Pokemon: Pichu

[[Im new so dont complain if I mess up on anything.]]Cool your exepted

espeonlover
12-02-2006, 03:28 PM
(( sorry ill have to quit this rp, ive been off and theres to many pages, bye. ))

Psy Left the school, she had ran away. she headed into the cold night.

pokemonlover103:D
12-03-2006, 03:30 AM
Name: Chris
Description: A kid who likes to raise and train pokemon but not battle. Has a very big heart for all abandoned pokemon .
Aperence:denim jacket with teeshirt and sweatpants. Blonde hair blue eyes, tall.
Desired Dorm:Fighting/MachopChris's PokePet (http://pokejungle.net/?id=other/pokepet)
http://pokejungle.net/other/pokepet/trainers/e44.png http://pokejungle.net/other/pokepet/Dorapion.gif
Poradion the level 98 Dorapion!

Blazeiken12
12-04-2006, 12:29 AM
Your accepted!:biggrin ^_^

ashketchum
12-04-2006, 06:02 PM
" Cool!" Ash and Devan exclaimed. " I'd like the Rioru egg. Devan told the principal. " Yeah, and I want the Munchslax! Ash shouted with joy. " Oh yeah! i want that Rioru, even though I have one already. Rioru are cool. But if I have to pick a different one. Then I choose...Manaphy! Devan said.

CM
12-04-2006, 11:16 PM
Name: Crystal Momoyia
Description: nice, loyal, kind, care-free girl who would do anything to protect her friends and Pokemon
Appearance: http://animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/Nadesico3.jpg
Desired Dorm/Pokemon: Dark Dorm/Poochyena
OOC: since Iím late in the game, can I come in as a new student with a Meowth? Meowth is always my starter when I use Crystal

pokemonlover103:D
12-12-2006, 12:51 AM
hey can i join in the gang?PLEASE!!!

Blazeiken12
12-12-2006, 11:06 PM
Yes your accepted Crystal and you can have a Meowth. pokemonlover103:D (God u have a long name Just kidding) yeah you can join in the group

CM
12-15-2006, 11:28 PM
yay!
Crystal walked up to the academy with Meowth at her side. "Man, it's big," she muddered to herself. Meowth nodded, but said nothing. Crystal and Meowth have a strong bond that inables them understand eachother. "I hope I can make a few good friends. Now... we'll be in the Dark Dorm with a Poochyena waiting for us. Come on Meoth, lets go!" They then ran to the building, starting their new life in the Pokemon Academy.

Lord Fedora
12-16-2006, 01:49 AM
Sign me up.
Name: Nate Rozuku
Description: Good trait: smart bad trait: knows it. Wears all black clothes, short black boots, and a black leather coat. An expert tactician, able to analyze any bad situation and turn it to his advantage.
Dorm: I'll take Bagon in the dragon Dorm please.
Also I want Lugia and scince their technically a set, can I also have Ho-oh?

Blazeiken12
12-16-2006, 04:52 AM
Yeah your accpeted If you were to pick Groudon you would get Kyrouge as well if you wanted it.

Lord Fedora
12-16-2006, 12:41 PM
(Sweet.)

Nate walked into the empty dorm room.
" What, no other people in the dragon dorm? The fire dorm is full. Well, no matter." He looked over at the pokeball waiting for him and smiled. "I could beat everyone in this school at the same time with that one pokemon. In fact..." He smiled again as he left the room, Bagon in hand

CM
12-16-2006, 06:11 PM
Crystal walked into the dark dorm. "No one else... sweet! A dorm to meself!" She then saw a PokeBall by her bed. "That must be the Poochyena," she said as she took it.
"Come on Crystal," Meowth said. "Lets go and meet the others."
So they left the dorm, going to explore the grounds.

Corrupted Paradox
12-17-2006, 06:08 AM
Name:Zavriel (Male)
Descrpition:Zavriel is somewhat reclusive- he likes the shadows. He doesn't bear any ill will to anyone, but if someone is in his way, he will take the down. Though he prefers Dark-types, he doesn't really hate any specfic type.
Appearance:
Skin:White
Hair:Oddly patterned, short dark blue hair.He likes to flip it around if his hood is down.
Eyes:Onyx
Height:6'2
Weight: 162 lbs.
Clothes:Plain black hoodie with red stripes down the arms and back. The back of the hoodie had a red pokeball design.His pants are also black, with the same types of red lines down the sides, and the bottoms having the same pokeball design. His shoes are solid black leather boots, which show very little, due to the pants. He has fingerless black gloves with the same line/pokeball designs.
Gear:Zavriel's PTAU (Pokemon Trainer Assistance Unit) is a PDA-like device strapped to his arm at the wrist, hidden below the hoodie. It serves as his pack, digitalizing all items he receives into his PTAU so he can get them when wanted via the touch screen. It also serves as a phone/ Pokeball customization device. It's last feature is to gauge the battle status of the Pokemon he has called out, giving him the status condition and a rough HP percentage. This is only for his own, and not his opponents, so as not to turn the battle unfairly in his favor.
Desired Dorm/Pokemon: Dark Dorm/Sneasel

Lord Fedora
12-18-2006, 08:53 PM
"Hello," A voice came from behind them. Another student stood in the doorway to the principals office. "I'm Nate. Would you all happen to be the 3 members of the fire dorm?

ashketchum
12-22-2006, 01:43 AM
" Huh?" Devan asked as he turned around. " Oh! You must be new." Devan said as he shaked his hand. Ash and Devan introduced themselves. " So-um. Whats your name?" Asked Ash.

x-Mizu-Tama-x
12-22-2006, 03:41 AM
Hey can I join? Here's my sign-up form.

