PDA

View Full Version : Legend Of Lugia: chapter one: The First challenge

evil pikachu
12-03-2006, 03:18 AM
-The Story
A Long, long time ago, a small pokemon was taken from it's mother. The pokemon was lugia, and as the legend say, many pokemon rose up against the mystycal force, but none prevailed against the thing that captured the baby lugia. Then one day, a pokemon flew high in the sky and said "Only one pokemon will be able to save this baby lugia, But who knows who It may be. I Am holding a tournament, starting tomorrow and the winner will win back the lugia. You Participants will meet at my castle near the top of the buried relic, tomorrow morning. The challenges will be hard, select only the most powerful of you weaklings. But beware, of all who come, only one will escape, the losers will become my new minions. If no pokemon wins, My rule over the world will begin" and then off flew the shadow lugia. The pokemon all voted that the legendarys go to the castle. And you play the legendary pokemon, desprate to save the world.

- The Challenge
The 1st Challenge: The last pokemon to reach the top of Darknessky tower and take a dark rayquaza token will become a shadow, who's soul is banished to the dark world. They can escape if another gives themself up for him/her

-The Charachters
Choose a legendary pokemon

Name:(pokemon's name)
pokemon: (species, each legendary can be used once until all are used)
Personality:(nature, from PMD(calm, docile...)
link: (a link to a sample of your ability, or just write one)
Other:(any other junk, dump here)
Pokemon helper: (helpermon, must be a starter)

-My Form
Name: Serena
Pokemon: Rayquaza
Personality: Timid
Link:-The Story
A Long, long time ago, a small pokemon was taken from it's mother. The pokemon was lugia, and as the legend say, many pokemon rose up against the mystycal force, but none prevailed against the thing that captured the baby lugia. Then one day, a pokemon flew high in the sky and said "Only one pokemon will be able to save this baby lugia, But who knows who It may be. I Am holding a tournament, starting tomorrow and the winner will win back the lugia. You Participants will meet at my castle near the top of the buried relic, tomorrow morning. The challenges will be hard, select only the most powerful of you weaklings. But beware, of all who come, only one will escape, the losers will become my new minions. If no pokemon wins, My rule over the world will begin" and then off flew the shadow lugia. The pokemon all voted that the legendarys go to the castle. And you play the legendary pokemon, desprate to save the world.
Other:He Only really agreed so he could save as much as he could, but really, he has many memories he dosen't want to remember, so It could be a problem that whenever he hears one mentioned he gets tormented by them and he may get confused or dazed and he may even hurt himself or friends and the memories weaked him, like a dark spirit following him.
Helper pokemon: Eevee, lv. 50, naive nature, canna
-Start Point

Three legendarys. Have fun!

The rules
No spamming
No Goddmodding
No bunnying ect.
If you must leave the RP, tell someone, preferably me
You all start at level 70, level up 10 for each challenge won.
you must have a pokemon helper.

~EON Saphira~

Alex the Charmander
12-03-2006, 03:34 AM
Name: nerio
pokemon: Ho-oH
Personality: Sassy
link: operation: Anti-trainer2: upo the unown:
RP Sample: Upo was sitting, funny thought, an unown sitting, and he was thinking, or at least, trying to think...anyway, his thoughts were all jumbled and mixed, the only words he could get were "boot up coconut people for toilet hit shoe head no but boo person ghost trainer destroy other pokemon equal pokeball" but to him that didn't make any sense since it was all his current thoughts jumbled into one, all he could understand was "destroy other pokemon" but he only wondered how, which just made his head hurt more. his gold couloring shined and hurt his eye, "one eye?" he thought, but that just added the word 'eye' to that nonsentance, which confused him. He saw a caterpie and tried to attack it, but fliped over and tripped into a rose bush. "Dumb single eye" he muttered, which made his head hurt.The caterpie stared contently at him and stuck out it's tougue. upo knew that another attempt at an attack would pull it into laughing so instead he stuk out his tounge...and tripped over it. "I'm floating" he thought "how does a floating thing trip?" his head started to hurt and he sat down...in a mud puddle "great" he said "my head hurts and i'm all muddy, how much worse can it get? then it started raining. " I had to ask" he said.

The caterpie ran for cover. The forlorn, muddy, and soon-to-be-soaked unown wandered through the forest when he...saw a razzberry? he walked, no, floated over to it and picked it up, weighed it, juggled it a little, then ate it.then he saw a pecha berry, he ate that too, then he saw a wepear berry, and ate it he was happily walking throughther forest eating berries and smiling when a net dropped right on him, of course, he didn't think much of it for he was now sitting on a pile of pokeblocks and having no idea that some goons from team magma were sneaking up behind him. he had finished the pokeblock and so the magma people jumped at him...right after he had floated out of the net and back into the forest.

