PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Travels Through Time

DarkAmethyst
12-05-2006, 03:09 PM
Ok, here it is. Sign ups are still publically open until the 13th, those of you who still want to sign up.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"We have a new Guardian of the Year! Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town!" A judge somewhere nearby bellowed out. The familiar roar of an audience cheering was then heard. Looking around him, Ash realized he was in some dome-shaped outdoor arena. A large battlefield stretched out in front of him. On the other side, a person in a silver knight get-up with a Weavile stood, looking disappointed having supposedly just lost a tournament.

What's going on? Ash thought to himself. Isn't this what happened two years ago during our Cameran Palace adventure? He then looked down at himself and gasped when he saw his old Guardian get-up. The blue and yellow gloves, dark indigo-colored cape, blue lace-up boots, blue torso, and the grey pants. And, of course, we can't forget the blue hat with the yellow symbol.

The knight in silver approached him. After taking off their helmet, Ash recognized the girl underneath as Kidd.

"That was a great battle. I'm Kidd," she said, extending a hand to him. Ash weakly shook it.

"I-I'm Ash," he stated. Looking down, he realized Pikachu was just as confused as he was.

Oh boy, he thought. We've been swept away two years into the past! The crowd continued to applaud exicitedly. How could this have happened? Ash asked himself. Somehow, he had been taken two years into the past. He had absolutely no idea how to get back. What had he gotten himself into now?

OOC: Ash can't remember the encounter with the creature just yet, but he will later. Hopefully, you have all seen the 8th Pokemon movie, 'cause we're sort of going to be following that storyline. If you haven't, that's ok. It won't kill us to make up some stuff along the way. :wink:

CM
12-05-2006, 09:28 PM
OOC: I haven't seen the movie yet and I have no clue what the new Pokemon's names are, but I can just guess alittle, right?

Crystal was in the stands, Persian and Surge by her side. What's going on? I've already been through this. Can It be a dream? she asked herself. She then saw Ash, her old time friend, down in the middle of the arena. He was in his old get-up, his gaurdian outfit.
"What's going on?!" Persian shouted.
"This... can't be possible," Surge muttered.
"I don't know," Crystal told her Pokemon. She then got up, followed by the Pokemon, and decided to meet up with Ash and Pikachu at the exit of the arena.

silent pokemon master
12-06-2006, 01:48 PM
"Hey what do you think Ash is doing pikachu i really want to battle him again after winnig shinoh it's kinda boring without Ash i guess i'll go meet him"Jaden said.He got up and jumped to his pokeballs gazing at them something was different the pokeballs were different "enyway's i best go find Ash quickly"Jaden mumered

DarkAmethyst
12-08-2006, 07:28 PM
OOC: Uh, where'd everyone go? Are you waiting on me or something?

CM
12-10-2006, 07:26 PM
Crystal was near the exit. She was trying to remember what she was doing before all of this.
How could this have happened, Persian asked.
Don't ask me. I have no clue, Surge said.
"Be quiet, both of you. I'm trying to think," Crystal said. "Maybe Ash could help..."
Don't worry Crystal, Persian said to her Trainer. We'll get through this together like always.

OOC: I haven't been on lately. That's why I havn't posted recently.

grassMaster1530
12-10-2006, 10:53 PM
Alex began to flicker her eyes and looked around. This was not where she was the last time she remembered. She looked around and did see the setting as familiar. She looked down and saw a sleeping Bulbasaur at ther feet. Her back was leaning on a wall. As she straighteend her back, she picked up Bulbasaur and looked down at what looked like a battle. Alex gasped as she saw it was Ash in some weird wear. She remembered. It was that Guardian thing Ash was in!

"But...... but this happened two years ago..... is this a flashback or a dream or something?" she asked herself.

She looked down and saw ash and then thought maybe he knew what was going on... ot if he could help.
"I hope this is a dream............" Alex thought as she ran down to where Ash would exit the Battlefield with a sleeping Bulb Pokemon in her arms.

CM
12-10-2006, 11:02 PM
Crystal looked up to see Alex coming in her direction. "Well, I hope I'm not the only one loosing my mind," she said as Alex walked up.

OOC: We all know eachother according to angel_fire, right?

DarkAmethyst
12-11-2006, 05:43 PM
OOC: Yeah, we all know each other in this one.