Name: Zeon
Descrpition: Zeon is a shy girl around people that she doesn't know. But once you get to know her she's really friendly and talkative. She's also really bright. If you are nice enough to ask she'll help you on a problem that you can't figure out.
Apearance: A girl with brownish, blackish wavy colored hair. Wears blue jeans, a blue T-shirt with a pic of a Azurill on it and a blue jean jacket. She always carried her backpack with her.
Desired Dorm/Pokemon: Psychic Dorm/ Ralts

CM
12-22-2006, 03:50 AM
Crystal walked up to the principle's office, seeing the others. "Hi," she said. "I'm Crystal Momoyia. I'm new along with my Meowth." Meowth looked proud. "And who are you all?" Crystal asked.

ashketchum
12-22-2006, 04:04 AM
Devan waas the first to introduce himself. " My name is Devan Ketchum. Spelled D-E-V-A-N. But pronounced Devin. Nice to meet you Crystal. And you too Meowth." Devan said rubbing Meowth's head calmly and gently.

CM
12-22-2006, 04:18 AM
Meowth purred. "I like this guy Crystal," she said.
"It's nice to meet you to Devan," Crystal replied.

ashketchum
12-22-2006, 04:21 AM
" Oh! Thats my brother`Ash. Yes we're twins, and that is Tyler. We were piking pokemon eggs. You should pick one." I explained and suggested to her. Charmander strated to play with Meowth. When they started to play. Ash's Pikachu decided to hope in the poke fun too.

CM
12-22-2006, 04:31 AM
"Which eggs are left?" she asked.

ashketchum
12-22-2006, 04:37 AM
" None. If you don't hurry and get them Robin and Red X are eating up a storm." I said laughing. As I grabbed sausages, waffles, and bacon. " This foods...." I said to myself. Not trying to say anything.

CM
12-22-2006, 04:43 AM
OOC: wrong rp stupid. this isn't teen titians, this is pokemon

ashketchum
12-22-2006, 04:50 AM
OOC: Good thing you caught Crystal! Sorry about that, lol.

CM
12-22-2006, 04:53 AM
no prob

Lord Fedora
12-22-2006, 01:56 PM
"Hey, when did I suddenley disappear?" Nate asked. "I came for a battle. The terms are simple. Me and my bagon, versus you three and your starters, all at once. Sound fair?"

ashketchum
12-22-2006, 03:44 PM
" Um-not really. That doesn't sound fair at all. Especially since me and Ash have battled for a while." Devan told Nate. But how about one-on-one?" Devan asked. " Yep. My Rioru vs. your Bagon!"

Frost Tyrannis
12-22-2006, 04:01 PM
Walking in I feel a sense of unwillingness. He-Hey... I spoke out. I'm Frost. Frost Tyrannis. And this is pikachu. (Pikachu looks at the other pokemon hastly). I am welcome am I not?

ashketchum
12-22-2006, 04:35 PM
" My charmander walks up towards him, and so does Ash's pIkachu. They give him an angry look. Then their bodies have fire and electricity all over. They huff and puff. Then burst out laughing. " Of course you two are." They told his Pikachu. " Frost is it?" Devan asked. He then shook his hand. " I'm Devan Ketchum. Winner of the Johto League Championships and Indigo Plateu. This is my twin brother Ash. I'm sure you saw us on television. If you were watching t.v. at the time that is. Nice to meet you." I told him.

Frost Tyrannis
12-22-2006, 04:46 PM
Yes, I watched. Incredible battles. I have been a big fan of the pokemon league champs.(I say in a hurry). Pikachu trying to stand out hopps on its tail and performs a balancing act. PIka...PI-Pikachu, it yells in a warsome manner.

ashketchum
12-22-2006, 04:53 PM
" Nice Pikachu. Is it a female or male?" Devan asked. He walked up to it and petted it gently and slowly on the head. He then used a relax techique for Pikach's. So Devan rubbed Pikechu's ears and cheeks.

Frost Tyrannis
12-22-2006, 05:09 PM
Its a boy. (Pikachu begins falling into a dreamy state). Pikachu, do a flipsix threerun. I tell pikachu. (Pikachu looks up and nods his head. He does a backflip, lands on his tail and dashes forward in a quick attack. But stops just before slaming into the other pikachu.

CM
12-22-2006, 05:13 PM
"You've raised you Pikachu well," Crystal said as she walked out of the office. "And he looks happy to be with you too."

Frost Tyrannis
12-22-2006, 05:20 PM
Thank you. He learned it battling Wattson.

ashketchum
12-22-2006, 05:20 PM
" Well you two. Grab an pokemon egg if ya want. Me and Ash grabbed one and are looking for more Pokemon to catch. We're going to Christmas hills. Where all different kinds of Pokemon roam. Grab an egg and we can all go together." Devan suggested.

Frost Tyrannis
12-22-2006, 05:23 PM
Sorry, but Pikachu and I are fine togehter. Save the egg for someone who needs it.

CM
12-22-2006, 05:25 PM
"I'm fine with Meowth and Poochyena," Crystal said. "Let's go and catch some Pokemon."

Lord Fedora
12-22-2006, 05:48 PM
"I'll take Phanpy and Tamanta. All right Devan, I'll take you on. Just remember, I'm a tactical genius. Nobody has every beaten me at anything, and this won't be an exception." Nate sneered "My Bagon and your Rioru. Meet me on the roof of this building in one hour. And let's make it 2 v. 2.

Frost Tyrannis
12-22-2006, 05:52 PM
Thisl be interesting. I spoke to pikachu. Pika... Pikachu watches with memorizing eyes.

ashketchum
12-22-2006, 06:04 PM
I ran towards the roof top. " I choose you, Rioru and Charmander!" I shouted as I threw a poke'ball into the air and outcame a Rioru. " You ready Nate?" I asked.

Frost Tyrannis
12-22-2006, 06:11 PM
Strange... Its almost always a 2 on 2. I say.

Frost Tyrannis
12-22-2006, 07:14 PM
you know, I would like to battle this so called genious.

ashketchum
12-22-2006, 07:24 PM
" You think because of your so-called genius your gonna win? Well your wrong. Battling isn't about being smart. it's about heart and trust in your pokemon and their trainer. I'll use my heart and trust against your tactical genius and we'll see who wins.!" I explained to Nate.

