PDA

View Full Version : the old pokezone

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

slashy
12-04-2006, 01:52 AM
In this new game, you will start off with 3500 pokedollars.
What you can do with your money!
You can buy different pokemon with your pokedollars. You can buy a starter pokemon from the black market. These tend to run from 1000 to 2000 pokedollars. You can also buy advance pokemon, Which are limited unlike starter pokemon. Once they are gone, they are gone. New pokemon will occasionally pop up once another pokemon is sold out. You can also buy a pokestock. The higher the stock go's up, the more pokedollars you get, the lower it go's, the more money you lose. Simple. If you watch the stocks first, you may see a pattern...

You can also buy pokefood and poketoys, the more the item costs, the better stuff you get. Your pokemon have to be Fed once a day, or they will lose half their strength after the first day and die after the second.... If you give them good food, they may gain some levels... You can buy poketoys for your pokemon. Your pokemon may like the toy, tear it to shreds, or accidentally break it somehow... The toys may help your pokemon grow a level or two. Watch out for pokesales. They are priceless!

You can buy TMs, and they can be taught to any pokemon! They can greatly increase the chance for winning in some battles.

Be sure to get your pokemon immunized or they might get weaker or even die!. They are pretty cheap so be sure to get them!

You can donate some of your money to the pokemon adoption service. They take in stray pokemon and the pokemon of a trainer who quits the game... Every day, The person who gives the most money, will get a secret prize... One other person will get a common prize also. If only one person donates one day, then they only get the secret prize. You can also adopt the pokemon in the pokemon adoption service but they require the best food twice a day for the first two days. then They only have to be fed once a day.

You will get a set amount of money for winning a battle. You will also get 150 dollors a day. You can also get money in the pokestock place. There may be one other way to get money...

If you know that you cant get around to this website for a few days, no problem, just drop your pokemon in the pokebox and the will be kept helthy! (not to be confused with the pokemon adoption center). It will cost 100 per pokemon per day, but that is bascily the cost of food and they will be good to go when you get back!:happy:

You will get 200 pokedollars each day!

Other
There will be pokemon you can "battle." There will be a list of what pokemon you can battle and what pokemon you can challenge. You enter your pokemon, and the pokemon you want to battle, and the attack you will use. I will respond with my pokemons attack there on and so forth. The stronger your pokemon are, the healthier they are, and the better attacks they now, the more of a chance they stand. You pokemon will become stronger with each battle.

You can also post your pokemon and see if anyone accepts. The only time this can be done on is any day, when I set the time, and I will be the judge. You will get dubble the amount of money and experince than you would normaly.

You can evolve your pokemon by sending your pokemon ID, and tell me you want It to evolve. Then I will post your pokemons new form and stats. Simple.

I have decided to put up a trading area. Just post the pokemon you want to trade and then someone will reply with an offer. You can use pokedollars to buy a pokemon from someone!!! You then get the pokemon if the person accepts.

Almost all the kinks have been worked out by now, besides a few grammer errors. You can go ahead and enter! Total entries so far... 14!

FOR MOST UP TO DATE INFORMATION, GO TO PAGE 331!!!!!!!!!
Thankyou!
Come join now!

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i98/Remyfleder/pokezonefianl2flat.png
image thanks to lugioh ho-oh

sonickid01
12-04-2006, 02:16 AM
This is my idea. I tried this twice. And you take it. Personally, I don't mind, but listen...

This is not going to take off. BELIEVE ME. It'll never work. BELIEVE. ME.
And a few other things; look at the title. No one will join with a title like that. And it's not even completely organised...! You should probably think it through better and get everything sorted out BEFORE you start the thread. My second try at this; all the details were fixed. And still only one person joined. My suggestion is to try again after you have everything exactly how you want it.

PS: What're the stocks, anyway?

slashy
12-04-2006, 02:26 AM
wow, I did not know anyone else had tried this... sorry... And I said that I would get the kinks and details worked out by thursday!:wink:
image thanks to lugioh ho-oh

slashy
12-04-2006, 11:10 AM
STATS! with the ex from kyoger!!! And new minor updates, and i feed all pokemon last night for free *my treat because we beat kyogere* but if you dont feed em today... well you know...

pokeboy885
250 pokedollars (2 contest points) (3 battle points) (6 tokens)
lapras (lapie) lv. 37 3rd place ribbin box (female)
Attacks,
sing, water pluse, thunder shock, ice beam
immunized
ralts, lv 16, (bounce)(male)
attacks
confusion, growl, dubble team
immunazations
onix, lv 20 (rocky)(male)
attacks
screech, bind, rock throw, dig
immunizaed
mudkip lv.12 (digger) (female)
attacks
tackle, growl, mud slap
immunized
lapras lv. 6 (boy) *rider*
attacks, sing, watergun, ice beam!
items, 1 rare candy, i bag o ice, 1 potion, net ball, one weired, circular, key.

crystal eon garden
1450 pokedollars (4 contest points)
vaporeon, (Aroura) lv.31 1st place ribbon
attacks,
thunder shock, swift, water pulse, Ice beam
immunized
Charmellon lv. 18 (Charlie)
Attacks,
ember, growl, reflect, slash
immulized
ditto, (Digik) lv.7
transform
(adopted) dratini lv 12 (drake)
attacks
wrap, twister, leer, secret power
immulized
ninetails lv 11. (kimi)
immunized
attacks
ember, growl, tackle
eevee lv.8 (male)
attacks
thunder shock,tackle, growl
items, 1 ice block, frisbys, 1 BAG O REG

mew three
2350 (3 contest points)
vaporeon, (amy) lv 25 attacks, 2nd place ribbin
Attacks,
water gun, swift, ice beam, return.
immunized
eevee lv 5(purple) (naru)
attacks tackle growl
shelder lv 18 (zach)
attacks
water gun, clamp, ice sickle spher, withdrawl
immunized
and 6 bags of pokefoods, 1 sun stone, 1 great ball

Eveelover12
2975+500=3675 pokedollars (1 contest point)
umbreon(princess) lv. 26 4th place ribbin
immunized
Attacks
shadow ball, return, quick attack, tackle
jolteon, lv.9 female (sam) holds a skitty plush doll
shadow ball, water gun, tackle, quick attack.
immunized
one pokechow stock
flareon lv 8 (flame)
attacks
tackle
immunized
vaporeon, lv 23 *male* bud
attacks
scratch, swift, sand attack, and furry swipes.
eevee, lv.5 female hope
shadow ball, sand attack, tackle, quick attack.
1 pokeball, one round ball, tm hyper beam, 2 frisbys, 1 fire/thunder stone(s)

pokedude
290 pokedollars (5 tokens)
charmellon lv. 21 (rex) male
attacks
ember, hyper beam, scratch, slash
immunized
vulpex lv 12 (max)
attacks
tackle, ember
great ball
immunized
staryu lv 16 (star)
attacks
harden, water gun, rapid spin
charmander lv. 15 (female) (amy)
attacks
ember, scratch, leer
7 bags o reg. food, pokeball
charmander, lv 5 NEW!
attacks, ember, growl, scratch
donated 660

c0rpsek1lla
4800 pokedollars
charmander lv 10 (comando)
attacks
ember, leer, scratch
weekly shots
3 bags of reg pokefood, 1 jigglypuff ball
1 pokechoe stovk

deoxys200
400 pokedollars
bubasaur lv. 15, *boy* (vine)
attacks,
tackle, growl, vinewhip
shots for life
charmander lv. 15 female
attacks
ember, scratch, leer
shots for life
Chikorita, lv 9, female
attacks
tackle, growl,asorb
key #1 and 2, 3 enriched pokechow.

Pichu757
500 pokedollars
marshtomp, lv. 16, *female*
attacks,
water gun, mud slap, ice beam,swift
shots for lifetime
great ball
charmander lv. 15 *female*
attacks
ember, scratch, leer
bag o pokechow
5 pokeballs, egg... ooouooo.

ariax
3700 pokedollars

absol master
7300 pokedollars
absol (sage) lv. 11
attacks,
growl, tackle
immulized!
one skitty doll, hanter pik a boo game

LilJinky
2400 pokedollars
Squirtle, lv 10, (male)
attacks
tackle,growl,watergun
immulized!

pikachu oi
5300 pokedollars
pikachu(chupi) lv. 13
immunized
Attacks,
thunder shock, growl, quick attack, thunder wave!
pokechow reg

BLOCKED
lugia ho-oh
6650 pokedollars
pikachu lv. 11 (half-pint) box
attacks,
thundershock, growl, quick attack
immuzations!

