PDA

View Full Version : Search of Nature Sign- ups!

Blue-
12-07-2006, 04:22 AM
So far, Pokemon life has been peaceful as trainers catch Pokemon, Pokemon fight for trainers. But recently it has been the other way around. Any and all Pokemon started to turn on their trainers and attack them, ever since ten shamans created the 21 legend stones.

These stones controlled the legendary Pokemon they were connected to, while any trainer
who found a stone could control the legendary. Because the stones were so valuable, the shamans hid them in the far corners of the world. There were twenty chosen trainers, handpicked by destiny, to find and control the legends.

Because of these stones Pokemon were acting strange. The Pokemon want to restore
balance to the world, thus trying to find these stones and destroy them. But the legends, even though they want to, cannot destroy the stones because the shamans took parts of them; feathers, scales, that sort of thing, and mixed the DNA samples with a regular gem so that the holder could hence wield them.

It is your job to find the stones, restore balance, and stop the shamans from destroying human kind! (Okay, that last part wasn’t true. xD) All the shamans had deceased years ago so it’s all up to you!

Here is the list of stones and their legendary correspondent:

Life stone/ Celebi
Space stone/ Deoxys
Crystal stone/ Suicune
Volcanic stone/ Entei
Thunder stone/ Raiku
Rock stone/ Regirock
Steel stone/ Registeel
Ice stone/ Regiice
Wish stone/ Jirachi
Fang stone/ Rayquaza
Ground stone/ Groudon
Wave stone/ Kyogre
Rainbow stone/ Ho- oh
Silver stone/ Lugia
Flame stone/ Moltres
Storm stone/ Zapdos
Winter stone/ Articuno
Joy stone/ Mew
Clone stone/ Mewtwo
Twin stone/ Latias
Dragon stone/ Latios

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Pokemon:

Rules:

1. Follow all the regular rules. Of course.
2. Each post should be eight lines long.
3. Personality, history, and appearance should be descriptive and long!

Tombi
12-07-2006, 07:30 PM
Your first member! ^_^ For some reason, stones are popular in rp's... *shrugs*

Name: Tsunami Uzakai

Stone you would like to have: Crystal Stone

Appearance: Tsunami is fully japanese but speaks English as well as any English peron. She has jet black hair, in spikes at the front that are tipped with brown and flowing down to her waist. Her eyes are very large and are misty grey and are framed by long sooty black eyelashes. She is medium height and slim with long legs.
Personality: Tsunami is quite anti-social, and rarely smiles. She handles her Pokemon well and she loves them, although she may not show it that often. She never seems to be bothered about anything. Cool and calm, people tend to get the message, back off.

History: Tsunami was orphaned as a child when her parents were taken from their house late at night. Tsunami was 9 when it happened, and even then she could handle her one Pokemon (an Eevee) easily. She immediately set out to find them, but soon got the message they were dead. She became closed and harsh from then on.

Pokemon:

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g66/pokemon_master_tombi/UmbreonRepose.png

Kyosan the Umbreon was the Eevee that Tsunami had when she was very young. Kyosan has grown with her, and never leaves her side. Kyosan is a very anti-social Umbreon, much like his owner. Any Pokemon he sees having fun, he immediately turns up her nose. Other Pokemon may ask him to join them in having fun. If that happens, Kyosan will be extremely sarcastic. Nevertheless, Kyosan is very strong. He has been raised well. He knows Crunch, Shadow Ball, Quick Attack and, strangley, Ice Beam. No one knows how he learnt it... even Tsunami herself.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g66/pokemon_master_tombi/196espeon.png

Win-Chun is a very sweet Espeon with a soft spot for Kyosan. She has medium attack stats but her defence is lousy. Kyosan ignores her, but will work/talk with her if he completely, unavoidabley, neccessarily, MUST. She tries to win Kyosan round... always tries to get him to play, tries to get him to smile, to laugh. It never works. Once, when they were on their own, Kyosan protected her from wild Houndour. This was a mistake, because that made Win-Chun fall for him.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g66/pokemon_master_tombi/134vaporeon-1.png

Yu-kun the Vaporeon is the sort of Pokemon who is stuck in the middle. She likes to play with Win-Chun, but hates to leave Kyosan on his own (not that he really cares anyway.) Always trying to make them all play together, Yu-Kun is the organiser of the three Pokemon.

Blue-
12-07-2006, 11:30 PM
You only have to fix a few things and you'll be accepted...

If you could please use spaces between paragraphs and write a personality for your pokemon. That would be great! ^_^

Anorexic Snorlax
12-07-2006, 11:48 PM
Name:Suki Morimoto

Stone you would like to have:Joy stone

Appearance:Suki has a blue sweatshirt conceling her long sleeved black shirt. Her teal jeans compliment her orange shoes and her amber earings. Suki's features include: pink cheeks, teal eyes, short brown hair, tan skin and boney fingers.

Personality: Suki is a nice, calm girl who is trustful and cooperative towards others (that sounded like a fortune cookie). She is timid towards strangers and is real sensetive socially.

History: When Suki was two her dad died of hypothermia and her brother had a rare skin desease and couldn't react socially. Suki's first pokemon attacked her and caused a scarce moment of giant gashes. Now that Suki was always the outcast in fifth grade and at recess only played with one friend, no one but this friend liked her.

Pokemon:Skitty, A.K.A, Julian
Julian used to be a nice, energetic pokemon until she bit Suki and, in Julian's words, "Abondoned her", now Julian is an evil, snooty brat of a pokemon and is not even close to cooperative.

Noctowl, A.K.A, Robert
Robert is the only pokemon of Suki's that doesn't work with other pokemon, however he doesn't work with Suki either. Robert is "mysterious as the dark side of the moon" and no one knows a lot about him.

Murkrow, A.K.A, Agathy
Agathy is the only one who didn't change the least because of the pokemon. Agathy was already Suki's least favorite and Suki wasn't good enough for Agathy. Agathy is a quick speed devil of a pokemon and despises every other pokemon that thinks that they're better.