Later upo was at his home in the grand tree and sleeping peacefully, he was still thinking even though all he could get was "boot up coconut people for toilet hit shoe head no but boo person ghost trainer destroy other pokemon equal pokeball" which didnt make anysense and also hurt his head, two in one. he hated the night. there was always gengar or some other ghost ot there.
Other: She loves apples
Helper pokemon: Charmander, lv.50, Hardy nature, Alex

evil pikachu
12-03-2006, 03:37 AM
Name: nerio
pokemon: Ho-oH
link: operation: Anti-trainer2: upo the unown:
RP Sample: Upo was sitting, funny thought, an unown sitting, and he was thinking, or at least, trying to think...anyway, his thoughts were all jumbled and mixed, the only words he could get were "boot up coconut people for toilet hit shoe head no but boo person ghost trainer destroy other pokemon equal pokeball" but to him that didn't make any sense since it was all his current thoughts jumbled into one, all he could understand was "destroy other pokemon" but he only wondered how, which just made his head hurt more. his gold couloring shined and hurt his eye, "one eye?" he thought, but that just added the word 'eye' to that nonsentance, which confused him. He saw a caterpie and tried to attack it, but fliped over and tripped into a rose bush. "Dumb single eye" he muttered, which made his head hurt.The caterpie stared contently at him and stuck out it's tougue. upo knew that another attempt at an attack would pull it into laughing so instead he stuk out his tounge...and tripped over it. "I'm floating" he thought "how does a floating thing trip?" his head started to hurt and he sat down...in a mud puddle "great" he said "my head hurts and i'm all muddy, how much worse can it get? then it started raining. " I had to ask" he said.

The caterpie ran for cover. The forlorn, muddy, and soon-to-be-soaked unown wandered through the forest when he...saw a razzberry? he walked, no, floated over to it and picked it up, weighed it, juggled it a little, then ate it.then he saw a pecha berry, he ate that too, then he saw a wepear berry, and ate it he was happily walking throughther forest eating berries and smiling when a net dropped right on him, of course, he didn't think much of it for he was now sitting on a pile of pokeblocks and having no idea that some goons from team magma were sneaking up behind him. he had finished the pokeblock and so the magma people jumped at him...right after he had floated out of the net and back into the forest.

Later upo was at his home in the grand tree and sleeping peacefully, he was still thinking even though all he could get was "boot up coconut people for toilet hit shoe head no but boo person ghost trainer destroy other pokemon equal pokeball" which didnt make anysense and also hurt his head, two in one. he hated the night. there was always gengar or some other ghost ot there.
Other: She loves apples

Accepted! good sign up as far as I know, And now to put the rules on....

~EON Saphira~

Fiery Houndoom
12-08-2006, 08:27 PM
Name: Thunderfang
pokemon: Raikou
Personality: he is very fierce and ferocious, but can be somwhat mild when he wants to. he will stand up for what he thinks is right and will never back down from a challenge. his eagerness to battle can occationally get him in to trouble but most of the time he is victorious anyway. he will do anything to save lugia, even fight to the .
link: Legendary Doom
lulio soared high over the rather barren landscape, enjoying the feeling of the flow around her hand-like wings. she inhaled deeply and closed her eyes.
lulio loved flying more than almost anything else. wind, speed, exhileration, hight, all these she knew well and loved.

she opened her keen eyes, with the strange lavender spikes sprouting from above them. looking down, she saw a sorta' familiar trainer on the road far below. suddenly, the lavender structures on her back folded close to her body, along with her wings, and she dived out of the sky at top speed. the whistling wind changed to a roar as she plummeted towards earth.

a moment before she would have hit the ground, however, she unfurled her wings and came to rest gently on her hind legs. "hello," she said to the boy (which is devan by the way) she cocked her head "are you from team ultra? i think i recognize you from there" she cocked her head again and waited for a reply.
Other: n/a
Pokemon helper: Electrike, humble nature, Sparks

evil pikachu
12-09-2006, 02:46 AM
Name: Thunderfang
pokemon: Raikou
Personality: he is very fierce and ferocious, but can be somwhat mild when he wants to. he will stand up for what he thinks is right and will never back down from a challenge. his eagerness to battle can occationally get him in to trouble but most of the time he is victorious anyway. he will do anything to save lugia, even fight to the .
link: (i'll edit this in later)
Other: n/a
Pokemon helper: Electrike, humble nature, Sparks

It'll be accepted if you fill in the provided evidence of experience, Which must be from another roleplay or another sign up.

Fiery Houndoom
12-10-2006, 02:28 PM
i just added the rp example by the way

evil pikachu
12-14-2006, 01:59 AM
i just added the rp example by the way

Alright! accepted... sorry it took so long!

Anyway, let's start'r up!

