PDA

View Full Version : POKEMON: CHRISMAS!!! Adventure.

rufus6june
12-02-2006, 02:35 PM
Ok so I suggested a pokemon chrismas spcieal to someone, someone else asked if they could and never did. So here they are

Just do Name,Looks,BIO,Pokemon,age and what ever else you think is needed. PM me when you make a charecter. Make charecter here and PM me saying I made a charecter.
Ill take as much as I think are nesscery.

espeonlover
12-02-2006, 03:25 PM
THIS IS A COPY, DONT COPY FROM PUK ( A.K.A POKEMON NET ) If you do it ever again ill have to report you.

rufus6june
12-05-2006, 10:31 PM
THIS IS A COPY, DONT COPY FROM PUK ( A.K.A POKEMON NET ) If you do it ever again ill have to report you.

I have NEVER BEEN TO POKEMON NET. In my life. I had this Idea recently.

Neo Emolga
12-05-2006, 10:39 PM

First off, making a Christmas themed RP isn't copying. Heck, there's no storyline here to begin with, which brings me to my second point.

The RP needs a storyline or some kind of situation behind it. What's going on? What's the story behind the RP? What should people be trying to accomplish here? You need to answer those questions with a nice, well thought out storyline. Make it detailed, new, and imaginitive. I'm sure there's something out there no one has thought of yet.

Second, you need a good RP sign up to reflect that and to allow your RPers to become a part of the story, rather than just be there for the ride. It it define their character, and let it be as a kind of guide for what their character is like.

There, that's how this should really be set up.

espeonlover
12-06-2006, 05:06 PM
Sorry, it's too familiar to the on on pkmn net, if its about a missing letter = copy

rufus6june
12-08-2006, 01:36 AM
First off, making a Christmas themed RP isn't copying. Heck, there's no storyline here to begin with, which brings me to my second point.

The RP needs a storyline or some kind of situation behind it. What's going on? What's the story behind the RP? What should people be trying to accomplish here? You need to answer those questions with a nice, well thought out storyline. Make it detailed, new, and imaginitive. I'm sure there's something out there no one has thought of yet.

Second, you need a good RP sign up to reflect that and to allow your RPers to become a part of the story, rather than just be there for the ride. It it define their character, and let it be as a kind of guide for what their character is like.

There, that's how this should really be set up.

Thats for the info neo pikachu. If you can please block this thread, id like to regain a rping status when I learn more on RPs.

espeonlover
12-08-2006, 01:39 PM
before you lock : rufus6june, Serch your mind, look at your ideas, try them.

Neo Emolga
12-08-2006, 02:15 PM
Okay.

Give it another shot, I'm sure you'll come up with something.