BLOCKED
togiking
4500+1000=5500 pokedollars
gastly (goastly)lv 12
attacks
lick,nightshade, glare
dead! xxx

BLOCKED
mew159
3200+1000=4200 pokedollars
charmellon lv. 19 (charlie)
Attacks,
fire blast,stun spore,flame thrower,slash
immunized
items

BLOCKED
avinash
5400+1000=6400 pokedollars
garydos lv. 21
immunized
attacks,
ice beam, stomp, bite, splash
one stock, cater be gone
one item (vitemen enriched pokechow)

the up-dates! you can now go to one of 12 new places. a rocky mountain area, the beach, in a big, open plain, a pokepark, pokeranger place, old kyogere island, cavern, * first room, relaxing room, 2nd, is the battling, 3rd is the market place.* it is under the beach. a pokemon (official) battle field, a pokemon contest area, the waterfall gym*right off the beach* and home. You must be at one of these places at any given time. You can call a friend, but you can not talk to each other in person or battle unless you are in the same area. you can just travel to location to location, by asking. the field when you battle will resemble the area you are at. ex. if you are in a mountains area, your battle field will be rocky. you can battle anyone, as long as they accept and they are in the same area. When you battle like this, you will get ex and money. You can battle 1 on 1, or 2 on 2, as long as both people has the same amount of pokemon.
your home is where your pokemon can battle a wild pokemon just for ex. no money. your pokemons health will go back up to full health once it is done, and the feild will be random, because the pokemon you baattle will be virtual.

wild pokemon!!!
Each time you do something in an area, there is a small chance a wild pokemon will appear! you can battle it or try to run away. some pokemon(not many) will run away on their own if you scare them too much. You CAN now buy pokeballs but they are in VERY limited supply.
some will only be sold at pokemon sales.
pokeball
great ball
lure ball
net ball
are some you can buy any time at a store.
If it is not obouious, some pokemon will only appear in certain areas like a geodude would be found in the mountains, not the beach. some pokemon will just be courious, and just come to check you out, you can battle it, ignore it, or just play with it. (if they like you enough, they may hang with you, but wont do battle and you dont have to feed them. I hope this will solve the limited amount of pokemon! On very rare occaisons when you have done certain things, a legendary pokemon will appear, but that is very rare.

the pokemon contest has been up-graded! your points total are decided by the lv. of ribbons you have. a 1st place is worth 4 points, a 2 nd place ribbon is worth 3 points, a 3 rd place ribbon is worth 2 points and a 4 th place ribbon is worth 1 point. You can extange points for special items... or, you could keep your points, and then, use them to reek special benefits, like in pokemon contests, you will be able to chose the field.

Pokecontest point extange area
pokemon contest points
1 point=(1)pokefood
2 points=(2)beef and jerky pokefood
3 points=(3)enriched pokefood
3 points=flammable ball
3 points=disks
3 points=shiny shampoo
3 points=dark shampoo
4 points=pokeball
6 points=net ball
6 points=lovely ball
14 points=master ball

the pokemon challenge arena is a place where you can just go and battle other people who put their name up. just go there, put your name up, and an Official battle will commence. There is not much different about battles here except here you get battle points. each time you win, you get battle points, along with ex. and cash. battle points can be used to get special items. here will also be specialized people who, if you beat, will give you a special gift. and your defeatance of them will be recorded.
becoming gym leader-
requirements, beat the 6 spelized people in the battle arena, and fork over 2000 pokedollars for a splized gym, choose the type of gym you will have, and you must have at least 2 pokemon with that type, hope you have fun!
-current gyms, the waterfall gym owned by pokeboy, water gym.

battle point extange booth
battle points
1 (1)pokefood
2 (2)beef and jerky pokefood
3 (3)enriched pokefood
4 full heal
5 potion
5 berry
6 scope held item(increase accuracy)
10... a mystery egg...
You can buy riffle tickets now, and they are different costs, 100,500,1000, and 2000 pokedollars. The more expensive the ticket, the better chance you have at winning a prize. The list of prizes include
1 bag of reg pokefood
5 bags of beef and jerky pokefood
8 bags of enriched pokefood
mutibles of pokedollars
master ball
ultraball
Mystery...

hope you all like the new up-grades!
revised!(all the way) stats, a * will now indacate if you fed uor pokemon!

black market for pokemon...

Starter
Charmander, 1100 pokedollars
Charmeleon, 2100 pokedollars
Squirtle, 900 pokedollars
Bulbasaur, 1000 pokedollars
Ivysaur, 1900 pokedollars
Cyndaquil, 1200 pokedollars
Torchic, 1000 pokedollars
Combusken, 2000 pokedollars
Mudkip, 600 pokedollars
Marshtomp, 1600 pokedollars
Treecko, 1300 pokedollars
Chikorita, 1200 pokedollars
Totodile, 1200 pokedollars

If you would like a pokemon be put up at the market, there is a 500 pokedollar fee. Then, the pokemon will be put on hold for you till you get the money for it.

supermarket:

Supermarket salesman: what would you like for today?

pokechow: 100 pokedollars (5 in stock)
Pokechow, (beef and jerky) 150 pokedollars(10 in stock)
Pokechow, vitamin enriched, 200 pokedollars(5 in stock)

Toys
Jigglypuff ball, 100 pokedollars (10 in stock)
Alakazam learning set, 600 pokedollars(2 in stock)
Skitty plush doll, 150 pokedollars(5 in stock)
Haunter, peak a boo game 200 pokedollars(2 in stock)
Just a round ball... 50 pokedollars (10 in stock)
NEW
prop for contest!!!
3 frisbys! 200 pokedollars (3 in stock)
1 flamable ball! 200 pokedollars(3 in stock)
ice block! 500 pokedollas (3 in stock)
small ball that spreads glitter when thrown-1000 pokedollars (3 in stock)

Rare tms-
Ice beam- 1100 pokedollars
Fire blast- 1500 pokedollars (sold out)
Stomp- 500 pokedollars
Swift- 900 pokedollars
Slash- 700 pokedollars
hyperbeam- 1200 pokedollars
subsitute-1200 pokedollars
stun spore- 1500 pokedollars
sketch- 2000 pokedollars
water gun- 700 pokedollars
thundersock- 700 pokedollars
ember- 700 pokedollars
metrome-1700 pokedollars (1 in stock)
constrict-1000 pokedollars (0 in stock)
mega punch!- 1800 pokedollars (2 in stock)
mega kick!- 1800 pokedollars (2 in stock)
solarbeam 2000 pokedollars (how many) 2
secret power! 1800 pokedollars (how many) 1
NEW!
bite-1200 pokedollars(2 in stock)
crunch-1800 pokedollars(1 in stock)

Pokeballs
pokeball 700 pokedollars (0 in stock)
great ball 1200 pokedollars (0 in stock)
lure ball 1400 pokedollars (1 in stock)
net ball 1400 pokedollars (1 in stock)

battle point extange booth
battle points
1 (1)pokefood
2 (2)beef and jerky pokefood
3 (3)enriched pokefood
4 full heal
5 potion
5 berry
6 scope held item(increase accuracy)
10... a mystery egg...

Pokecontest point extange area
pokemon contest points
1 point=(1)pokefood
2 points=(2)beef and jerky pokefood
3 points=(3)enriched pokefood
3 points=flammable ball
3 points=disks
3 points=shiny shampoo
3 points=dark shampoo
4 points=pokeball
6 points=net ball
6 points=lovely ball
14 points=master ball

Daycare center! 400 pokedollars per day!(200 for half a day) You can leave you pokemon in the capable hands of this daycare center! this is so much better then letting your pokemon rot in some stinky old box at the cost of 100 pokedollars! just leave your pokemon here and they Will be happy!

Adoption center! This is where stray pokemon or pokemon from trainers who quit during the game go. THEY ARE FREE! they may need Extra food, (twice a day) but other than that, they will be ok.
What in the worlds Voltorb lv. 12 (shocks)dratini, lv 12, attacks growl,wrap

This is not free running an adoption center so it needs money, so please donate money! daily prizes will be given to the person who donates the most! and a random prize to One other donator. Please, no donations under 100 pokedolars! thankyou!

Get your pokemons shots!
It cost 200 pokedollars for a week of immunizations (per pokemon)It cost 300 pokedollars for life time worth of immunizations (per pokemon)If you dont get your shots, your pokemon may get sick or even die!

The pokemon box!
this is where you can drop off your pokemon if you know you wont be around to feed/train them. The cost are 100 pokedollars each day for each pokemon and they MUST have their shots. we cant have the other pokemon getting a cute little pichu sick now can we?
avanish-Garydos- 5 days
pokeboys dratini and lapie (400 pokedollars)
Just tell me what pokemon you would like to deposit and how long and then give me your keep, then give me the pokemons ID.

ALL SHOPS ARE IN THE CAVERNS UNDER THE BEACH! YOU MUST BE THERE TO PURCHACE ITEMS!!!!

The pokemon you can virtualy battle today are
beautifly lv. 15
onix lv. 15
relacanth lv. 25
diglett, lv. 5
clamperil lv. 6
selipher lv 10
pikachu lv 10

Stocks CRASHED.
Where legends are born! $200 pokedollars per share/up 0 points!
pokechow! $50 pokedollars per share/up 0 points!
Alakazam arama! $100 pokedollars per share/down 0 points!
Jigglypuff song productions! $150 pokedollars per share/up 0 points!
Blastoise recovery team! $150 pokedollars per share/up 0 points!
Cater-be-gone!! $75 pokedollors per share/up 0 points!
Hitmonchan fighting dojo $100 pokedollars per share/up 0 points!
Hitmonlee fighting dojo $100 pokedollars per share/up 0 points!
Mr. Mime security system! $250 pokedollars per share/down 0 points!

Get your stocks today!

Trade!
Hey, if you want to trade pokemon, just put you pokemon up for trade. tell me what pokemon you want to be put up for trade and I will do the rest! If you want to sell a pokemon of yours, just put up a price and I will fill in all the detail!

pokemon contest!
You can now enter pokemon contest! it cost 1000 pokedollars to enter and 3 or more people must enter to start. The first round will be who can show off each pokemons dazzling moves, the second will be to see who is the strongest and dazzling. If you win, you get a cool ribbin, a full money refund, and a great prize!!!
moves that are repeated will lose appeal and certain moves used in a combo will get better points. you will get up/to five turns of attacks. If your pokemon is a water type but uses a ember, you will not get as many points as you would a water gun which is naturally learned. All losers will get a constlation prize. The contest feilds will vary and you must adjust your moves accordingly! thankyou! come enter!

for most up-to-date GO TO PAGE 331!
image thanks to lugia ho-oh

DragonShadow
12-04-2006, 11:37 AM
Jigglypuff ball, 100 pokedollors (10 in stock)

Why use a ball when you can use the real thing instead?:biggrin:

On a serious note, could you at least spell the Pokemon's names correctly?:wink:

slashy
12-04-2006, 05:36 PM
pokemon stocks!

