PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Clan Wars 2-

sonickid01
12-02-2006, 08:44 PM
Alright, here we go. Four clans, one in each corner of Mystery Forest.

FlameClan is sunny. Is guarded by Ho-Oh, Celebi, and the Dogs.
RockClan is sheltered. Is guarded by Mewtwo, Jirachi, and the Regis.
LeafClan has good vegetation. Is guarded by Rayquaza, Latios, Latias, Kyogre, and Groudon.
RainClan has the best rivers and rain. Is guarded by Lugia, Mew, and the Birds.
The area in the center is unable to pass through due to unknown forces.
The whole area is roughly a large jagged square with four quadrants.

RULES:
1.The species must go along with the rank. A warrior Caterpie? An apprentice Tyranitar? Think about it! You can evolve later.
2.Your name must be a compound name such as GrayStripe, or BluePaw, or ClawStar.
3.Please do NOT GodMod. The Mystery Forest has balance, even if one clan is suffering. Just wait, your clan might get back on top.
4.Small bunnying will be allowed, to an extent that you are alowed to post what a character says, or a small action they do, such as fighting, or saying something like "You want to hang out at the rocks?"
5. There are certain Pokemon the people cannot choose other than the Legendaries. The list follows: Wurmple, Caterpie, Weedle, Metapod, Kakuna, Cascoon, Silkoon, Rattatta, Ratticate, Tyrannitar, Dragonite, Salamence, Golem, Alakazam, Shedinja, etc. Basically, no half- legendaries (Dragonite, Salamence, etc.), no wild prey Pokemon, (Rattata, Ratticate, Wurmple, etc.), and no super powerful Pokemon or other similar things, (Golem, Alakazam, Shedinja, etc.) Your Pokemon will evolve during the RP. If you want a specific Pokemon that cannot be obtained from the start, you'll have to wait awhile, but you can evolve a previous form of the Pokemon to get the one you want, such as starting as Haunter and turning into Gengar. Exception are Pokemon like Butterfree, whose pre-evolved forms are two weak to start with. But like Milotic, you'll have to start as Feebas. I'll approve your Pokemon.
6. ALL POSTS MUST BE AT LEAST TWO PARAGRAPHS IN THE RPG TO KEEP THE PLOT GOING. Thank you. I have my reasons.
7. There will be times when you will be fighting in a battle, whether it be one on one or entire wars. In this case, every post is only one attack or tactic. NO double posting.

Form:

Name
Species
Description
Rank
Personality
Clan
=====================
Name: Nightstar
Species: Absol
Description: A very light colored Absol, almost luminescent. The blackish parts on most Absol is tinted a slight dark blue and dark red. His eyes are a curious, playful brown, and he has a warming aura around him, despite his harsh expression when acting as leader.
Personality: A very wise and young Absol. Usually quiet and keeps to himself. He is typically scorned for his youth and sometimes brash decisions, but is very clever and witty, and can make do in the harshest situations. Nightstar admires the warriors younger than him and defends them when members of his clan clash.
Clan: Rainclan

Join now. I'm restarting the RP.

Entei_3000
12-02-2006, 09:09 PM
Can you reserve a spot for me, please?

TVTMaster
12-02-2006, 09:20 PM
Aw, dang. I can't be a Metapod? I had a great idea for the character. I'll just put up a character, and if disallowed, I'll use the second one.

Name: Shellpad
Species: Metapod
Description: Normal Metapod, but his angles are more geometric and pronounced. He also has several cracks in his shell, which came from premature twiches resulting from experimentation with certain herbs. He can fight to some extent by rocketing around on his string.
Personality: Jarr is a mature metapod, who overcame his evolution disability by using his String Shot to pull himself around. He is generally cheerful, but can be sharp and sadistic at times. He works quickly, shooting around strings that pull around various tools. Since he is normally incapable of battle, he is employed as the Medicine Pokemon of RockClan.
Clan: RockClan

Names: Swarmcenter, Crackwall, Sturdyshell, Dozeskin, Oneyolk, and Twowhites.
Species: Exxegcute
Ages: 7, 7, 7, 5, 3, and 3
Description: Swarmcenter is the head of the swarm, a normal egg in the group. Crackwall has a split down his back, Dozeskin is small and sleeps a lot, Sturdyshell's shell is sturdy enough to withstand his many accidents. Oneyolk is totally broken, and is cared for by the rest. Twowhites has a couple of small cracks, and is very close to Oneyolk.
Rank: Swarmcenter, Sturdyshell, and Crackwall are warriors, Twowhites is Medicine Pokemon, Dozeskin is a warrior, but never hunts, and Oneyolk is too injured to hold position.
Personality: Swarm is a blah personality, bland and Charlie Brown-ish. He does lead the group, however. Crackwall is quiet but wise, and is very close to Swarmcenter. Sturdyshell is enthusiastic, cannot refrain from yelling, and believes he can do anything. Oneyolk and Dozeskin barely have any personality since they sleep too much. Twowhites is young and enthusiastic, and loves to care for people.
Clan: Rockclan

If neither are allowed, I'll try something else. I just had some great ideas here, though.

sonickid01
12-02-2006, 09:28 PM
Swarmcenter is accepted. Sorry, but Metapod isn't accepted because it's too bland. You can start as, say Butterfree, but, Caterpie are too wimpy.

