PDA

View Full Version : Zelda at E3

Kenny_C.002
06-29-2004, 03:37 AM
Ummmmm..has anybody seen the screen shots and then cursed at Nintendo for the most stupid move in all of gaming history?

No, the screenshots were brilliant.

Yes they should've released something like this in the first place, then gamecube sales would have topped Xbox 2-fold and PS2 3-fold. Yes, I know at least 10 ppl who would have gotten gamecube instead of PS2/Xbox if that Zelda came out first. Yes, Nintendo would have been swimming in so much cash that it's not even funny right now.

Man, fighting on horseback sounds way cool.

btw, if you are guessing, this one's more along the lines of E3 2000.

PokemonMaster-Chris
06-30-2004, 01:41 AM
Zelda at E3 was awesome and it probably would have sold more 'Cubes as well. At least we have a Zelda game to look forward to.

VenusaurTrainer
06-30-2004, 01:50 AM
I think they should of started out with Metroid when the NGC launched. It sold tons of copies when it was released.

Kenny_C.002
06-30-2004, 02:34 AM
If they released Metroid and this out when GCN came out...wow that would be like beating Xbox 5-fold or something. lol

Ironshell Blastoise
07-01-2004, 12:37 AM
HALO ON GAMECUBE...

:eek:

ReclusiveDemon
07-01-2004, 01:12 AM
Khold: NO ONE CARES! :eek: :goofy: -_-

Personally, I cant wait. The fact enimies will ALSO bleed when you slash them is wonderful. Not to mention horse back fighting. I think this is a MAJOR improvement on the Zelda games. When I heard about Zleda at E3, I figured it would be something with graphics like Wind Waker. Thats all I needed to see, more crappy cartoon like graphics. But instead, I get to see OOC and MM reborn. ^_^

VenusaurTrainer
07-01-2004, 02:17 AM
HALO ON GAMECUBE...

:eek:

Yeah it would be sweet if Halo was on the cube. But anyway I kinda liked the cell chaded graphics. =P

Kenny_C.002
07-01-2004, 02:32 AM
Khold, word count.

Yeah, it's gonna be cool seeing the horseback fighting. That I think I look forward to most.

Ironshell Blastoise
07-01-2004, 01:22 PM
BTW, it was four words

"HALO ON GAMECUBE

:EEK :"

hrhrhrpwn

Kenny_C.002
07-02-2004, 01:42 AM
Khold, don't play stupid with me. You know very well that smileys don't count as a word.

But as I said, they should have released his before Wind Waker for sure...

Keeper_of_Light
11-27-2004, 06:14 PM
Yeah it looks so kool, cant wait till we see more of it.

jaffa_G
12-04-2004, 04:44 PM
i have got this disk from a magazine where it tells you about the new games that am coming out and shows you some clips, OOO MYYYY GODDDD zelda looks the best ever!! its like lord of the rings film, theres millions of baddies comeing over the feild and your on opona is it?? any way and you have to fight the whole army by yourself, also you can fight on with or without opona!!! if you fight off her opona stamps on a few enemies koolies! i bet cubes am going to be swept of the shelves in no time when it comes out, im gonna get zelda as fast as i can, go nintendo and zelda!!!!! by the time i go to get one i bet there would be a little ball of hay rolling alon the cube and zelda ile in the shop lolz!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

Matthew
12-05-2004, 07:48 AM
Meh... gotta pre-order it to actually own a copy... It will be sold out for weeks after its realease I predict. I can't wait. Anybody know its release date?