Where legends are born! $200 pokedollars per share
pokechow! $50 pokedollars per share
Alakazam arama! $100 pokedollars per share
Jigglypuff song productions! $150 pokedollars per share
Blastoise recovery team! $150 pokedollars per share
Cater-be-gone!! $75 pokedollors per share
Hitmonchan fighting dojo $100 pokedollars per share
Hitmonlee fighting dojo $100 pokedollars per share
Mr. Mime security system! $250 pokedollars per share

Get your stocks today!:biggrin:

for the most up-dated infomation, go to page 331!

whitefishtaco
12-06-2006, 11:46 PM
this sounds like fun! can I join? pleeease!:susp:

sonickid01
12-07-2006, 12:37 AM
this sounds like fun! can I join? pleeease!:susp:
Heh. Wow. Better than mine already. Beginners luck. Or I'm a magnet turned the wrong way.

Don't worry, whitefishtaco, I think that he'll DEFINETLY let your in.

slashy
12-07-2006, 01:43 AM
sure, you can join whitefishtaco, but it wont start till friday! You will get your pokedollors then.:happy:

Legendary Wolf
12-07-2006, 01:47 AM
sure, you can join whitefishtaco, but it wont start till saturday. You will get your pokedollors then.:happy:

Can I play it looks fun

slashy
12-07-2006, 01:50 AM
sure, I will send you a message on friday along with whitefishtaco reminding you that this has started. You will get your pokedollors then! Any questions? dont be afraid to ask.:biggrin:

turbo
12-07-2006, 02:20 PM
This is my idea. I tried this twice. And you take it. Personally, I don't mind, but listen...

This is not going to take off. BELIEVE ME. It'll never work. BELIEVE. ME.
And a few other things; look at the title. No one will join with a title like that. And it's not even completely organised...! You should probably think it through better and get everything sorted out BEFORE you start the thread. My second try at this; all the details were fixed. And still only one person joined. My suggestion is to try again after you have everything exactly how you want it.

PS: What're the stocks, anyway?

This looks like a fun game

slashy
12-07-2006, 05:14 PM
This looks like a fun game

thanks, so did you want to join?:cool:

slashy
12-07-2006, 09:45 PM
lucky number three? oh you mean the third sign up! of couse you can join! I will send you a reminder on at friday, 6:oo pm. I moved up the starting date so people could battle.:oops: Your money will be given to you there!:happy: Any questions?

image thanks to lugia ho-oh

Hakken
12-08-2006, 05:36 PM
I'll join. *thoughts:That zapdos is mine. and so is that eevee. eevee first.*

espeonlover
12-08-2006, 06:48 PM
can i join?

slashy
12-08-2006, 08:16 PM
Crystal_Eon_Guardian and espeonlover, you are both in. I will send you a reminder @ six when this opens along with your pokedollors!:biggrin: :cool:

Hakken
12-08-2006, 10:40 PM
EEVEEEEEEE- must buy!
1500-
------
500!!!
MWEEEE!

I also want to buy it lifetime immunizations!
300-
-----
200 $ left.

slashy
12-08-2006, 10:44 PM
Great! your eevees id is 01596. lv. 12

Attacks are tackle, sand attack, leer, and quick attack!:biggrin: congrats! would you like to nickname your eevee?

Great, lifetime of immunizations are yours!:happy:

avinash
12-08-2006, 10:44 PM
can i buy a magikarp please? 1500 left. i hope it doesnt have sucky attacks like splash:(

Hakken
12-08-2006, 10:45 PM
Great! your eevees id is 01596. lv. 12

Attacks are tackle, sand attack, leer, and quick attack!:biggrin: congrats! would you like to nickname your eevee?
Yeah. It is now know as aroura. And, can i buy some vitamin enriched pokechow with my money left as well?

slashy
12-08-2006, 10:51 PM
Yeah. It is now know as aroura. And, can i buy some vitamin enriched pokechow with my money left as well?

yes, but you have no money left.:oops:

slashy
12-08-2006, 10:54 PM
can i buy a magikarp please? 1500 left. i hope it doesnt have sucky attacks like splash:(

Yes and its id is 02346. Lv. 10 and it knows splash and tackle. Would you like to nickname her, yes its a her.

Dont worry, you can buy tms and use them on majicarp! Any tm!:oops:

Hakken
12-08-2006, 11:01 PM
yes, but you have no money left.:oops:
EEVEEEEEEE- must buy!
1500-
------
500!!!
MWEEEE!

300-
-----
200 $ left.

slashy
12-08-2006, 11:05 PM
EEVEEEEEEE- must buy!
1500-
------
500!!!
MWEEEE!

300-

I also would like to buy some vitamen enriched pokechow
200-

Dont worry, you get money at the end of each day = to 200:happy:

slashy
12-08-2006, 11:15 PM
mabey I did not give everyone enough money... Thats it! 1500 pokedollars to everyone!
new amount of pokedollars!
whitefishtaco-3500
What in the world-3500
pokeboy885-3500
turbo-3500
Crystal_Eon_Guardian-1500
espeonlover-1500
avinash-3000

Hope you like the new pokedollars!

TVTMaster
12-08-2006, 11:30 PM
... Black Market? Why would anyone need to buy pokemon from the Black Market? Meh, this is kind of stupid to do here. I'd suggest a full-forum or something as not to spam, but then again this is in the Trivia/Games.

slashy
12-08-2006, 11:52 PM
YES! YOU CAN NOW battle these pokemon!

charmander, lv 10
voltorb, lv 8
caterpie, lv 6

Tell me if you want to put up a challange so other people can battle you!:happy:

Hakken
12-08-2006, 11:57 PM
I Have an urge to battle this voltorb, please.

slashy
12-09-2006, 12:03 AM
very well, Go voltorb! (Voltorb appears in a red flash):happy: 8/8 health

Attacks- tackle, thundershock

Battle canciled due to non-responding...

Legendary Wolf
12-09-2006, 12:33 AM
very well, Go voltorb! (Voltorb appears in a red flash):happy: 8/8 health

Attacks- tackle, thundershock

Battle canciled due to non-responding...

I need a Lapras

________

Im going to take on the charmander

slashy
12-09-2006, 12:39 AM
ok, you have a lapras. lv 15. knows sing, watergun, and perish song. Id, 258525

Would you like to nickname him?
Let the battle commancr between charmander and lapras!

Go charmander!:cool:

Legendary Wolf
12-09-2006, 12:52 AM
ok, you have a lapras. lv 15. knows sing, watergun, and perish song. Id, 258525

Would you like to nickname him?
Let the battle commancr between charmander and lapras!

Go charmander!:cool:

Go lapras start with sing and her nickname is Lapie

slashy
12-09-2006, 12:57 AM
sing attack misses! charmander uses tackle and hits in the neck!

charmander 10/10
lapie, 13/15

Legendary Wolf
12-09-2006, 01:00 AM
sing attack misses! charmander uses tackle and hits in the neck!

charmander 10/10
lapie, 13/15

use sing again Lapie

slashy
12-09-2006, 01:04 AM
charmander charges for another tackle but fall asleap in the middle of the charge!

Legendary Wolf
12-09-2006, 01:10 AM
charmander charges for another tackle but fall asleap in the middle of the charge!

Now Lapie use Water Gun

Edit:Slashy I like the descriptions in youre posts

slashy
12-09-2006, 01:15 AM
watergun is super effective but wakes up charmander!

health
lapie 13/15
charmander 2/8

And thankyou!:biggrin:

Legendary Wolf
12-09-2006, 01:17 AM
watergun is super effective but wakes up charmander!

health
lapie 13/15
charmander 2/8

And thankyou!:biggrin:

Water gun again this time take youre time to concentrare so you can hit charmander and end this battle

slashy
12-09-2006, 01:23 AM
while lapie is concentrating, charmander hits lapie with an ember, then lapie blasted charmander with a water gun an won!

lapie, is now at level 17! lapie is very happy!

health12/17

Your health will go back up at the end of the day.

Ps, dont forget to feed lapie and get his immunity shots.

please donate to the pokemon adoption service!:biggrin:

Legendary Wolf
12-09-2006, 01:33 AM
I will get her shots now

________
400 need Pokechow

slashy
12-09-2006, 01:37 AM
you got your shots, and the tm icebeam, but what type of pokechow and how many?

Legendary Wolf
12-09-2006, 01:44 AM
you got your shots, and the tm icebeam, but what type of pokechow and how many?

Thae first one and two of them

slashy
12-09-2006, 01:51 AM
Good, now you have 300 left. Oh wait, I forgot to give you the money for winning the battle. now you have 550.:happy:

Legendary Wolf
12-09-2006, 01:59 AM
Good, now you have 300 left. Oh wait, I forgot to give you the money for winning the battle. now you have 550.:happy:

Thanks for the Pokechow and money

slashy
12-09-2006, 02:05 AM
Thanks for the Pokechow and money

I assume that you feed your lapie? And did you want to use ice beam on lapie or did you want to save it?
And your welcome!:biggrin:

avinash
12-09-2006, 02:07 AM
hi slashy, can i get 1 pokefood? and 1 lifetime worth of shots?

avinash
12-09-2006, 02:10 AM
sorry for double posting but can i get one, cater-be-gone stock. and 1 plain round ball. please notify with how much money i have.

slashy
12-09-2006, 02:17 AM
what type of food do you want?
pokechow: 100 pokedollars
Pokechow, (beef and jerky) 150 pokedollars
Pokechow, vitamin enriched, 200 pokedollars

Yes, now your majicarp has his shots. And you have a round ball plus the stock. would you like to nickname your majicarp or let him play with the ball?
3000-300 for the shots-75 for the stock-50 for the ball=2550 pokedollars left.

avinash
12-09-2006, 02:23 AM
ok. i want a pokechow please. feed it to him please and can you buy me a stomp and an ice beam tm and teach it to him right away. i wanna battle caterpie.

