PDA

View Full Version : How In The World Do You Battle?

Tory vs Meaty II
11-23-2006, 09:34 PM
I tried to instal both of the Messagers, but I'm still confuse, how you battle other people? It's hard and difficult, I don't understand the rules of how to battle.

1) How to battle other people?

2) What program do you have to instal?

3) When you instal them, how you go to PE2K, then to the URPGs to battle other people online?

I was trying to do this all day long, and I still don't understand, please do not show me a link to any rules because I read them all 1,000 times. I don't get how other people know how to do this?

.AzureLight
11-23-2006, 09:40 PM
Uh, have you ever used a messenger before? It's simply a chat, where you battle NB/GBA/Pokemon style with the URPG rules. Just find someone to fight.

Marth
11-23-2006, 10:57 PM
I tried to instal both of the Messagers, but I'm still confuse, how you battle other people? It's hard and difficult, I don't understand the rules of how to battle.

1) How to battle other people?

2) What program do you have to instal?

3) When you instal them, how you go to PE2K, then to the URPGs to battle other people online?

I was trying to do this all day long, and I still don't understand, please do not show me a link to any rules because I read them all 1,000 times. I don't get how other people know how to do this?
1.- Install AIM
2.- Go to PE2K, check the trainer you want to battle and see if he has AIM. That's the little yellow man symbol. Add that Screen Name to your AIM list.
3.- Add a referee.
4.- Chat and ask someone for a fight.
5.- Read the rules first.