PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Stock Market-PSM 1

sonickid01
12-01-2006, 11:14 PM
Hello, Poke-entrepeneurs! I grant you access to the Pokemon Stock Market, an exclusive stock market available only to 7, SEVEN lucky people to sign up first. It lasts only fourteen days, however. Then the second game appears.

Here's the lowdown:

You first seven people to sign up are given 200 Poke (the currency of the game, represented by $) to spend on your stocks. You can invest in any of the six stocks below, long as you have money. Don't worry about brokerage fee. Buying power is equal to the money you currently have. No borrowing from a bank.

Every day, I will roll two dice and a coin twice for two stocks. The first dice represents the stock selected, as each stock will be assigned a number. The second represents the increase or decrease, so the max number a stock can go up in a day is 60$ (6 x 10). The coin, however, represents WHETHER it goes up or down. Heads goes up, tails goes down.

Example: 1-2-T means stock one went down 20$.
2-5-H means stock 2 went up 50$.

Got it?

Forms:
To sign up, simply post that you'd like to sign up.

Buying/Selling:

Company name:
Ticker Symbol:
Buying or Selling:
How many stocks:
Total Poke of the stocks bought/sold:

<$><$><$><$><$><$><$><$><$><$><$><$>

Each stock starts at 10$.
The post below will be edited when the stock increases/decreases.

Extra help is much appreciated. I need people to help manage the game by rolling the numbers.

Any stocks bearing a resemblance to any real stock is completely coincidence.

I will provide your portofolios.

sonickid01
12-01-2006, 11:29 PM
STOCKS

Pokechow (PKCW)- 10$

Pikablue (PKB)- 10$

Capture, inc (CAPT)- 10$

Friendscarf (FRIEND)- 10$

Studylab Pokemon Research (SPR)- 10$

PokemonCenter, inc. (PCY)- 10$

Stock information:

Pokechow: The top company in Pokemon food industry. It has several recipes to delight any Pokemon you have. It has a food for every species of Pokemon to enjoy.

Pikablue: A purely entertainment company for Pokemon. It has a TV channel dedicated to Pokemon, Teachy TV, and even has several toys, including the famous Rare Candy. Its chain of stores is spread throughout Kanto.

Capture, inc: This particular company provides lots of trainer and coordinator equipment. It provides several vitamins to enhance your Pokemon's abilities and manufactures Potions, Pokemon, and several other things. It also creates all the TMs used on Pokemon.

Friendscarf: This company's products are mostly consumed by Pokemon Coordinators. It makes apparel for Pokemon and several other fashiony things. The Pokemon who use the company's products are very satisfied with it.

Studylab Pokemon Research: Pokemon researchers are the only people who use this company, but a lot is consumed from them. They are the creaters of the Pokedex and several other research items. Supernerds and people like Professor Oak are the people who buy products from the company.

PokemonCenter, inc: Obviously, the owner of the Pokemon Center chain. They also own all of the Pokemarts. Nurse Joy is the CEO of the company. Although Pokemon Centers pay no money for use, the PokeMarts and donations also rake in some cash.

sonickid01
12-01-2006, 11:46 PM
Pokeboy's Portfolio

Current Money: 200$

Stocks invested in:

Stock1-
Shares:
Total Money invested:
Current Price:

sonickid01
12-02-2006, 12:34 AM
Investor 2's Portfolio

Current Money:

Stocks invested in:

Stock1-
Shares:
Total Money invested:
Current Price:

sonickid01
Investor 3's Portfolio

Current Money:

Stocks invested in:

Stock1-
Shares:
Total Money invested:
Current Price:

sonickid01
Investor 4's Portfolio

Current Money:

Stocks invested in:

Stock1-
Shares:
Total Money invested:
Current Price:

sonickid01
12-02-2006, 12:35 AM
Investor 5's Portfolio

Current Money:

Stocks invested in:

Stock1-
Shares:
Total Money invested:
Current Price:

sonickid01
Investor 6's Portfolio

Current Money:

Stocks invested in:

Stock1-
Shares:
Total Money invested:
Current Price:

sonickid01
Investor 7's Portfolio

Current Money:

Stocks invested in:

Stock1-
Shares:
Total Money invested:
Current Price:

sonickid01
12-02-2006, 01:44 AM
Yes! Finally finished! Now all of you may sign up. But only 7. Get a spot quickly!

And before you say anything, yeah, I took Neo's basic idea. Go sue.

Legendary Wolf
12-02-2006, 12:43 PM
Yes! Finally finished! Now all of you may sign up. But only 7. Get a spot quickly!

And before you say anything, yeah, I took Neo's basic idea. Go sue.

Can I join I really cant understand but it seems fun

sonickid01
12-02-2006, 01:09 PM
If you don't understand it, you should probably understand it before you join...

Edit: Fine. Accepted.

Legendary Wolf
12-02-2006, 03:51 PM
If you don't understand it, you should probably understand it before you join...

Okay now I get it