Ash was still completely baffled as to why he was back at the Cameran Palace battlefield. He watched Kidd walk away, her helmet resting under her arm. The Weavile he had supposedly battled a few minutes before walked alongside her. Pikachu hopped on his shoulder.

"Well, if we really are here, and it's not a dream, Alex and the others should be here too," Ash muttered. Pikachu nodded. "Well, let's go find them!" Ash said, running toward the exit.

When he reached it, he saw Alex and Crystal standing together, supposedly talking.

"Guys, what's going on?" he asked. They probably had no idea, like him, but it couldn't hurt to ask.

red 23 blue
12-11-2006, 08:37 PM
Lol:Sorry ive been REAL busy.

Misty stood on the other side of the woerd stadium.Wait,hasnt this happened once before?misty looked down and saw that starus pokeball was missing."Oh no!,she yelped,it has to be here somewhere!"She looked everey where and then checked here backpack."Oh yeah i put it the when i ate lunch."She then looked and saw ash and someone that looke like alex and crystel.Obviously the are playing a trick on her.She walked onto the battlefeild."Okay guys you got me,wheres the camera?Its here isnt it?'She smiled.

CM
12-11-2006, 09:32 PM
"I have no idea," Crystal replied to Ash, then turned to Misty. "And this isnt' a joke. We're all confused on what is happening." Persian and Surge nodded.

grassMaster1530
12-12-2006, 12:36 AM
Bulbasaur was still in Alex's arms.
"Somehow this isn't a dream and it's like we went back in time 2 years ago..................... but I don't know how or even why......"

DarkAmethyst
12-12-2006, 03:37 PM
Ash surveyed his surroundings once more before turning to Misty to answer her.

"I wish there was a camera," he said with a sigh. He then added with a weak laugh, "At this moment, I wouldn't mind if Ashton Kutcher jumped out at me and yelled, 'You've been Punk'd!'" Pikachu also gave a weak laugh at this.

I wish I could remember what happened before I got here... Ash thought to himself.

"Well, I guess we should all head over to the palace. Even though we seem to be stuck here, we still have to follow the original way things happened," he said to the others.

Entei_3000
12-12-2006, 05:51 PM
Lisa looked down at the arena, she saw Ash, Alex, Crystal and Misty. She wondered what was going on.

This is really wierd. Lisa thought, Aipom started jumping up and down fractically, pointing at the arena. She knew Aipom was just as confused as she was.

"Calm down," Lisa said, noticing people giving her odd looks. Aipom obediently stopped. Lisa ran donw into the arena, Aipom ran ahead of her and danced arund Pikachu happily.

"What's going on?" Lisa asked. She turned to Ash, then Alex, then Crystal and then Misty. Aipom looked at Pikachu.

DarkAmethyst
12-12-2006, 10:46 PM
Ash noticed Lisa approach them all.

"What's going on?" (quoted from Entei_3000)

"Somehow we've been taken into the past. We're two years behind where we should be," Ash answered. He looked toward the palace, and noticed the kingdom's queen, Lady Ilene and the old woman known as her maid, walking down the path toward the palace, masses of people behind them.

"We need to head down to the palace," he told everyone. "From what I can remember, Ilene is supposed to give me Sir Aaron's staff at the ball held there."

grassMaster1530
12-13-2006, 12:40 AM
"All right then...... let's go..... maybe we're suppose to fix something or solve a problem that happened around this time."

"Ash ... .do you remember anything that happened around this time that.... umm... went wrong or anything weird happened? .. you should remember......" Alex asked him as they walked over to the palace.

DarkAmethyst
12-13-2006, 05:47 PM
"Do you mean this time, or two years into the future?" Ash asked. Pikachu shifted around nervously around on his shoulder, letting out a worried cry. It had just remember what happened later on. And, they all had to follow the time order, so they had to go through it again.

Ash looked up to see the palace looming over them. They were nearing the entrance.

"Well, here we go," he muttered, then walked inside, entering the palace's ballroom.

OOC: Can you all tell me what your character's current outfit looks like, or describe it in one of your posts? 'Cause, from what happens in the movie, everyone dresses up in olden times clothing until the ball is over, then change back into their regular clothes. Do you all think you can come up with some old-timey dress or something? (That should explain why Ash is in a Guardian outfit. Those of you who haven't seen the movie, the Guardian outfit is what Sir Aaron used to wear, though when Ash dressed up in it the first time around, he didn't know that.