Legendary Wolf
12-09-2006, 02:24 AM
what type of food do you want?
pokechow: 100 pokedollars
Pokechow, (beef and jerky) 150 pokedollars
Pokechow, vitamin enriched, 200 pokedollars

Yes, now your majicarp has his shots. And you have a round ball plus the stock. would you like to nickname your majicarp or let him play with the ball?
3000-300 for the shots-75 for the stock-50 for the ball=2550 pokedollars left.

Slashy I want Ice Beam for my Lapie Thank you

slashy
12-09-2006, 02:29 AM
Slashy I want Ice Beam for my Lapie Thank you

ok, lapie now knows ice beam!:happy:

slashy
12-09-2006, 02:31 AM
ok. i want a pokechow please. feed it to him please and can you buy me a stomp and an ice beam tm and teach it to him right away. i wanna battle caterpie.

ok,now your majicarp is fed, and he knows stomp, ice beam tackle and splash. lv. ten

Let the battle commance!

go caterpie, lets do this!

avinash
12-09-2006, 02:34 AM
magikarp use ice beam!!!

slashy
12-09-2006, 02:38 AM
caterpie trys to doge but his tail got partly frozen. now caterpie is mad and did a tackle, but the ice slowed him down so he did not do as much damage.

health
caterpie 4/6
majicarp 9/10

avinash
12-09-2006, 02:39 AM
now magikarp, use ice beam again! freeze him even more!!!

slashy
12-09-2006, 02:43 AM
caterpie uses string shot to cansil out the attack!

avinash
12-09-2006, 02:44 AM
magikarp jumps into the water, while caterpie is off guard, magikarp uses stomp!

slashy
12-09-2006, 02:48 AM
caterpie quickly blocks with his tail (as a reflex) and the ice shatters.

caterpie 3/6
majicarp 9/10

Now that majicarp is out of the water splashing around, caterpie uses tackle!

avinash
12-09-2006, 02:50 AM
magikarp uses splash to splash back into the water, totally unseeable to caterpie!

jbakk4
12-09-2006, 02:53 AM
In this new game, you will start off with 2000 pokedollars.
What you can do with your money!
You can buy different pokemon with your pokedollars. You can buy a starter pokemon from the black market. These tend to run from 1000 to 2000 pokedollars. You can also buy advance pokemon, Which are limited unlike starter pokemon. Once they are gone, they are gone. New pokemon will occasionally pop up once another pokemon is sold out. You can also buy a pokestock. The higher the stock go's up, the more pokedollars you get, the lower it go's, the more money you lose. Simple. If you watch the stocks first, you may see a pattern...

You can also buy pokefood and poketoys, the more the item costs, the better stuff you get. Your pokemon have to be Fed once a day, or they will lose half their strength after the first day and die after the second.... If you give them good food, they may gain some levels... You can buy poketoys for your pokemon. Your pokemon may like the toy, tear it to shreds, or accidentally break it somehow... The toys may help your pokemon grow a level or two. Watch out for pokesales. They are priceless!

You can buy TMs, and they can be taught to any pokemon! They can greatly increase the chance for winning in some battles.

Be sure to get your pokemon immunized or they might get weaker or even die!. They are pretty cheap so be sure to get them!

You can donate some of your money to the pokemon adoption service. They take in stray pokemon and the pokemon of a trainer who quits the game... Every day, The person who gives the most money, will get a secret prize... One other person will get a common prize also. If only one person donates one day, then they only get the secret prize. You can also adopt the pokemon in the pokemon adoption service but they require the best food twice a day for the first two days. then They only have to be fed once a day.

You will get a set amount of money for winning a battle. You will also get 150 dollors a day. You can also get money in the pokestock place. There may be one other way to get money...

If you know that you cant get around to this website for a few days, no problem, just drop your pokemon in the pokebox and the will be kept helthy! (not to be confused with the pokemon adoption center). It will cost 100 per pokemon per day, but that is bascily the cost of food and they will be good to go when you get back!:happy:
Other
There will be pokemon you can "battle." There will be a list of what pokemon you can battle and what pokemon you can challenge. You enter your pokemon, and the pokemon you want to battle, and the attack you will use. I will respond with my pokemons attack there on and so forth. The stronger your pokemon are, the healthier they are, and the better attacks they now, the more of a chance they stand. You pokemon will become stronger with each battle.

You can also post your pokemon and see if anyone accepts. The only time this can be done on is sunday through friday, 7:00 to 8:00 and I will be the judge. You will get dubble the amount of money and experince than you would normaly.

You can evolve your pokemon by sending your pokemon ID, and tell me you want It to evolve. Then I will post your pokemons new form and stats. Simple.

Almost all the kinks have been worked out by now, besides a few grammer errors. You can go ahead and enter but this wont start till FRIDAY 6:00 pm! I moved up the time so people could get a chance to battle...

Thankyou!
Come join now! how do i start

jbakk4
12-09-2006, 02:54 AM
and how do i battle

avinash
12-09-2006, 02:54 AM
slashy, lets get back to our battle. you can deal with jbakk at the same time.

slashy
12-09-2006, 02:56 AM
magikarp uses splash to splash back into the water, totally unseeable to caterpie!

sorry forgot to do damage last time for majicarp, 7/10

caterpie uses stringshot to cover the water like a net!

slashy
12-09-2006, 02:58 AM
and how do i battle

you are in! I will send you the details later. Im in the middle ofa battle!:happy: :oops:

avinash
12-09-2006, 02:58 AM
magicarp uses stomp to break through the net and flies infront of sun. when caterpie looks toward sun he gets blinded! ice beam lands directly!

slashy
12-09-2006, 03:04 AM
majiccarp gets slowed down by the net an slightly misses his target but still wins!

majicarp- lv12 you now have 1000 pokedollars total. Congratulations.
You should give majicarp a reward for winning. hint, hint, the ball.:cool:

Sorry, but no more battles for anyone for today.

avinash
12-09-2006, 03:07 AM
ok. here magikarp. please give him the ball. one question. what are his new stats? like atk. or def.? try to remember his name is spelled MAGIKARP

slashy
12-09-2006, 03:15 AM
magikarp loves the ball. he played with it for ten minuets untill it poped on one of his spikes.(should have got the jigglypuff ball) your magikarp grew one level! lv. 13 health
13/13.
I will explain attack/defence power tommorw. :cool:

avinash
12-09-2006, 03:17 AM
ok thanks! i still dont get what a stock does, can you please explain more thouroughly to me?

avinash
12-09-2006, 03:38 AM
sorry for double posting but ive gotta go offline for today:( its getting late, i think we both should take a break, weve been on for quite a long time. of course its your choice. bye. :sleepy:

slashy
12-09-2006, 03:40 AM
Standings
Whitefishtaco
3500+200=3700 pokedollars

espeanlover

turbo

jbakk4

what in the world

pokeboy885
550+200=750 pokedollars
lapie lv. 17
sing, watergun, perish song, ice beam
immunized
1 pokechow

crystal eon garden
1500+200=1700 pokedollars
eevee, lv.13
attacks, sand attack, tackle, leer, quick attack
immunized

avinash
1000+200=1200 pokedollars
magikarp lv. 13
immunized
attacks, ice beam, stomp, tackle, splash

avinash
12-09-2006, 03:41 AM
thanks for the budget, bye.

slashy
12-09-2006, 04:01 AM
Adoption center! This is where stray pokemon or pokemon from trainers who quit during the game go. THEY ARE FREE! they may need Extra food, (twice a day) but other than that, they will be ok.
a small, homeless charmander has found the adoption center. lv. 15 needs a good home!It is not free running an adoption center so it needs money, so please donate money! daily prizes will be given to the person who donates the most! and a random prize to One other donator. Please, no donations under 100 pokedolars! thankyou!

Starter
Mudkip, 600 pokedollars

Advance

Kabuto, 1600 pokedollars (how many), 1
Omanyte, 1500 pokedollars (how many), 1
Pikachu, 1000 pokedollars (how many) 4
Rattata, 600 pokedollars (how many) 10
Ponyta, 1500 pokedollars (how many 2
Zapdos, 3000 pokedollars (How many) 1
Magikarp, 500 pokedollars (how many) 9
Eevee, 1500 pokedollars (how many) 0

new
gastley, 1600 pokedollars (how many)2
bagon, 2000 (how many)1

If you would like a pokemon be put up at the market, there is a 500 pokedollar fee. Then, the pokemon will be put on hold for you till you get the money for it.:cool:

supermarket:

pokechow: 100 pokedollars (7 in stock)
Pokechow, (beef and jerky) 150 pokedollars(8 in stock)
Pokechow, vitamin enriched, 200 pokedollars(4 in stock)

Toys
Jigglypuff ball, 100 pokedollars (10 in stock)
Alakazam learning set, 600 pokedollars(2 in stock)
Haunter, peak a boo game 200 pokedollars(3 in stock)
Just a round ball... 50 pokedollars (15 in stock)

Rare tms-
Ice beam- 1100 pokedollars
Fire blast- 1500 pokedollars
Stomp- 500 pokedollars
Swift- 900 pokedollars
Slash- 700 pokedollars
new

Get your pokemons shots!It cost 200 pokedollars for a week of immunizations (per pokemon)It cost 300 pokedollars for life time worth of immunizations (per pokemon)If you dont get your shots, your pokemon may get sick or even die!

The pokemon box!
this is where you can drop off your pokemon if you know you wont be around to feed/train them. The cost are 100 pokedollars each day for each pokemon and they MUST have their shots. we cant have the other pokemon getting a cute little pichu sick now can we?
Just tell me what pokemon you would like to deposit and how long and then give me your keep, then give me the pokemons ID.

