PDA

View Full Version : Deal OR NO DEAL

GaryEX
12-05-2006, 12:28 AM
DEAL OR NO DEAL! That the point of this thread or game thread. For those who know about this game, well you be needed soon, but for those who doesn't know I will explain. These game is about MONEY, alright, I know it is really tempting now to play, but there will NO MONEY given out to people who win, this game is just for fun. So here are the rules.

DEAL AR NO DEAL RULES

Deal Or No Deal
The Rules
The Rules
RULES FOR DEAL OR NO DEAL SERIES FOUR - 2006.
GENERAL.

THE GAME.
'Deal Or No Deal' comprises TWO PRELIMINARY ROUNDS and a FINAL ROUND. Of the 150 contestants in ROUND ONE, only one will ultimately take part in the FINAL ROUND.

ROUND ONE.
The audience of 150 is divided into 6 blocks of 25. One of these blocks is randomly drawn by the Producer. The selected block will advance into ROUND TWO. The selection of this block is non-negotiable, and the Producer's decision is final. In the event that a selected block contains fewer than 25 contestants, additional contestants will be chosen to take the number in the block up to 25. These additional contestants will be selected at random by the Producer, whose decision is final. From the remaining 125 audience members, one is selected at random to join the previously selected block. The selection of this 26th contestant is non-negotiable, and the Producer's decision is final.

ROUND TWO.
The 25 contestants from the selected block, and the additional contestant (26 contestants in all) are repositioned to the podium, where they will play ROUND TWO. These 26 contestants now play as individuals, answering three general knowledge multiple-choice questions. For each question they must choose between three answer options: A, B or C. The contestants are each awarded 10 points for every correct answer. The thinking time is 4 seconds per question and the contestants' keypads will not be activated until the third option of each question (Option C) is displayed, and the question music starts. At the end of 4 seconds, the contestants' keypads will de-activate. On all questions in this round, the computer incorporates the answering speed into the scores so that while the scores may be tied numerically, the positions (1st - 26th) can be accurately identified. After three questions, the one player with the highest score is deemed the winner. In the event of tied leading scores after three questions, the person who gave the fastest correct answer to Question 3 will be deemed the winner. This holds true whether the final leading score is 10, 20 or 30.
If all scores are on zero after 3 questions, a new round of questions will be loaded, and the game will be re-played. The one winning contestant goes through to THE FINAL ROUND. In the event of any dispute as to the correctness of any answers, the Producer's decision is final and all contestants agree to be bound by this decision. No discussion will be entered into.

FINAL ROUND.
The winning contestant from ROUND TWO, (hereinafter referred to as 'the Finalist') selects one briefcase from 26. The 25 remaining briefcases are given to the 25 unsuccessful contestants from ROUND TWO. These 25 contestants (hereinafter referred to as "the Briefcase Contestants" take turns in opening their numbered cases, in the order decided by the Finalist. 25 of the cases contain an insert which represents a cash value. 1 of the cases contains an insert featuring the word 'CAR'. This represents the CAR which can be won by the Finalist. These 25 cash values, and the word 'CAR' will be displayed on the Deal Or No Deal cashboard screens in the studio.

Prior to opening their case, each of the Briefcase Contestants is allowed one guess as to what is inside it. They may nominate any one of the 25 cash values, or the 'CAR'. If they are correct, they win $500, unless they have been awarded a "Mega-Guess" (see below). If the Briefcase Contestant's guess is wrong, they win nothing. If a briefcase is opened before an amount is guessed, they win nothing. If a Briefcase Contestant opens their case before the program's Host directs them to do so, they win nothing. As each case is opened, its contents are revealed to the audience, and the Finalist. The cash values contained in the opened cases are no longer available to be won. Whatever is represented (whether it is a cash value, or the "CAR") inside the Finalist's briefcase is what the Finalist will win, unless they accept an offer from the "Bank" during the course of the game, or choose to accept a "Supercase" or play "Double Or Nothing" (See below).

THE BANK.
During the FINAL ROUND, the Finalist is made offers by the program's Host on behalf of the Deal Or No Deal Bank to sell their (the Finalist's) briefcase for a cash sum. If the Finalist accepts a Bank offer, they win the cash sum offered by the Bank, and are no longer entitled to the sum or prize (CAR) that is eventually revealed to be in the Finalist's briefcase. However, in selected circumstances, the Bank may offer the CAR instead of a cash sum. If the Finalist accepts the bank's offer of a CAR, they win the CAR, and are no longer entitled to the sum that is eventually revealed to be in the Finalist's briefcase. The amount of time that the Finalist will have to consider a Bank offer is entirely at the discretion of the Producer.

OPENING THE BRIEFCASES.
The 26 briefcases are opened according to the following system:
Six cases are opened. The Bank makes an offer based on the remaining 20 closed cases. The Finalist decides whether to accept or reject the offer - "Deal or No Deal". Five cases are opened. The Bank makes an offer based on the remaining 15 closed cases. The Finalist decides "Deal or No Deal". Four cases are opened. The Bank makes an offer based on the remaining 11 closed cases. The Finalist decides "Deal or No Deal".

Three cases are opened. The Bank makes an offer based on the remaining 8 closed cases. The Finalist decides "Deal or No Deal". Two cases are opened. The Bank makes an offer based on the remaining 6 closed cases. The Finalist decides "Deal or No Deal". The remaining unopened briefcases are then opened. In this portion of the game, one Bank offer is made to the Finalist after each individual case is opened. If the Finalist opens their selected case before the program's Host or the Producer directs them to do so, the game will halt immediately, the Finalist will be eliminated and the game will be declared null and void. The Finalist will not be eligible to take part in any further games.

If a briefcase is opened by anyone else present in the studio (except the Finalist or their partner/friend), when not instructed to do so and an amount is revealed, then the following ruling will take effect.