I'll get the actual RP going now.

Leaf Green
12-02-2006, 10:57 PM
Name: TreePaw
Species: Pachirisu
Description: TreePaw is an average sized Pachirisu, but he sports the pink colours of a shiny pachirisu rather than blue. He has a long scar on the right side of his face, a souvenir he gained in battle. TreePaw's colours are also very vivid, due to eating many berries. In daylight, TreePaw's eyes are a regular shiny black, but in darkness they appear to glow(like a cat's eyes) a fiery red. He has strong leg muscles for running,(although they are not very visible) and strong paws for climbing. Also, TreePaw can use his tail ias a weapon in battle if needed.
TreePaw's attacks are Thunderbolt, Iron Tail, and Quick Attack.
Personality: TreePaw is a strong fighter and believer, but very curious, and can sometimes get into sticky situations. He speaks only when what's to be said is important, and is often quite anti-social. He is loyal to friends and clan members, though. TreePaw is often shady, and will hide in the shadows. He has cunning in him, and prefers to sneak up on enemies and take them by surprise. TreePaw will only hurt another pokemon in battle, and for the defense of his friends or himself. He often prefers to work with buddies or usually solo. TreePaw loves berries, and eats them on a daily basis.
Clan: LeafClan

Entei_3000
12-02-2006, 11:10 PM
Name: Goldpelt
Species: Pikachu?
Description: Goldpelt is a normal Pikachu, he has a small nick in his left ear from previous battles. Goldpelt's fur is always very smooth and soft, it looks gold in the sunlight. Goldpelt has a long scar on his tail.
Personality: Goldpelt is strong and brave, he never backs down frmo a fight. He loves fighting, resting in the sun, and help care for his clan.
Goldpelt never leaves his frineds in danger, never. He'll stick by them loyally. Goldpelt doesn't kill his enemies when he has them cornered or weak. He'll give them an injury to remember him by, then let them go.
Clan: Flame Clan

sonickid01
12-03-2006, 12:03 AM
Both accepted. Have fun. I'll let you guys start the RP due to my laziness. I'm going to edit the rules now to keep the RP in line this time. Check it now.

PS: Advertisement time! Check my other thread in the Trivia/Games forum, Pokemon Stock Market, linked to my signature for your convenience.

CM
12-03-2006, 12:33 AM
Name: FireShadow
Species: Persian
Description: orangey-red fur with black paws- up to elbows and up to knees; where black meets red on forelegs is a fire design and where black meets red on back legs curves down until the black stops on the ankle; black ear tips; a black strip that starts at the shoulder blade and ends at the black tip of her tail; golden-yellow eyes
Personality: kind, caring, loyal, brave, outgoing, and fierce when need be

did you get this idea form the Warriors series? And can I play more than one character?

Name: GoldenHeart
Species: Arcanine
Description: http://pokemonelite2000.com/pictures/sugimoris/sugimoris059.png emerald green eyes
Personality: (same as FireShadow)
Clan: FlameClan

Name: IceFlame
Species: Houndoom
Description: http://pokemonelite2000.com/pictures/sugimori/sugimori229.png blue eyes and a scar on his right eye, can use ice-fire attacks
Personality: harsh, cruel, cold-hearted, rude (almost like Tigerclaw in Warriors)

sonickid01
12-03-2006, 12:37 AM
Unfortunately, no. You can only play as one. Sorry. It gets too out of hand like that.

Entei_3000
12-03-2006, 12:53 PM
Name: FireShadow
Species: Persian
Description: orangey-red fur with black paws- up to elbows and up to knees; where black meets red on forelegs is a fire design and where black meets red on back legs curves down until the black stops on the ankle; black ear tips; a black strip that starts at the shoulder blade and ends at the black tip of her tail; golden-yellow eyes
Personality: kind, caring, loyal, brave, outgoing, and fierce when need be

did you get this idea form the Warriors series? And can I play more than one character?

Name: GoldenHeart
Species: Arcanine
Description: http://pokemonelite2000.com/pictures/sugimoris/sugimoris059.png emerald green eyes
Personality: (same as FireShadow)

Name: IceFlame
Species: Houndoom
Description: http://pokemonelite2000.com/pictures/sugimori/sugimori229.png blue eyes and a scar on his right eye, can use ice-fire attacks
Personality: harsh, cruel, cold-hearted, rude (almost like Tigerclaw in Warriors)
Ha ha, that pretty much sums up what Tigerclaw is like. ^_^

Blazeiken12
12-03-2006, 06:18 PM
Name: BlueFlame
Species: Goukazaru
Description: Black Goukazaru with a slash on his right eye
Personality: Smart, Social,Nice,Vengful
Clan:Fire Clan

CM
12-03-2006, 06:32 PM
Okay then, I'll just play as Fireshadow

sonickid01
12-03-2006, 07:10 PM
Ok, then, but could you edit your post and elaborate a bit on your character?
Same with Blueflame, Blazeikin12