Frost Tyrannis
12-22-2006, 07:29 PM
So lets go to the hills. I want to find the perfect team mate for pikachu. I stand up and say.

ashketchum
12-22-2006, 07:32 PM
" Yeah. Cool. For sure." I answered.

Frost Tyrannis
12-22-2006, 07:35 PM
Pikachu hops on my shoulder. (Pi-Pikachu) Alright. Following you Devan. I reply.

ashketchum
12-22-2006, 07:37 PM
" Okay then. Let's go. I'll battle Nate later. He'll follow us if he really wants to show me his tactacal genius." I said. " Charmander hopped on my right shoulder. Pikachu hopped on Ash's left arm. We hiked to the top of the hill. We finally got to the top. " There is a cave." Ash said pointing to the cave opening.

Frost Tyrannis
12-22-2006, 07:46 PM
Alright, lets enter. I say. Pikachu hops to the ground and takes lead position.

Frost Tyrannis
12-22-2006, 07:51 PM
Pikachu call charmander to the front for lighting.

ashketchum
12-22-2006, 07:58 PM
" Okay Charmander, Ash, and Pikachu. Lets go." Devan tells them. They walk in and the light from Charmander's flame on his tale leads them through the dark cave.

OOC: Hey. Instead of double posting. Just edit your post you made before the second one.

Blazeiken12
12-22-2006, 07:59 PM
I walk down to lake at Pokemon Academy wondering about the torunament in another week.

"Man I bet this school is going to be tough" I say to myself,

ashketchum
12-22-2006, 08:02 PM
" I hope I battle Tyler in the finals." Devan said. " First, one of you will have to beat me!" Ash says. " Yeah. That won't be easy. None of us ar easy trainers to beat anyway. But. Whoever wins. Our friendship will continue." Devan adds. " And brothership." Ash replies.

Frost Tyrannis
12-22-2006, 08:15 PM
I wonder who will be first. I ask out loud.

ashketchum
12-22-2006, 08:20 PM
" What do you mean? 'You wonder who will be first'." Devan asked.

Lord Fedora
12-22-2006, 08:41 PM
Nate was grumbling as he crawled through the forest. "Jeez. I can't believe I lost them." He had been lost for almost 15 minutes. Finally, he stumbled into a clearing where an Aaron was sitting in deep concentration. "Oh, this'll be easy. Go Bagon. Use Take down." Nate released Bagon for the first time to find that it was a shiny. Bagon rammed into the Aaron hard, catching it completely off guard. The Aaron countered with a Metal Claw. Bagon, Flamethrower." The attack K.O.ed the Aaron, freeing nat to capture it.

OOC: Guys, you're going to have to be more patient with me. I do have a life outside RPs you know, and I can't be posting 24/7.

ashketchum
12-22-2006, 09:34 PM
OOC: I just decided that we could end up running into each other, and then battling ya'know? I'll edit this post, to pot my turn.

Lord Fedora
12-22-2006, 11:25 PM
OOC: Okay, that's good. You're hard to keep up with.

Frost Tyrannis
12-23-2006, 02:38 PM
I make my way to a fork in the tunnel. Left gos further in the cave. Right gos to a clearing. Well, Im going right. I say to pikachu. The clearing gets brighter and brighter and finaly, a small hidden forest. Nidoran are running around playing. I spot a male nidoran. Pikachu quick attack! Pikachu dashes towords it at high speeds. The nidoran spots pikachu out of the corner of its eye. He counter pikachu with tackle. Pikachu falls to the ground, but is able to stand up. Pikachu, thundershock! Pikachu zaps nidoran fiercly. Nidoran falls down knocked out. I throw a pokebal and capture it. Alright, now lets head back to the others, I propose to pikachu. Pi... Pikachu replies.

Lord Fedora
12-23-2006, 02:54 PM
"Hmm, interesting. A cave. And look, Charmander and Pikachu footprints. They must be in here." Nate had finnaly found them. This would be fun.

ashketchum
12-23-2006, 03:09 PM
"You ready Charmander and Pikachu?" Asked Devan, as he bends down so Pikachu and Charmander could get on his shoulders. "You can beat him if you use heart and trust," said Charmander. We walked out to the entrance of the cave moving towards Nate and his Pokemon. "Let see his tactical genius!" Devan exclaims. "Yeah!" Charmander and Pikachu replies.

Lord Fedora
12-23-2006, 07:16 PM
"It's on! Bagon, Aaron, double take down!" Nate shouted "Genius will win this."

ashketchum
12-23-2006, 07:22 PM
" Pikachu use agility, and Charmander dodge. Charmander use flamethrower on Aaron, and Pikachu use irontail on Bagon." Devan shouted.

"Finally. He finally came," Ash said watching the battle.

Lord Fedora
12-23-2006, 08:39 PM
"Bagon, block the flamethrower with your head, then Aaron jump in front of Bagon and use Iron Defense. Now Bagon, use Flamethrower on Pikachu, and Aaron, use Take Down on Charmander."

ashketchum
12-23-2006, 09:29 PM
"Charmander put your tail in the way of the flamethrower.Pikachu use agility and irontail on aaron. Now agility and flametail on Aaron Charmander. Bagon isn't going to be able to hit yu because of your speed,a nd by time Bagon uses an attack it'll be useless. Plus, Aron can't dodge because you're too close. Pikachu use volttackle and agility on Bagon!" I commanded shouting.

Lord Fedora
12-23-2006, 10:21 PM
"Think you've got me cornered, do you. Can't hit, can't dodge. Think again. Bagon, use Lock-On on Charmanders head, then jump to avoid the flame tail. Aaron, Protect."

ashketchum
12-23-2006, 10:28 PM
"Come on now. I'm that predictable. I'm glad Bagon jumped. Spin Charmander!" I shouted to him. Charmander spinned like a tornado. Fire was all around the area. "Pikachu stay back a while." I told Pikachu. "Charmander show them an ultimate fire Pokemon's fire moves!" I yelled.

