PDA

View Full Version : Must Read War To-Do List

HKim
06-29-2004, 01:15 AM
With one week left, this thread is to help the teams prepare for the war. Here is what needs to be done:

1. The Team Leader must be present from this week forward. If they are not available, they need to choose a substitute.

2. The Team Leader (or substitute) needs to be present in order to choose a team's starting location. The thread for this decision will be posted as soon as the War Leaders randomnly decide the order of choosing.

3. Any War Teams that still want to participate need to fill out an application form if they have not done so. Again, this must be done by the leader or an appropriate substitute.

If your team leader is not active, it is up to the team to choose a substitute. Lack of leadership is a serious hinderance this season and you need a war leader to succeed.

HKim
07-05-2004, 08:04 PM
The Team Leaders must have their attacks in by the end of Tuesday this week, but this week only. After this, the attacks must be in by the end of Monday. This is all in Eastern Time.

Techno Treecko
07-13-2004, 05:28 PM
I think this thread is just taking up space, besides the fact that the war has already started... :tongue3:

*Unsticky

HKim
07-13-2004, 05:49 PM
I think this thread is just taking up space, besides the fact that the war has already started... :tongue3:

*Unsticky

Thanks Treecko, I forgot to take this down.

Thread- Locked.