The pokemon you can battle today are
ditto lv. 15, 12, and 10
bellsprout lv.13
hitmonle lv. 15
magby lv. 5

If you want someone else to chalange you then request me to put you and your pokemon here!
The battle times have not been set yet...

Where legends are born! $200 pokedollars per share/up 200 points!
pokechow! $50 pokedollars per share/up 25 points!
Alakazam arama! $100 pokedollars per share/down fifty points!
Jigglypuff song productions! $150 pokedollars per share/down 25 points!
Blastoise recovery team! $150 pokedollars per share/up 50 points!
Cater-be-gone!! $75 pokedollors per share/up 25 points!
Hitmonchan fighting dojo $100 pokedollars per share/down 50 points!
Hitmonlee fighting dojo $100 pokedollars per share/up 50 points!
Mr. Mime security system! $250 pokedollars per share/down 100 points!

Get your stocks today!

Standings
Whitefishtaco

espeanlover
3500+200=3700-1000-300-100=2300 pokedollars
Pikachu, lv 14, attacks,
thundershock, thunderwave, and growl
Has all immunazations
Has one pokefood

turbo

jbakk4

what in the world

pokeboy885
550+200=750 pokedollars
lapie lv. 17
sing, watergun, perish song, ice beam
immunized
1 pokechow

crystal eon garden
1500+200=1700 pokedollars
eevee, lv.13
attacks, sand attack, tackle, leer, quick attack
immunized

avinash
1000+200=1200+25 from pokestock=1225 pokedollars
magikarp lv. 13
immunized
attacks, ice beam, stomp, tackle, splash

mew three
2000 pokedollars
eevee, lv 12 attacks, tackle, sand attack, leer, quick attack.
items, tm. ice beam and a round ball.

mew159
3500 pokedollars

avinash
12-09-2006, 04:04 AM
can u afford 1 more battle? i have come up with a quick strategy to win. if you can then can i battle charmander?

avinash
12-09-2006, 04:12 AM
gladly. try to be on around 9:00 or so because ill be on around then. of course thats eastern time canada and us. convert it into your time if possible.

mew three
12-09-2006, 04:23 AM
can i join?

slashy
12-09-2006, 04:27 AM
sure, you get 3500 pokedollars for joining! spend it wisely!:biggrin:

mew three
12-09-2006, 04:29 AM
i'll get an eevee.

slashy
12-09-2006, 04:38 AM
ok, now you have 2000 pokedollars left. would you like to nickname your eevee? its at lv. 12. Its attacks are sand attack, tackle, leer, and quick attack. Its a girl and its ID. is 986532.:sleepy:

What time is it where you are?:sleepy:

mew three
12-09-2006, 04:40 AM
11:39 where i am and yes i would to nickname my eevee amy

slashy
12-09-2006, 04:46 AM
ok, if you have any questions, go to the first page, first post. If that dosent help you, ask me.:oops: :sleepy:
Same time here too. It was pm right?

mew three
12-09-2006, 04:47 AM
yep it is.

slashy
12-09-2006, 05:01 AM
If you want to buy anything, buy it now because I wont be on till tommorw morning. And i will be less grouchy...:crackup:

slashy
12-09-2006, 05:03 AM
How would anyone feel about a trading system?:happy: :rolleyes:

mew three
12-09-2006, 05:03 AM
i'll take a Ice beam and a round ball.

slashy
12-09-2006, 05:22 AM
ok, thats 1150 total. you now have 850 pokedollars left! have fun.:cool:

Lord Voldemort
12-09-2006, 05:54 AM
Can I Join? This looks cool

espeonlover
12-09-2006, 01:23 PM
can i get a pikachu?

1500 -
____
____

Now i buy a lifetime of shots and some pokechow

400-
_____

avinash
12-09-2006, 01:54 PM
ha, cant wait for my battle. i have created a 100% chance of wining strategy with magikarp against charmander. *believe it or not*

slashy
12-09-2006, 03:11 PM
Can I Join? This looks cool

Ok, you can join but all the spots are now filled! you now have 3500 pokedollars to spend.:cool:
PS. all the spots are now filled! if you want to join, you will have to send me a private message and I will respond when there is a spot open!:oops:

slashy
12-09-2006, 03:16 PM
can i get a pikachu?

1500 -
____
____

Now i buy a lifetime of shots and some pokechow

400-
_____

Ok, now you have a pikachu lv. 14. would you like to nickname her? Attacks are thundershock, thunder wave, and growl! her id. is 098765
Your pokachu also has all its shots for lifetime!
you also have some pokechow.
pokedollars left, 2300:happy:

PS.
pikachus are only 1000 pokedollars

avinash
12-09-2006, 03:17 PM
can i have a battle against charrmander with my magikarp?

slashy
12-09-2006, 03:29 PM
can i have a battle against charrmander with my magikarp?

Saturdays are busy days for me. I have to go cristmas shopping. When I get back I promise to battle you.

PS.
the pokemon you can battle for today have changed. check pg. 6. There is a magby you can battle if that can sub. a charmander?:oops:

avinash
12-09-2006, 03:33 PM
thats where my parents are leaving right now. i have to stay at home. i may not be online when u come back:( it depends): i would rather batttle lvl.10 ditto.

avinash
12-09-2006, 09:40 PM
sorry for doubleposting but im ready to battel your lvl.10 ditto with magikarp!

espeonlover
12-09-2006, 09:40 PM
Ok, now you have a pikachu lv. 14. would you like to nickname her? Attacks are thundershock, thunder wave, and growl! her id. is 098765
Your pikachu also has all its shots for lifetime!
you also have some pokechow.
pokedollars left, 2300:happy:

PS.
pikachus are only 1000 pokedollars

Since my pikachu is female she will be called Sparkie

:smile: thanks, can you have more then one pokemon?

slashy
12-09-2006, 09:43 PM
Yes, you can have three. And nice nickname!:happy:

avinash
12-09-2006, 09:46 PM
slashy, can we battle now! its with lvl. 10 ditto. my magikarp lvl.13

slashy
12-09-2006, 09:49 PM
Yes, so hasty!

Go ditto, use transform on magicarp! Ditto transformed into magikarp.

avinash
12-09-2006, 09:51 PM
magikarp uses splash to go into the water and jump back out! the water corrupts dittos transformation turning him back into ditto! it suddenly startes to rain! not only blinding ditto, but also doubling magikarps power! magikarp land his x2 hit directly on ditto!

slashy
12-09-2006, 09:56 PM
Im sorry, but the water wont disrupt dittos form. I will except every thing else.

Ditto 6/10
magikarp 10/10

Ditto snaps out of it and uses a tackle to get magicarp away.:surp:

avinash
12-09-2006, 09:57 PM
magikarp uses icebeam to freeze the rain and also the wet ditto magikarp. direct hit!

slashy
12-09-2006, 10:01 PM
Ditto untransforms then transforms back to break the ice. then uses stomp to squash magikarps tail.

and it was a critacal but it was not very effective...

Ditto-2/10
magicarp-7/10

this battle will be terminated if not continued in the next 20 minuetes...

Hakken
12-09-2006, 10:31 PM
Hmm... I want to buy an ice beam for aroura, and use it right away.

1100-
-----

slashy
12-09-2006, 10:37 PM
Hmm... I want to buy an ice beam for aroura, and use it right away.

1100-
-----

Ok, arouras new attacks are sand attack, leer, ice beam and quick attack.
I thought you had 1700 dollors, not 1650? Did you buy a round ball or something?

Donate to the pokemon adoption center please!:cool:

Hakken
12-09-2006, 10:39 PM
Ok, arouras new attacks are sand attack, leer, ice beam and quick attack.
I thought you had 1700 dollors, not 1650? Did you buy a round ball or something?

Donate to the pokemon adoption center please!:cool:
*legasp* you're right. sorry!

slashy
12-09-2006, 10:45 PM
so now you have 600 left... your eevee(aroura) is board... and hungry...:sad:

slashy
12-09-2006, 10:49 PM
I want a pokemon to be put on hold for me!(voltorb) then I want to buy it. then I want to get its shots(lifetime) and three vietemen enriched foods. THen I will feed that to my new voltorb! Its name will be shocks. Then I will buy a round ball for later!:oops: Is that to much?

3700-500 for the hold-1200 for the voltorb-300 for the shots-600 for the food-50 for the ball. 1150 left.
Voltorb is at level 11. attacks are thundershock and lightscreen...

Its name is now shocks!:biggrin:

your voltorb is full! shocks has also gained a level from the good food! You have two pokechow(vitamen enriched) left!
Id. 0123456

slashy
12-09-2006, 11:29 PM
Your charmander gobbled down the food! and because it was vitamen enriched, he grew two levels! his Id. is 963258. his attacks are scrach, leer ember, growl.

then he played with his ball but it poped on his tail and scared him out of his wits! he never wants to see a ball again!

Congratulations for donating. Your name is now in the box for winning fab. prizes at the end of the day!

And WOW, you are good at this game! you have 650 left!:wink:

avinash
12-09-2006, 11:39 PM
sorry bout that slashy! i was gone outside to oreder dinner!

slashy
12-09-2006, 11:41 PM
sorry bout that slashy! i was gone outside to oreder dinner!

no prob. but if you want to continue the battle, you can. hurry!:happy:

no awnser, battle termanated. Your magikarp grew one level.(partal experince.) lv. 14
No money because battle was termanated.

Lord Voldemort
12-10-2006, 12:23 AM
Hi! I PMed you about joining. I would like a charmander, a life time immunization. I also want 2 of those 100 dollar foods.

avinash
12-10-2006, 12:27 AM
agghh, sorry. can we have the battle now? its ok if we start over.

slashy
12-10-2006, 12:46 AM
Hi! I PMed you about joining. I would like a charmander, a life time immunization. I also want 2 of those 100 dollar foods.