Crealow
12-07-2006, 11:53 PM
I'm interested, particularly in the Life Stone (Celebi is one of my favorite pokemon).

However, in your description of the game, you said that all Pokemon are turning on their masters.

Does this mean our regular Pokemon won't cooperate with us? Also, what will be the aim of this game? Is it our goal to destroy the legendary stones, thereby "restoring the balance"? Or are we restoring the balance in some other way?

Can I make a reservation for the Life Stone? If so, then I will. I should have my bio up later tonight or tomorrow.

Kaze
12-08-2006, 02:34 AM
This seems interesting; I’ll join. ^^ And, Crealow does have a good point. The Pokémon of our characters will obey them still, correct?

Name: Takumi Natsumori
Stone: Dragon Stone, since the Crystal Stone is taken… xX

Appearance:
Takumi is not a giant, but he is fairly tall and stands over a few people in his own age group. His hair is short and dark brown, usually messy but sometimes spiked up. His eyes are a dark forest green and he’s always seen with a smug smile on his face.

Personality:
Takumi can be summed up in three words: “an irritating pain”. He’s described as very arrogant by some, and can be talkative or flirtatious. If you see past that, he’s a very friendly person and cares greatly for friends, family, and Pokémon alike. He has—surprisingly—a more quiet side to him and loves to draw especially. Other than that he has no regard for learning anything and dislikes books. Sometimes, he falls into a distant mood and cannot be spoken to.

History:
Takumi didn’t start out like most trainers, either receiving a Pokémon from parents or from a professor. He was sitting in an old tree house in his backyard, sketching a picture of a Spearow perched on a branch a few feet before him, when he heard a loud snap. He looked over to his wooden fence to see that a plank had broken off because of two large Pokémon barreling through it. The two canines—a Mightyena and a Manectric—were snarling and snapping at a small Sandshrew that had tried to dig into the yard. Takumi threw small stones—ones that he used as paper weights while he drew—at the two and they walked off.

Takumi nursed the small desert creature back to health and wondered where it had come from. He named it Len and raised it until it was well enough to be released. However, Len ended up staying with him and Takumi left home with his new partner. He didn’t desire to collect badges or win contests—although he often bragged about how cute Len was—and only wanted to see the world.

Takumi got a disturbing message from home, stating that his sister, Sakiko, had fallen deathly ill from infection after being attacked by a wild Pokémon. He wanted to find out why the creature had attacked her. He still does not know that Sakiko has died…

Pokémon:
http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa027.png
Len (means “flute”) the Sandshrew was Takumi’s very first Pokémon, and therefore has a very strong bond with his trainer. He acts as if he is tougher than he really is, and often wants to pick fights with others. He’s normally sent hiding back behind his trainer’s leg when the opponent makes the first move. He has begun to have felt the effects of the stones and becomes more and more grumpy toward Takumi by the day. He knows Slash, Swords Dance, Toxic, and Earthquake.
http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa354.png
Sanuye (means “red cloud at sundown”) the Banette was captured as a young, easily frightened Shuppet. She’s grown bolder through being with her trainer and likes to pull pranks as often as Takumi. She tries to show every that, even though she’s a ghost, she is trustworthy and can be a good friend. She has not yet started to turn on Takumi. She knows Shadow Ball, Calm Mind, Thunderbolt, and Psychic.
http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa152.png
Ayashe (means “little one”) the Chikorita is still just a baby and was hatched by her trainer not very long ago. She is certainly the bravest of the three and is very outgoing. She is, however, hurt easily and certainly holds a grudge if provoked. She loves to play and is often seen sitting out of her Poké Ball; Len is very jealous of her. She has snapped at her trainer quite a few times and would rather have the company of a fellow creature than of a human. She knows Razorleaf, Grasswhistle, and Bullet Seed.

Blue-
12-08-2006, 04:49 AM
Kaze Megami you are accepted! ^_^ I can't beleive so many people are joining...

To answer your question, you can reserve a stone. Yes your pokemon will turn against you unfortunatly, but that doesn't mean you can't try to use them in battle.^^
It's your choice if you want to destroy the stones or keep them with you, it just depends on your character.

Tombi
12-08-2006, 04:17 PM
Yush. Will do. Kaze Megami, I guess we both love Suicune. xD

What, so Kyosan, Win-Chun and Yu-Kun will go against me too? >.< That sounds... strange...

Lordmad11
12-08-2006, 05:36 PM
Oh me Next *Waves hands frantically*

Name: Felicia Kasai

Stone you would like to have: Volcanic Stone

Appearance: Felicia’s appearance is one that many will never forget. She wears jeans that are Covered in flames. She wears a black shirt underneath and a brown cloak trimmed with flames over it. She has deep red hair and her eyes are a deep emerald. She is taller then most, usually wearing black or red trainers her

Personality: Felicia has a fiery temper and can be set of easily. But sometimes her love of fire pokemon over rules this and she falls into a calm mood. She can easily pick arguments but she tends to settle them with pokemon battles. She has a large love of pokemon but fire pokemon touch her heart. She loves though to play with her friends because inside that fiery heart there is some good.

History: Felicia’s mother died when she was very young and she was raised by her brother and father. Her father was a keen Grass pokemon lover but it had always been her and her brothers dream to battle with fire pokemon. Felicia also loved her house which was built by the long flowing river that ran through the region. Only one other person lived by the river in that area and it was the the old man who sold anything and everything. You would have to use a strong pokemon to get across the river and her father had a blastoise that was perfect. They loved that house but Felicia had to start her long journey when everything happened the pokemon turned…

Pokemon: http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c190/tenteikarite/Typhlosion.png
Hunter (Typhlosion)
Hunter has a strong personality and loves to play about. But when he has to battle he battles like a pro. Felicia had Hunter as a simple cyndaquil and they have been through everything together.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c190/tenteikarite/Houndoom.png
Rage (Houndoom)
Rage is a lot like Felicia himself. He has a fiery temper and rarely does anything fun. He espically hates Umbreons, one attacked him and he was knocked out. Felicia has to use all her strenght to keep him under control.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/Starvixen/Arcanine.png
Black Out (Arcanine)
Black Out is the calm one of the group. He likes to simply wonder around, keeping close to felicia. No one really knows what Black Out's true purpose is in the Team except for himself. Well, there will always be one.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/Darkfire_Storm/Pidgeot.png
Claw (Pidgeot)
Claw has a different personality all together. Some days you will see him listening intently on Felicia some days you will see him perched high on a tree only coming down when typhlosion climbs up there.