Lord Fedora
12-23-2006, 11:06 PM
"Bagon, eat the rare candy I gave you!" Bagon took the small peice of candy off a small string around it's neck and ate it. It then began to glow.When the glow faded, Bagon had become a Shelgon. "I told you I was an expert strategist. I trained Bagon to one level below evolution. A good strategist always has a backup plan. Shelgon, take down." Shelgons body was potected by it's thick skin, allowing it to plow into Charmander. "Now, Aaron, use Metal Claw on Pikachu while it's distracted"

OOC: Take it away, Ketchum

ashketchum
12-23-2006, 11:14 PM
"Thats cheating! You will never earn any badges for being a true trainer. Using rare candies is bad, but using rare candies during a match because you knew you were going to lose is just low. Thats why I'll show you heart and trust." I explained with anger. "Sorry. But I used Pikachu's doubletam. So you hit the illusion of him. Two left. Now both Pikachu's use irontail on Aron!" I commanded. "Charmander counter, and use irontail to hit Shelgon to the hard cave ground!" I shouted fired up.

Lord Fedora
12-23-2006, 11:34 PM
"Okay, first of all, I only do what I can because I have a reputation. I've never lost, and I intend to keep it that way. Second, Aaron and Shelgon, Protect. Now Shelgon, use Dragon Breath on Pikachu. Aaron, Use Earthquake."

OOC: Okay, I don't see anything in Anime style rules that says Pokemon can't evolve during battle. You're just sore because out of all the posts so far, I came up with the first with an evolution.

ashketchum
12-23-2006, 11:40 PM
"Pikachu and Charmander use your tails to jump, and avoid earthquake. Pikachu use Thunder on Shelgon's draginbreath, and Charmander use Fireblast on Shelgon!" I shouted.
" Losing isn't a way of saying you suck. I have rep too. But I like battling so much that I have fun, and not worry about reps. Thats why...You aren't like me. Because you're so stuck on winning that you do whatever to any of your Pokemon. Even your first one, Bagon. Or should I say Shelgon. "I'll win with heart and trust!" I shouted, as my Pokemon's stats increased dramatically.

Lord Fedora
12-24-2006, 12:18 AM
"Ya know, you may have something there. I've spent my entire life trying to be the best. Instead of playing fair, I cheat. Instead of having fun, I obssess about winning. And worst of all, instead of respecting my pokemon, I just use them. No more. I'm going to start living right, and I'll take losses when I get them. Of course, that doesn't mean I'll have one now.
Shelgon, counter his Fire Blast with Hyper Beam, Aaron, Hyper Beam on Pikachu."

ashketchum
12-24-2006, 12:25 AM
"Both of you doubleteam!" I yelled. "Cool. I got him to see the light. But he is goin' down!" I thought to myself. "Charmander use blastburn, and Pikachu use Thunder.
-Charmander and Pikachu's illusions got hit by the hyperbeams. But the real Charmander and the last illusion of charmander jumped infront of Aron and used Blastburn. The real Pikachu and illusion of him jumped infront of Shelgon and used Thunder. "You guys can do it!" I shouted to them.

Lord Fedora
12-24-2006, 12:57 AM
"Nate stared, mouth agape, as his pokemon fell, beaten. He had lost. Lost! For the first time ever. "I admit it. You actually beat me. Congratulations. Now if you'll excuse me. I'm going to leave. In One month, meet me back here, and we'll have a re-match. I'll beat you then." Nate then slipped away into the shadows.

OOC: Keep in mind that the only reason that I lost is because I needed to slip away. I'm going on vacation, so I'll post again in about a week. Later! :happy:.

ashketchum
12-24-2006, 01:01 AM
OOC: Yeah, yeah. Have a good vacation.

IC: "Humph, I won. We won guys. All because of our heart, determination, and trust!" I exclaimed. We then headed back to the Pokemon Academy later on that same day.

Frost Tyrannis
12-24-2006, 07:05 PM
Very good... I say in a Fableish voice. Excellent.

Corrupted Paradox
12-25-2006, 01:43 AM
OOC:I'm going to assume it's safe for me to post.

BIC:Zavriel had finally been accepted into the Pokemon Academy. A rush of adrenaline was pulsing through him as he entered through the main door. Grabbing a map, he decided to find his dorm room- the Dark Dorm. Unfolding his map, he plotted a route to the Dorm. taking a turn here and the, he eventually found it: a large black door. Opening it slightly, he found That the doors to the girl's roms was open. Someone has already been here, Zavriel thought. Opening the door to the boy's rooms, he found his things and a Pokeball one the desk. He just smiled, and sat on the bed.

CM
12-25-2006, 01:51 AM
Crystal had caught a blue-eyed male Houndour who said his name was Surge and a golden-yellow female Growlithe who said her name was Moro. Both were high leveled, as was her Meowth and Poochyena. She had spent the rest of the day battleing random Trainers, and her Pokemon had evolved- Meowth to Persian, Surge the Houndour to Houndoom, Poochyena to Mightyena, and Moro the Growlithe wanted to evolve, so Crystal used a Firestone on her so she could become a shiny Arcanine. She had healed her Pokemon and was now in her dorm, sketching on her artpad with her Pokemon scattered around the room, laying down taking naps or just resting.
OOC: I'm the girl in the Dark Dorm with the Poochyena, who evolved, just an FYI

Frost Tyrannis
12-25-2006, 01:58 AM
I feel a sense of accomplishment, yet there is a piece of my life that isnt filled. I say to pikachu. What could it be? I thought. Nidoran was aleeping in the center of the bed, gracefully dreaming.

Corrupted Paradox
12-25-2006, 04:07 AM
Zavriel had heard footsteps. Someone had came to the Dark Dorm rooms. It wasn't a male, the steps were too far away- It was a female. Taking his Pokeball, and using his PTAU to modify the top of the ball so it was gray with black patterns-(Perfect design for a dark Pokemon), he inserted it on his belt. Opening the doors to the girl's rooms, he saw one doors with cracks of light coming out of it. Walking up to the door, he knocked on it and said, "May I meet my fellow Dorm-mate?"