Entei_3000
12-13-2006, 09:34 PM
Lisa hesitated for a moment, Aipom looked at her nervously. Lisa shook her head to remove the disturbing thought and walked on. Her yellow skirt swished around her legs, the yellow sparkles made a nice effect in the sun, she wore a long-sleeved shirt with light blue designs and swirls. Her indigo blue hair was put into a braid with a yellow bow.

"I wonder what happened," Lisa murmured so only Aipom could hear, "Its so wierd. I wonder what could have caused this to happen?"

Lisa looked up, she could see Cameron Castle ahead, Aipom squealed in delight, at somone was enjoying himself. The thought came back to Lisa, she shook her head and scolded herself for thinknig such things.

"Well, better not have a glum face while we're here," Lisa sighed, Aipom squealed again and jumped onto Ash's shoulder. Lisa smiled a little.

DarkAmethyst
12-14-2006, 03:32 PM
Ash jumped as he felt something land on his other shoulder. He turned and saw Aipom grinning back at him.

Putting on a weak smile, he reached up and scratched it behind the ears.

CM
12-15-2006, 11:00 PM
Crystal, with her pokemon, had walked ahead of the group, herself being in deep thought. How could have this happened? she asked herself. It doesn't make since. I can't even remember the detail of what I was doing before this happened.

red 23 blue
12-21-2006, 01:16 AM
!:sry,ive been busy!

Misty lagged behind a bit.This isnt right,we've been here before,but we are back,you know what,i dont even remember this.Its weird.I used to travel with ash.Every where with brock and him.Then we split apart or awhile.Exept me and ash.Oh we had so much fun at the town where we first went out and-what am i thinking!!??I need to be on the subject!Why am i here if i wasnt here when it happened?Misty looked over at ash and started thinking of the town agian."Misty STOP it!"she cried aloud cuasing everyone to stop and turn."What?"she said chuckling like a shmuck.Oh i wish we were back there at th city...Misty looked over and saw that a girl that she doesnt know was talking to ash.She said something about bulbasuar.She was blushing..."What?OOHH nnoooo!*her voice echoes in the distance*Misty screamed shaking her head franticly.

was that to romancy?

CM
12-21-2006, 03:12 AM
Crystal stopped for a moment, letting Persian and Surge catch up with her. "What's wrong?" Persian asked. Crystal shook her head. "I don't know Pers. I just don't know." "No come on girl," Surge said. "What happened to the Crystal Momoyia I once knew." She hasn't left," Crystal repliedl. "She is just lost in her own mind."

OOC: If you all forgot, Crystal understands EVERY Pokemon- wild, hers, other Trainers, and you get the idea

red 23 blue
12-21-2006, 04:36 AM
Misty kept walking in frustration.Why is it that every irl seems to like him.i dont even get a clear shotMisty walked as one of hr pokemon,staru,came out and walked over to crystal.hya yaa ya it said.Misty stood there puzzling.

CM
12-21-2006, 05:07 PM
OOC: red 23 blue, translation please? If anyone has their Pokemon talk to Crystal, I need a translation

DarkAmethyst
12-21-2006, 08:05 PM
Ash sighed as he entered the palace ballroom. He noticed Ilene motioning for him to come up near the throne with her.

"I'll see you guys after the ball," he whispered to the four girls traveling with him. He knew that once he got up there, he wouldn't be allowed to come back down until after the ball.

"On behalf of me and my kingdom, I now give you this staff," Ilene stated, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Thanks," Ash said, glancing up at her before taking the staff in both hands.

"And now, in honor of Sir Aaron and our new guardian, we will now begin our annual ball. Please enjoy yourselves, everyone," Ilene said, turning to the crowd. Ash felt soft but strong hands on his shoulders. He turned around to see the old maid gesturing toward the large, throne-like chair placed away from Ilene's and the crowd. He sighed and followed her to it, sitting down with the staff in one of his hands.

Like before, Ilene's Mime Jr. hung around to see if there was anything interesting to mime. Out of the corner of his eye, Ash caught sight of Misty, Lisa, Crystal and Alex looking around, confusion written on all their faces. He knew they needed his help to figure out what to do, and he hated to leave them, but he had to follow what was supposed to happen. If he didn't, something could and probably would go horribly wrong.

Entei_3000
12-21-2006, 09:05 PM
Lisa glanced over at Ash, he looked as if this was something he didn't enjoy doing. Lisa then caught sight of an Aipom and Ash's Pikachu playing. Her own Aipom ran to join them. Lisa smiled, a man came up to her and bowed politely.