Ok.3700-1100 for the charmander-300 for immuizations-200for the food=1900 pokedollars left.
Would you like to nickname your pokemon?
lv. 12
Attacks are scrach, growl, and tackle. Id is 10101, male:cool:

slashy
12-10-2006, 12:49 AM
agghh, sorry. can we have the battle now? its ok if we start over.

Yes, we can battle again.
Ps, I will do the weather thing, you know, when it starts.

Go ditto! do yo thing!

avinash
12-10-2006, 12:59 AM
go magikarp. use stomp. magikarp used spomp but quikly reversed behind ditto, and used ice beam! bam, direct hit~

avinash
12-10-2006, 01:02 AM
ughh, can u calculate the damage then pause it until further notice.

slashy
12-10-2006, 01:08 AM
actually, ditto dodged the stomp with his jello like bodt then magicarp hit him with icebeam!
Ditto 6/10
Magikarp 11/14

If you are wondering why magicarp is hurt, that is from the previous battle.

Ps, Before it is a critacal hit or it hits at all, you have to give me a chance to react...:oops:

mew three
12-10-2006, 01:17 AM
i want to battle too.

slashy
12-10-2006, 01:28 AM
sorry it took me so long to reply mew 3, sure, what pokemon did you want to battle? there is a list of the ones you can battle today on page 6. Or did you want to battle someone else like another member?:wink:

Sorry, but I did not want to dubble post. Please, no more responses for tonight unless it is to feed or immuize your pokemon. I am watching naruto. And I will be changing everyones stats in a little while so any pokemon not fed...

mew three
12-10-2006, 02:13 AM
ok naruto is on a comerial (im watching naruto too)i want to battle a member.

slashy
12-10-2006, 02:18 AM
ok i will send the message.

BATTLE MEW THREE AND EEVEE

sorry but I looked and there is no one else who is online who is signed up for this right now... so noone can battle. Im about to watch zacth bell. It would be best to feed your eevee and try again tommorw when there are more people online... sorry

mew three
12-10-2006, 02:39 AM
then i want to buy 2 pokechow and feed one to amy

slashy
12-10-2006, 02:44 AM
Very well, 850-650=650 pokedollars, and amy is very happy.

donate to the pokemon adoption place today!
Max donation, today was 500 pokedollars.

avinash
12-10-2006, 02:59 AM
can i battle mew3?

mew three
12-10-2006, 03:05 AM
yes someone wants to battle me

slashy
12-10-2006, 03:06 AM
sure, let the battle commance

Eevee vs. magikarp,

health
Eevee 12/12
sand attack
quick attack
leer
tackle

magikarp 14/14
ice beam
stomp
tackle
splash

Its a sunny day!

Mew 3, do you accept?

mew three
12-10-2006, 03:09 AM
yes

slashy
12-10-2006, 03:10 AM
yes

then it is decided! let the battle begin!:happy:

mew three
12-10-2006, 03:12 AM
"amy use quick attack!"

slashy
12-10-2006, 03:22 AM
"amy use quick attack!"

Im sorry but avinash is offline... You can battle another pokemon off the list if you like?:oops:

mew three
12-10-2006, 03:24 AM
first i would like to teach amy ice beam and battle bellsprout

slashy
12-10-2006, 03:32 AM
ok, ok, Amys new attacks are
sand attack, tackle, quick attack, and ice beam

It is a hot, humid day, and let the battle commance! go bellsprout!:happy:

mew three
12-10-2006, 03:33 AM
go amy!

slashy
12-10-2006, 03:35 AM
Bellsprout, helth 13/13

Attacks are vine whip, stun spore and growth.

Bellsprout, grow with growth!

Specail attack rose!

mew three
12-10-2006, 03:41 AM
amy, heath 14/14

amy use sand attack!

bellsprout's accary fell!

slashy
12-10-2006, 03:43 AM
Bellsprout, use your stun spore! spread them in the air!:biggrin:

mew three
12-10-2006, 03:47 AM
amy use ice beam!

slashy
12-10-2006, 03:50 AM
The ice beams strength is dimminsed because of the hot sun. But its supper effective and a critcal hit! bellsprouts lower half is now frozen! Amy is now paralized.

Bellsprout 7/13

avinash
12-10-2006, 03:54 AM
uhh im back now. slashy, my battle with lvl.10 ditto! im online for 48 min. so make it worth it!!!!

mew three
12-10-2006, 03:55 AM
amy use quick attack!

avinash
12-10-2006, 03:58 AM
magikarp uses splash to splash away from quick attack. the attack bounces, off the water and alnds on eevee. whos calculating hp?

slashy
12-10-2006, 04:00 AM
Um, mew, are you battling anvish or bellsprout now?
And im keeping health.

avinash
12-10-2006, 04:01 AM
maybe me? i dunno. i hope so. ive gota go offline soon.

mew three
12-10-2006, 04:03 AM
i'll battle avinash

avinash
12-10-2006, 04:05 AM
slashy, please calculate hp damage so we can continue battling.

slashy
12-10-2006, 04:08 AM
ok, your battle with bellsprout has ended. You will get partail experince. amy gained one level. now he is at lv. 13, no money awarded

Amys in the water. health 12/13

Magikarp, 13/13
Amys turn to attack!:cool:

mew three
12-10-2006, 04:09 AM
amy use ice beam!

avinash
12-10-2006, 04:12 AM
magikarp uses splash again to get out of the way then he follows up with a quick ice beam from behind amy's back! causing the water to freeze with amy in it!!!

slashy
12-10-2006, 04:13 AM
water freezes around amy, now she cant move.

Amy, 10/13
Magikarp, 13/13

mew three
12-10-2006, 04:14 AM
amy use quick attack

avinash
12-10-2006, 04:16 AM
amy is still frozen. magikarp uses stomp an the ice causing it to break and also causes magikarp to stomp above amy, amy can barely move because she is begining to get cold from ice fever!

slashy
12-10-2006, 04:17 AM
amy use quick attack

actually, amy breaks free with quick attack!:happy:

avinash
12-10-2006, 04:19 AM
magikarp uses stomp to jump above amy and amy is directly under magikarps stomp. slashy please calculate hp now.

slashy
12-10-2006, 04:21 AM
fine, Amy is at 7/13
Magikarp 13/13

Amy is now back on land!:happy:

avinash
12-10-2006, 04:25 AM
magikarp uses splash to continue bouncing on land untilhe creates a whirlpoll of raging water that not only makes amy dizzy but... ( mewthree's turn)>

slashy
12-10-2006, 04:28 AM
if you are on land, how can you create a whirlpool? and your magikarp is not strong enough to do that...:oops:

avinash
12-10-2006, 04:31 AM
oh ok then, magikarp uses ice beam to hit a peice of ice, the massiveblast blast hits the mirror like ice to bounce towards amy without him noticing...

slashy
12-10-2006, 04:35 AM
amy 5/13
Magikarp 13/13

Amy, if you don respond in five minuetes, Anvish is the winner by defalut...

avinash
12-10-2006, 04:36 AM
come aun mew3, i wanna have a fair battle, but if you dont respond, i win.

avinash
12-10-2006, 04:38 AM
sorry for double posting but, magikarp uses icebeam. amy isnt responding so its caught immobilized.

slashy
12-10-2006, 04:42 AM
mew is offline. anvish wins by defalut. Magikarp gains 4 levels. Now is at Lv. 17
Mew 3s eevee gained one level. New level is 14.

Anvish gets 500 pokedollars. new money, 1725. Mew 3 gets 100 pokedollars. new money, 750

Ps, I have something to tell you anvish...

avinash
12-10-2006, 04:44 AM
yes? please dont say im banned:sad: :confused: :eek: :ermm:

slashy
12-10-2006, 04:47 AM
Yes!

avinash
12-10-2006, 04:49 AM
im banned? :sad: :eek: :silenced:

slashy
12-10-2006, 04:54 AM
:lol: :lol: :drool: :nervous: :laugh: nooo! of course your not banned! what did you ever did you do! Sorry, I couldent resist!. Im just going to send you some tips and awnsers to some questions you have asked!:devious: :dance: :oops:

avinash
12-10-2006, 04:55 AM
THANK YOU.

please pm me if you can learn pokemons level up moves too.

mew three
12-10-2006, 05:24 AM
sorry if i didn't respond i had to do sonething.

slashy
12-10-2006, 05:59 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a small, ditto has found the adoption center. lv. 5 needs a good home! This is not free running an adoption center so it needs money, so please donate money! daily prizes will be given to the person who donates the most! and a random prize to One other donator. Please, no donations under 100 pokedolars! thankyou!

The winner , who is the higest donater is what in the world! congrats! you get 3 rare candys! (they raise a pokemons level by 1)

Starter
Mudkip, 600 pokedollars

Advance

Kabuto, 1600 pokedollars (how many), 1
Omanyte, 1500 pokedollars (how many), 1
Pikachu, 1000 pokedollars (how many) 4
Rattata, 600 pokedollars (how many) 10
Ponyta, 1500 pokedollars (how many 2
Zapdos, 3000 pokedollars (How many) 1
Magikarp, 500 pokedollars (how many) 9
Eevee, 1500 pokedollars (how many) 1
gastley, 1600 pokedollars (how many)2
bagon, 2000 (how many)1
new
onix, 1500 pokedollars (how many)2
syther, 1800 pokedollars (how many)1

If you would like a pokemon be put up at the market, there is a 500 pokedollar fee. Then, the pokemon will be put on hold for you till you get the money for it.

supermarket:

pokechow: 100 pokedollars (4 in stock)
Pokechow, (beef and jerky) 150 pokedollars(8 in stock)
Pokechow, vitamin enriched, 200 pokedollars(2 in stock)

Toys
Jigglypuff ball, 100 pokedollars (6 in stock)
Alakazam learning set, 600 pokedollars(1 in stock)
Haunter, peak a boo game 200 pokedollars(3 in stock)
Just a round ball... 50 pokedollars (9 in stock)

Rare tms-
Ice beam- 1100 pokedollars (sold out)
Fire blast- 1500 pokedollars
Stomp- 500 pokedollars
Swift- 900 pokedollars
Slash- 700 pokedollars
new
stun spore- 1500 pokedollars
sketch- 2000 pokedollars

Get your pokemons shots!
It cost 200 pokedollars for a week of immunizations (per pokemon)It cost 300 pokedollars for life time worth of immunizations (per pokemon)If you dont get your shots, your pokemon may get sick or even die!