CM
12-25-2006, 02:30 PM
Crystal had heard the knock, along with her Pokemon. Moro, Surge, and Mightyena growled, and Persian had hissed. "Quit it," she said to her Pokemon, then turned her attention to the door after her Pokemon had settled down. "You may come in," Crystal said in a calm voice.
OOC: Also, Crystal can understand Pokemon, so if they talk to her or to anything, please have a translation.

Frost Tyrannis
12-25-2006, 04:32 PM
Frost steps out of bed and heads out to the forest. There he found a tree, and of wich he climbed to the middle and just lay there. Staring at the stars he searches his memories for something that wasnt there. Why would the stars shine so bright, when I feel so dark? I say to myself.

Lord Fedora
12-27-2006, 06:12 PM
OOC: I'm back. So, did ya miss me? :wink:

BIC: Nate laid his four pokeballs in front of him. Two of them contained his loyal Shelgon, who was almost ready to become a Salamence, and his Aaron, Steel, which was now a Lairon. The next one contained his Tamanta, which had hatched from the egg he got his first day. The other egg had hatched into a Phanpy, which Nate never kept in a Pokeball, and never battled. It had hatched very weak and sick. The final Pokeball contained a Hypno, which had evolved from a Drowzee. "Finally, it's time to go back to school. Devan Ketchum, It's rematch time!" "Phanpy!"

OOC (again): Why are all of Crystals Pokemon either canine or feline? It confuses the Eevee king.

CM
12-27-2006, 09:09 PM
OOC: because I like those kinds of Pokemon. I'll catch different ones soon enough.

Lord Fedora
12-28-2006, 09:12 PM
OOC: Okay

BIC: Nate made his way up to his dorm room. He had been training in the woods for a month, and he was tired. Ketchum could wait until morning.

Eveelover12
12-28-2006, 09:15 PM
OOC: Uh is there any way I can join up again? So what's going on?

Lord Fedora
12-28-2006, 09:20 PM
OOC: Well, Eeveelover. The part I've been keeping up with has been my heated rivalry with Ketchum. I was a bad person. He showed me the error of my ways, and then I left for an RP month. Now I'm back, and as soon as he gets back online, I'm gonna kick his butt :wink: .

ashketchum
12-28-2006, 09:51 PM
I ran back into the academy with pikachu and Charmander on my shoulders. I went to the dark dorms. I knocked on Crystal's room door.

Eveelover12
12-28-2006, 09:57 PM
Bell just got back to her dorm after being lost in the mountains for a long time.
She looked around happily and said
"Wow! It's so good to back. Right Cyndiquil?"
"Cyn! Cynda Cyn Cyndaquil!"
"We should take a rest and get some sleep" said Bell.
But it didn't matter. Cyndiquil was alrealy asleep on the floor.
"I bet my roommates will be happy to see me" She said as she fell asleep

Lord Fedora
12-28-2006, 10:04 PM
"I bet they will." Nate said from behind her. "I was just going that way myself. You wouldn't believe some of the stuff you missed."

Eveelover12
12-28-2006, 10:09 PM
"Yea. I guess I did miss a lot. I should take Cyndaquil up to my dorm."
She picked up Cyndaquil and started toward her dorm.
Cyndaquil was talking in his sleep. "Cyn..... Cynda Cyn...... Cy Cyndaquil Cyndaqui"
"Wow!" Bell said as she walked into her dorm.
"It's kind of different but all my stuff is still here at least"
She put Cyndaquil in his bean bag chair and went to her bed and fell asleep

Lord Fedora
12-28-2006, 10:18 PM
"I wonder where Devan is. It's time for our big rematch." Nate said, looking around. His Phanpy ran around his legs. "Phanpy Phan." It cried, smiling.

CM
12-29-2006, 01:39 AM
"Come in," I said as I continues drawing. Two people have knocked, but none had entered. I was getting a little annoyed with this.

ashketchum
12-29-2006, 01:44 AM
I walked in, and had walked over to her slowly. I looked at her drawing. "Whoa. Yo're beautiful, nice, and can draw. Also, you have one of the greatest personalities. So how've you been?" I asked and told her.

CM
12-29-2006, 01:58 AM
I had heard those compliments many time, but I always have a small blush when I hear them. "I've been good," I told him. "And as you can see, I've caught a few new Pokemon." I pointed to Moro and Surge.

Lord Fedora
12-29-2006, 02:01 AM
"Okay, why do you people treat me like I'm invisible all the time. No "welcome back Nate", or how about "How have you been, Nate", or maybe a "hey, Nate, ready for our rematch?" You guys are annoying. And when did you become a love puppy!?" Nate asked, kind of jealous "Phanpy" Phanpy poked fun at his master.

OOC: Let it be noted that my Phanpy is now going to be a constant part of my posts, so get used to it. He's very talkative. :snooty:

ashketchum
12-29-2006, 02:09 AM
"I know you probrably heard those compliments many of times. But I'll show you that they don't mean as much to me as just seeing you or hearing from you." I told her. "That's good that you're doing good." I replied. I petted Moro and called it beautiful. "Surge looks cool and tough. He'll be the best Houndoom ever, right Surge?" I asked him petting him.

CM
12-29-2006, 02:15 AM
Surged barked, agreeing with him. "He will definatly be one of a kind," I said, turning to a blank page.

ashketchum
12-29-2006, 02:23 AM
"Are you okay?" I asked her because she seemed to be in a different world at the time, after Surge jhad barked.

Lord Fedora
12-29-2006, 02:24 AM
"Okay, this is getting ridiculous. I'm yelling in your ear. What, did I die and am a ghost now. I'm right next to you and you act like you can't even hear me. Maybe this will get your attention. Phanpy, Rollout." "Phanpy!" Phanpy slammed into Devan, knocking him off his feet.

OOC: Ignore that, jerks.

