PDA

View Full Version : Suikoden Pub

DarkAeon
07-03-2004, 01:25 AM
This is for the fans. No polls, no votes, just pure opinions. Talk about your favorite game, favorite character, favorite runes, and favorite battle group. Also dispell myths about the series, add your wish for future installment and inform newcomers to the game. Even talk about the upcoming 4th installment. Well Let's being this free for all.

DarkAeon
07-03-2004, 08:40 AM
Suikoden 2 is my favorite and I like using Hix, Luc, Sasuke, Tir, Riou, and Bob in my party. I love the music and my favorite scene has to be when you meet 2 old friends from suikoden 1 during your trip to Greminster

Finglonger
07-20-2004, 02:00 AM
suikoden II is definetly the epoch of rpg gaming, suikoden I was also very entertaining. But, they really dropped the ball with III >_< what the hell were they thinking. Music, storyline, graphics, gameplay...all were inferior to II and I.

DarkAeon
07-26-2004, 05:56 AM
3 wasn't that bad, it was just different. And yeah it still won't be better than 1 and 2 though.

Finglonger
07-31-2004, 04:59 AM
thoughts on 3..yeah. It was okay in its own respects, but did it deserve the title of suikoden? The answer to that would be no.

Also I've been hearing news of suikoden 4 havent looked into it too much, but it should be good. Heard anything about it?