The pokemon box!

The pokemon you can battle today are
gastly lv. 15
eevee lv. 12
hitmonlee lv. 15
magby lv. 5
magmimite lv. 10

If you want someone else to chalange you then request me to put you and your pokemon here!
The battle times have not been set yet...

Stocks
Where legends are born! $200 pokedollars per share/up 50 points!
pokechow! $50 pokedollars per share/up 50 points!
Alakazam arama! $100 pokedollars per share/down 100 points!
Jigglypuff song productions! $150 pokedollars per share/down 50 points!
Blastoise recovery team! $150 pokedollars per share/up 75 points!
Cater-be-gone!! $75 pokedollors per share/down 25 points!
Hitmonchan fighting dojo $100 pokedollars per share/down 50 points!
Hitmonlee fighting dojo $100 pokedollars per share/up 50 points!
Mr. Mime security system! $250 pokedollars per share/down 150 points!

Get your stocks today!

Newest option, Trade!
Hey, if you want to trade pokemon, just put you pokemon up for trade. tell me what pokemon you want to be put up for trade and I will do the rest! If you want to sell a pokemon of yours, just put up a price and I will fill in all the detail!

slashy
12-10-2006, 06:05 AM
Standings

Whitefishtaco
3700+200=3900 pokedollars

espeanlover
3500+200=3700-1000-300-100=2300 pokedollars
Pikachu, lv 14,
attacks,
thundershock, thunderwave, growl
Has all immunazations
Items, one pokefood
not fed

turbo
3900 pokedollars

jbakk4
3900 pokedollars

what in the world
850-600=250 pokedollars
Voltorb lv. 12 (shocks)
Attacks,
Thundershock, lightscreen
immunized
Charmander lv. 15
Attacks,
ember, growl, scratch, leer
Items, 3 rare candys, alakazam learning set
neither pokemon fed.

pokeboy885
950+500=1450 pokedollars
lapras (lapie) lv. 19
Attacks,
sing, watergun, body slam, ice beam
immunized
items, 0 pokechow
not fed

crystal eon garden
1600-50=1550 pokedollars
eevee, (auara) v.15
attacks,
sand attack, tackle, ice beam, quick attack
immunized
fed, one jiggly ball

avinash
1225+500-25=200=1900-200+250+250=2200+250=2550 pokedollars
garydos lv. 21
immunized
attacks,
ice beam, stomp, bite, splash
fed
one stock, cater be gone

mew three
2200-300=1900+1000=2900 pokedollars
eevee, (amy) lv 21 attacks,
Attacks,
swift, sand attack, ice beam, quick attack.
items, jigglypuff ball.
fed

mew159
2100 pokedollars
Charmander lv. 12
Attacks,
scratch,growl,tackle
immunized
items, 1 pokefood
not fed

Eveelover12
1700-300=1400 pokedollars
Eevee(princess) lv. 13
immunized
Attacks
Sand attack, growl, quick attack, tackle
Donated 100 pokedollars!
fed

If you had food, I fed it to your pokemon. Please tell me if I messed up with your standings.

slashy
12-10-2006, 06:30 AM
F.A.Q.

Q. what are the stocks?

A. Ok, the stocks are buisnesses that you can buy a part of. When the buisness dose well, you get money, when it dose bad, then you lose money. I will decide if a buniss dose good or bad with a coin and a dice at home.

Q. Can pokemon learn moves while they grow?

A. Yes, your pokemon can learn moves as they grow lvs.

Q. How do you know your pokemons stats?

A.If your pokemon dose not evolve, then it grows at a rate of Attack+3 and defense+3 per level
If your pokemon evolves once, Its stats grow by Attack+2, defense+2 per level untill it evolves when it grows at a rate of +3 Plus a +8 for evolving
If your pokemon evolves twice, Then it grows at a rate of +1 per level untill it evolves, then It gains +6 for evolving and grows at a rate of +2 per level, then when it evolves one last time, It gains +8 then +3 for each additanal level.
Any surplus in natural attack or defense is pre added.

Q. how do I join?

A. just ask and you will be signed up!

If you have a question, just ask and it will go here!:happy:

slashy
12-10-2006, 02:47 PM
um.. Yeah I here and am ready for battles, questions, or anything!:smile:
Come play!

Eveelover12
12-10-2006, 03:26 PM
Can I join? This looks cool!

avinash
12-10-2006, 03:27 PM
ok. can i have a jiggly puff ball and some pokechow. feed the pokechow. and let her play with the jigglypuff ball. can i battle hitmonlee lv.15 after all this is done?

slashy
12-10-2006, 03:28 PM
Can I join? This looks cool!

Yes! you now have 3500 pokedollars! If you have any questions, just ask!:happy:

Eveelover12
12-10-2006, 03:32 PM
can i have an Eevee and some pokechow? *1,600 in hand*

slashy
12-10-2006, 03:34 PM
ok. can i have a jiggly puff ball and some pokechow. feed the pokechow. and let her play with the jigglypuff ball. can i battle hitmonlee lv.15 after all this is done?

Yes, and now magikarp is fed. Magikarp also played with the ball but is careful not to pop it. Magikarp is now happy.
Yes, and let the battl commanse between hitmonlee and Magikarp!

Hitmonlee 15/15
Rollingkick
stomp
dobble kick

Magikarp 17/17
Ice beam
splash
stomp
tackle

Very windy day!:happy:

avinash
12-10-2006, 03:36 PM
magikarp jump up and use ice beam to hit hitmonlee.

mew three
12-10-2006, 03:36 PM
i want amy to play with her round ball.

slashy
12-10-2006, 03:37 PM
can i have an Eevee and some pokechow? *1,600 in hand*

Yes, and you have 1900 left. Would you like to nickname her? Her Id. is 456456
Level 12.
attacks are sand attack, tackle, and growl

avinash
12-10-2006, 03:39 PM
slashy calculate hp damge please.

slashy
12-10-2006, 03:39 PM
magikarp jump up and use ice beam to hit hitmonlee.

Hitmonlee uses dobble kick to avoid tacking some damage
Hitmonlee chatges for a rolling kick while magikarp is in the air!

Hitmonlee 13/15
Magikarp 17/17

Eveelover12
12-10-2006, 03:40 PM
I'll name her princess. *feeds her pokechow*

avinash
12-10-2006, 03:41 PM
magikarp jumps up into the air, infront of the sun and hitmonlee looks. he gets blinded. magikarp, use ice beam again!!!!

slashy
12-10-2006, 03:42 PM
i want amy to play with her round ball.

amy loves it! But she accedintly poped it with one of her claws. Amy gained one level!
new level, 15

Eveelover12
12-10-2006, 03:42 PM
can i have a jigglypuff ball and can princess evolve into an espeon or not yet?

avinash
12-10-2006, 03:44 PM
can you calculate the hp. then pause it? my dads gotta use the computer. for a little.

slashy
12-10-2006, 03:46 PM
magikarp jumps up into the air, infront of the sun and hitmonlee looks. he gets blinded. magikarp, use ice beam again!!!!

ice beam misses slightly because of the wind. One of hitmonlees arm are frozen!

Hitmonlee takes the chance and jumps in the air after magikarp for a dobble kick!

Hitmonlee11/15
Magikarp 11/15

Yes. The battle will be paused for 50 minuets untill it is terminated.
Everyone else can keep playing!

slashy
12-10-2006, 03:48 PM
can i have a jigglypuff ball and can princess evolve into an espeon or not yet?

Yes. you can have a jigglypuffball, 1800 left. And no, it cant evolve yet... Mabey someday when its happier...

Eveelover12
12-10-2006, 03:50 PM
ok just wondering

slashy
12-10-2006, 03:54 PM
ok just wondering

Would you like to donate to the pokemon adoption service today?
If you can anser this question, I will send you hints on how to evolve eevee...

How did jesse get her wobbefet?:cool:

mew three
12-10-2006, 04:03 PM
i want to buy vitamin enriched pokechow and a Jigglypuff ball. and feed amy the vitamin enriched .

avinash
12-10-2006, 04:04 PM
ok. im back. let the battle continue.

slashy
12-10-2006, 04:11 PM
i want to buy vitamin enriched pokechow and a Jigglypuff ball. and feed amy the vitamin enriched .

Ok, you now have one jigglypuff ball! The food was so good, amy gained a level!
new level, 16 2200-300=1900 pokedollars.
Amy learned swift!
What should be forgotten for swift?

avinash
12-10-2006, 04:13 PM
ok slashy. the battle continues now! can i start this off?

slashy
12-10-2006, 04:13 PM
ok. im back. let the battle continue.

Hitmonlee11/15
Magikarp 11/15

Your turn to attack, you are falling down with hitmonlee.:happy:

avinash
12-10-2006, 04:15 PM
magikarp uses splash to jump over his double kick. hitmonlee is sent flying towards an extremely hard rock in the terrain...

Eveelover12
12-10-2006, 04:17 PM
no i would not like to donate princess. but here is 100 to the service
answer: um she caught it?:oops:

slashy
12-10-2006, 04:18 PM
magikarp uses splash to jump over his double kick. hitmonlee is sent flying towards an extremely hard rock in the terrain...

