PDA

View Full Version : Eveeville continued

Eveelover12
11-25-2006, 03:53 AM
for me, and my friends who were on the first Eveeville. also anyone else

Where we left off: Mist and DJ were alone in the forest.

i have got to go. be back tomorrow ash. see ya

Lucky Flareon
11-25-2006, 04:06 AM
... I even taught you how to use the edit button. :rolleyes:

And Lep locked for other thread for this exact reason. If you're going reopen it, then make a few changes.

ashketchum
11-25-2006, 04:12 AM
Yeah, she's right. The double posting has to stop now.

Kylee the Larvitar
11-25-2006, 04:21 AM
*Kylee's going on an adventure back to her homeland because she missed her family. In other words, bye.*:rolleyes:

ashketchum
11-25-2006, 04:27 AM
OOC: In real life?

" I walked back to the room, where Bonsly, Munchslax, and Tyler, were all asleep. I carefully watched my step as I stepped over them. " Whoa! These are some all over the place sleepers. I said to myself. I make it to the Sleeping bag that I sleep in. I gut in it, and went to sleep. My power gained alot, but it didn't go the highest it could!

Blazeiken12
11-25-2006, 05:38 AM
As every one slept I ran outside.
"Something's wrong youn Jolteon?"A mysterious voice says.
"Stay away from me!"I yell,breathing hard.The mysterious voice uses a ball of psychic energey on me,hitting me directly.
"Okay If I know who you are your toast!"I yell,as I use a VoltTackle flying threw the air into nothingness.
"Where did he go!"I yell.I walk back to where everyone was sleepin and got some resy.

ashketchum
11-25-2006, 06:38 AM
I wake up the next morning. I go to the treetop. I use my aura abilities so that no one could talk to me except for Sir Aaron. We talked a long time. I decided to go see if Jolteon was awake.
" Jolt! I say. " Are you awake? I ask.

Blazeiken12
11-25-2006, 06:56 AM
"Now I am"I say as I wake up.

ashketchum
11-25-2006, 07:04 AM
I laughed. " You weren't going to be asleep long anyway, said with a smile. " Wanna race or somethin? I asked him. I looked at him closely and noticed that he was having that exhausted look. " Discharaging. I said to myself. " try rest, I told him as I ran outside and climbed the treetop.

Blazeiken12
11-25-2006, 07:06 AM
I fall back asleep hopping I don't discharge.
"Man I hope this ends and fast."I say to myself.

ashketchum
11-25-2006, 07:12 AM
I stay, sitting on the treetop with my eyes closed. I didn't budge not once.
" The air feels nice, and the enviroment for both Pokemon and humans seem so peaceful.
I told myself. " I'm glad we stopped Giovanni's evil plans or this wouldn't be happening. Then out of no where, a wild Poliwrath attacks me. I fell of the treetop, since I tried to dodge the attack, which was a hydropump.
" Whats wrong with you? I asked.
" I want to battle and defeat tough looking Pokemon, he said.
" I guess peace. just doesn't last long enough, I saldy thought to myself, ready to fight.

Blazeiken12
11-25-2006, 07:17 AM
I heard a loud thump sound outside,but I decided just to let it be.

ashketchum
11-25-2006, 07:25 AM
The Poliwhirl knew it couldn't hit me with it's attacks, so it used hydropump on the hotel.
" No! I shouted as i jumped in the way, and got hit instead.
he then attacked me with megapunch, and then used hypnosis.
" Aww...I said falling asleep.

Blazeiken12
11-25-2006, 07:27 AM
"Okay now it's timeto discharge!"I yell as I see DJ sleeping.I let out a huge blast of thunder sending Polwhirl flyin somewhere.
"Now i'm tired."I say as I follow to the floor.

ashketchum
11-25-2006, 07:30 AM
I didn't wake up until hours later....
" Ow! It feels like I was sleep long. I say to myself. " I must go to that tree. I yell. I run towards the treetop. The tree looked like it was losing aura. " I'm sorry. Is said to the tree. " I will watch my back for now on, and will not go to sleep for a long time, I said making a promise to the tree, myself, and Aaron.

Blazeiken12
11-25-2006, 07:35 AM
I felt like a brand new person when I woke up.
"I feel great"I say.Once again I walk to my watering hole.

Eveelover12
11-25-2006, 01:21 PM
I had been out of the room all night. After DJ had left I had started to think about things. I sat against a tree trunck and fell asleep. When I woke up I decided to go for a swim. I saw a Poliwrath running toward DJ's tree, it looked like, but I let it go. Then I heard a thump and started to walk toward DJ's tree and I saw that he Wasn't there. Then I heard a yell from the hotel. I ran over there and saw Tyler and DJ fast asleep. I went back to my room and left them be.

OCC: Ok no more double posting. I promise. Cross my heart.

Neo Emolga
11-25-2006, 02:12 PM
Okay, guys, when a mod locks your RP because of the lack of quality, that should be a signal to look into your own RP and see what's wrong with it. Simply reopening it and not giving a care as to why it was locked in the first place isn't a good idea, because its only going to get locked again.

First off, the lack of detail is everywhere. Your RP posts are barely over three sentences long, everything in your characters is just static motions. I've been reading this, and it's pretty near impossible to tell who is doing what, where they are, or what's even going on.

Next time, write with detail, explain what is happening around you and what things look like. Everyone is somewhere, you're not just in a place, do this, say this, done post. Explain what things look like, bring out some nice description, reflect on your character's feelings, and put some kind of story to it.

Work on it guys, but simply just ignoring a mod's advice isn't a good idea...