CM
12-29-2006, 02:48 AM
OOC: we're in the dark dorms

IC: "I'm fine. I always go into a trance as I draw."

ashketchum
12-29-2006, 03:38 AM
"Oh okay," said. "You're an awesome drawer. What else do you do other than Pokemon?" I asked. "Writing is one of my greatest skills though." I explained to her.

Lord Fedora
12-29-2006, 03:50 AM
"Okay, how can you ignore a direct hit from a rollout? I am in awe. You are truly great. Now seriously, stop ignoring me. I need to talk to you." Nate said. He then cupped his hands. "Attention Devan Ketchum. You are in a no ignoring zone. Please talk to me." Phanpy nudged him, as if to say "C'mon. Let's leave the love puppet to his puppet master."

ashketchum
12-29-2006, 03:55 AM
"Oh Nate. Sorry. Didn't see or hear ya there. Anyway, what do you want?" I asked Nate.

Lord Fedora
12-29-2006, 01:05 PM
"Are you serious? Whatever. Anyway, have you heard the rumors about legendary Pokemon living in this area? Well, I may have found where a few of them live. You guys in?" Nate asked. "Phanpy!"

Frost Tyrannis
12-29-2006, 02:42 PM
Leaning against the doorway, I answer "Yes, Im in".

Lord Fedora
12-29-2006, 02:51 PM
"Good. Of course, you've got to know what you want. They live in different areas, so I need to know where to send you. I'm personally going for Ho-oh and Lugia at Spire Mountain." Nate told them. They told him what they wanted, and he gave them directions. " All right, let's get going.""Phanpy, Phanpy!"

ashketchum
12-29-2006, 03:21 PM
"Not to call dibs but...I got Mew!" I shouted.

Eveelover12
12-29-2006, 03:35 PM
Bell woke up
"Wow. I've been lost in those mountains for so long that it was so nice to get a good nights sleep. I wonder where my roommates could be." She said as she shugged her shoulders.
"Well lets go Cyndaquil. Cyndaquil?"
He was still sleeping so she had to carry him out of their dorm. she decided to see what was going on at the Dark Dorms because she could hear talking.

Lord Fedora
12-29-2006, 03:50 PM
"Excellent. That would be sending you to that little island in the middle of the lake. Mew lives in a small cave there. According to what I've found out, it likes to play hide and seek. No ones ever caught it, but allegedly, if you can find it, it'll allow you to capture it." "Phanpy." The little munchkin cried. ""Yes, I know you like hide and seek too. Maybe you can play with Mew after Devan catches it. Okay Frost, how about you?

ashketchum
12-29-2006, 03:55 PM
"Actually Mew is my favorite legendaries. He doesn't live in just that cave. He lives everywhere. And yes he loves to play hide-and-seek, and he also loves to make himself look like a different Pokemon too. If I find him. That's just 20% of catching him. He will want to battle Charmander again, and then if I catch him, I'll catch him." Devan explained. Devan rushed out the door, and the academy. Then, headed to the most camouflaging atmosphere ever for a Pokemon. "I'll be back!" I yelled looking back waving.

Frost Tyrannis
12-29-2006, 03:58 PM
Im heading for the Orange Islands. Ice Island, Articuno. The Bringer of the ice.

Lord Fedora
12-29-2006, 04:05 PM
"I'll meet you back in the fire dorm." Nate called over his shoulder. He was headed in the opposite direction. "All right, Phanpy. To Spire Mountain." Phanpy rolled ahead, laughing.

ashketchum
12-29-2006, 04:11 PM
I closed my eyes. Then, I started to run around in a field with very tall grass. Charmander, Pikachu, Rioru, and Korinku started to play around too. "I know you'll come out to play soon Mew." I thought as I was hiding from my Pokemon. I turned my head, and saw Mew. I screamed. Mew laughed, and started to hide too. My Pokemon and I had no choice but to seek.

Eveelover12
12-29-2006, 04:16 PM
Bell was looking at Devan trying to catch Mew.
"Oh darn. I wanted Mew. Maybe i can still get him. Come on Cyndaquil!"
"Cyn Cyndaquil!"
They ran out of the academy toward Mew

Frost Tyrannis
12-29-2006, 04:25 PM
Sitting in the grass next to arcanine, I watch and lauph.:crackup:

Lord Fedora
12-29-2006, 04:28 PM
"Jeez this montain is high. I just had to catch Ho-oh first. I couldn't take the nice cave and get Lugia, nooo. I had to get the pheonix." Nate complained. Phanpy was snug in his backpack, still laughing. Nate turned around to stop for lunch. The View was so incredible that he could see Devan and his Pokemon from miles away. Mew was there too, and... Bell was sneaking up on it. "Oooh, that litte turncoat." Nate muttered. "Go Steel!" He cried, releasing his Lairon. "Use a focused Earthquake and aim it at Bell." Bell was caught up in the odd wave and got pulled half a mile away from Devan and Mew.

Eveelover12
12-29-2006, 04:43 PM
"What happened?" bell asked herself.
She looked up and saw Nate looking at her. She got it right away and walked back the Academy.
"Well Cyndaquil, what should we go after?
"Cyn Cynda!" Cyndaquil said as he pointed to a picture in my pokemon book. It was a picture of Celebi.
"Celebi? You think we should go after Celebi?"
"Cyn. Cyndaquil!"
"Okay! Let's go!" Bell said as they ran out of the Academy toward the forest

Frost Tyrannis
12-29-2006, 04:48 PM
Witnessing that, I turn my head in anger. Pikachu thunder! Pikachu looks straight at nate, even from the large distance. Charging its cheeks it unleahes a powerful wave of electricity straight dead on at him.

ashketchum
12-29-2006, 05:02 PM
"Wow! Mew you're still a fun and quick." I told him, still chasing after him. Mew flew a little in the air. It looked at me and started to remember who I was. He started to chase me now. "Mew!" i exclaimed. "Ready to battle?" i asked him after he had stopped chasing after me.