In agreement with the producer, the contestant is firstly offered a chance to continue playing the current game. If the contestant chooses not to continue, the rest of the remaining cases, including the one opened accidentally and the contestant's own case, are taken away and the monetary values randomly drawn again, just for those remaining cases. The producers decision is final in this matter.

THE 'MEGA-GUESS' FEATURE.
During the briefcase opening round, a special siren may sound, announcing the "Mega-Guess" feature. This may be for an amount of $10,000 or $5,000 or $2,000. Whichever Briefcase Contestant is chosen to open their case immediately after the siren has gone off will be awarded the "Mega-Guess". This simply means that if this Briefcase Contestant correctly guesses the amount, or prize (CAR), inside the briefcase they are holding, they will win the "Mega-Guess"; amount (either $10,000 or $5,000 or $2,000), instead of the usual $500. If the Briefcase Contestant's guess is wrong, they win nothing. The "Mega-Guess"; feature is to be used in selected games, at the Producer's discretion.

THE 'CHANCE' FEATURE.
After a Finalist has accepted a bank offer and made a deal, a 'CHANCE' feature may be introduced by the Deal or No Deal bank. This will be introduced by a special siren and clearly identified on the Deal or No Deal cash board. With two briefcases remaining to be opened, the Bank may offer the Finalist a chance to retract their "Deal"; decision. If the Finalist accepts, they forfeit all winnings from their previously made deal, and instead take home whatever is inside their selected briefcase. In effect, they are "CHANCING" their deal against the contents of their briefcase. Accepting the "CHANCE" offer is not compulsory. If the Finalist declines to take the "CHANCE";, they will still leave with the amount or prize (CAR) they accepted when the deal was made. The game will be played out as normal. The "CHANCE" feature is to be used in selected games, at the Producer's discretion.

THE SUPER CASE' FEATURE.
After a Finalist has accepted a bank offer and made a deal, the Super Case feature may be introduced by the Deal or No Deal bank. This will be introduced by a special siren and clearly identified on the Deal or No Deal cash board. If the Finalist elects to take the Super Case option, they will win whatever cash amount is revealed to be inside the Super Case, and forfeit their previously struck deal. For each game, one of the following cash values will be selected at random, and placed inside the Super Case: $0.50, $500, $1 000, $2 000, $10 000, $20 000, THE CAR, or $50 000. The "SUPER CASE" feature is to be used in selected games, at the Producer's discretion.

THE DOUBLE OR NOTHING' FEATURE.
After a Finalist has accepted a bank offer and made a deal, the "DOUBLE OR NOTHING" feature may be introduced by the Deal or No Deal bank. This will be flagged by a special siren and the introduction of two "Double or Nothing" cases; clearly marked as 'I' and 'II'. One of the cases will contain the word NOTHING and one of the cases will contain the word DOUBLE - (both words inserted randomly in either case 'I' & 'II' prior to the game). If the Finalist elects to take the 'DOUBLE OR NOTHING' option, they have the choice of either gambling the whole or part of their 'done deal' amount. If the Finalist chooses to gamble the entire amount and the case they choose to open, ie either 'I' or 'II', reveals 'DOUBLE' - they will receive 'double' their amount. If the case they choose to open reveals 'NOTHING' - they will forfeit the entire amount and win nothing. If the Finalist chooses to gamble a 'portion', this amount is nominated by the Finalist and the remainder 'banked'. If the case they choose to open reveals 'DOUBLE', the Finalist will receive 'double' their nominated 'portion' plus their 'banked' amount. If the case they choose to open reveals 'NOTHING' - they will forfeit their nominated 'portion' and retain their original 'banked' amount ONLY. If the Finalist's 'done deal' is the car (i.e. not a monetary amount) and they choose to play 'DOUBLE OR NOTHING' - they must gamble the whole 'done deal' (i.e. the car). If the case they choose to open reveals 'DOUBLE', the finalist will win two cars of the same value from the same manufacturer. If the case they choose to open reveals 'NOTHING', the Finalist will forfeit their previous 'done deal' (i.e. the car) and win nothing. The 'DOUBLE OR NOTHING' feature is to be used in selected games, at the Producer's discretion.

FRAUD.
In the event of fraud or dishonesty (including any form of cheating or collusion) on the part of any competitor, or if it is discovered that a contestant was not eligible to be a contestant, the Producer may refuse to issue prizes won or require that all prizes awarded to the contestant be returned immediately.

Okay, if you read the rules, here is the board.

DEAL OR NO DEAL

0.1 c $1000.00
10 c $2000.00
25 c $3000.00
50 c $4000.00
75 c $5000.00
$1.00 $6000.00
$5.00 $7000.00
$10.00 $8000.00
$50.00 $9000.00
$75.00 $10,000
$100.00 $20,000
$250.00 $30,000
$500.00 $50,000
$750.00 $70,000

$100,000
$200,000
$500,000
$750,000
$1 MILLION

Sorry that it is confusing, but I hope you can read it well. Also just to remind you, the higher the money you get in a case you chose, the lower the money the banker gives you.

Alright I need some people to help me on this so I need to read this carefully if you want to help me.

PERSON HOLDING CASES NUMBER 1-10 AND READING THE AMOUNTS IN THEM:

Here are the rules for it: Must be nice and don't always give the big numbers out right away.

PERSON HOLDING CASES NUMBER 11-20 AND READING THE AMOUNTS IN THEM:

Same rules as the top one.

PERSON HOLDING CASES NUMBER 21-26 AND READING THE AMOUNTS IN THEM:

Same rules as the top one.

BANKER:

That's me and I will be nice too.

PLAYER PLAYING:

Somebody who I will chose randomly.

GOOD LUCK