PDA

View Full Version : Super Ultra Peter!(A.K.A. SUP!): Peter's Chaos

Nasty Plasty
11-24-2006, 08:50 PM
Now we can start!

Day I

The gang arrives at Peter's house. Stewie and Lois are there. You say hello.

"Now I can take over the world with this device!" Stewie yells, "Thank you for coming."

Stewie turns on his spin and say. It actvates a massive machine designed to add a lust of chaos to the world. Peter comes in riding a unicycle and destroys it. He goes crazy and runs away. Stewie blames this on all of you, forcing you to go find Peter. You may start!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wuz like no wai! I ran out of the house and kicked the mailbox. Then the girl scoutz came and i punched them. A woman yelled at me so I cut hewr open with me chainsawe. I then went crazyee and scute open aldls oft he cars. I waS LIWK no wai! yea rly! now ai. I strangled a guy with my dental floss.sad

ashketchum
11-24-2006, 08:58 PM
" I ran out of the mansion after kicking Stewie. Some stupid robot bears of his came after me. I used my transformation orb, and transformed it into a lasergun. I destroyed them,and even gingerbreadmen robots came after me in trucks. I changed the orb into a bazooka. I blew them all up. " Hey kid! A guy yelled schoking me. " You sucker. I kicked himin his private, and started to dance and sing~Can't touch me!Can't touch me! Can't touch me! Can't touch me! Kai time! I then saw a girl,and said~STOP! Except for you. You can touch me. I then stuck my pencil in her neck, and said " Lid poisoning!

Nasty Plasty
11-25-2006, 03:39 AM
Considering, we only have one post, we'll give it some more time.

ashketchum
11-25-2006, 03:54 AM
Okay. The first two posts are a hit so far.

Sent Reglay
11-25-2006, 03:24 PM
"The insanity!" I yelled as I ran out of the house, mowing people over as I went. I pulled out my Big Freakin' Gun, (From now on refered to as the BFG) Switched it to full auto explosive munitions, and began blowing the crap out of everything that got in my way. I saw an enourmous building were they Play-Tested Huggly Snuggly Bears with children, and fiured a few rounds into the side of it. An explosion commenced, followed by screams, and the building went down in flames.

(OOC: sorry, short post)

Nasty Plasty
11-26-2006, 04:39 PM
End of Day 1
-------------

Daniel-3
Sent Reglay-6
AK-5

Day 2
--------
Cut-away #1

Participating are: AK and Sent.

Simply be the first to post to win!

Sent Reglay
11-26-2006, 04:41 PM
I posted first MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm so evil. *Blows up another building.*

ashketchum
11-26-2006, 04:51 PM
Darn you!

Nasty Plasty
11-26-2006, 09:14 PM
Congratz Sent! You win the Atomic Bomb. Pick a country whenever you want and cause some mass destruction.

Day 2 also comes with cutscene
-------------------------------

An Earthquake occurs in downtown Quahog. Peter was an official cause of this. Joe forces you to save the people dangling over the edge of a giant cliff. You have to climb up the cliff to get to them. You may use team work.

Day 2: Begin!
-------------

I wuz like, aw man. I ran to the park first. Somebody was having a party. They needed somebody to cut the cake. So I did, and their hands, feet, nose and ears, leaving their eyes in tact so they could see the whole thing. Then I set fire to all the trees and took a poo-poo in the urinal. Then I went to the cliff, and used my Dental Floss and a tree branch as a grappling hook to begin my climb.

Day 2 over
-------------

Daniel-5
Sent-6
AK-5

Nasty Plasty
11-29-2006, 09:34 PM
Day 3 Begin...!

ashketchum
12-09-2006, 01:53 AM
I was running towards the cliff that I was supposed to climb. I saw people dancing and singing. I saw this guys singing and cut everything that he said, before he could say it. So I sang it for him. " I'm too sexy for my shirt. Too sexy for pants. Too sexy for my girl, girl, girl, girl. " I sang. I then used my orb, and transformed it into a magnum. I shot off 10 womens heads, and all the men's small private parts off. " Ah. Your not gonna get none with that small private part anyway." I told them as they all bled to death. I then started to climb up the cliff. After, turning the orb into a grappling hook. I then finished the song as I was climbing. " I'm too sexy for New York. Too sexy for Paris. Too sexy for New Orleans. I cut off their heads. I cut of their small privates.