Lord Fedora
12-29-2006, 05:05 PM
"Finally, the top of the mountain. And if I'm right, Ho-oh will be here in 3, 2, 1..." As if on cue, Ho-oh came down from the clouds and landed on the peak. "All right Ho-oh. Let's dance. Tamanta, I choose you!." Nate challenged the Legendary bird. "Use Water Pulse, and the Surf!" Tamanta hit Ho-oh with a ball of energy, wich erupted into a ton of water. Then it brought the water into a wave and slammed into Ho-oh. Ho-oh retaliated with Sacred Fire, but it barely did anything to the Water type Tamanta. "Now, finish it with Body Slam." The final attack Paralyzed Ho-oh. "Now's my chance. Ultra Ball, go!" The pokeball captured the weakend bird. "Okay, Ho-oh. come out so I can give you this Full Restore. Now fly me back to the bottom, and let's get Lugia." "Phanpy" Phanpy was excited abut the new addition to the family."

OOC: In case you're wondering, no, Lugia would not put me over six. Phanpy does not count, as I don't battle with him.

Eveelover12
12-29-2006, 05:07 PM
"Oh. Well I can't find him"
Bell said as they were looking for Celebi. She kind of felt happy that someone had been sticking up for her earlier. She could tell because she saw the pikachu.
They were about to give up when they saw a little green thing fly by them. It was Celebi!!
It turned around to look at them and gave a signal like it was ready to battle.

Frost Tyrannis
12-29-2006, 05:21 PM
Ariving at Ice island, we climb to the top and see Articuno sleeping. Pikachu, thunder. Arcanine, flamethrower! Articuno awoke, and was badly injured. In a desperate attempt it froze pikachu. I threw a ultra ball and caught it. Arcanine uses flamethrower and thaws pikachu. Articuno is given a full restore. Articuno, fly us back. We hop on and fly back.

ashketchum
12-29-2006, 05:28 PM
OOC::oops: Is it just me, or was Nate's batle with a Legendary Pokemon to easy? Even though water is Ho-oh's weakness doesn't mean that it's gonna lose(That easily. Even if it's paralyzed.) Legendaries are key Pokemon. If they were that easy to catch then they might as well just be normal Pokemon like every other. Just to make that clear to everyone.^Back to my post^

IC: "Charmander go!" I yelled pointing onto the battle field. Mew quickly flew around Charmander, laughing. Charmander smiled, and hit him with flametail. "C'mon Mew. Mew wasn't even badly hurt. Mew is very extraudinary!" I thought and decided to give Charmander some orders. "Charmander try irontail, and then flamethrower!" I commanded Charmander.

OOC EDIT: Frost! You too!?

Lord Fedora
12-29-2006, 05:39 PM
OOC: Don't worry. In comparrison to my capture of Lugia, that battle was easier than capturing a Magikarp in a Masterball. Besides. Frost had an easy battle too.

Nate and Ho-oh landed outside of the cave. "Ho-oh, return. Now to get another all powerful bird." Nate entered the cave and gave Phanpy an important job to scout ahead and check out the conditions. "Phanpy, Phan." Phanpy rolled down into the cave, taking it's job very seriously. When it came back, it gave the all clear. "All right, let's catch us a Lugia."

Frost Tyrannis
12-29-2006, 05:47 PM
Next Ill capture Zapdos, and Moltress soon after. Arriving on Lighting Island We fly up to Zapdos. Articuno, Ice beam! Pikachu, thunder! Arcanine, Fireblast! In one swift stroke, Zapdos fell. I through an ultraball. It doesnt work. I try again. I works! Now Im on my wayto Fire Island.

Lord Fedora
12-29-2006, 06:17 PM
OOC: Okay, Frost. Now you're just being ridiculous. 3 against 1 'aint fair. And, you caught it in two attempts. When I caught it, I froze it, got it down to maybe 5 HP, and it took me twenty. It's just not right.

"Okay Lugia, I know you're down here. My Phanpy saw you." Nate called. Lugia came out from behind a rock. "Very well. You have found me. Now we shall battle." It said telepathically. "Wow. You can talk! Okay, now I have to catch you. Go Ho-oh!" "Well, if it isn't m old friend Ho-oh. Long time no see." "Shut your trap! Ho-oh, Sacred Fire." "Hydro Pump!" The attacks hit each other, and Hydro Pump, being a water attack, overcame the fire attack and severly hurt Ho-oh. They continued volleying back and forth until Ho-oh fell, while Lugia was barely phased. "This could take a while." "It could indeed."

CM
12-29-2006, 06:31 PM
My targets were Raikou and Suicune. It would be a bonus if they were shiny ones, but I had my doubts. I was deep in the forest, trying to find their hinding places.

Frost Tyrannis
12-29-2006, 06:48 PM
Well maybe catching Articuno was alittle ridiculous. But using articuno against zapdos would really be a battle. But 3 against 1 isnt unfamiliar. It has been seen many times.

Lord Fedora
12-29-2006, 07:10 PM
OOC: I still say it's unfair :susp:

"All right Hypno, I choose you. Use Shadow Ball." The attack weakened Lugia "Hyper Beam!" Hypno was out. "Okay, go Tamanta. Use Water Pulse." The attack further weakened Lugia. "Thunder!" Tamanta was out too. "Steel, give it a shot! Metal Claw!" Lugia was looking very weak. "Water Pulse!" Three strikes and Nate was almost out. "All right Shelgon. Finish this! Hyper Beam!" The attack felled Lugia. "All right, now. Go Sky ball (OOC: That works well on flying types). With a couple of shakes, Lugia was caught.

OOC: Yay :biggrin:

Phantom
12-29-2006, 08:24 PM
Name: Phantom Pile
Descrpition: Funny, and Negative
Apperance: As Above
Desired Dorm/Pokemon: Fire, Torchic

Blazeiken12
12-29-2006, 08:46 PM
OOC:Accpted!

