PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Clan Wars Beta

sonickid01
12-02-2006, 09:29 PM
The RP for Clan Wars. See the Sign up thread for more info.
RP starts... now.

sonickid01
12-03-2006, 01:52 PM
Nightstar dove across the river. The dead, captured Caterpie flopped between his teeth as he landed. He sniffed the air and dove off into the direction his clan was. He could smell the food the other warriors had brought...
"It's good to be leader," he murmured through the food in his mouth, dashing through the trees and over the next river.
His entire clan appeared in front of him, working and playing. He stood atop the small cliff, thinking.
"Tomorrow's the Gathering... shouldn't they be competing and stuff to see who's coming?"
Nightstar leapt down and boldly strutted across to his small cave that leaders past had slept in. Many gave him jealous looks and winced. Only the apprentaces looked to him in admiration.
"Dear Starclan... why did I have to become leader?"
Nightstar layed his head down and slept.

Leaf Green
12-03-2006, 02:36 PM
TreePaw bounded down the forest path, berries stuffed into his mouth. Sunlight filtered through the trees, and green bushes bloomed everywhere.When he came to the LeafClan camp, pokemon were playing, talking, and doing chores. He ran over to a large bush, and crawled through the leaves. The smell of home greeted him as he entered a small area hollowed out inside the bush with a leaf bed. He dumped the berries he was carrying into a small pile, and began eating them.

CM
12-03-2006, 06:44 PM
FireShadow entered the LeafClan camp, seeing LeafPaw enter the small area in a bush. She placed the fresh kill she brought on the pile, then put the herbs and berries near the medicen pokemon's cave. She then curled up by the warrior's den to take a nap.

sonickid01
12-04-2006, 12:06 AM
OC: Sorry, just a reminder that ALL POSTS need to be 2 PARAGRAPHS long at minimum.

Leaf Green
12-04-2006, 01:14 AM
Ok, thanks for telling me.

TreePaw knawed on the rawstberry he held. Onced he finished the juicy berry, he licked his lips. Wandering outside of the den he looked around for some water. A small pool flowed in one corner of the camp, where several pokemon were drinking. TreePaw bounded over and began sipping the fresh water. It was a nice day out, and as he sipped from the pool, he heard the voices of young pokemon playing. He was happy in the inside.

Withdrawing from the pond, TreePaw stepped off into the shade of a tree on the edge of camp. He bounded around the camp to a small thicket of bushes, and stepped through. He followed a narrow path to a dark cave. He bounded into the cave, and darkness surrounded him. He ran straight, and out of the other side of the cave into a large grove of trees. A rainbow mist knitted it's way throught the trees, and a small waterfall flowed into a small river in the center of the grove. The place was silent, and eerie, yet mystical. TreePaw layed down by the waterfall, and fell asleep.

CM
12-04-2006, 01:52 AM
Fireshadow watched LeafPaw's every move for a while, until she fell asleep. After she had awoken, she grabed something form the freshkill pile and headed to the pond. After her meal, she took a drink. I wonder where LeafPaw went, she thought as she finished.

Once Fireshadow had finished checking the elders and apprentices, she went to look for LeafPaw. She was one of the best trackers in the Clan. She had followed his scent to a cave. He couldn't have been that stupid, she tried to calm herself down. She then walk through the cave to see the clearing. It was eerie and mystical at the same time. She them spotted LeafPaw.

"LeafPaw! Get up," she said with a stern voice.

Entei_3000
12-04-2006, 07:05 PM
Goldpelt crouched low and slowly crawled forward, his eyes locked onto a Wurmple. Suddenly, the Wurmple looked up and ran away. Goldpelt dashed after it, but the Wurmple reached the safety of its hole. Goldpelt grew frustrated. He'd been out all morning and hadn't caught a single thing.

Goldpelt slowly walked back to camp, the sun shone on his gold fur. Goldpelt's mind wandered back to the day he'd been given his warrior name. It'd been almost four moons ago (OOC: I'm guessing that four moons would be four months?). He'd served his Clan well. But today his hunting luck hadn't stayed like it had the day before.

"I might as well not eat, since I couldn't bring back any fresh kill," Goldpelt muttered. He walked over to the warriors den and curled up in his moss bed to sleep.

Leaf Green
12-04-2006, 09:21 PM
TreePaw woke up the sound of a voice. "Uh... Oh, um, Fireshadow?" he said standing up. "How'd you find this place? It's my secret spot, my territory," LeafPaw said, startled that Fireshadow had found him.

Of course, she was a great tracker. "Please don't tell anyone about this place, okay?" he pleaded, looking around to make sure no one else was there. He looked at her, hoping that she'd promise to keep his spot a secret.

CM
12-04-2006, 10:37 PM
Fireshadow looked down at the apprentice. "I will keep your secert Leafpaw. But you must to what you're told at camp, make sure you are not needed, then you can come back here." She listened to herself, and she thought she sounded like a mentor. Too bad for her as she wasn't and hasn't been a mentor for an apprentice.

She then looked around. "Now let me ask you, how did you find this place? I've been a worrior for quit a few moons now, and I never found it." She was impressed with Leafpaw. Many times she patrolled the border and hunted in this part of the forest, but she had never known about this spot.

sonickid01
12-09-2006, 02:25 AM
Morning. Nightstar woke up to blinding light. Tonight was the gathering. And as usual, he was going alone. A leaf fluttered by as he stepped outside his cave. The gravel felt damp. Like always, after a rainshower. And there was a rainshower every night, except during the harshest times. The water ran off into the river, providing no thirst to Rainclan.

He yawned childishly as he stepped out. A sharp turn to the left, and he sped off to catch breakfast. Literally.

A sniff in the air every second, and he soon caught smell of a wandering, wild Caterpie. He whipped around, and found his prey.

Leaf Green
12-09-2006, 02:42 AM
"Well," TreePaw started, "I um... found this place when I was sneaking around at night for berries, it's a nice peaceful place," TreePaw continued, "somewhere where I can retreat from all the hustle-bustle."

TreePaw looked at Fireshadow, then wandered into the cave. As he came out, he grabbed some logs from a pile and placed them in a small, dug out fire pit near the center of the village. He blasted them with lightning, starting up a fire. He cuddled near to it with his pile of berries, hoping to stay warm in the early morning.

OOC: I'm sorry if I confused you Crystal Momoyia, but his name's TreePaw, not LeafPaw. I was getting a bit confused myself.

CM
12-10-2006, 07:48 PM
Fireshadow watched Treepaw as he got the fire started. Again, she was impressed. "You know, tonight's the Gathering," she said. She then walked up to the fire, laying down my Treepaw. "I could try to get you in the group that's going."

She remembered her first Gathering, when she was just a Meowth by the name of Firepaw. She couldn't recall if Treepaw has been to one yet, she couldn't even remember who his mentor was. She was too busy partoling the borders or hunting to pay a lot of attention to those kind of things.

CM
12-27-2006, 09:51 PM
is this rp dead or what?