PDA

View Full Version : Wrong time

alice_the_dratini
11-30-2006, 07:57 PM
Out of my pokemon gold, I saw that the time has gone one hour and one day ahead. I tried entering the password by using this website http://www.psypokes.com/gsc/timechange.php, but it said in the game that it was the wrong password. Does anyone know how the time change could of happened?

Kylee the Larvitar
11-30-2006, 08:07 PM
Hmm, have you gone to your mom(in-game) for help?

Try it again... maybe you did something incorrect.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
11-30-2006, 09:56 PM
The only thing I could think of is that the internal battery is starting to wear out, but that usually slows down time, not speeds it up. Unless it's actually gone 5 days and 23 hours backwards or something.

I'd do what Kylee said and try the site again. Maybe withdraw all the money you're mom's saving for you (If she's saving any), cos that might be counted in the money part? Not sure.

Holy_Crusafix
12-01-2006, 02:49 AM
Lawl i feal your pain. My Crystal won't even keep track of the time!:goofy:

!CeMAn
12-01-2006, 01:18 PM
A day ahead?
I bet you haven't played the game in a long time... First of all, you can't change time in Crystal. Your only hope is to talk to mommy and set the time an hour ago.
I'd bend over and take the medicine if i was you; you're #$%'D.

Feel like starting a new game??
Your 2nd hope.

alice_the_dratini
12-01-2006, 05:20 PM
I've played this game all week and when I played it earlier, the time (in the game) said Friday 9:00AM and it's the afternoon (in real life).

Lucavi
12-01-2006, 05:28 PM
I've played this game all week and when I played it earlier, the time (in the game) said Friday 9:00AM and it's the afternoon (in real life).

This is probably caused due to the internal battery runing out of power. There isn't much to do besides what !ce recommended, lol

Tory vs Meaty II
12-02-2006, 08:04 PM
This is probably caused due to the internal battery runing out of power. There isn't much to do besides what !ce recommended, lol

Wow, I never notice that.

Aipom
12-03-2006, 05:33 PM
i never new you could change the time lol...:goofy:
but i agree with !ce i suggest you start a new game unless you can live with a clock on the wrong time :wink:

alice_the_dratini
12-03-2006, 06:30 PM
I don't care what time it is, anyway, I'm doing very well in this game so I don't want to start new game because I'm close to the end.

Elmo's Heaven!!
12-03-2006, 07:46 PM
I don't care what time it is, anyway, I'm doing very well in this game so I don't want to start new game because I'm close to the end.
What's the point of this thread, anyway?

mistdragon
12-04-2006, 02:23 PM
What's the point of this thread, anyway?
To acquire help in getting the time fixed?

Anyways, I guess timing is really nothing in the Crystal Versions unless you really stick to timing and uses your Gameboy as a personal watch/clock or something.