ICC: I walked down the hallway to my dorm to see Ralts playing with my Pokemon eggs. "Hey I guess you like those" I said.

ashketchum
12-29-2006, 08:53 PM
Mew teleported behind me, and put me in a pink bubble, and popped it. I fell to the ground, with my butt hurting me. Charmander then hit Mew with the flamethrower. Mew was burned. Charmander tried irontail, but Mew countered with shadowball.

CM
12-29-2006, 08:54 PM
After about 10-12 hours and two very hard battles, I had caught Raikou and Suicune, both shinies too! I walked to the academy, went to my dorm, and just crashed on my bed.

Lord Fedora
12-29-2006, 08:57 PM
Nate flew on Ho-oh, over to New island where Devan battled Mew. It was actually looking like fun. They landed on a rock to watch the fun.

ashketchum
12-29-2006, 09:03 PM
"Now, Charmander try fireblast!" I demanded. Mew used thunder on blastburn. But then Charmander got behind Mew, and used blastburn. "Go, GS ball!" I shouted throwing the one-of-a-kind GS ball at Mew. ":I caught Mew!" I yelled. Charmander and Pikachu started to dance around after that. I saw Nate from the corner of my right eye, and called Mew out. It used teleport to teleport Charmander, pikachu, him, and I to my dorm.

Lord Fedora
12-29-2006, 10:36 PM
"Where the heck did you get the GS ball? I've been looking for that thing for years!" Nate asked, stupified. This was the second time he had lost to Devan. Well, third times the charm. "So, you up for a battle?" It was time for their rematch. Phanpy, having never seen a trainer battle looked excited. "If you want to say no, that's okay. But before you do, just look at this face. Phanpy looked at him with a pleading face.

ashketchum
12-29-2006, 10:56 PM
"Actually I got this from Prof.Oak. And me and Ash are in the tournament today. It is the semi-finals, and I have to get ready. But after the whole tournament is over. I'll battle you!" I. exclaimed and explained

Lord Fedora
12-29-2006, 10:58 PM
"Okay, deal. I'll make sure to come and watch you."

Phantom
12-30-2006, 04:19 PM
[QUOTE=Blazeiken12;797889]OOC:Accpted!

thanks for letting me in your forum Blazeiken12

darkeve
12-30-2006, 04:45 PM
Name:Steven Age:14 Description:i hate anything but pokemon Apprence:wears all black Desired dorm:fire dorm/torchic

Lord Fedora
12-30-2006, 07:09 PM
OOC: Back off. The all black thing is mine. >:-(

c0rpsek1lla
12-30-2006, 09:06 PM
May I join?
Name: Dillon Adams
Descrpition: Aggressive
Apperance: Tall, dark, and handsome
Desired Dorm/Pokemon:Ground, Larvatar

CM
12-30-2006, 09:23 PM
I had awoken the next day with a strech. "Today's the day of the semi-finals," I said. I had entered it before I can to the academy and had advanced to the semi-finals. "I hope we make it to the finals," Persian said as she got up. "We will," Surge said with confidence. "But it depends on who our opponet is," Moro said. "But we are still going to give it our all!" howled Mightyena with the rest of the Pokemon agreeing. "Alright then, lets get going," I said as I had returned all of my Pokemon except Persian. We then headed out to get to where the semi-finals would be held.

Frost Tyrannis
12-30-2006, 11:17 PM
Awaking, I see Pikachu and Nidoking were playing around. Arcanine, looked asleep except when he opens his eyes. He only opens them to make sure their careful with each other. I just lay in bed thinking about what is coming.

Corrupted Paradox
12-31-2006, 07:27 AM
Zavriel got up. Today was some sort of school function, but he needed to get some more Pokemon first. Grabbing his Pokeballs, he found his PTAU lying next to something- a few packs of cards. It was accompanied by a letter.

Zavriel, Your original PTAU was a prototype. This new version is designed to work with CARD(Computer Assisted Research Design) cards you can buy at most stores now. The cards can produce training holograms your pokemon can train with, as well as download items directly to the PTAU. Note the card slot in the top now. Enjoy this official PTAU. Also, here's a pass to give one to a friend, since you tested it for us.

Sincerely, the Poketech Industries.

Well, this is nice. Zavriel thought. He ripped open the packs of cards, glanced at them, and put them in a small box. He knew exactly who to give the pass to, if he could find her. Zavriel, armed with the new PTAU, set off into the day.

His first stop was the nearby marsh. He wasn't searching for anything in particular, but some specific pokemon could be helpful.He tok a moment to absorb the lush scenery. Just then, a rustling sound and a splash of water. Before his very eyes, two very angty pokemon- a Zangoose and a Wooper- appeared before him.

"Uggh." Zavriel muttered. Grabbing his Pokeball, his tossed it, and out came Sneasel.

"Sneasel!" it cried.

"Sneasel, use Taunt!" Zavriel ordered, and the Sneasel made a rude gesture at the pair. Zangoose darted in to attack, claws glowing. "Sneasel, Agility!"

Sneasel speed doubling, it agily dodged the Crush Claw headed it's way. "Alright Sneasel! Hit it with an Icy Wind!"

A blast of frigid air surged towards Zangoose, who took the attack, slamming it into Wooper. Their senses were slowed from the wind, and Zavriel saw this as a perfect chance to strike.

"Sneasel, finish this up with Faint Attack!"

Sneasel struck from out of nowhere, dazing the Zangoose and Wooper. Readying two Pokeballs, Zangoose got up, and Slashed the now close Sneasel, blowing it back. Wooper followed this up with a Mud Bomb

"Excellent cooperation skills..." Zavriel muttered. "Sneasel, can you still battle?"

Sneasel responded by getting up, obviously injured.

"Alright, end this once and for all!" Zavriel yelled. "ICY WIND!"

Another blast of cold wind surged at the two foes, and knocked them out cold. Zavriel tossed the two POkeballs. Wooper came easily, but Zangoose struggled- harder and harder, until the last of it's energy was gone.

"Two more filled balls on my belt," he said, getting the balls he had thrown and inserting them.

Frost Tyrannis
12-31-2006, 03:44 PM
Very good... I speak from the doorway. Nice to see some progress in training.