"May I have the honor of dancing with such a pretty young lady?" he asked, holding out his hand. For one sickening moment Lisa realized she had no idea how to dance, but soon she calmed herself and placed her hand in his and allowed herself to be led onto the dance floor.

"You dance wonderfully," The man commented. Lisa blushed.

"Thank you," She replied, making a quick glance at her Aipom.

red 23 blue
12-22-2006, 02:42 AM
Lol:sorry i forgot.....:oops:

Misty watched as her stau continued to talk to crystal.Ya,ha ya.<Hey what do you think about about setting misty and ash up?Just a joke,but who is that girl?i think i heard someone call her,Alex?>

CM
12-22-2006, 03:11 AM
"Yes, her name is Alex," Crystal said to the Staru. "And I don't know about those two hooking up."
~At the palace~
Crystal was as confused as she could be. She was looking around, talking to random people or pokemon, or just standing around.

red 23 blue
12-22-2006, 06:06 PM
Staru came back to misty.It returned itself to its pokeball."Guys umm,ball?What ball is she talking aboutI dont even have a dress!!"Misty waved her arms franticly.i need to not think about the ball.Now,i think im going to have to let this steam releiv by battling.Misty looked in her bag and ound a few GYm badges."Hey you,the one who was talking to ash.How about a gym battle?"Misty looked at her inquisitivley.

(Misty doesnt know mos of everybody exept ash and.....nobody else.)

Entei_3000
12-22-2006, 06:19 PM
OOC: I'm going to offline tomorrow and Sunday. I might post on Sunday, if I have time.

DarkAmethyst
12-22-2006, 07:08 PM
OOC: red 23 blue: was your character talking to Ilene? Entei_3000: Ok. Look forward to when you get back on. :happy:

Ash looked around confusedly as he heard Misty's voice saying something like, "How about a gym battle?"

Gym battle? We're in a palace! No one here is going to want to battle. he thought.

OOC: Sorry, couldn't think of anything else.

red 23 blue
12-23-2006, 03:41 AM
lol:its okay,let m fix what i ment...:biggrin:

Misty lookd at Alex(yet she id not know her.)"did you hear me,after this whatever wana battle for a badge?I have like...one...two...three.....five of them."Misty looked alex.OOhh im gonna get a beating on her.......

lol:Ohhhhh,Mistys evill.........:twisted:

CM
12-25-2006, 12:03 AM
Crystal was leaning on a wall with Persain and Surge on either side. "Something seems... not right," Sugre muttered. "I would agree," Persian added. "I do too, but lets not let it get to us," Crystal said to her Pokemon, glanceing up at Ash once or twice durring the ball.

DarkAmethyst
12-25-2006, 03:32 PM
Remembering the sequence of events, Ash took out his Pokeballs and threw them into the air, releasing his Donphan, Corphish and Sceptile. They weren't the same Pokemon he had had two years before, but it would still do.

Pikachu hesitately hopped off of his shoulder and ran to join them near the large buffet table placed on one side of the room.

Out of the corner of his eye, Ash spotted May, Max, Brock, and Kidd. May, following his actions, released all of her Pokemon. Like Ash, she now had different Pokemon, but what she did have would do for now.

Brock was dancing with Kidd on the other side of the ballroom, and Max was at the buffet table with the Pokemon. Their minds had obviously been erased somehow.

Why didn't I see them when I walked in here with the others, though? Ash thought.

Ilene then stepped forward from her throne.

"I hope you are all having a splendid time," she started. "Our new guardian will now give the signal to start the fireworks."

"Assume the pose of the Guardian," the maid whispered in Ash's ear.

"What do you mean, pose?" Ash asked. He had completely forgot about this part. The maid gestured to the huge painting of Sir Aaron above Ash's head.

"Oh, right," Ash muttered. He then took the staff and mimicked Sir Aaron's pose in the painting. Almost immidietly, fireworks began to set off outside. The crowd all uttered scattered "oohs" and "ahhs". Ash continued to hold the staff up, waiting to be told otherwise.

Why did you betray the queen? A deep voice penetrated Ash's mind. Confused, he looked around. I believed in you! the voice bellowed. The staff then began to glow and shake. Ash lowered his arms and tried to keep a tight hold on it. The tugging grew stronger. As did the light. Soon after, the staff emitted a blast of light, knocking Ash backwards.

