PDA

View Full Version : my lineup

Dutch Boy
12-07-2006, 02:05 AM
hey im new just wanderin what u all thought of my lineup idk where else this should go lol
I know a lot about movesets and what u should teach ur pokemon, like always teach it surf instead of waterfall, because its stronger, and if u wanna go anywhere where u need waterfall just teach waterfall, whirlpool, flash and surf to lanturn and hes like a swiss army knife

well heres my strongest 6 right now and some others that im training:

Nidoking: Level 61
Earthquake
Horn Drill
Iron Tail
Blizzard

Ampharos: Level 61
Thunder
Rain Dance
Thunderpunch
Strength

Magmar: Level 57
Flamethrower
Dynamicpunch
Confuse Ray
Fireblast

Starmie: Level 62
Surf
Blizzard
Psychic
Recover

Tyranitar:
Earthquake
Hyperbeam
Crunch
Rock Slide

Crobat:
Fly
Wing attack
Hyper beam
Confuse ray/Toxic (dunno if i should substitute or not)

i also have machamp, meganium, dodrio, ho oh, pidgeot, and almost espeon over level 50 now. espeon is insane. level 33 with 115 special attack. its just godlike lol im training it in silver cave and its only level 33!

comment if u want

Lucky Flareon
12-08-2006, 12:02 AM
Here's the board your looking for.

CLICK HERE (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)

Leman
12-08-2006, 03:07 AM
what are these pokemon's stats

Espeon EX
12-08-2006, 10:25 PM
what are these pokemon's stats

I think he want's us to find how good his moves are. Well for starmie replace blizzard with ice beam. The others are doing good so far.

Dutch Boy
12-17-2006, 08:18 PM
I think he want's us to find how good his moves are. Well for starmie replace blizzard with ice beam. The others are doing good so far.

the only way i can teach him ice beam is by breeding him with another pokemon that can learn ice beam, and that pokemon has to be male and know ice beam alraedy. theres no way im going through all that just to teach it a weaker ice move. are u serious?

D00P
12-18-2006, 03:56 AM
the only way i can teach him ice beam is by breeding him with another pokemon that can learn ice beam, and that pokemon has to be male and know ice beam alraedy. theres no way im going through all that just to teach it a weaker ice move. are u serious?

The icebeam > blizzard because the accuracy of blizzard (70) leaves much to be desired. If this was a debate between FB and FT then the choice would be about equal (same damages compared to icebeam and blizzard but FB has 85 accuracy). 95 damage from icebeam is considered very good anyways. If you are unable to get icebeam don't sweat it, Blizzard is still good for ingame play.