Entei_3000
12-17-2006, 01:41 AM
Can you reserve a place for me, please? This looks fun!

evil pikachu
12-31-2006, 04:10 AM
alright! this will(I hope) will be more active... anyway, you can play as XD002 XD003 and XD004 too!

ashketchum
01-01-2007, 05:40 AM
I think I'll give this RP a try...

Name: Mew

pokemon: Mew

Personality: Playful, Mysterious, Strong, Heroic, Smart, and persistent, enthusiastic!

link: I decided to just make up my ow, if ya don't mind.
RP Sample: Mew flew high in the sky, giggling as usual. Today he went to Kanto to play with the kids who were there. Too bad he didn't know that Team Rocket was there to get him. "Mew. this feeling isn't right," Pikachu said to Mew in one of Mew's pink psychic bubbles. "Loosen up. We're on;y playing with some friendly kids." Mew answered, and then started to laugh.

When they had got to Kanto, Pallet Town. Kids started rushing from their homes, and went to look at Mew. "We can catch the legendary Mew!" James said from behind a bush. "Yeah. Even the boss will be our minions just to have Mew for his own. HAhahah!" Jessie replied, with a chuckle. "Shut up!" Meowth exclaimed, and put his paws over Jessie's mouth. Then, Jessie had bitten Meowth. Mew went over behind them, without being noticed by Team Rocket. "Huh? Where did that pink legendary guy go?" James asked, as he looked from the bushes. Mew laughed, and all three of them looked behind them. But Mew ended up invisible.

Mew actually changed into a Pidgeot. Pikachu jumped on his back, and they flew away. Mew felt darkness coming from somewhere. He felt this mystical power. he knew it had to be a Lugia. Mew flew to a castle, and saw a Shadow Lugia talking. Mew heard every word, but he thought of the tournament as a game. So he joyfully turned back into a Mew, and flew into the castle.

Other: Loves to play around even when it's a dangerous atmosphere, but is so playful that when he shows his tremendous power even the darkest Pokemon is astounded. Loves all foods. except when he gets the feeling that t isn't good for you.

Partner: Pikachu-Is a reguler Pikachu, but the only difference is that he is Stronger and faster than any other Pikachu.

Has the ability static. Static Static~When a Pokemon makes contact with Pikachu, it has a 80% chance of being paralyzed.

^Hope that was good. I'll edit if not.^^

evil pikachu
01-01-2007, 07:28 AM
I think I'll give this RP a try...

Name: Mew

pokemon: Mew

Personality: Playful, Mysterious, Strong, Heroic, Smart, and persistent, enthusiastic!

link: I decided to just make up my ow, if ya don't mind.
RP Sample: Mew flew high in the sky, giggling as usual. Today he went to Kanto to play with the kids who were there. Too bad he didn't know that Team Rocket was there to get him. "Mew. this feeling isn't right," Pikachu said to Mew in one of Mew's pink psychic bubbles. "Loosen up. We're on;y playing with some friendly kids." Mew answered, and then started to laugh.

When they had got to Kanto, Pallet Town. Kids started rushing from their homes, and went to look at Mew. "We can catch the legendary Mew!" James said from behind a bush. "Yeah. Even the boss will be our minions just to have Mew for his own. HAhahah!" Jessie replied, with a chuckle. "Shut up!" Meowth exclaimed, and put his paws over Jessie's mouth. Then, Jessie had bitten Meowth. Mew went over behind them, without being noticed by Team Rocket. "Huh? Where did that pink legendary guy go?" James asked, as he looked from the bushes. Mew laughed, and all three of them looked behind them. But Mew ended up invisible.

Mew actually changed into a Pidgeot. Pikachu jumped on his back, and they flew away. Mew felt darkness coming from somewhere. He felt this mystical power. he knew it had to be a Lugia. Mew flew to a castle, and saw a Shadow Lugia talking. Mew heard every word, but he thought of the tournament as a game. So he joyfully turned back into a Mew, and flew into the castle.

Other: Loves to play around even when it's a dangerous atmosphere, but is so playful that when he shows his tremendous power even the darkest Pokemon is astounded. Loves all foods. except when he gets the feeling that t isn't good for you.

Pokemon helper: Pikachu

^Hope that was good. I'll edit if not.^^

good, accepted! but can you add a little to your partner destcrption.

ashketchum
01-01-2007, 02:21 PM
Okay, thanks. I'll start now I guess. (In the RP and the partner description)

espeonlover
01-01-2007, 03:29 PM
Name: Fina ( Meaning : "Burning one" )
pokemon: Moltres
link: Comeing Soon, i have yet one to chose!
Other: Is the strongest fire type alive, and loves to eat fish and Grapes.
Pokemon helper: Chickorita? And if it can evolve it would be meganium.

Meganium is sassy, like Fina, they both play and met when thet where babys and maggie ( The meganium ) Was A Chickorita.