You were falling in the air, cant dodge...:neutral:

avinash
12-10-2006, 04:18 PM
magikarp uses splash to go flying up back onto terrain. hitmonlees arm is till frozen and he is still falling...

slashy
12-10-2006, 04:21 PM
no i would not like to donate princess. but here is 100 to the service
answer: um she caught it?:oops:

NOOO! not donate your pokemon, donate pokedollars. There will be a great prize at the end of the day for who ever donated the most. You could adopt a pokemon though. And no, that is not the awnser to the question... And thanks for the donation!:happy:

Eveelover12
12-10-2006, 04:23 PM
*throws the jigglypuff ball* go on princess get it

avinash
uhhh, slashy. i dont think my old attack worked. how can magikarp splash in mid air. so i changed my mind. magikarp uses icce beam on the ground under them and is sent flying back up onto terrain! he begins charging ice beam as hitmonlee is still falling and his arm is frozen....

slashy
magikarp uses splash to go flying up back onto terrain. hitmonlees arm is till frozen and he is still falling...

Splash, hitmonlee is now in the water! He is statting to drown because of his frozen arm...:eek:
Hitmonlee, 9/15
Magikarp 11/15

avinash
12-10-2006, 04:25 PM
nevermind. magikarp uses ice beam to hit the water. freezing hitmonlee and the water!!!

slashy
12-10-2006, 04:27 PM
*throws the jigglypuff ball* go on princess get it

Princess Runs after it, In the process, using a new attack to get it! Princess learned quick attack! Princess also gained a level! New level, 13! Eevee had lots of fun untill it deflated... awww!

Hakken
12-10-2006, 04:27 PM
I'm gong to feed aroura the enriched pokechow i bought yesterday, and buy a round ball to play with...
-----
550 left.

avinash
12-10-2006, 04:28 PM
hey slashy. one question. all pokemon need air. hitmonlee is frozen in his arm so his being pulled under water. shoudnt i automatically win?

slashy
12-10-2006, 04:31 PM
nevermind. magikarp uses ice beam to hit the water. freezing hitmonlee and the water!!!

Its a big lake, and your not strong enough yet. only the top freezes over. Hitmon hits the bottom of the lake... Magikarp is grasping for water and hitmonlee for air!

Hitmonlee 7/15
Magikarp 9/17

slashy
12-10-2006, 04:33 PM
I'm gong to feed aroura the enriched pokechow i bought yesterday, and buy a round ball to play with...
-----
550 left.

I will get with you in a sec.

avinash
12-10-2006, 04:33 PM
magikarp uses stomp to break the ice and dunks into the water. now that he has his water, his hp heals a little right? and hitmolee is loosing hp fast?

avinash
12-10-2006, 04:37 PM
sorry for double posting, please pause the battle for 1 hour.

slashy
12-10-2006, 04:38 PM
magikarp uses stomp to break the ice and dunks into the water. now that he has his water, his hp heals a little right? and hitmolee is loosing hp fast?

He is lossing health...
Hitmonlees arm is now defrosted! He jumps with his powerful legs to get out of the water thriough the hole that hou made, bumping you a little on the way up!

hitmonlee 6/15
magikarp 8/17

Fine, battle will be postponed for 1 hour..

Eveelover12
12-10-2006, 04:39 PM
good job princess! you learned quick attack! *strokes her fur*

slashy
12-10-2006, 04:45 PM
-----
550 left.

ok, but you have 1550 left right? Eevee gained 1 level from the good food! and eevee gained 1 level from playing with the ball but a skitty later stole it from aroura.:sad:

avinash
12-10-2006, 04:45 PM
magikarp use ice beam while hitmonlee is still on the air!!!

avinash
12-10-2006, 04:47 PM
sorry for double posting. but i need 1 hour to bath and do my homework so please wait if i take more then 1 hour :happy:

slashy
12-10-2006, 04:48 PM
good job princess! you learned quick attack! *strokes her fur*

princess "Ee!" eevee purrs. princess is starting to like you now...:surp:

Eveelover12
12-10-2006, 04:54 PM
do you want a friend? i have 1700 left right?

slashy
12-10-2006, 05:04 PM
do you want a friend? i have 1700 left right?

No, you have 1700 left. 1500 for eevee, 100 for ball, 100 for food, donated 100.
Sorry for the mix up, you do have 1700.

Eveelover12
12-10-2006, 05:09 PM
ok i want princess to get her shots for a lifetime *Pays 300*

slashy
12-10-2006, 05:11 PM
ok i want princess to get her shots for a lifetime *Pays 300*

Sorry for the mix up, you had 1700.:oops: If you want, you can take back the shots.:silenced:

good idea, you have 1400 left!:surp:

Eveelover12
12-10-2006, 05:31 PM
*princess is chasing a stray butifly.* what are stocks?

avinash
12-10-2006, 05:35 PM
im back. let the battle continue. illl start off. magikarp pushes hitmonlee into the water and jumps up out of the water and freezez the water top again...

Eveelover12
12-10-2006, 05:40 PM
i have got to go. be back later today

slashy
12-10-2006, 05:43 PM
*princess is chasing a stray butifly.* what are stocks?

look under F.A.Q. on page 12 and the first post on page one.:happy:

slashy
12-10-2006, 05:46 PM
im back. let the battle continue. illl start off. magikarp pushes hitmonlee into the water and jumps up out of the water and freezez the water top again...

The only way to get in/ out of the water is through the hole. Magicarp is under the water and hitmonlees on some land off the ice.:neutral:

avinash
12-10-2006, 05:52 PM
can u postpone the battle until further notice again. it may take a long time, so please dont delete the battle:(:sad: :confused: :eek: :silenced: :ermm: :oops:

slashy
12-10-2006, 05:55 PM
Fine, the battle will be postponed one more time.
In the future, please only battle when you have the time...:confused:

Hakken
12-10-2006, 05:59 PM
ok, but you have 1550 left right? Eevee gained 1 level from the good food! and eevee gained 1 level from playing with the ball but a skitty later stole it from aroura.:sad:
Youre right.. boy.. my head hurts XD

slashy
12-10-2006, 06:11 PM
Youre right.. boy.. my head hurts XD

dont worry about the math, I keep the up-dated stats on page 12.:happy:

I wont be on for a while, sorry, at least till 3:00 pm...

avinash
12-10-2006, 06:44 PM
hey slashy. ive just realised that i wont be able to beat hitmonlee until i evolve my magikarp. so i want to battle magby instead. not right now tho, ill post when i do want to battle magby.

avinash
12-10-2006, 07:18 PM
sorry for double posting.ok. time to battle. can i battle magby please?

lugia_ho-oh
12-10-2006, 07:23 PM
This looks really cool. Can I join?

slashy
12-10-2006, 07:56 PM
hey slashy. ive just realised that i wont be able to beat hitmonlee until i evolve my magikarp. so i want to battle magby instead. not right now tho, ill post when i do want to battle magby.

Ok, im back, and your magikarp got partail experence. It grew one level. Its now at level 18.
Give me five minuets and then you can battle, ok.:wink:

Legendary Wolf
12-10-2006, 07:58 PM
Ok, im back, and your magikarp got partail experence. It grew one level. Its now at level 18.
Give me five minuets and then you can battle, ok.:wink:

Can I battle the Bagon please

slashy
12-10-2006, 08:00 PM
Can I battle the Bagon please

sorry, but no, bagon is only up for sale. but you can battle these pokemon today
gastly lv. 15
eevee lv. 12
hitmonlee lv. 15
magby lv. 5
magmimite lv. 10

slashy
12-10-2006, 08:02 PM
This looks really cool. Can I join?

Yes, your in. You now have 3500 pokedollars!

mew three
12-10-2006, 08:02 PM
i want amy to forget sand attack for swift. okay amy catch the ball *throws the jijgglypuff ball*

avinash
12-10-2006, 08:06 PM
slashy, is five min. up? im eager to beat up magby and get a GYARADOS!!

Legendary Wolf
12-10-2006, 08:06 PM
i want amy to forget sand attack for swift. okay amy catch the ball *throws the jijgglypuff ball*

Ok then I will battle Eevee

slashy
12-10-2006, 08:11 PM

Amy is board with balls. Amy wants something else to play with. Sand attack forgotten and swift learned

Anvish, Ready for the battle. Go magby! 5/5
Hot, sunny day and the magikarp is in a small stream.

avinash
12-10-2006, 08:12 PM
magikarp uses ice beam which blasts toward magby, the ice on ice beam melts into water and the cold water splashes on magby really hard.

slashy
12-10-2006, 08:13 PM
Ok then I will battle Eevee

eevee lv 12 12/12

Lapie lv 17 17/17
No lakes here, just a dark, cold night...

Go eevee!:happy:

slashy
12-10-2006, 08:15 PM
magikarp uses ice beam which blasts toward magby, the ice on ice beam melts into water and the cold water splashes on magby really hard.

magby used ember, the water evaporated. then magby used growl. ROAR!

avinash
12-10-2006, 08:17 PM
the evaporated air causes a mist. the attack mississ because of that and magikarp uses ice beam while magby is blinded by the mist.

Legendary Wolf
12-10-2006, 08:17 PM
magby used ember, the water evaporated. then magby used growl. ROAR!

Lapie uses Ice Beam and Eevee falls down and is trying hard to get up

slashy
12-10-2006, 08:21 PM
the evaporated air causes a mist. the attack mississ because of that and magikarp uses ice beam while magby is blinded by the mist.

growl travels by sound, it cant miss. The ice beam hit magby dirctly 0/5

Oh yeah, magikarps health is 8/17 from the battle earlyer.

Magikarp grew one level. Now at level 19. You get 250 pokedollars for winning!

avinash
12-10-2006, 08:22 PM
here. one more time. i wanna battle magby. GO MAGIKARP!