The light shot over in front of Ilene and began to take form. Ash got up slowly and watched it materialize into the Pokemon that had changed his life two years before - Lucario.

OOC: Sorry, but May, Max, Brock and Kidd have really big roles in the plot, so we're going to have to let 'em in. You all may control them if you want.

CM
12-25-2006, 09:18 PM
Crystal had seen the whole thing. Why do I not remember this? she asked herself. Her Pokemon looked as confused as she was. A device she had made, technically two years later than the time she is in now, went off, but luckily it was on vibrate. She took a look at it, and it said that one of her wild Pokemon friends was near by. She was now worried. All of this now scared her.
OOC: I haven't seen the movie, so I'm just making things up. Is the movie even out in the U.S.?

DarkAmethyst
12-26-2006, 08:10 PM
OOC: Yes, it is. It's available on DVD in certain stores. I myself have one in my possession. It's now my favorite Pokemon movie. Also, some of the lines I'm putting in aren't correct according to the movie, but they're related to what the characters are actually saying. Some of the lines are right, though. I don't know it word for word yet, but if I keep watching it like I am, I will. :happy:

"Why did you betray the queen?" the deep voice repeated. It seemed to be coming from Lucario.

Suddenly, a weird feeling ran through Ash, and he lost all interpretation of what was happening; he didn't remember anything. The trip was guaranteed to go the right way now...

Lucario leaped forward, landing in front of Ash.

"Answer me!" it barked.

"I don't understand," Ash responded. Lucario then slowly opened its eyes. It looked Ash up and down quickly, then turned around, causing the audience to gasp in unision. Soon after, it took off across the ballroom, dashing out the open door.

Ash just stared after it blankly. His memory of the current situation had been completely erased. All he remembered was the fact that he was at some sort of celebration at a palace. He looked out at the audience, picking out Alex, Crystal, Lisa, Misty, May and Brock in particular.

What the heck is goin' on? he thought.

CM
12-26-2006, 08:18 PM
OCC: Is it avalible at WalMart?

IC: Now Crystal was really worried. The Pokemon her device pick up had a problem if he ran into a Pokemon who looked like it was looking for a fight or something like that. "We gotta go after it," Crystal said as she ran after the Lucario with her Pokemon following.

grassMaster1530
12-27-2006, 06:14 PM
"I don't understand. I don't remember any of this. None of it seems familiar................. all I remember was that earlier battle............ was I even here?"

"This really isn't the right time for a battle................. maybe after all this you should come to Celadon City......." Alex smiled at Misty earlier when she was asked for a battle.

Alex looked down at her five Pokemon and then looked as the proceedings took place. It was becoming quite eerier and scarier wen Lucario appeared. After the Pokemon went out the open door, Alex started to move to chase after it but then waited for the others to see what they would do; inclusing May, Brock, Max and Kidd. She even looked up at Ash to see what would happen next.

DarkAmethyst
12-27-2006, 08:44 PM
Ash watched as Crystal ran out the door after Lucario. He wanted to follow, but something told him not to.

Glancing over at the buffet table, he realized Pikachu and the rest of his Pokemon, including May's had disappeared. Max was nowhere to be seen, either. He wanted to get off of this stage-like thing and go down there with the others, but the look on the maid's face told him to go sit back down.

With a sigh, he did so.

Soon after, he saw Kidd say something to Brock. Brock then rushed off toward the punch bowl on one of the large buffet tables. Kidd, however went in the opposite direction and exited the ballroom. Ash saw what looked like Team Rocket's Meowth in a fake knight suit follow her.

After emitting a deep sigh, he rested his head on his hand and waited anxiously for the ball to be over. If he had to sit on this throne for too much longer, he was going to go insane!

OOC: If you want, one of you can end the ball so we can move on.

CM
12-27-2006, 08:57 PM
As Crystal ran after the Pokemon, her PokeTracker(the device she made) went off again as a different Pokemon jumped to her side. It was a shiny Raikou. "Thunderstorm, what are you doing here?" Crystal asked the Raikou. "Looking for you," he replied. "How abuot you go to the palace and turn off the power to end the ball?" Persian sugested. "And we'll keep chase on the Lucario," added Surge. Thunderstorm nodded, then turned in the opposite direction, heading for the palace as Crystal, Persian, and Surge kept going in the way they were heading. When Thunderstorm reached the palace, he used Thundershock to turn off the power.
OOC: I just made this whole thing up. Is the dvd available at WalMart? That's the only store I can get to here in Texas that I don't have to go all the way to Dallas/Fort Worth do get to.

DarkAmethyst
12-27-2006, 09:36 PM
OOC: No, I don't think it's available at Walmart, but if there's a Best Buy anywhere near you, you may be able to get it there. You can also go to BestBuy.com and buy it online, rather than going out and searching for one. That's how I got mine.

A startled shriek echoed throughout the ballroom as the power suddenly went out, plunging everything into darkness. Ash waited for his eyes to adjust, then made his way over to Alex, Lisa, Misty, May and Brock, who had wandered over to them after his date disappeared.

"What just happened?"

CM
12-27-2006, 09:45 PM
Thunderstorm then walked in, now wearing a colar. "I did this so you can go after that Pokemon Crystal was chasing," he said to Ash, now laying down for him to hop on.
OOC: the colar allows for others to understand what a Pokemon is saying.

grassMaster1530
12-27-2006, 11:11 PM
"Does anyone have any idea what that Pokemon was?" May asked.
"Or what it wanted?" Alex added to MAy's question.
Brock stepped in to the queires made. "I think that was a Lucario.... a new breed of Pokemon. But I don't know why it did what it did just now in the Ball."
Alex replied, "A pokemon that talks? ... well besides that Meowth of Team Rocket's.....otherwise... that's kinda creepy.........."

CM
12-27-2006, 11:16 PM
OOC: did they not noticed the power outage or that Thunderstorm, the shiny Raikou, jumping in the palace infornt of Ash? and that he talked?

DarkAmethyst
12-28-2006, 08:11 PM
Ash blinked a couple of times as the shiny Raikou suddenly "appeared" in front of him. He then jumped when it spoke to him.

"Well, I guess if you know Crystal, I can trust you," he said. He then spotted May standing near Alex. "Hey, do you think you could stay here to keep an eye on your Pokemon and mine?" he asked as he climbed onto the Raikou. May seemed reluctant to the idea, but nodded anyway.

"Be careful," she told him. Ash nodded. His thoughts were then directed back to the Raikou and the Pokemon Crystal was chasing after.

"Hey, what about Alex, Lisa, and the others?" he asked it. "Are they supposed to stay here?"

Entei_3000
12-28-2006, 10:19 PM
Lisa picked up her Aipom and dashed after Crystal, but when the lights went out she slammed into a wall.

"Ow," She moaned. Aipom started squealing madly. Lisa saw the silluette (Bad spelling) of Aipom jumping up and down on the window sill. Lisa walked slowly towards the window and saw Kidd throwing some sort of device, a Weaville caught it and landed on the roof, looking into a window with its partner, another Weaville.

"What on earth?" Lisa murmured. Aipom shrieked when the Weaville juped through the window.

"I've gotta go find everyone else," Lisa said, she raced through the door.

CM
12-29-2006, 01:23 AM
Thunderstorm nodded. "I'm Crystal'f frined, Thunderstorm," he said as he was about to take off, waiting for Ask to finish talking to the others.

DarkAmethyst
12-29-2006, 09:05 PM
"Well, uh Thunderstorm," Saying the name felt sort of weird to him for some reason. "are the others supposed to stay here?"

OOC: I know, short and lacking description; not usually what I do, but there's not really much to put at the moment...

CM
12-29-2006, 10:25 PM
"They can come if they wish, but they should make a desision soon," Thunderstorm said. "We need to get going here pretty quickly."

grassMaster1530
12-30-2006, 01:54 AM
"I mena no disrespect," Alex was speaking out to the pokemon, Thunderstorm.
"What exactly is the trouble?.... and....what was that Lucario pokemon doing here?"

CM
12-30-2006, 04:25 PM
Thunderstorm shook his head. "I don't know why that Pokemon is here," he replied. "All I know is that there is a reason and that Crystal, Persian, and Surge are chasing it, and they might need our help."

DarkAmethyst
12-31-2006, 02:31 AM
Ash shifted around on Thunderstorm's back. He hadn't ridden on a Pokemon for a while now, so he was having to get used to it again.

"Are you sure you'll be safe?" May's voice showed her concern.

"We'll be fine," Ash assured her.

Although no Pokemon is not the way to go, he thought to himself. He was starting to miss Pikachu's presence on his shoulder.

"Well, if you're all coming, let's go. Whatever's going on seems like something dangerous, and that's the last thing we need right now."