If there is anything you want me to change then just ask.

espeonlover
12-08-2006, 06:04 PM
Name: Fliss
Stone you would like to have: Rainbow stone please since Joy is taken ;_;
Appearance: http://www.advancedanime.com/pictures/gonefishing.jpg?PHPSESSID=ac967aac6c1e6253b8148bbb 1c0800d1
Personality: She's hyper, she likes pranks and trys to put in puns in nearly every sentance.
History: She Was Raised in Vandturf, she grew up healthy and her pokemon were healthy aswell.
Pokemon:

Meganium - F - Nickname : Rosemary
Rosemary is kind, calm and she is the oldest out of the group, her powers are still good but dont get her angry.

Eevee - F - Nickname : Hazelnut
Hazelnut is

Skitty - F - Nickname : Cheer
Cheer is funny in some cases, she is a good chaser and jumper, she jumps on rosemary's back sometimes.

Kaze
12-08-2006, 07:04 PM
Meh, in any of the roleplays I try to stay away from the strongest legendaries, such as Kyogre, Lugia, etc. So I usually end up having Latios if Suicune is taken...

Hmm... Everyone's copying my format when it comes to the Pokemon. >< That's fine, by the way. Anyway, it seems interesting that they'll turn on their trainers in this case. Are the Pokemon allowed to have more than four attacks, or more? I'll list them as soon as I know this.

And, I've just noticed that every trainer is a girl except for Takumi. oO;; I think he'll be in heaven.

Espeonlover, saying "won't tell" or "find out soon enough" isn't an excuse for not writing a decent history and personality. Even if she doesn't tell, it's only going to be the roleplayers, and not the other characters, that know it. Unless Kairu tells them, of course. If you join this roleplay (it's up to Snowball Sunday ultimately) then you have to run your posts through spell-check... I'm sure you can improve on your spelling and grammar. ><

Crealow
12-08-2006, 07:59 PM
I would just like to THANK YOU, Snowball, for making a minimum of 8 lines per role-playing post. I've seen WAY too many games here go to crap because the writers refuse to use their imaginations in their posts to describe what's going on around their character(s). Which, to me, seems like the writer is missing the whole point of role-playing and story telling. At least, for me, it's enjoyable to write a nice post, detailing what my character thinks, feels, and does, as well as what's happening around him/her/them.

Would you mind if my character had a Leafia, a new evolution of Eevee from Diamond and Pearl? Click here (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Leafia_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29) for information about Leafia and her moveset, if you'd like.

I'll have my application up in a bit. I'm working on it as I type this.

Anorexic Snorlax
12-08-2006, 11:27 PM
I brushed up on my profile. I had a "FEELING" that you wanted me to change a few things. This RP is going to be awesome!!

Leman
12-08-2006, 11:45 PM
Name:Jim
Stone you would like to have:Storm stone
Appearance: Jim is tall, muscluar and has long untidy black hair with very dark skin. He has dark brown eyes, small mouth, and is average weight. His eyesight is also great, being able to spot a Grovyle in the forest from a mile away.
Personality: He is thoughtful and quiet usualy keeping his ideas to himself unless they are needed. He also extreamly polite and rarely makes anyone angry.
History:He lives with his father and twin sister they have had a rivalry since birth. Recently he has recieved a Ralts for his birthday. He lives in a small hut in the deepest parts of the Veridian forest and loves adventure. He travels through digletts cave often to battle other trainers in Vermillion City. He has exelent battling skills and has beeen defeated only twice by L.T. Surge but has never realy face a tough opponent other than Surge and his sister Em. His sister is also a superb trainer with her Butterfree and Grovyle and usualy prove to be a great match. Jim is usualy called the defender of his hut. Jim, Jolt, Spooks, and Ralts enjoy this resposiblity and ususaly make it their top priorety.
Pokemon:
http://img.pokemoncrater.com/pokemon/Jolteon.gif
Jolt (Jolteon) is exreamly fast pokemon capable of running at 80 MPH withou getting tired. He likes all berrys and has a wide arry of electric attacks. He has had Jolteon since he befreinded it seven years ago from a rampging Tyranitar when Jolt was an eevee. He soon found a thunder stone that was given to him when eevee saved a traveling stone salesman from a flock Beedrill. He has a Modest nature and knows: Thunder, Thunderbolt, Quick attack, and Bite.
http://img.pokemoncrater.com/pokemon/Ralts.gif
Ralts is one of the newest pokemon. Jim received it for his 14th B-Day from his Father. Ralts is somewhat disobediant because it is new and a very stubborn pokemon but her psychic powers give her an edge in battle. She has a Rash nature and knows: Psychic, Calm Mind, Thunder bolt and Hidden Power.
http://img.pokemoncrater.com/pokemon/Gastly.gif
Spooks (Gastly) is a playful pokemon who loves to sneek up behind peoople and scare them. He befreinded him Gastly after rescuing it from an abusive Fuwnate. Gastly has a Naughty nature and knows Dream eater, Gigadrain, Hypnosis, and Psychic

Kaze
12-09-2006, 12:03 AM
I'll add the Pokemon's attacks whenever I can; this computer is a slow piece of crap. *bangs keyboard* Eh, it's up to Snowball Sunday again, but leman000, in my opinion you need more description. I'm glad for the eight-sentence rule; there are tons of roleplaying n00bs (I hardly ever use that word...wow!) and hardly any chances to find anyone who can post a good length, let alone use decent spelling or grammar.

Anyway, let me change the subject before I ramble on and start to become arrogant... ^^; When are we going to start? I know that this is going to be very interesting with the other good roleplayers joining.

Blue-
12-09-2006, 12:22 AM
First of all I won't be on much because of school and... life. Here are all the accepted members!

Snorlax76
lordmad
Tombi

Thank you for making great forms, and keep working at it!

Leman000: Pending. I'd like you to add to your history and appearance. Also check your spelling/ grammer, use paragraphing, and you'll be on your way!

Espeonlover: I'd like it if you added some history and a personality for your character. You should also add a personality for each of your Pokemon. ^_^

Answers to questions:

Kaze Megami: I shall post the role play soon, I'm just really busy. Yes, your Pokemon can have more than four attacks.

Crealow: Yes, Yes, YES you can have any diamond/pearl Pokemon. ^_^

By the way no one automatically gets a stone. I'll choose who gets what according to how hard they have worked on their form. Pray for the RP!

Leman
12-09-2006, 01:07 AM
do we need movesets, abilties, or natures for our pokemon?

Anorexic Snorlax
12-09-2006, 01:10 AM
lemen000:She talked about this, well, to me, NO!

Espeon Lover: Snowball's right, to me you're just slacking off.

Just mean little me, critisising, as usual.

Leman
12-09-2006, 01:17 AM
lemen000:She talked about this, well, to me, NO!

Espeon Lover: Snowball's right, to me you're just slacking off.

Just mean little me, critisising, as usual.

so do we need them or not?

Blue-
12-09-2006, 01:18 AM
Please don't be mean to other members. :/

No, but you can make those if you want.

Leman
12-09-2006, 01:20 AM
Please don't be mean to other members. :/

No, but you can make those if you want.

Cool! sorry about rudeness.

Blue-
12-09-2006, 01:21 AM
You weren't being mean. Now lets stop spamming this. ^_^

Crealow
12-09-2006, 04:10 AM
Name: Ayo Enitan

Height: 5’3’’

Weight: 125 lbs

Stone You Would Like To Have: Life Stone

Appearance: Ayo has a short and very thin body, the unhealthy result of malnutrition throughout most of his childhood. He has little body fat to speak of, although his muscles are not very developed. He has unusually long, almost skeletal hands and fingers. His thin, oily black hair is kept very short (think of a buzz cut). His long, sunken face and somewhat melancholy gray eyes reveal the sorrow he has had to endure throughout his life. His complexion is pale and unhealthy, though he is not physically ill. He is small, weak, and his demeanor reflects his tragic past.

In addition, Ayo isn’t the cleanest or most well dressed teenager you’ll meet. He has dirt under his fingernails, there’s a never-ending supply of sleep-dust around his eyes, and his ears produce an abnormal amount of earwax (and when he’s bored he tends to pick it out with his fingers). His clothes are plain and evidence his upbringing: a torn, baggy gray shirt and sweater, a pair of too small, tarnished denim jeans, and some sandals that he’s had for several years now that are, of course, falling apart.

His only possession (other than his clothes) is a burlap sack (with a hempen rope tied to it for somewhat easier carrying) containing the following items: three green apricot pokéballs that hold his three Pokémon when it’s convenient, a worn, leather water skin, and a smattering roots, berries, and other rations that he manages to scavenge for in his travels.

Personality: Ayo is typically shy and introverted, preferring to delve into his own creativity and imagination rather than have to deal with the sometimes harsh, oppressive forces in the “real” world. It takes him a while to warm up to people, due to his nature, but when he does, he is a loyal and kind companion. His conscience, which is unusually moral despite his background, prevents him from doing anything that would seriously harm another living being. His motivation in life is his Pokémon companions, as they are some of the only friends in this world that he has.

When Ayo is around his Pokémon, his personality does a complete flip. He is exuberant, excited, and happy around his Pokémon pals. Life is good; people aren’t all that bad, and the world is a place of wonder and adventure with his Poké-friends. His eyes and other features always seem to light up when he’s around his Pokémon. His creatures provide a constant source of strength and support that a kid like Ayo so desperately needs. They are one of only a few joys in Ayo’s life: a sparse others being reading and writing, two things that he’s always had a natural penchant for, though he rarely gets the chance to do either activity. Ayo’s Pokémon are his driving force, providing him with a much more positive self-image that a kid without any kind of support system would have in his situation. They are the impromptu, loving family that he never had.

History: Ayo was born into a huge, extremely poor family, the youngest of over ten children (he didn’t know most of them, so he’s not sure how many siblings he has) in Azalea Town. (Let me know if you’re using a different Pokémon world than in the video games, or if Azalea Town wouldn’t be a very good town for my character to be from. I’m pretty flexible. :wink: ) His father, a miner who helped construct and maintain Union Cave, was an alcoholic and abusive to both his wife and children. Ayo’s mother, somewhat more compassionate, thought of him as a weakling, but only occasionally laid her hand upon him. Neither of his parents truly loved him, which, along with the physical reminders, left him emotionally scarred, feeling both worthless and unwanted.

Thankfully, this tortured existence was alleviated greatly by the fact that, when he was 12, he wandered into Illex Forest (Just tell me if this isn’t appropriate, again.) and encountered the extremely rare, elusive Pokémon, Leafia. This one was only a baby by its small size, seemed too skinny to be healthy, and was left alone, abandoned by its mother. As Ayo stared into the beautiful, crying creature’s eyes, he instantly felt a deep, resonating connection with it. He took it upon himself to shelter, nurture, and love this Leafia, which he later named Pallav. The two became extremely close, despite the fact that Ayo had to construct a secluded shelter for it within the forest because he parents did not approve of Pokémon (and would likely beat him for taking in some stray from the forest).

Over the next few years, Ayo’s number of rescued Pokémon increased with two more additions: the first being a Bellossom that had been abandoned by its previous trainer because it was dubbed too weak for competitive battling, and the second being a wild Tropius that had been flying over the forest and crashed, damaging both of its wings. Ayo did as he had done with Pallav, taking both of these Pokémon under his loving care, growing with them as they, like him, became healthier and stronger. He would later name the Bellossom, Ume, and the Tropius, Pomona.

Years later, when he was 17, Ayo was, along with his Pokémon, finally able to stand up to his oppressive parents, following in the foot-steps of almost all his older siblings by leaving his mother and father, permanently. Riding on the back of Pomona, Ayo was ready to leave Azalea forever just when Kurt, a local Apricot master and guardian of Illex Forest, encountered him and spoke to him.

“Son, I had no idea that those horrible excuses for people were your parents. If I did, I would have taken it upon myself to rescue you from those monsters, years ago.” Kurt started, apologetically.

“It’s…it’s alright, Mr. Kurt. I’m free now, free with my friends.” Ayo replied, flashing the largest smile he’d ever given to Pomona, who grunted earnestly, Ume, who was in his lap, snoring peacefully, and Pallav, who was sitting behind him, purring affectionately.

“No, no…it’s not alright, Ayo. I should have been there to help you. But, I suppose, what’s done is done. What I really needed to talk to you about is something of dire consequence. I’ve just received a vision from the guardian of the forest. She has indicated that it is you, Ayo, who will play a major role in events that will shape all of Johto, indeed, the entire world.” Kurt paused for a moment, allowing Ayo to soak this all in. (In case you are unfamiliar with the Illex Forest Guardian, it is Celebi. I thought that this might be an appropriate way of connecting him with Her. Tell me what you think about that.)

“That’s all I’ve been told, for now. You will know your place when the time comes. Please, be safe in your travels, Ayo! Oh! I almost forgot! Here, take these.” The old man handed Ayo three green apricot pokéballs.

“You’ll probably need them for those rascals you’ve collected, eh?” Kurt laughed heartily.

“Take care, son! Remember that I’ll always be here for you, and that you should heed the Forest’s call!” The man finished just as Ayo took off, shouting back his deep thanks as he soared into the sky, leaving behind Azalea town, his previous life, and those terrible demons that called themselves “parents” far, far behind.

Pokémon:

Pallav [Pah-luv] (Click here (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d6/Leafia.png) for a picture of what a Leafia looks like)
Pallav’s personality is very close to that of a cat. She is warm, playful, and curious. As Ayo’s first Pokémon, and from having been raised since she was a baby by him, she is extremely attached to him, and would do anything he asked of her, without question. She tends to rub against Ayo’s legs whenever he meets new people, a sign that she is ready to protect him from any possible danger.

Ume [oo-may] (Looks like your typical Bellossom, except the two flowers on her head are deep purple, not red.)
Ume is the youngest of Ayo’s critters. She’s the baby of the family, even though she is fully evolved. She tends to sleep most of the time, but also loves Ayo dearly. She’s been known to embarrass him on occasion by waking up and planting a nice wet kiss on Ayo’s cheek while he’s talking to someone.

Pomona[poh-moh-nah] (Looks the same as any other Tropius except for the fact that the fruits that grow along her neck are lime green, not yellow.)
Pomona could be accurately compared to a domesticated horse, truly. She absolutely loves flying and is incredibly strong because of it. Ayo’s found that she needs a good hour each day of solid flying or else she’ll become incredibly excited and energetic, which can be quite problem to deal with, depending on the situation. Pomona views herself as the mother of the clan, seeing Ume, Pallav, and sometimes even Ayo as her children. As a daily dinner ritual, Pomona offers her fruits to the entire family to eat.

((I hope you don't mind the length of my application. I definitely won't dissapoint, role-playing wise, at least I hope I won't.))

Tombi
12-09-2006, 10:22 AM
Name: Ayo Enitan

Height: 5’3’’

Weight: 125 lbs

Stone You Would Like To Have: Life Stone

Appearance: Ayo has a short and very thin body, the unhealthy result of malnutrition throughout most of his childhood. He has little body fat to speak of, although his muscles are not very developed. He has unusually long, almost skeletal hands and fingers. His thin, oily black hair is kept very short (think of a buzz cut). His long, sunken face and somewhat melancholy gray eyes reveal the sorrow he has had to endure throughout his life. His complexion is pale and unhealthy, though he is not physically ill. He is small, weak, and his demeanor reflects his tragic past.

In addition, Ayo isn’t the cleanest or most well dressed teenager you’ll meet. He has dirt under his fingernails, there’s a never-ending supply of sleep-dust around his eyes, and his ears produce an abnormal amount of earwax (and when he’s bored he tends to pick it out with his fingers). His clothes are plain and evidence his upbringing: a torn, baggy gray shirt and sweater, a pair of too small, tarnished denim jeans, and some sandals that he’s had for several years now that are, of course, falling apart.

His only possession (other than his clothes) is a burlap sack (with a hempen rope tied to it for somewhat easier carrying) containing the following items: three green apricot pokéballs that hold his three Pokémon when it’s convenient, a worn, leather water skin, and a smattering roots, berries, and other rations that he manages to scavenge for in his travels.

Personality: Ayo is typically shy and introverted, preferring to delve into his own creativity and imagination rather than have to deal with the sometimes harsh, oppressive forces in the “real” world. It takes him a while to warm up to people, due to his nature, but when he does, he is a loyal and kind companion. His conscience, which is unusually moral despite his background, prevents him from doing anything that would seriously harm another living being. His motivation in life is his Pokémon companions, as they are some of the only friends in this world that he has.

When Ayo is around his Pokémon, his personality does a complete flip. He is exuberant, excited, and happy around his Pokémon pals. Life is good; people aren’t all that bad, and the world is a place of wonder and adventure with his Poké-friends. His eyes and other features always seem to light up when he’s around his Pokémon. His creatures provide a constant source of strength and support that a kid like Ayo so desperately needs. They are one of only a few joys in Ayo’s life: a sparse others being reading and writing, two things that he’s always had a natural penchant for, though he rarely gets the chance to do either activity. Ayo’s Pokémon are his driving force, providing him with a much more positive self-image that a kid without any kind of support system would have in his situation. They are the impromptu, loving family that he never had.

History: Ayo was born into a huge, extremely poor family, the youngest of over ten children (he didn’t know most of them, so he’s not sure how many siblings he has) in Azalea Town. (Let me know if you’re using a different Pokémon world than in the video games, or if Azalea Town wouldn’t be a very good town for my character to be from. I’m pretty flexible. :wink: ) His father, a miner who helped construct and maintain Union Cave, was an alcoholic and abusive to both his wife and children. Ayo’s mother, somewhat more compassionate, thought of him as a weakling, but only occasionally laid her hand upon him. Neither of his parents truly loved him, which, along with the physical reminders, left him emotionally scarred, feeling both worthless and unwanted.

Thankfully, this tortured existence was alleviated greatly by the fact that, when he was 12, he wandered into Illex Forest (Just tell me if this isn’t appropriate, again.) and encountered the extremely rare, elusive Pokémon, Leafia. This one was only a baby by its small size, seemed too skinny to be healthy, and was left alone, abandoned by its mother. As Ayo stared into the beautiful, crying creature’s eyes, he instantly felt a deep, resonating connection with it. He took it upon himself to shelter, nurture, and love this Leafia, which he later named Pallav. The two became extremely close, despite the fact that Ayo had to construct a secluded shelter for it within the forest because he parents did not approve of Pokémon (and would likely beat him for taking in some stray from the forest).

Over the next few years, Ayo’s number of rescued Pokémon increased with two more additions: the first being a Bellossom that had been abandoned by its previous trainer because it was dubbed too weak for competitive battling, and the second being a wild Tropius that had been flying over the forest and crashed, damaging both of its wings. Ayo did as he had done with Pallav, taking both of these Pokémon under his loving care, growing with them as they, like him, became healthier and stronger. He would later name the Bellossom, Ume, and the Tropius, Pomona.

Years later, when he was 17, Ayo was, along with his Pokémon, finally able to stand up to his oppressive parents, following in the foot-steps of almost all his older siblings by leaving his mother and father, permanently. Riding on the back of Pomona, Ayo was ready to leave Azalea forever just when Kurt, a local Apricot master and guardian of Illex Forest, encountered him and spoke to him.

“Son, I had no idea that those horrible excuses for people were your parents. If I did, I would have taken it upon myself to rescue you from those monsters, years ago.” Kurt started, apologetically.

“It’s…it’s alright, Mr. Kurt. I’m free now, free with my friends.” Ayo replied, flashing the largest smile he’d ever given to Pomona, who grunted earnestly, Ume, who was in his lap, snoring peacefully, and Pallav, who was sitting behind him, purring affectionately.

“No, no…it’s not alright, Ayo. I should have been there to help you. But, I suppose, what’s done is done. What I really needed to talk to you about is something of dire consequence. I’ve just received a vision from the guardian of the forest. She has indicated that it is you, Ayo, who will play a major role in events that will shape all of Johto, indeed, the entire world.” Kurt paused for a moment, allowing Ayo to soak this all in. (In case you are unfamiliar with the Illex Forest Guardian, it is Celebi. I thought that this might be an appropriate way of connecting him with Her. Tell me what you think about that.)

“That’s all I’ve been told, for now. You will know your place when the time comes. Please, be safe in your travels, Ayo! Oh! I almost forgot! Here, take these.” The old man handed Ayo three green apricot pokéballs.

“You’ll probably need them for those rascals you’ve collected, eh?” Kurt laughed heartily.

“Take care, son! Remember that I’ll always be here for you, and that you should heed the Forest’s call!” The man finished just as Ayo took off, shouting back his deep thanks as he soared into the sky, leaving behind Azalea town, his previous life, and those terrible demons that called themselves “parents” far, far behind.

Pokémon:

Pallav [Pah-luv] (Click here (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d6/Leafia.png) for a picture of what a Leafia looks like)
Pallav’s personality is very close to that of a cat. She is warm, playful, and curious. As Ayo’s first Pokémon, and from having been raised since she was a baby by him, she is extremely attached to him, and would do anything he asked of her, without question. She tends to rub against Ayo’s legs whenever he meets new people, a sign that she is ready to protect him from any possible danger.

Ume [oo-may] (Looks like your typical Bellossom, except the two flowers on her head are deep purple, not red.)
Ume is the youngest of Ayo’s critters. She’s the baby of the family, even though she is fully evolved. She tends to sleep most of the time, but also loves Ayo dearly. She’s been known to embarrass him on occasion by waking up and planting a nice wet kiss on Ayo’s cheek while he’s talking to someone.

Pomona[poh-moh-nah] (Looks the same as any other Tropius except for the fact that the fruits that grow along her neck are lime green, not yellow.)
Pomona could be accurately compared to a domesticated horse, truly. She absolutely loves flying and is incredibly strong because of it. Ayo’s found that she needs a good hour each day of solid flying or else she’ll become incredibly excited and energetic, which can be quite problem to deal with, depending on the situation. Pomona views herself as the mother of the clan, seeing Ume, Pallav, and sometimes even Ayo as her children. As a daily dinner ritual, Pomona offers her fruits to the entire family to eat.

((I hope you don't mind the length of my application. I definitely won't dissapoint, role-playing wise, at least I hope I won't.))
... blumming heck, that post was long... I sat there with my mouth open xD

Thanks for accepting me.

espeonlover
12-09-2006, 12:47 PM
ive done history and personality, ill add more when i can.

Kaze
12-09-2006, 01:23 PM
OO; Great post, Crealow! It was long... You made my form feel scrawny... xX Anyway, I noticed I wasn't part of the accepted members list; was that just a mistake, or do I need to brush up on my form a little more?

Ketchup
12-09-2006, 01:49 PM
Name: Jacop Winston
Height: 5ft 7"
Weight: 147pds

Stone: Space Stone

Appearance:
A cold, young man with little care of others. Rather than fight alongside allies, this boy would rather battle alone by finding his own path. To do so, those who oppose him must be taken down, no matter how much money is involved. You see, to him, a dollar goes far. Still, power, along with strategy doesn't fall too far behind.

Physically, Jacop doesn't appear to be much. Instead, he's a tall, thin Trainer with nothing more than flesh beneath the layer of expensive clothing. He refuses to eat much more than the required, only because it would ruin his chances of perfection, so to speak. Even so, Jacop's much more than sicky. His skin is still a perfect tone, not too dark, not too pale. Because he eats only the best foods, there can be no starving in his presence. Those who starve, in his eyes, are weak, peasant trash before him.

His silk mud-shaded hair is kept clean, but not completely neat as his parents wish. Instead, it is flopped over in a mess, where ever it pleases. Below which are those hardned, cold eyes with a fiery blaze to melt them into rage at any moment. That still doesn't mean his short temper blinds him. Rather, to battle, Jacop believes such emotions should be swept aside, as they are only a burden in combat. Because of that reason and that alone, he wishes ionly the most vicious creatures.

Only further down can you view the nobility that is his family in the styling of a grand attire. Jacop's parents force him to dress in only the best, better than even the richest of children. Even so, that is another order that this renegade teen has trouble with. Still, he does believe he should look half-decent. To do so, he dresses up in a perfectly ironed Dress shirt, followed by an olive-colored Sweater vest checkered in diamond-shaped shards of a deeper shade of forest. Where the shirt tucks itself down, you see a leather belt, followed by that of a slightly-baggy pair of gray pants. Yet again, it is an expensive addition, but rarely cared about through the eyes of this young man. Pants were nothing important to Jacop, nor were his shined, pitch black shoes.

Even above this fancy appearance, there is a massive jacket, a type of Trench coat designed from leather to match his hateful eyes in color. It carries items such as Pokeballs, Potions, etc.

Personality: As read above, Jacop is much more than typical. He wants no object, rather, the ultimate battling beast. By means however, he refuses theft or robbery, as they are signs of low-class idiocy in his eyes. To raise Pokemon, he must capture or purchase them, then raise them with only the best medicine and treatments. Either way, affection isn't much more than a key to one of the many locks of his ambition.

Around others, he refuses to speak much, only to those he knows. Others are just side-shows. Even then, he carries a disliking for anyone but himself. Trust only yourself and nobody else. That is the simple law which he worships to no end. That principle is one, he believes, most should follow since he ultimately leads to success, further down the road. If there was no one there, there would also be no one to burden you. If you were strong enough to make it down the path yourself, there is no need for others. Those are his words, his beliefs.

It isn't much more complicated than that.

History: Born into a family of nobility, Jacop Winston had it all. However, there was still something missing. Even with toy after toy, doll after doll, there was that affection of a Mother's love and the discipline of a Father missing. Soon enough, valuables meant nothing, since he had everything in his Goldenrod estate.

He desired more. He longed for respect and power. That was when an ambition was born. If his parents would not show him love, then he would force respect from power. The only true solution was Pokemon. Yes, Pokemon, the little beasts which were meant to fight alongside their masters.

That was it: Pokemon.

It was from that day forth, Jacop Winston would make his name known. Not only to his parents, but to the world.

Afterall, who says money can't buy respect?

Pokemon:
Alakazam: The very first Pokemon Jacop purchased. As an Abra, it was sheepishly lazy, refusing much work, until the boy discovered the true abilities of this creature. Not only was he intelligent, but he also contained the powers of a Psychic. With Abra, his goal was not for brute power, rather, the abilities of all unnatural.

Since then, Abra was raised, becoming more powerful as he grew into its final stages of Evolution. This Alakazam became not only the strongest, but most trusting partner one could ask for. Just like it's master, it felt no feelings towards the opponent, so it obeyed each and every order Jacop would give. However, there was still that nervous feeling of disapproval. Not wanting to fail, this Alakazam would follow his master to the edge of the world for the sake of living to his master's expections.

Banette: A cocky, rude little fiend which appeared as Jacop's second ally. Unlike Alakazam, Banette refuses most out-of-battle orders to pull pranks on unsuspecting victims, including Alakazam, who ultimately has grown to dislike this ghost-type. However, Banette doesn't feel the same. Instead, she feels envy, as well as slight jealousy against the Psychic, since of course, it is not favorite.

Captured as a Shuppet, this was the only Pokemon Jacop had ever captured. She had been disturbing the radio transmissions drom the Goldenrod Radio station at the time, until Alakazam, as Kadabra, finally put the beastly creature in her place. For reasons unknown, there are still disturbances on the frequencies, though.

Flygon: The third and final addition to the collection of unique Pokemon Jacop Winston owns is a Flygon. Being the only Pokemon which cannot perform a super-natural ability, he is commonly used to Fly instead. However, even so, this Pokemon is clumsy, rather timid, unlike the others. He doesn't wish for the other two to battle, rather fight alongside each other as allies. Still, behind that good heart, there is the hardened combat-exterior his master built.

---

Yeah, I'm still editing the history and will probably add a third Pokemon.

Also, this isn't based on my personality in anyway, just to clarify.

Crealow
12-09-2006, 02:00 PM
Thanks for the praise, guys. I'm glad to see we're getting some really good role-players in this game! All of you, seriously! I'm pleasantly surprised. Most games that I've seen on here consist of a bunch of beginning role-players. (This is meant as a classification, not an insult. It's not the person's fault that he or she hasn't role-played for very long. Everyone improves with practice and experience. I was once new to role-playing, too, you know. :wink: )

So...to get off my soap-box (which, I promise, I'm rarely ever on)...

Am I accepted, Snowball? :happy:

Anorexic Snorlax
12-09-2006, 03:37 PM
Oringanally posted by Snowball Sunday:
Stop being mean!!

That's not exactely what you said, I modified it to seem meaner, but anyway, I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's fealings.:oops:

Lordmad11
12-09-2006, 05:04 PM
Yay I'm excepted, Can't wait untill the roleplay starts :biggrin:
Hmm it better starts soon me have nothing to do now...:rolleyes:

Blue-
12-09-2006, 05:45 PM
Here are the accepted members:

Kaze Megami
Crealow
leman000

For everyone else keep working hard! I'll post my form sooner or later.

espeonlover
12-09-2006, 05:48 PM
Aww Geez! i allready updated it, well ill do it AGAIN!

Blue-
12-09-2006, 05:49 PM
Sorry, I thouht you weren't done yet. Accepted! ^_^

Anorexic Snorlax
12-09-2006, 06:21 PM
When will the actual roleplay start? I'm getting kinda bored.:sleepy:

A note to everyone: Your forms are really good, and I can't wait to roleplay with you!

espeonlover
12-09-2006, 06:23 PM
thanks. Sorry if im being dumb, but what do the stones do?

Crealow
12-09-2006, 06:34 PM
thanks. Sorry if im being dumb, but what do the stones do?

Read the information provided in the first post of this thread. :wink:

Blue-
12-09-2006, 06:35 PM
I've already posted the RP. ^_^

Ketchup
12-09-2006, 06:35 PM
I guess I'm finished my Sheet. Last page.

The History is crap and the Pokemon descriptions are just there, but I think I did a decent job on the Appearance and personality.

Accepted or not?

espeonlover
12-09-2006, 06:36 PM
ive changed joy's name to fliss

Blue-
12-09-2006, 06:41 PM
Minion your accepted! I probably won't post my form until I've finished the one for PTS. This role play will be great! ^_^

Crealow
12-09-2006, 07:05 PM
Everybody: The game thread has already been posted in the Pokemon Role-Play section.

Click here (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27576) to get to it.

Can we start posting, Snowball? Where are our characters starting? Are we going to eventually meet up, become sort of a "party" as seen in Lord of the Rings or the Pokemon Anime Show? Or are we starting together, already? What are your general plans for us as a group? :happy:

Yeah, sorry about the bombardment of questions.

Blue-
12-09-2006, 07:17 PM
Yes you can start posting. I'm not quite sure if we will become a group or not, it just depends, and your characters can start anywhere. Here are my plans:

Each of us shall find a stone and control a legendary Pokemon. Then we shall find out about our destinies and eventually meet everyone. But I'm still not sure about staying a group.

espeonlover
12-09-2006, 07:40 PM
i've posted come on everyone xD

Lordmad11
12-09-2006, 07:46 PM
Ahh I don't know what to post!!!

Blue-
12-09-2006, 07:48 PM
Okay, I'm going to make a disscusion board for this so that people can spam on that! (No offence to anyone, of course.)

espeonlover
12-09-2006, 08:04 PM
Okay, I'm going to make a disscusion board for this so that people can spam on that! (No offence to anyone, of course.)

xDDDDDDDDD of coarse you can, im a looni xD

Blue-
12-09-2006, 11:10 PM
Name: Yuri Onami (Sai is her nick- name.)
Stone: Winter stone

Appearance: Sai's eyes (I'll use the nick-name) are a deep magenta, reflecting her horrible past. She rarely smiles, so her face is gaunt and ghostly. Her eyelashes sparkle and shimmer in the light, they are also rather long. Sai's lips and cheeks are a cherry red because she is always blushing. She is petite at five foot two. A huge scar goes from her left shoulder to her left hip.

Sai's hair is jet black with dark blue highlights on the bangs and hair. It usually reaches down to the tops of her shoulders, but on special occasion Sai will wear it in two braids, or a pony- tail.

She wears a sky blue cap with the Cerulean City gym's symbol on the band. Her long red tang- top has spaghetti straps, and has three blue stars sown on the front. Her serpentine green leggings reach down to her knees, and glimmer in the right light. A blue leather belt hangs loosely at her waist. Sai's flip- flops are old and molding.

Ever so often, Sai will wear a gray, blue and yellow plaid short skirt and black high heels. But she always wears her cap and red tang- top.

Personality: Sai is a quiet, sophisticated young girl who is fairly attractive. People think of her as a careless jerk who disowns everyone, which is not true. Others often misunderstand her, when she is really a kind, understanding person. She is boring and shy towards her friends, but outgoing and playful with her Pokemon. When angered, Sai will "sulk" by acting quieter and will blush more frequently than usual. (It's hard to tell.)

History: Sai was an orphan before she was born. Her parents didn't have the money to keep their daughter, and had to give her to an orphanage. Sai grew and grew in the orphanage but no one would take her. It was because of her scar. Sai's mother cut a giant scar into her new baby's flesh so one day she would find Sai again. Sai was miserable there.

When Sai was ten, she ran away from the orphanage to lead a life as a Pokemon trainer. Now Sai is finding a new love: legendary Pokemon.

Pokemon:

Oliver is a male Poochyena. He is feisty and strong, energetic and stubborn. But all of Sai's Pokemon look up to him. He is a natural born leader. Sai caught him in the wild, where he was biting a defenceless Oddish. But thats how Oliver is, he strives on killing the weak, and in his mind, no one can take him down. He knows Bite, Tackle, and Growl.

Tara is the attractive female of the group. Being an Absol, she has grace, flexibility, and is mysterious. Tara is a lot like Sai, being quiet and shy. Oliver is an annoyance to her because he is always flirting with the Absol. She knows Ice Beam, Bite, and Quick Attack.

Yuki is a quirky, passive, male Sneasel. He follows Oliver as a "slave" and does all his dirty work. He also is treated as a messenger for Sai, delivering letters. Yuki rarely battles but knows Fury Swipes and Scratch.

Blue-
12-10-2006, 03:22 AM
Sorry for double posting but this is urgent! Since their aren't many members, everyone (might) be able to have two stones. ^_^

Leman
12-10-2006, 03:32 AM
Sorry for double posting but this is urgent! Since their aren't many members, everyone (might) be able to have two stones. ^_^

awesome then ill take the silver stone too

Blue-
12-10-2006, 03:46 AM
I knew people would like that! I might add stones for the d/p legendaries to... But probably not. ^_^

Anorexic Snorlax
12-10-2006, 04:06 PM
You should, like space stone, or, time stone.

Blue-
12-10-2006, 08:05 PM
Sorry I've postponed having two stones, and the number of people who can join is 21! ^^

Leman
12-11-2006, 01:08 AM
Sorry I've postponed having two stones, and the number of people who can join is 21! ^^

noo darn it

Blue-
12-11-2006, 01:09 AM
I'm only postponing this, not chucking it in the garbage.