PDA

View Full Version : Crystal in German

Kert
11-28-2006, 02:35 PM
I bought Crystal version from a carboot sale when i was in Germany and I saw Crystal and I asked if it was in german and he answered yes, so i walked away but then he stopped me and told me that you can change the language through the options on Crystal. Now im sat here with a German Crystal version and i dont understand a bloody word of it lol. He conned me good !!! :goofy: It doesnt bother me that much because I have Gold and Silver and Sapphire but i wanted to see what Crystal was like because everyone always talks about it.

Is there anyway of changing the language from German to English??

Bloody German con-men :susp:

Thanks

Lotad
11-28-2006, 03:00 PM
Hmm... I'm pretty sure you'd have to go look around and fine a new Crystal, since I don't think it is possible to change the language of the game... :/

Holy_Crusafix
11-28-2006, 09:55 PM
Wow that sucks.:dazed: Anyways you can always buy a new crystal on ebay or at your local game shop for about $10. Or you can go to nintendo's website and buy it for $35.:ermm:

What to do with your crystal? Blow it up and see wats inside!:crackup:

Lifetimeban
11-29-2006, 12:00 AM
I bought Crystal version from a carboot sale when i was in Germany and I saw Crystal and I asked if it was in german and he answered yes, so i walked away but then he stopped me and told me that you can change the language through the options on Crystal. Now im sat here with a German Crystal version and i dont understand a bloody word of it lol. He conned me good !!! :goofy: It doesnt bother me that much because I have Gold and Silver and Sapphire but i wanted to see what Crystal was like because everyone always talks about it.

Is there anyway of changing the language from German to English??

Bloody German con-men :susp:

Thanks

No, there is no way to change the language.
But german is pretty similar to english anyway. You should be able to pick up most of it.

Especially because you've already got Gold/Silver. You should know what happens in the game!

Kert
11-29-2006, 10:23 AM
Yeah I had a go at playing it but it seriously bugs me, I know most of the story line from Gold/Silver but its parts when the Suicine fan speaks to me and I dont have a clue what hes saying - for all I know he could be telling me where to catch Suicine and I wouldnt know :confused:

Elmo's Heaven!!
11-29-2006, 09:34 PM
Wow that sucks.:dazed: Anyways you can always buy a new crystal on ebay or at your local game shop for about $10. Or you can go to nintendo's website and buy it for $35.:ermm:

What to do with your crystal? Blow it up and see wats inside!:crackup:
I smashed my crystal once, and the prize is really inside!!

SiberianTiger
11-29-2006, 10:01 PM
Post what the option menu says, and I'll tell you what it says.

~Isaiah

Elmo's Heaven!!
11-29-2006, 10:39 PM
Post what the option menu says, and I'll tell you what it says.

~Isaiah
You know German? word

EmBreon
11-30-2006, 07:40 AM
I smashed my crystal once, and the prize is really inside!!

Heh...:eh:

That's really sad actually, I think Crystal is the best one. I love the girl with blue hair. :crackup: I don't know about the whole German thing though, I only know one word, Shiezzit! (sp.)

Kert
11-30-2006, 03:07 PM
Ok, Here is what it says in the options menu:

Text - Tempo: 2
KAMPFANIMATION: AN
KAMPFSTIL: WECHSEL
SOUND: MONO
DRUCKEN: NORMAL
MENU-STEUERUNG: AN
RAHMEN: TYP 1
ZURUCK

Thats it, I dont think there is anything to do with language in there but I wouldnt know, that just looks like jibbirish to me :confused: Grr why cant the whole world just speak English!!!!

Lifetimeban
11-30-2006, 10:35 PM
Yeah I had a go at playing it but it seriously bugs me, I know most of the story line from Gold/Silver but its parts when the Suicine fan speaks to me and I dont have a clue what hes saying - for all I know he could be telling me where to catch Suicine and I wouldnt know :confused:

Try using a site like Google traslater. Type what he is saying into the traslater and it should be able to make it into english.

There are pokemon crystaln strategy guides on websites like GameFAQ's. http://www.gamefaqs.com/
They wont tell you what he is saying, but they will give you the gist of it and tell you where to go.

Ok, Here is what it says in the options menu:

Text - Tempo: 2
KAMPFANIMATION: AN
KAMPFSTIL: WECHSEL
SOUND: MONO
DRUCKEN: NORMAL
MENU-STEUERUNG: AN
RAHMEN: TYP 1
ZURUCK

Thats it, I dont think there is anything to do with language in there but I wouldnt know, that just looks like jibbirish to me :confused: Grr why cant the whole world just speak English!!!!

I used to wonder that myself. Then I realised the English wasnt the most spoken language in the world, so, for fairness, everybody should speak the most commonly spoken language. But I was too lazy to learn another language, so thats your answer as to why eveyone cant speak english.

!CeMAn
12-01-2006, 01:27 PM
Don't worry about Eusine(sp). He's a punk. You can find Suicune on your own. Save often- problem solved. I want to say Ecruteak City/ Burned Tower...

You're not missing too much from the G/S story.

Tory vs Meaty II
12-02-2006, 08:02 PM
Cool, I would like to change mines to Japanesse.:smile:

crono
12-20-2006, 09:45 PM
I have the german version of Crystal,too.At the begining i did not knew a word,but when i made 13 years old i learned germany to play Pokemon Crystal.Maybe you should do the same!:happy: